duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By duchess

@entropy_aegis said:

@Duchess: Aqua is a member of the Storm brigade.

Doesn't change my opinion.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Duchess said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Which is?

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By duchess

@entropy_aegis said:

@Duchess said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Which is?

Some specific Storm "fans" are insane.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Huntress triumphs over Storm.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Son Of Storm

@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

You guys are idiots. you keep playing with fire,and you are GONG to get burned.. i can name 3 trolls that love to bait.. -_-

LMAO.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Duchess said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Duchess said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Which is?

LOL,just saying that Aqua is almost on that level or atleast was sometime back.

Check out the Iron man vs Weather Wizard thread(as you can clearly see it has nothing to do with Storm).

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#57  Edited By Mercy_

Every Storm thread devolves into this, I swear.

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

Not trying to fuel any flames here, but can some of the Huntress fans give some feats.

At least 1 Storm fan mentioned some h2h stuff Storm has pulled off.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By RainEffect
@Dommed_Cannon: She has fought the following three and held her own, to my knowledge, Catwoman, Jason Todd, Lady Shiva.
Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

@RainEffect: She beat any of them?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RainEffect
@Dommed_Cannon: Stalemated Catwoman. Todd beat her after a prolonged fight (it was during his aggressive Red Hood/crime days) and she beat Lady Shiva by playing dirty (spat blood in her face then decked her, was actually pretty amusing).
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren

@Dommed_Cannon:

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

@RainEffect: Seems like she should be able to beat Storm then. Thanks for providing feats.

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dommed_Cannon

@CitizenBane: Ah, thank you as well.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Duchess said:

If we remove ignorance from the situation, Huntress wins.

This.

@Aqua11500 said:

You guys are idiots. you keep playing with fire,and you are GOING to get burned.. i can name 3 trolls that love to bait.. -_-

And most definitely this.

Huntress.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Static Shock

@Aqua11500 said:

You guys are idiots. you keep playing with fire,and you are GONG to get burned.. i can name 3 trolls that love to bait.. -_-

Check your PMs.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

@Duchess said:

Let's not take it there. Okay?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RainEffect said:

@Dommed_Cannon: Stalemated Catwoman. Todd beat her after a prolonged fight (it was during his aggressive Red Hood/crime days) and she beat Lady Shiva by playing dirty (spat blood in her face then decked her, was actually pretty amusing).

She has never met Jason Todd.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RainEffect
@entropy_aegis said:

@RainEffect said:

Really? I never read it or anything, I was just told she's fought Jason, who beat her (naturally). Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RainEffect said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@RainEffect said:

Really? I never read it or anything, I was just told she's fought Jason, who beat her (naturally). Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Nope.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@RainEffect said:

Wait, she stalemated Catwoman and beat Lady Shiva playing dirty? When I read it like that those feats sound inconsistent, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it just sounds like if she can beat Lady Shiva playing dirty, she should be able to handle Catwoman. May be ABC Logic but it just sounds strange to me.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By jhazzroucher

Huntress did beat a lot of skilled h2h fighters but even if their senses are at peak human, it's still not keener as mutants having keener senses cos they are mutants and would have heightened senses above peak human. That's why i think Storm would win this.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saren

@jhazzroucher said:

Huntress did beat a lot of skilled h2h fighters but even if their senses are at peak human, it's still not keener as mutants having keener senses cos they are mutants and would have heightened senses above peak human. That's why i think Storm would win this.

Not all mutants have heightened senses. Only a few do.

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RainEffect said:

Wait, she stalemated Catwoman and beat Lady Shiva playing dirty? When I read it like that those feats sound inconsistent, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it just sounds like if she can beat Lady Shiva playing dirty, she should be able to handle Catwoman. May be ABC Logic but it just sounds strange to me.

She didn't beat Shiva, she surprised her and managed to knock her down. That's about it. Black Canary broke up the match before Shiva could tear off Helena's head.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By butterflykyss

@jhazzroucher said:

This is actually a good point. Where all of those people that were mentioned that Huntress beat just peak human?????

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@CitizenBane said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RainEffect said:

She didn't beat Shiva, she surprised her and managed to knock her down. That's about it. Black Canary broke up the match before Shiva could tear off Helena's head.

Okay, that makes sense, lol thank you.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Roddy010

@CitizenBane: Well if that's the case the points were pretty moot...But I still think Huntress may take the win...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Saren

@Roddy010 said:

@CitizenBane: Well if that's the case the points were pretty moot...But I still think Huntress may take the win...

Tagging Shiva is still indicative of far superior skill.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Roddy010

@CitizenBane said:

@Roddy010 said:

Not if its a surprise attack....

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PaperRonin
@Dommed_Cannon said:

Not trying to fuel any flames here, but can some of the Huntress fans give some feats.

At least 1 Storm fan mentioned some h2h stuff Storm has pulled off.

What he said.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Saren

@Roddy010 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Roddy010 said:

Many people have tried surprising Shiva, all of them are dead. So....

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Roddy010

@CitizenBane said:

@Roddy010 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Roddy010 said:

Many people have tried surprising Shiva, all of them are dead. So....

Yeah sure...As someone already stated Balck Canary stopped her before she could do anything so once again that point is moot...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Not sure who wins here. I am thinking it could go either way. The scans in this thread for Huntress did not show a degree of skill that is above Storm in h2h. I found a respect thread with a lot of scans for Huntress but most of the showings were against armed or unarmed thugs, with a couple of decent showings with Batman but nothing compelling. Here is the link if it's helpful to anyone.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=518841&pagenumber=1

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By butterflykyss
Ok I did a little bit of research. Lady Shiva, jason todd, and Catwoman are all peak human if I am not mistaken. If I am wrong, please correct. However, crimson commando, is a mutant with skills right beneath superhuman (similar to physical enhancements granted to captain america). That said, Storm was able to take crimson commando h2h no powers and beat him. So I am leaning to this being a fight that could go either way. I just haven't seen any scans that of Huntress fighting anyone on that level and winning without a sneak attack. Oh I provided link to the crimson commando fight and storm if anyone cares to check it out.

http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/how-good-is-she/92-542369/#103
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Saren

@butterflykyss said:

Ok I did a little bit of research. Lady Shiva, jason todd, and Catwoman are all peak human if I am not mistaken. If I am wrong, please correct. However, crimson commando, is a mutant with skills right beneath superhuman (similar to physical enhancements granted to captain america). That said, Storm was able to take crimson commando h2h no powers and beat him. So I am leaning to this being a fight that could go either way. I just haven't seen any scans that of Huntress fighting anyone on that level and winning without a sneak attack. Oh I provided link to the crimson commando fight and storm if anyone cares to check it out.

http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/how-good-is-she/92-542369/#103

I like how you confuse stats with skills and then try to compose an argument.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By butterflykyss

@CitizenBane: No i understand the difference between the two. Maybe the incorrect word usage, but it still doesn't change the point of my post. Huntress beating characters at peak human levels isn't really comparable to Storm beating a character(s) (ie Callisto, Crimson Commando) beyond peak human. That's why I was asking for other scans.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Saren

@butterflykyss said:

@CitizenBane: No i understand the difference between the two. Maybe the incorrect word usage, but it still doesn't change the point of my post. Huntress beating characters at peak human levels isn't really comparable to Storm beating a character(s) beyond peak human. That's why I was asking for other scans.

How about the time Huntress thrashed Croc, who has superhuman strength and durability? Will that suffice?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By butterflykyss
@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

@CitizenBane: No i understand the difference between the two. Maybe the incorrect word usage, but it still doesn't change the point of my post. Huntress beating characters at peak human levels isn't really comparable to Storm beating a character(s) beyond peak human. That's why I was asking for other scans.

How about the time Huntress thrashed Croc, who has superhuman strength and durability? Will that suffice?

Perhaps, but Storm has done the same.. so again I think it could go either way :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Saren

@butterflykyss said:

@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

Perhaps, but Storm has done the same.. so again I think it could go either way :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What exactly is this supposed to prove? Storm stabbed him once (this fight has no equipment at any rate) and the guy just rolled over. What places him on Croc's level? Croc actually fought Huntress, he didn't surrender after the first blow. And she fought and defeated Batgirl as well. Huntress wins, this is not going either way.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By butterflykyss
@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What exactly is this supposed to prove? Storm stabbed him once (this fight has no equipment at any rate) and the guy just rolled over. What places him on Croc's level? Croc actually fought Huntress, he didn't surrender after the first blow. And she fought and defeated Batgirl as well. Huntress wins, this is not going either way.

Actually you make an excellent point, Storm does have a weapon which is not allowed in this battle.  Outside of this, I don't know of any battles where storm has fought someone on crocs level.  If she fought him without weaponry and without sneak attacks (since you have not provided any scans all i can do is take you word on this); however, Callisto has heightened super senses, durability, and strength according to Marvel.com, and Marrow (who she has defeated H2H) as well has enhanced durability.  So again, I think this can go either way.  :)  IMO
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Saren

@butterflykyss said:

Actually you make an excellent point, Storm does have a weapon which is not allowed in this battle. Outside of this, I don't know of any battles where storm has fought someone on crocs level. If she fought him without weaponry and without sneak attacks (since you have not provided any scans all i can do is take you word on this); however, Callisto has heightened super senses, durability, and strength according to Marvel.com, and Marrow (who she has defeated H2H) as well has enhanced durability. So again, I think this can go either way. :) IMO

I can't post scans right now, but it was in Last Laugh. As a matter of fact, Croc surprise attacked her by jumping out of the water behind her while she was in the sewers. She's also beaten Man-Bat. As for the Lady Shiva fight, when I said Helena surprised her people seem to think she attacked her from behind or something like that. She didn't. She was fighting Shiva and taking all of her strikes to the point where White Canary was shocked that Huntress was still standing. After that, she spat blood in Shiva's face and punched her. Neither Callisto nor Marrow are on Shiva's skill level.

So, YO aside, Huntress wins.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By butterflykyss
@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

Actually you make an excellent point, Storm does have a weapon which is not allowed in this battle. Outside of this, I don't know of any battles where storm has fought someone on crocs level. If she fought him without weaponry and without sneak attacks (since you have not provided any scans all i can do is take you word on this); however, Callisto has heightened super senses, durability, and strength according to Marvel.com, and Marrow (who she has defeated H2H) as well has enhanced durability. So again, I think this can go either way. :) IMO

I can't post scans right now, but it was in Last Laugh. As a matter of fact, Croc surprise attacked her by jumping out of the water behind her while she was in the sewers. She's also beaten Man-Bat. As for the Lady Shiva fight, when I said Helena surprised her people seem to think she attacked her from behind or something like that. She didn't. She was fighting Shiva and taking all of her strikes to the point where White Canary was shocked that Huntress was still standing. After that, she spat blood in Shiva's face and punched her. Neither Callisto nor Marrow are on Shiva's skill level.

So, YMO aside, Huntress wins.

Ok I guess i will concede for now.. LOL Huntress for the win unless a fellow Raindrop can bring something compelling to light that I haven't thought of..  ;)  
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

I believe what you are looking for, are these:

http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-27.jpg
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-28.jpg 
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-29.jpg  
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-30.jpg
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@butterflykyss said:

I believe what you are looking for, are these: http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-27.jpg http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-28.jpg http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-29.jpg http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Huntress/?action=view&current=jokerlastlaughbk05of06-30.jpg

Yes indeedly. Thanks.

Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Danny789

I'm leading towards Huntress, but this is in no way a stomp. Storm learned how to fight when she was a child before she even knew she had powers. Since then she has been trained by wolverine and the black panther, who she occasionally gets the upper hand against. Every time she is left without powers she has been capable of handling herself against street level and super human opponents. that being said, Huntress, is extremely skilled and I think this will be a pretty good match up with Huntress gaining the win at the end

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss: I also think this could go either way. I read a respect thread on quite a few of her showings and I did not see anything that clearly proves huntress would win, including those scans of her fighting Killer Croc. The best one's I saw for her was a very brief exchange that she had with Batman, and nothing to show is close to being on par with him. The fight Storm had with Forges mutate had 2 parts to it. The part you showed is only part 1. Part 2 she beats the hell out of him. This in addition to Storm's other showings, which I find most of the them either comparable or better than the one's I have seen so far for Huntress is sufficient proof Storm has a good shot to win here. These are scans of combat with weapons but justto show the full fight she had, but Storm has enough showings in h2h without weapons against good h2h fighters that are physically superior to Huntress in every way.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#96  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Huntress against Shiva, a better fighter than anyone Storm has ever fought:

Yeah, Storm was "trained by" Wolverine and Blackpanther, and Huntress was trained by her hitman relatives before puberty then by Richard Dragon, Black Canary, and possibly Shiva. I don't know why Storm fighting a couple people barely above peak human is significant when Huntress has fought superhumans (ex: Azrael) some of whom also boast skill to go with their stats.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Those scans show her fighting someone who is clearly above her in h2h, and she was losing badly. She threw blood in her eyes and then cheap shotted her...? I haven't seen a display of Huntress's skill level that places her above Storm, definitely not shown in those scans, but to each their own. And Storm was well trained in h2h by Achmed El Gibar as a child before she was trained by Black Panther and Wolverine. I am open to Huntress being above Storm and likely winning in a fight between the two but I haven't seen anyting that proves it's a clear win for her. I think it could go either way.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Roddy010

@Buckshot said:

Huntress against Shiva, a better fighter than anyone Storm has ever fought:

Yeah, Storm was "trained by" Wolverine and Blackpanther, and Huntress was trained by her hitman relatives before puberty then by Richard Dragon, Black Canary, and possibly Shiva. I don't know why Storm fighting a couple people barely above peak human is significant when Huntress has fought superhumans (ex: Azrael) some of whom also boast skill to go with their stats.

These scans don't help Huntress' case...She was clearly outmatched in that scan and had to resort to cheating in order to win...Not really a formidable showing of h2h skills...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#99  Edited By nefarious

Huntress wins.

JP_Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By JP_Storm

Hello all! This is my 1st time posting a reply on here but I've been coming on here for years! As far as this is goes I would have to lean more in Storm favor as she has fought more super human charators and held her own and beat some of them. She is taller and from both comics and shows stronger then Huntress!She walks around carring Pro.X, Angel,Scott,Logan (he we all know hes heavy with all that metal and she does this in heels at times to lol) Not taking nothing away for Huntress or anything but Ororo seems to have more feats and just plane straight and reach over Huntress! Storm has fought Warpath, Blackpanter,Callisto,Logan,The New Mutants,Gambit,Marrow,Khan, 50 of Khan's harem (while injured I might add)fought both The Dora Milaje and held her own (while injured again)Shadow King team of X-Men (Beast,Angel,Scott,Nehzno,Pixy,and a few others and beat them all and was still injured)Cyclops(no powers), That monster Forge made,army of demons, Nightshade, Crimson Commando n his crew! Also took a straight punch to the face from Spiderman and Hulk and still held her own! Also just so I know which Huntress are you talking about in this fight because there are 2 of them! Cause from what I can tell this is the 1st Huntress and not the 2nd who is catwoman and Batman kid!? I think Storm would win this fight but it wont be easy!