@karrob: no morals, in the danger room
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By VIZION2011

IDK to be hinest im a storm fan but havok is pretty bada** and can deal some real damage, does anyone know if any feats of havoks that will stop storm? Or negate her lighting attacks? If morals are on the only thing I can see storm doing is useing her winds to attack which can deal damage but I dont know if she fast enough to counter havoks attacks?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By karrob

It can go either way. But in the danger room i am gonna go with Storm.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Roddy010

Storm...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

I'm leaning towards Havok with this one.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida
@VIZION2010: Havok can create a barrier that should be capable taking any lightning Storm can dish out.

Havok should win this one.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" I'm leaning towards Havok with this one. "
He defeated Vulcan after all. "
This is why I'm going with Havok.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I'm going with Storm. 

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By --Anubis--

Storm is too slow for Havok.
is Havok more powerful than Cyclops?

-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By -Observer-
I think that the speed of Storm's power is what gives her the edge. Since no morals are in place she wont hesitate to kill, and since its in the danger room she can focus her power specifically on him.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@--Anubis-- said:
" Storm is too slow for Havok "

And who told you this lie?
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By --Anubis--
@White Mage said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
And who told you this lie? "
in the 90s cartoon it always took her some time to summon a lightning or other stuff
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@-Observer- said:
"I think that the speed of Storm's power is what gives her the edge. Since no morals are in place she wont hesitate to kill, and since its in the danger room she can focus her power specifically on him."

His lungs for instance. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@--Anubis-- said:
" @White Mage said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
in the 90s cartoon it always took her some time to summon a lightning or other stuff "

We always go by comics unless the creator of the thread says otherwise.  And, in comics, Storm summons her powers with a thought. 
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By --Anubis--

but still, how can she summon a lightning without any clouds in the sky?
First she needs to summon them.

-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By -Observer-
@--Anubis-- said:
" @White Mage said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
in the 90s cartoon it always took her some time to summon a lightning or other stuff "
I personally didn't like the 90s version. Speeches for every use of her power.
@White Mage said:
" @-Observer- said:
"I think that the speed of Storm's power is what gives her the edge. Since no morals are in place she wont hesitate to kill, and since its in the danger room she can focus her power specifically on him."
His lungs for instance.  "

Correct.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By -Observer-
@--Anubis-- said:
" but still, how can she summon a lightning without any clouds in the sky? First she needs to summon them. "
No.
No Caption Provided
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@--Anubis-- said:
"but still, how can she summon a lightning without any clouds in the sky? First she needs to summon them. "

She summoned a full Storm in the blink of an eye, and she traveled to "Toad World" by using a lightning bolt.  The sky was quite blue.  And since we are talking about the same chick who turned on and then turned off a hurricane while inside of a store, it's safe to assume that she's going to be fine as far as the summoning thing goes. 
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By --Anubis--

then i'm going with storm

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@--Anubis-- said:
"then i'm going with storm "

:) 

Now for the rest of them...........
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@-Observer- said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" but still, how can she summon a lightning without any clouds in the sky? First she needs to summon them. "
No.

"

Exhibit A
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Roddy010
@White Mage said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
No.
No Caption Provided
"
Exhibit A "
She looks so beautiful in that scan...
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By X-23_2513

umm....... Storm
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Roddy010 said:
" @White Mage said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
No.

"
Exhibit A "
She looks so beautiful in that scan... "

I know.  X-Treme X-Men NAILED her eyes. 
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormtakes this one,her power is more versatile than Havok's and she has better control over it,as for Havok beating Vulcan it is true that he did,but there were specific circumstances.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By _Sojourn_

I'm going with Storm...

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By rbysjti
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
"Stormtakes this one,her power is more versatile than Havok's and she has better control over it,as for Havok beating Vulcan it is true that he did,but there were specific circumstances. "

Storm is more powerful than Havok and will beat Havok. Sop Havok being able to beat Vulcan would mean Storm can beat Vulcan. 

Storm is faster and her powers are faster. Storm can fly. 

Storm for the win!
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Aqua11500
@--Anubis-- said:

"  Storm is too slow for Havok.is Havok more powerful than Cyclops? "

Storm can fly 500 mph or faster,so actually she is faster than him. 

IDK abut him being more powerful than Cyke,he might be slightly stronger.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti said:
" @Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
"Stormtakes this one,her power is more versatile than Havok's and she has better control over it,as for Havok beating Vulcan it is true that he did,but there were specific circumstances. "
Storm is more powerful than Havok and will beat Havok. Sop Havok being able to beat Vulcan would mean Storm can beat Vulcan.  Storm is faster and her powers are faster. Storm can fly.  Storm for the win! "
Uhhhhhhhhhh NO Havok beating Vulcan does NOT mean Storm could do it,plus there were special circumstances.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Roddy010
" @rbysjti said:
Storm is more powerful than Havok and will beat Havok. Sop Havok being able to beat Vulcan would mean Storm can beat Vulcan.  Storm is faster and her powers are faster. Storm can fly.  Storm for the win! "
Uhhhhhhhhhh NO Havok beating Vulcan does NOT mean Storm could do it,plus there were special circumstances. "
Lol hell no...Storm can"t beat Vulcan...
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rbysjti
" @rbysjti said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh NO Havok beating Vulcan does NOT mean Storm could do it,plus there were special circumstances. "

Tell me what that special circumstance is. 

@Roddy010 said:
" @rbysjti said:
Lol hell no...Storm can"t beat Vulcan..."

Well, who has actually thought somebody could overload Sebastian shaw with one strike of lightning? Who has actually thought The Trion will be defeated in their own dimension? We didn't thought who could and have thought nobody could until Storm proved that to us. 

Storm is more powerful and has more variation on her powers compared to havok so i don't see why Storm can't cos Storm can.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti: Havok was right next to a star,and since his power uses Star energy he was supercharged in this fight and wayyyyyyyyyy above his usual power level.,And Vulcan would kill Storm easily at that she can't do a thing to him,due to his power.and Storm defeating trion also was under special circumstances:the Trion could be defeated only from it's universe and she happened to be in it,other people,had they been in her place could have done it.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime

Havock's Raw power will be too much for Storm...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Lantern Prime said:
"Havock's Raw power will be too much for Storm... "
No it won't.
" @rbysjti: Havok was right next to a star,and since his power uses Star energy he was supercharged in this fight and wayyyyyyyyyy above his usual power level.,And Vulcan would kill Storm easily at that she can't do a thing to him,due to his power.and Storm defeating trion also was under special circumstances:the Trion could be defeated only from it's universe and she happened to be in it,other people,had they been in her place could have done it. "

If Storm were in his position, it is possible that she could have used the same star energies for an explosive blast.  Other than that, she would die. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage said:
If Storm were in his position, it is possible that she could have used the same star energies for an explosive blast.
Can you explain that one to me please?
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
No it won't.
" @rbysjti: Havok was right next to a star,and since his power uses Star energy he was supercharged in this fight and wayyyyyyyyyy above his usual power level.,And Vulcan would kill Storm easily at that she can't do a thing to him,due to his power.and Storm defeating trion also was under special circumstances:the Trion could be defeated only from it's universe and she happened to be in it,other people,had they been in her place could have done it. "
If Storm were in his position, it is possible that she could have used the same star energies for an explosive blast.  Other than that, she would die.    "
Well the trick would be if she simply threw the star energy at him,Vulcan would absorb it or send it back,while Havok absorbed it and enhanced himself,ALL his attributes to win against Vulcan(who was a little spent at that point if I recall correctly)
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage said:
If Storm were in his position, it is possible that she could have used the same star energies for an explosive blast.
Can you explain that one to me please? "

If the only thing helping him was him being right next to a star, then that's something might also work for Storm. 

Her powers change when she is in space.  She can fly on, and control the solar winds, and on top of that, her lightning is FAR more powerful in space than it is on earth.  In fact, ALL of her powers are enhanced in space, thus, the reason why she was afraid of "losing her soul" when she first left Earth. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WARLOCK2792
" @White Mage said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
No it won't.
If Storm were in his position, it is possible that she could have used the same star energies for an explosive blast.  Other than that, she would die.    "
Well the trick would be if she simply threw the star energy at him,Vulcan would absorb it or send it back,while Havok absorbed it and enhanced himself,ALL his attributes to win against Vulcan(who was a little spent at that point if I recall correctly) "

That's the interesting thing too.  She can intensify energies to levels more powerful than they were originally (depends on the energies she's wielding though).  And Vulcan's defeat is still somewhat weird to me, due to his ridiculous level of power, but whatevs. lol 
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
No it won't.
Well the trick would be if she simply threw the star energy at him,Vulcan would absorb it or send it back,while Havok absorbed it and enhanced himself,ALL his attributes to win against Vulcan(who was a little spent at that point if I recall correctly) "
That's the interesting thing too.  She can intensify energies to levels more powerful than they were originally (depends on the energies she's wielding though).  And Vulcan's defeat is still somewhat weird to me, due to his ridiculous level of power, but whatevs. lol  "
Well to be honest I agree with you on Vulcan's defeat.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rbysjti

If Storm and Havok will fight each other with a star between them, I doubt it if Havok can absorb the energy of the star  because Storm has stronger manipulation on energies. Storm has summoned the energy of the entire galactic core, and that is millions of stars, and perhaps billions and Storm performed the galactic core feat in a short period of time. How much more if she'll just summon the energy of 1 star.

@Lantern Prime said:

Storm has more raw power that's why she has been able to overload a lot of mutants. 

Storm wins here because she is more powerful, without an iota of doubt.
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By brharri

storm quite eaisly

Psy Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Psy Effect

Storm without a dought. She has more variations to her powers.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:
"@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage said:
Can you explain that one to me please? "
If the only thing helping him was him being right next to a star, then that's something might also work for Storm.  Her powers change when she is in space.  She can fly on, and control the solar winds, and on top of that, her lightning is FAR more powerful in space than it is on earth.  In fact, ALL of her powers are enhanced in space, thus, the reason why she was afraid of "losing her soul" when she first left Earth.  "

I have to concur with White Mage's opinion simply because they're facts.  

So whether Storm and havok fight in either space or on earth, Storm has more raw power.  Storm can even just fly and hide from smokes and at the same time giver Hacok a pressure on the ear.
Psy Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Psy Effect

Does anyone know Havoks strongest display of power?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#49  Edited By Mercy_
@Psy Effect said:
" Does anyone know Havoks strongest display of power? "
Probably beating Vulcan. He beat Vulcan before he was a joke.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Storm ftw.