This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Glabal500 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is enranged that gladiator killed T'challa, and Gladiator is at pretty high confidence

who wins

#2 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator.

#3 Edited by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator for me

#5 Posted by Matter_and_Existence (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator SPITE.

#6 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

That sh*t is getting old...its not even funny anymore

#7 Posted by Glabal500 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everyone say spite in favor of gladiator..... im sure T'Challa could give gladiator a good fight, and im sure storm could to

#8 Posted by Relentless (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glabal500 said:

why does everyone say spite in favor of gladiator..... im sure T'Challa could give gladiator a good fight, and im sure storm could to

There's nothing either of them can do to hurt him and he can speedblitz storm rather easily.

#9 Posted by doombolt (26 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on, anyone can beat the biggest jobber in comics. Gladiator automatically loses because he is gladiator, if he were fighting a three legged dog they would find a way for him to lose

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18599 posts) - - Show Bio

rbysjti would love to share his comments on this thread.

#11 Posted by Roddy010 (5136 posts) - - Show Bio

The Skrull were able to hurt him with "duplicate Storm"...I say if Storm has some sort of prep she should be able to pull of atleast a few wins...Besides that I see Gladiator taking the majority due to speed...

#12 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

In these Dark Days,Many Trolls fight.But I stand strong,ready to serve the right.For none who worship the Troll's might,can stand against the power when TROLL HUNTERS UNITE!

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37295 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon guyz Gambit uzed a whole deck and laid out Mohawk, Storm can make a hydogen gas explozion or something and goEZ BOOOOOOOOM!!! Bigger than 52 Cardz hur dur dur.