At Average Power Levels

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrRagePants

It's like Storm VS Scarlet Witch. I put my money on Evil Lyn.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fire Star
Could see it going both ways, depends how they react, I could see Evil-Lyn taking this, and Storm.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Any feats on Evil-Lyn? All I can remember is she was a powerful magic wielder but I am not clear on her durability. Is she limited to her line of sight in order to cast her spells/magical blasts at opponents?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

Her durabilty is higher than storm by a distance. Watch the new Heman, you can see all of her feats.  
Evil Lyn got this with ease.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Neptune God of Water:
What is the starting distance?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@termiteone4ever:
If it's the series where she made, IIRC, either fire balls or small meteors rain from the sky and was letting off an omni-directional blast, and blasted her father through a wall with her staff then I think I seen that them. If this is the cartoon you are referring to I think both ladies have a shot ftw. 
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fire Star
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

Any feats on Evil-Lyn? All I can remember is she was a powerful magic wielder but I am not clear on her durability. Is she limited to her line of sight in order to cast her spells/magical blasts at opponents?

"

She blew up an entire forest with ease, as well controlled meteor showers. Her shields are strong though, and her durability is okay, I don't think she is limited, she can just use her magic to clear the area of fog etc.
RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RLAAMJR

Good match but the victory is leaning to Storm. It all goes down to willpower.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xmenfallen

evil-lyn sounds like a powerful magic user

willpower is nothing

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle

Eternians have higher durability than humans and if your going by the 2002 series, Evil Lyn was the daughter of the ancient one and a skilled fighter. 

Storm is toast
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fire Star
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"@termiteone4ever: If it's the series where she made, IIRC, either fire balls or small meteors rain from the sky and was letting off an omni-directional blast, and blasted her father through a wall with her staff then I think I seen that them. If this is the cartoon you are referring to I think both ladies have a shot ftw.  "

She kept her father in there for hours on hours, until she let him out after she returned the stone.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fire Star
@MrRagePants said:
"It's like Storm VS Scarlet Witch. I put my money on Evil Lyn. "

Not sure its that much of a win, though I would be a good fight.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Fire Star said:

"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"@termiteone4ever: If it's the series where she made, IIRC, either fire balls or small meteors rain from the sky and was letting off an omni-directional blast, and blasted her father through a wall with her staff then I think I seen that them. If this is the cartoon you are referring to I think both ladies have a shot ftw.  "
She kept her father in there for hours on hours, until she let him out after she returned the stone. "

I haven't seen you on here for a while. Thanks for the info on Evil-Lyn. I am still not sure who I am leaning toward for the win. It's been a long time since I have seen this show so I only remember parts and pieces. Can Evil-Lyn transmute Storm into something else (like stone or something) without having to hit her with a magical beam to do it?   

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fire Star
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

@Fire Star said:

"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
She kept her father in there for hours on hours, until she let him out after she returned the stone. "

I haven't seen you on here for a while. Thanks for the info on Evil-Lyn. I am still not sure who I am leaning toward for the win. It's been a long time since I have seen this show so I only remember parts and pieces. Can Evil-Lyn transmute Storm into something else (like stone or something) without having to hit her with a magical beam to do it?   

"

With one of her spells. And yeah, a lot going on. Glad to be back though.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fire Star
@THUNDERBOLT30:
Oh and she can use her magic without beams, her eyes will glow, but usually thats lower level spells, so yes two ways.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17  Edited By charlieboy
@Fire Star:
love your avatar.  

evil-lyn ftw.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By charlieboy
@Fire Star:
i think our avatars are by the same artist.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fire Star
@charlieboy:
thanks. : )
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Fire Star said:
"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

@Fire Star said:

"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

"
With one of her spells. And yeah, a lot going on. Glad to be back though. "

Thanks. I can't think of a defense for Storm. I think Evil-Lyn should win here. She can defend against Storm and simultaneously transmute her into something else.