Storm vs Cyclops vs Black Lightning vs Azula vs Photon vs Bishop

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Rules: No team work or prior knowledge. Have to stay tangible and visible. No flying. Start in a circle formation 500ft from nearest opponent. Who is the last person standing? Read picture caption for more info.

Storm: can only use energy based attacks
Storm: can only use energy based attacks
Photon: has to stay visible and tangible
Photon: has to stay visible and tangible
Bishop: No weapons
Bishop: No weapons
Visor stays on
Visor stays on
Black Lightning
Black Lightning
Azula: sane version
Azula: sane version
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordOfFate

Probably Photon, she has some super-speed in none-energy form

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordStoop

Come on. It has to be Bishop. He can absorb the energy attacks of the others and use that energy.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Belladonna

Either Bishop or Photon... Bishop can be overloaded with energy.

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lectriccolossus

As much as i want to say Bishop, i think he'll be one of the first to be beat in here. That time Cyclops overloaded him was bs i thought, but i think either Photon or Black Lightining will take it.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sixsithsix

Photon has the fastest reaction time by far, and can bathe the entire area in fatal levels of radiation before anyone even knows what happened. That leaves her and Bishop. She's still fast enough to then hit him with an energy blast of high enough power to overload him. Monica stomps. What's more pooty, you know she stomps. Consequently I call spite.

p.s.

Even without invisibility or intangibility, she could shrink until nobody could see her. Of course she doesn't need to here, however.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@sixsithsix: I don't think Monica can shrink here if she has to stay visible to everyone but I agree on her speed edge.

@pooty: I think the order of winning will be:

- Bishop due to energy absorption and redirection of all energy abilities present/gains enhanced durability and strength/bioenergy blasts

- Photon due to her speed advantage(again) but energy will not be very effective with Bishop and can be potentially KO'd

- Black Lightning is very powerful can shield himself from all attacks, absorb electrical attacks, magnetize objects in the battle area to use as projectiles but can be out-drawn

- Storm - electrical/thermal energy/thunder claps/blinding lightning strobes/fast draw but can be outdrawn and energy absorbed by Bishop and BL

- Cyclops - blasts can ko anyone here (save for Bishop...at least not easily)/ricochet shots/fast draw but can be countered and outdrawn

- Azula - fire/lightning/not a pushover but bending moves to create energy attacks can be problematic with these opponents due to attack speed, and her lightning can be countered and redirected by 3 of her opponents

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix said:

That's what I was thinking
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emperorznb

@THUNDERBOLT30: Photon can still punch Bishop... You have my list it's just that Bishop and Photon otta switch places.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@emperorznb said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Photon can still punch Bishop... You have my list it's just that Bishop and Photon otta switch places.

Unless she has enhanced or superhuman strength she may not even be able to hurt him. With absorbed energy Bishop has handled punches from Colossus (at 70 tons).

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emperorznb

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Unless she has enhanced or superhuman strength she may not even be able to hurt him. With absorbed energy Bishop has handled punches from Colossus (at 70 tons).

Well Bishop still haven't absorbed energy yet did he?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@emperorznb said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Well Bishop still haven't absorbed energy yet did he?

I already considered her speed punching her opponents but that is quite debatable and an unsubstantiated assumption. The OP stated they don't have prior knowledge of each other, so Monica will look to blast him first vs going into melee range right at the start. Considering this group of combatants, the odds are far more likely, especially since they don't know their opponents and start out 500ft apart, that they will attack each other with their ranged energy powers, and Bishop will get energized before anyone present would attempt to go h2h here.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfFate

I actually feel bad for Azula here, 4 out of the other 5 people here can easily counter/absorb her best attack..

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@sixsithsix: without knowledge of each others powers and keeping Photon tangible it is not spite. Black Lightning has force fields and Storm has blocked energy attacks with her powers before. She may blast Bishop and be surprised when he blast her back. With 6 people fighting any number of scenarios could play out.

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

but to over load Bishop you have to concentrate your attack on him, leaving you open to attack. It's not like he is over loaded instantly. and while he is absorbing your attack, at the same time can he be redirecting it back at you? Or does he have to wait until you stop blasting him to attack?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty: In Civil War Cyclops was able to overload him after a few seconds. And in theory he can blast while he is still being blasted.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chaos-soul
@Lord Shiva said:

I actually feel bad for Azula here, 4 out of the other 5 people here can easily counter/absorb her best attack..

true but she is a better h2h than anyone else here. i still think she will go down though
Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is very debatable. Bishop and Cyclops are both very great at hand to hand.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: In this battle a few seconds is all it takes to be killed. Most of these people can attack almost instantly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a chance that some people on this group can take out more than one person at the first second of combat.

Cyclops could bound shot just about everyone but bishop in the first second.

Black Lightning could area effect fry a lot of them, not sure if it would reach all of them though.

Photon could do the same thing as BL and has better speed.

Storm is monstrously powerful but only being able to use lightning means she has almost no chance against BL.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordOfFate

@Ferro Vida said:

@pooty: In Civil War Cyclops was able to overload him after a few seconds. And in theory he can blast while he is still being blasted.

Don't bring up bad writing, it makes my tooth hurt. LOL

Given that Bishop has absorbed the combined energy of Cyclops, Storm, Jubliee, Havok, Jean and Polaris at once, I'm gonna assume he was already at his limit when Cyclops shot him.

No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty

@Lord Shiva: I didn't know it was bad writing until you showed that scan. Learn something new everyday. Often from the people you least expect. (:

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Why is Azula here......one hit and she's out.......she can't redirect lighting or anything so gets one shotted by anyone.......Bishop most likely wins.... but if he can only absorb energy while focusing and knowing where it's coming from ......then Photon can just blindside him with her speed......same with Black Lightning....but Photon beats Black Lightning...Storm can beat everyone but BL and Photon....... Bishop would probably beat Storm but only if he can absorb energy without knowing where it is coming from, Cyclops can only beat Azula and possibly Storm if he gets lucky, her lightning bolts are faster than his blasts.........

Azula is out first (she doesn't belong here.....Aang is better, just limit him to fire bending)

Then Cyclops

Then Storm

Then Black Lightning

Then Bishop/Photon (depending on if he can absorb her or not)

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfFate

@pooty said:

@Lord Shiva: I didn't know it was bad writing until you showed that scan. Learn something new everyday. Often from the people you least expect. (:

LOL, I guess you can call it a case of bad editoring and not bad writing. I'm starting to question if editors even work at Marvel anymore.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Manchine

1) Photon Just to much speed and power.

2) Bishop his ability to absorb a lot of energy.

3) Cyclops Tactical Awarenes and his precision with his optics

4) Black Lighting His power alone gives him this edge.

5) Azula her ability to fight.

6) Storm without her nifty tricks storm is of course at the bottem.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lord Shiva: Technically it was stated in CW that Cyclops had always had mental blocks in place preventing him from reaching his true potential, so going by that Scott got a massive power upgrade in that issue :P
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
6) Storm without her nifty tricks storm is of course at the bottem.

Storm still has "nifty tricks" even if she is limited to only electrical and thermal energy.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By charlieboy

i am pretty sure photon can overload bishop so i am going with her.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Photon.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@Lord Shiva: Exactly. do they have editors is a good question. Correct me if i'm wrong. In "Fear Itself" captain america picked up Mjolnir. Did he get the power of Thor? Did he get stronger or anything? I remember when Steve was the "Captain" and he picked up Mjolnir he got super strong. Did i miss something or did the editors drop the ball again?

@Manchine: storm can use "energy" attacks. I know that includes lightning but others can name more. Regardless, if Storm is just using lightning, you think AZula can beat her?

@THUNDERBOLT30: What are some other energy attacks Storm can use besides Lightning?

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sixsithsix

@pooty said:

@sixsithsix: without knowledge of each others powers and keeping Photon tangible it is not spite. Black Lightning has force fields and Storm has blocked energy attacks with her powers before. She may blast Bishop and be surprised when he blast her back. With 6 people fighting any number of scenarios could play out.

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

but to over load Bishop you have to concentrate your attack on him, leaving you open to attack. It's not like he is over loaded instantly. and while he is absorbing your attack, at the same time can he be redirecting it back at you? Or does he have to wait until you stop blasting him to attack?

Photon is still exponentially faster than everyone else. She can literally take time, focus a different attack for everyone, and execute her attacks, even low enough ones for her to function morally, and finish everyone before they know the battle has started. Number of people doesn't matter here. Shields have never been a problem either since she just adjusts to whatever the energy signature of the shield is. And she is more than powerful enough to flashfry Bishop long before he can blast her back. Bishop has been overloaded by Cyke twice now, Storm (possesed by Brainchild), and Rachael (also mind controlled), though to be fair, when she did it he was only very briefly ko'ed and ended up ko'ing her in the same fight. In none of them, was he able to blast while absorbing. When the first attack is enough to overload him, you don't have to focus or give him time to fight back. Monica can throw a blast well above Storm's lightning or Cyke's blasts and probably above most of Rachael's tk blasts. As if none of that were enough, Monica has higher energy manipulation than everyone here put together. Unless by some miracle, someone gets her into h2h combat (all but impossible with the 500 ft starting distance) she can absorb or dissipate any attacks made against her. That equals Monica stomp.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty

@sixsithsix: The rules say she has to stay visible and tangible meaning she has to stay in human form. Did you miss that part? Photon has never shown reaction/reflex speeds in human form that is to fast that the others can't react. If you can prove my statement wrong please go ahead.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Storm Calling

I think Bishop has the biggest advantage, his energy absorption is always on and he's been shown to handle a lot of energy at once. But that doesn't mean he necessarily wins here. I'm gonna agree with Thunderbolts list on the first page since I think that explains it best.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Roddy010
sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sixsithsix

@pooty said:

@sixsithsix: The rules say she has to stay visible and tangible meaning she has to stay in human form. Did you miss that part? Photon has never shown reaction/reflex speeds in human form that is to fast that the others can't react. If you can prove my statement wrong please go ahead.

I'm pretty sure she has some impressive speed feats while tangible, though most are only technically partially tangible due to the nature of her power, so we'll ignore them. It doesn't negate the fact that every form of energy being thrown around here is energy she's intimately familiar with. She can still dissipate everyone else's energy and one shot everyone. The only thing it changes is that Black Lightning goes first now. But he still goes down to Monica, as does everyone else, including Bishop.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@pooty said:

@Lord Shiva: Exactly. do they have editors is a good question. Correct me if i'm wrong. In "Fear Itself" captain america picked up Mjolnir. Did he get the power of Thor? Did he get stronger or anything? I remember when Steve was the "Captain" and he picked up Mjolnir he got super strong. Did i miss something or did the editors drop the ball again?

@Manchine: storm can use "energy" attacks. I know that includes lightning but others can name more. Regardless, if Storm is just using lightning, you think AZula can beat her?

@THUNDERBOLT30: What are some other energy attacks Storm can use besides Lightning?

Shehas used electrical energy in multi[ple ways, but for this battle, besides summoning and metabolizing her own lightning bolts or creating blindind strobes, she can pull the electricity out of the air around her opponents to shock them, produce focused localized thunderclaps (without creating a lightning bolt first) with great force (this is her best option against everyone here IMO), can counter the electrical energy of others like BL and Azula (i.e. - deflect electrical blasts and dissipate electrical shields), and she 's compressed and shaped electrical energy in various ways and used it as force to KO a group of opponents.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

@pooty said:

Pretty much any form of energy that pertains to weather falls under her dominion...Some of these attacks aren't really applicable here but just to give you an idea...

Thermal EnergyElectromagnetic Energy Kinetic Energy (Air, Water) Solar EnergyRadiant EnergyNuclear Energy

I was thinking about some of these energies earlier but I got the impression that the OP wanted to limit her to electrical energy control and lightning.

@sixsithsix said:

@pooty said:

I'm pretty sure she has some impressive speed feats while tangible, though most are only technically partially tangible due to the nature of her power, so we'll ignore them. It doesn't negate the fact that every form of energy being thrown around here is energy she's intimately familiar with. She can still dissipate everyone else's energy and one shot everyone. The only thing it changes is that Black Lightning goes first now. But he still goes down to Monica, as does everyone else, including Bishop.

If Monica doesn't have her speed or intangibility I don't think she can win here. She can manipulate electrical energy but not to the extent of Storm or BL and she won't be able to manipulate Scott's optic blasts, Azula's fire or Bishop's bioenergy blasts, at least not quickly enough to help her here. I want to say that she did beat up Quicksilver while in her normal human form, and if she can easily manage that kind of speed while solid, she would stomp. I could be wrong on that showing since it has been a while since I saw it, but I believe she did pull that off.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty

@THUNDERBOLT30: no all energy attacks are included for storm. just lightning would hinder her too much

@sixsithsix: Cyclops beam is concussive force so it would still knock her back or even KO her. Bishop could catch her off guard because he is not expecting him to redirect her blast. It's not like Photon can get hit with an energy beam in human form and absorb it. I have never seen her powers work that way. In "Civil War" Iron Man knocked her out with a blast in human form. I'm not saying she can't win but it's not spite. In human form she doesn't have enough feats to say she is unstoppable.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@pooty: Thanks. Then this changes my position on the battle.

Thermal energy can make a difference here for Storm. For example, Storm can use thermal energy to quickly and drastically drop the temperature of the entire battle area. In one instance the sudden temperature drop she created caused an energized superhuman Sebastian Shaw to rapidly weaken (within a few seconds) to the point he had to escape from their battle. Against opponents with no defense to this attack (save for BL and Azula if she bends fire quickly enough) I think she will have greater odds of winning. I think her main issues will be BL and Photon then, and technically, if Monica has to stay solid and does not get her speed advantage (though I know that's unclear at the moment), she is vulnerable to thunder claps and temperature drops.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordOfFate

I do remember some speed feats form Monica while in human form, we'll have to look them up. As a matter of fact, when she did the cosmic race with all the other earth speedster she couldn't become energy.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty

@Lord Shiva: yeah she can run fast. but it never stated how fast. and her reaction/reflex speed in human form isn't much better than the others who has dodge lightning and eye beams etc.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

Going with Photon here, Bishop can be BFRed anyways!

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfFate

@pooty said:

@Lord Shiva: yeah she can run fast. but it never stated how fast. and her reaction/reflex speed in human form isn't much better than the others who has dodge lightning and eye beams etc.

I would say she is much faster then the others but I agree she's no Quicksliver (well combat wise) while in human form. I also think it should be pointed out that Monica can manipulate light to create illusions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pooty

bump

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Photon MURDERS!

She's too powerful and will go for the kill immediately once she transform from energy vampire to energy warrior!