stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By stormlover1994

who wins?
It takes place at the front of the x-mansion,out of character(edited, to clear up any doubt) all out attacks, fight to death.

They made a random encounter for personal reasons. They have been told and confused by Mystique (Mystique took form of both and made it look like both treasoned the x-men). Now they both hate each other and in they are both in rage and want to kill each other.(Are guys happy now?)

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

Do you have any intention on where the fight takes place? any certain rules that are allowed or not?

king_james_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By king_james_5

in a random incounter, i think strom wouldn't go easy and beat the shit out of him

with prep time, cyclops can think of a way to beat her

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

My default answer is Cyclops. Random encounter or not.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stormlover1994

I say, they both got chances, because she took him down without powers, and she almost killed him in her mini series X-Men World Apart

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne

To me their fights outcome depends on the environment they are in and their determination. Reason why they are fighting one another.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stormlover1994

I fixed it!!!!

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne
@stormlover1994 said:
"(Are guys happy now?) "
Yes.
Much better. ^^
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stormlover1994
@Andferne said:
"
@stormlover1994 said:
"(Are guys happy now?) "
Yes.Much better. ^^ "
LOL!!!!! I can make comics, lol hahahahaha
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

This is one of my wish list fights >:-)! Storm would stomp him into the ground.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andferne

Would beat him into the ground? As in the first to fall. Then yes, you are correct. :P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Storm wins.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By stormlover1994

I searched and in X-Men Worlds Apart Cyke was possesed by the Shaow King and he intended to kill Storm with a full optic blast and Storm blocked it!!!!! And then she nearly killed him!!!!!

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andferne

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Cyclops blasts are more than capable of taking Storm down. He has proved that on multiple occasions.

@stormlover1994 said:
" I searched and in X-Men Worlds Apart Cyke was possesed by the Shaow King and he intended to kill Storm with a full optic blast and Storm blocked it!!!!! And then she nearly killed him!!!!! "
She blocked A optic blast, one that was hardly at full power and just straight on. From a Cyclops who was not even in control of himself.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge

Storm wins it

Extant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Extant

Cyclops.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By loganreme

I am torn with this one I like storm but, I doubt she could kill cyclops and vice-versa.  They are both good strategists and great fighters. The fact that they know eachother so well might go in cyclops favour but, then again you could say the same about storm. I was originally going to say cyclops ftw.........but, I'm still undecided :)

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xan84

Hmm this is all about ho can shoot first, any of them are going to die if they get hit from one of the others full powered blast.

But i give the majority to Cyc .

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By pixelized

Storm wins.

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By albanmanson

Storm wins..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Storm will hit Cyclops with a thunderbolt so vicious it will kill Havok lol.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By loganreme
@Vance Astro said:
"Storm will hit Cyclops with a thunderbolt so vicious it will kill Havok lol."

lol aw poor alex, what's he ever done to you :)
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TruePwnge

I give it to Storm

Cyclops has a powerful offensive but can't really improve himself much, just run, optic blast, run and duck some more and optic blast....
he can take his glasses off for a huge blast but that's really it

Storm can drop lightning more or less on top of herself and survive, she has total control over the elements so even a bolt on top of her won't do much to her but it will kill cyclops
Cyclops can't survive a blast reflected back at him
Storm can bring down a cloudburts of rain, water and electricity a very dangerous mix
now her lightning has just become 10 times stronger
Krak-KOOOM !!
she can freeze up the area or fog up his vision
Storm can dodge much quicker than Cyclops, ok she doesn't exactly fly but she has total control over the winds meaning she can put a little twister under herself and dodge out of the way at 100s of mph,

Its a close fight, but Storm will always have the edge...too many powers

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pixelized

Storm can drop lightning faster than cyclops can open his Visor,

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Andferne
@pixelized said:
" Storm can drop lightning faster than cyclops can open his Visor, "
Really? Because all Cyclops has to do is not blink to fire one off.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By vegeta
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Andferne

Cyclops has also been shown to dodge her lightning before. Just like she has been shown to dodge his blasts. There were a Lot of points brought up in the Storm & Black Panther Vs Emma & Cyclops Vs Polaris & Havok thread between Storm and Cyclops. Cyclops does not have to hold back because of the set up. He is constantly known for evaluating a fight and setting things up. Out of the two he is the better strategist. Yes Storm might have more powers and even be More powerful but none of that really matters seeing how she won't get the chance to do all the things TruePwnage mentioned. She is going to have one option out of them before she is in a spit fire between Cyclops and herslef with attacks.

It has also been shown that Cyclops more than likely strikes first, taking the initative. To be honest someone with Storms agility and speed dodging one of Cyclops optic blasts IF he actaully wanted to hit her is crap. Especially when you start to take into effect the number of times he has hit Nightcrawler, Northstar, Quicksilver, and others. All of who are fasther and more agile than Storm. He has the accuracy and power output to one shot her if needed and if she is flying to take the entire roof off of the mansion in the process.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stormlover1994

the thing is that both of them can win,In my opinion and things im sure Storm has advantege because she is faster, is a great strategyst(just like cyke), she flyes, she has ton of instant killing powers.

Plus as I pointed before, in this fight Storm is not holding back, is an all out fight, plus she is in rage so that means she is at full power! (when Cyclops is mad get out of his way, when Storm is mad there is nowhere you can hide, she would summon the greates Hurricane in all history)

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Meteorite

Cyke is a great tactics man, but Storm is stronger.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pixelized
@Andferne said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Storm can drop lightning faster than cyclops can open his Visor, "
Really? Because all Cyclops has to do is not blink to fire one off. "
i just read it in the Supernovas arc i believe.... Northstar and Aurora had just teamed up after she was about to kill herself, and Northstar commented on how much time it would take cyclops to open his visor to fire off a blast and how it was more than enough time for him to put him down.
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Dave

Since you said said all out, I'm going to go with Cyclops. He'd have walk out with his eyes closed, and then straightaway LOOKED at her.

Quickdraw I reckon

pew pew with the laser beam eyes.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Andferne
@pixelized said:
" i just read it in the Supernovas arc i believe.... Northstar and Aurora had just teamed up after she was about to kill herself, and Northstar commented on how much time it would take cyclops to open his visor to fire off a blast and how it was more than enough time for him to put him down. "
I'm failing to see how that proves Storm can throw lightning bolts faster than Cyclops can fire off an optic blast.
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By stormlover1994

The Dave: Yeah, next thing you are going to say Storm is stupid and she would stand there and do nothing while he focuses on her!!!!!!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pixelized
@Andferne said:
"
@pixelized said:
" i just read it in the Supernovas arc i believe.... Northstar and Aurora had just teamed up after she was about to kill herself, and Northstar commented on how much time it would take cyclops to open his visor to fire off a blast and how it was more than enough time for him to put him down. "
I'm failing to see how that proves Storm can throw lightning bolts faster than Cyclops can fire off an optic blast. "
alright
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Andferne

I will admit that the opening scenario of this fight plays more in Storms favor than it does Cyclops. She has a lot more room to fly and maneuver around which helps her case more. Which would be the turning point for me to side with Storm in this fight, if she was capable of utilizing that factor. Had the fight been in doors or a place where her movement is more limited and strict then it would make it easier for Cyclops to pull off a win here.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By stormlover1994

Yeah, if it was in a closed room, they both could win, but Cyclops would have the lead then. Taking her down easily with her not having much space to fly and having her powers outside, she could only flash freeze him or something.(That would be her fastest attack in an enclosed space) But right know she is at her advantage in the outdoors where her powers flow better.

Can someone put the fight betwen Storm & Cyclops? (the one for the leadership) I want to see something.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

I don't think I have those scans anymore. Though there were some in the triple threat match I believe (the storm, bp vs emma, cyke vs havok, polaris thread)

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By stormlover1994

let me check, I want to see how Cyclops used his powers, I like his powers even if he only has one I have always liked his powers (not his personality) Plus since I dont read much comics I curios about the fight.:p

Sinestron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sinestron

Storm is just as a great a leader as Cyclops, so this would be a tough battle. Storms powers have a greater variety than Scotts and she has shown that her fighting abilities are on par with any of the other xmen but scotts over all raw power is much higher than storms (that doesnt garuntee a win though!). Scott is also an amazing hand to hand fighter and his tactical skills are barely matched by any one else in the Marvel universe. Storm is also a talented tactician, but it has been stated multiple times by both Scotts allies and enimies that both his geometrical calculating skills and his tactical abilities are border line super human. Seeing that it is Scotts job as team leader to know the strengths and weaknesses of his team and since he takes being leader more seriously than he takes anything else, I would have to say that his knowledge of Storms over all abilities out match Storms knowlege of Scotts. That long winded stance on the subject being stated, I say that Cyclops would win.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By stormlover1994

Storm weakness what could it be? Ohh I know he will just grab her and put her in a box giving her a clausthrophobic attack, and then she would just get more mad and destroy E.U.(LOL). Please he could know all he want but his knolege wont protect him from her attacks!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Andferne said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Cyclops blasts are more than capable of taking Storm down. He has proved that on multiple occasions.

@stormlover1994 said:
" I searched and in X-Men Worlds Apart Cyke was possesed by the Shaow King and he intended to kill Storm with a full optic blast and Storm blocked it!!!!! And then she nearly killed him!!!!! "
She blocked A optic blast, one that was hardly at full power and just straight on. From a Cyclops who was not even in control of himself."

Even so, just like in your scan....Storm hesitated and that was the only reason Cyclops didn't get fried. Cyke is powerful and a brilliant tactician but Storm is much more cunning. She would drop him.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Andferne
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" Storm is much more cunning. She would drop him. "
Matter of opinion, one that is also not backed by proof.
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Dave
@stormlover1994 said:
"

The Dave: Yeah, next thing you are going to say Storm is stupid and she would stand there and do nothing while he focuses on her!!!!!!

"
Not at all, fact is this is a battle of whose fastest really. And I have to go with cyclops here since its like a whole blinking thing. They would both be going for a kill-shot since this scenario has them going "all-out"
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Andferne said:
"
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" Storm is much more cunning. She would drop him. "
Matter of opinion, one that is also not backed by proof."

I don't see how he would take Storm at all in a full fledge battle. And, actually it is a proven fact...just as easily as Storm beat him when she did not have any powers....she outsmarted him. And this whole " he can just blink" thing is crap. When she had no powers she successfully dodged numerous blasts when they were duelng for leadership. He never landed a hit. In World's Apart he should have landed a hit...but he didn't. Even though he was being "controlled" by the Shadown King, he was still able to defeat the Morlocks, survive being blown up, and still take out half of the X-men on his own, so I'm not buying that he was "not in control". He was being strongly influenced by a powerful telepath but he was cognizant to battle her. And if we're talking speed, Storm has flash frozen opponents in the "blink of an eye" (Colossus being one of them). And one fact that seems to be over looked is if Storm wanted, she could take him from a distance in a number of different ways. That's also a "proven" fact, like when she blew him out of the sky from thousands of miles away, dodged his second blast after blocking his first (and she was standing rightr in front of him). And I will concede that he may be a better strategist, but Storm has always proven to be the most resourceful and cunning. She would tear him apart.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Andferne
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" I don't see how he would take Storm at all in a full fledge battle. "
Actually it is very simple for him to take her in a full fledged battle and all it would take it one accurate hit. The same could be said about Storm against Cyclops. So that entire sentence is BS to me.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And this whole " he can just blink" thing is crap."
Yeah it is crap, because he does not want to blink. ;) All he has to do is Not blink, huge difference. But all I did was mention that for the speed factor between the two and who would be able to strike first. And as it has been shown time and time again Cyclops is usually the one who fires first.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And, actually it is a proven fact...just as easily as Storm beat him when she did not have any powers....she outsmarted him. When she had no powers she successfully dodged numerous blasts when they were duelng for leadership."
It was also stated in that fight by Cyclops himself and even Wolverine who was looking on that Cyclops mind was not on that fight. People who were standing there and watching knew he was not acting right. That in and of itself throws all credibility out the window for that fight between those two.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" He never landed a hit. In World's Apart he should have landed a hit...but he didn't. Even though he was being "controlled" by the Shadown King, he was still able to defeat the Morlocks, survive being blown up, and still take out half of the X-men on his own, so I'm not buying that he was "not in control". He was being strongly influenced by a powerful telepath but he was cognizant to battle her."
Just as you stated he was being controlled by the Shadow King. So any tactics Cyclops himself would of done were not. It was SK who was in control and calling the shots. Again another case between the two that is thrown out the window because Scott was not the one in charge of his own actions. Of course you are not going to buy that because you want her to win. But the fact is he was not in control of his own powers and actions. So there for the point and fight is moot except that it showed Storm was able to deflect an optic blast with lightning her hand motion thing.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And if we're talking speed, Storm has flash frozen opponents in the "blink of an eye" (Colossus being one of them). And one fact that seems to be over looked is if Storm wanted, she could take him from a distance in a number of different ways."
Cyclops optic blasts have been stated a number of times as traveling the speed of Light! Light trumps blinking any day of the week. As I stated above if you cared to read the entire thread I mentioned Storm's best bet at winning is to keep her distance and use her maneuverability. Seeing as the fight takes place outside where it gives her plenty of space to fly. But it still does not mean Cyclops could not reach her with his optic blasts. They themselves have a impressive reach and he has been shown to blast her out of the sky with them multiple times.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And I will concede that he may be a better strategist, but Storm has always proven to be the most resourceful and cunning. She would tear him apart. "
There is no doubt that he is the greater strategist out of the two. As for Storm proving she is the most resourceful and cunning that is debatable and again a matter of opinion. Cyclops himself has been shown many times to come up with the rallying point for his team that leads them or himself to victory. His cunning and resourcefulness was shown and highlighted when he took on the X-men and beat them, at least twice and both those times Storm being part of the team.

The number of times that these two have faced off against each other it is Cyclops who has come out on top most of the times. Each time Storm has won Cyclops was either possessed by some being or was not giving it his all because his mind was elsewhere. Maddie F-ing things up and making him a basket case, doubting in his abilities to lead.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Andferne said:
"
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" I don't see how he would take Storm at all in a full fledge battle. "
Actually it is very simple for him to take her in a full fledged battle and all it would take it one accurate hit. The same could be said about Storm against Cyclops. So that entire sentence is BS to me.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And this whole " he can just blink" thing is crap."
Yeah it is crap, because he does not want to blink. ;) All he has to do is Not blink, huge difference. But all I did was mention that for the speed factor between the two and who would be able to strike first. And as it has been shown time and time again Cyclops is usually the one who fires first.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And, actually it is a proven fact...just as easily as Storm beat him when she did not have any powers....she outsmarted him. When she had no powers she successfully dodged numerous blasts when they were duelng for leadership."
It was also stated in that fight by Cyclops himself and even Wolverine who was looking on that Cyclops mind was not on that fight. People who were standing there and watching knew he was not acting right. That in and of itself throws all credibility out the window for that fight between those two.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" He never landed a hit. In World's Apart he should have landed a hit...but he didn't. Even though he was being "controlled" by the Shadown King, he was still able to defeat the Morlocks, survive being blown up, and still take out half of the X-men on his own, so I'm not buying that he was "not in control". He was being strongly influenced by a powerful telepath but he was cognizant to battle her."
Just as you stated he was being controlled by the Shadow King. So any tactics Cyclops himself would of done were not. It was SK who was in control and calling the shots. Again another case between the two that is thrown out the window because Scott was not the one in charge of his own actions. Of course you are not going to buy that because you want her to win. But the fact is he was not in control of his own powers and actions. So there for the point and fight is moot except that it showed Storm was able to deflect an optic blast with lightning her hand motion thing.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And if we're talking speed, Storm has flash frozen opponents in the "blink of an eye" (Colossus being one of them). And one fact that seems to be over looked is if Storm wanted, she could take him from a distance in a number of different ways."
Cyclops optic blasts have been stated a number of times as traveling the speed of Light! Light trumps blinking any day of the week. As I stated above if you cared to read the entire thread I mentioned Storm's best bet at winning is to keep her distance and use her maneuverability. Seeing as the fight takes place outside where it gives her plenty of space to fly. But it still does not mean Cyclops could not reach her with his optic blasts. They themselves have a impressive reach and he has been shown to blast her out of the sky with them multiple times.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" And I will concede that he may be a better strategist, but Storm has always proven to be the most resourceful and cunning. She would tear him apart. "
There is no doubt that he is the greater strategist out of the two. As for Storm proving she is the most resourceful and cunning that is debatable and again a matter of opinion. Cyclops himself has been shown many times to come up with the rallying point for his team that leads them or himself to victory. His cunning and resourcefulness was shown and highlighted when he took on the X-men and beat them, at least twice and both those times Storm being part of the team.

The number of times that these two have faced off against each other it is Cyclops who has come out on top most of the times. Each time Storm has won Cyclops was either possessed by some being or was not giving it his all because his mind was elsewhere. Maddie F-ing things up and making him a basket case, doubting in his abilities to lead.
"

LOL....your arguments are weak bro...Cyclops is outmatched against Storm:

1) Cyclop's beams may be as fast as the speed of light but his reaction time CLEARLY isn't. If that were the case he should have landed a hit, but in many cases (just as with Storm) it didn't happen. And even if he "usually is the first to fire" doesn't mean he would actually connect. Hell, even in that same issues where he shot her she actually blasted him with wind and could have nailed him first.

2) All the lil' cyke fanboyz come up with the same argument for the duel for leadership but if that were the case, then in World's Apart, he would have not been so but-hurt that she beat him in front of everyone. He would have accepted the fact that his mind was not focused vs. feeling embarrassed for getting checked. LOL....and even if that was the case...you see the result of his not being focused and underestimating his betters ;)

3) Cyclops has been defeated by a number of various opponents, including Storm :-), despite his tactical skills but even he acknowledged that what Storm lacked in experience she made up for it in skill (check out the classic storyline where they battled the Sidri). This took place when Storm barely had the mantle of leadership, and didn't have the experience and powe tat she has now. In that ark he acknowledged that he saw her as rival and his equal then. Her tactical skills are on par with his. She trumps him now.  

4) I don't know where you got this idea but  in each of the conflicts between Storm and Cyclops, he did not come out on top. As I recall:
 - He lost the duel ( focused or not)
- During Inferno, he shot her only after she had blasted him with wind ( could have hurled him into the rocks or far far away if she chose) 
- He shot her out of the sky only after she hesitated. And he "miss timed" his step and would have been fried had she not hesitated. And, she blasted him with wind earlier when DP began to manipulate the X-Men against him. 
- World's Apart, only a few month ago, reiterates that Cyclops is outmatched by Storm. As you put it earlier, "one accurate hit" of LIGHTNING KILLED HIM!

So, we can go back and forth all night but the bottom line is Storm knows Cyclops just as well as he know knows her. And based on the setting for this battle, in front of the X-Mansion where her powers are not limited by being indoors, she would hand Cyclop's his ass.

Oh, and #5, doesn't Cyclops breath air??? Hmmm...wonder how he would fight her once she removed the air from his lungs? Guess he wouldn't...he would be knocked the f--- out.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@Andferne said:
"Cyclops has also been shown to dodge her lightning before. Just like she has been shown to dodge his blasts. There were a Lot of points brought up in the Storm & Black Panther Vs Emma & Cyclops Vs Polaris & Havok thread between Storm and Cyclops. Cyclops does not have to hold back because of the set up. He is constantly known for evaluating a fight and setting things up. Out of the two he is the better strategist. Yes Storm might have more powers and even be More powerful but none of that really matters seeing how she won't get the chance to do all the things TruePwnage mentioned. She is going to have one option out of them before she is in a spit fire between Cyclops and herslef with attacks.It has also been shown that Cyclops more than likely strikes first, taking the initative. To be honest someone with Storms agility and speed dodging one of Cyclops optic blasts IF he actaully wanted to hit her is crap. Especially when you start to take into effect the number of times he has hit Nightcrawler, Northstar, Quicksilver, and others. All of who are fasther and more agile than Storm. He has the accuracy and power output to one shot her if needed and if she is flying to take the entire roof off of the mansion in the process. "

Cyke is the leader for a reason, and he knows these people. He's had to take down his X-Men a number of times, if he wants Storm dead, his biggest problem is the war he just declared on her husband...oh, and planning her funeral.
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By stormlover1994
@Andferne said:
"
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

May I remember you that Shadow King is a telepath and by controlling Cyclops mind is also knowing all his tactics, moves, knowledge, etc......  Plus if you read the whole series you will notice that SK did NOT controlled him, he just made Cyke see that everyone was betraying him, cofused him ,and put him in rage!!!!!! Other wise he would not had mentioned the fight betwen Cyke and Storm(for leadership), he would not have said to Emma that she betrayed him, etc.... read the whole mini and you will get it.

The point is, Cyclops was at FULL RAGE wanting to kill Storm (for the leadership fight and for her almoust killing him in the jet) So him in full rage, and a confused and distressed Storm beat him, or almoust  killed him!!!!
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"
@Andferne said:
"Cyclops has also been shown to dodge her lightning before. Just like she has been shown to dodge his blasts. There were a Lot of points brought up in the Storm & Black Panther Vs Emma & Cyclops Vs Polaris & Havok thread between Storm and Cyclops. Cyclops does not have to hold back because of the set up. He is constantly known for evaluating a fight and setting things up. Out of the two he is the better strategist. Yes Storm might have more powers and even be More powerful but none of that really matters seeing how she won't get the chance to do all the things TruePwnage mentioned. She is going to have one option out of them before she is in a spit fire between Cyclops and herslef with attacks.It has also been shown that Cyclops more than likely strikes first, taking the initative. To be honest someone with Storms agility and speed dodging one of Cyclops optic blasts IF he actaully wanted to hit her is crap. Especially when you start to take into effect the number of times he has hit Nightcrawler, Northstar, Quicksilver, and others. All of who are fasther and more agile than Storm. He has the accuracy and power output to one shot her if needed and if she is flying to take the entire roof off of the mansion in the process. "
Cyke is the leader for a reason, and he knows these people. He's had to take down his X-Men a number of times, if he wants Storm dead, his biggest problem is the war he just declared on her husband...oh, and planning her funeral. "
Ummm....who cares if he is the leader of X-Men? Storm was also a leader as well, one Cyclops has seen as a rival for the position. If he wanted to kill Storm he sure as hell NEVER succeeded.  And though Storm was tired and exhausted from fighting the wakandan army, the dora milaje, the black panther, traveling from Africa to San Francisco in minutes, and taking out the SK manipulated X-Men, she still defeated Cyclops with ease. Cyclops may be a match for most of the X-Men but he is not on Storm's level.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By stormlover1994
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"
@Andferne said:
Cyke is the leader for a reason, and he knows these people. He's had to take down his X-Men a number of times, if he wants Storm dead, his biggest problem is the war he just declared on her husband...oh, and planning her funeral. "
Ummm....who cares if he is the leader of X-Men? Storm was also a leader as well, one Cyclops has seen as a rival for the position. If he wanted to kill Storm he sure as hell NEVER succeeded.  And though Storm was tired and exhausted from fighting the wakandan army, the dora milaje, the black panther, traveling from Africa to San Francisco in minutes, and taking out the SK manipulated X-Men, she still defeated Cyclops with ease. Cyclops may be a match for most of the X-Men but he is not on Storm's level.

"

Exactly