• 71 results
KingNomolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingNomolos

Both are being forced to fight the other, but morals are in effect, luckily they are in a deserted landscape :D

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rbysjti

Storm will win.
Colossus is indeed strong but not strong enough to protect or free himself from Storm's powers.

No Caption Provided
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By blds_bane

how is Colossus going to hit Storm when she gets air born???

KingNomolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingNomolos

it cant be a stalemate one has to lose. completly and utterly

Jetshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jetshade
@blds_bane said:
" how is Colossus going to hit Storm when she gets air born??? "
They are in a deserted landscape so Colossus could chuck boulders or other large objects at her. He's had a lot of practice with those "fastball specials" and if he connects with just one, Storm would be KO'ed. 

The problem is I don't think he'll connect unless Storm is careless. So Storm should win, but it would take a while.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rbysjti

If the brood actually made a hole to Colossus, I don't see why Storm can't make one too.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: This is in a desert. There's no water in the atmosphere for her to use.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti: This is in a desert. There's no water in the atmosphere for her to use. "
I believe Storm can create water still even in the desert, unless the OP stated Storm can't use water.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: She can't create water. It even stated in your scan that she used water from the atmosphere (moisture in the air). There is none in the desert. 

Storm is not God
KingNomolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KingNomolos
@rbysjti: When i said deserted landscape i apologize but I meant like there are no bystanders buildings and structures nothing around for joe schmoe to be bothered with...
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti: She can't create water. It even stated in your scan that she used water from the atmosphere (moisture in the air). There is none in the desert. 

Storm is not God "
Hmmmm... I think Storm Calling or Stormcell can prove it.  I think Storm can use raw energy to create water or ice.

But anyway, I believe Colossus won't bear a lightning attack.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
@KingNomolos said:
" @rbysjti: When i said deserted landscape i apologize but I meant like there are no bystanders buildings and structures nothing around for joe schmoe to be bothered with... "
Dammit, I misread it and thought you were making lengths to ensure that Storm wouldn't win the way she did in that scan. 

Deserted equals a win for Storm.

@rbysjti:
She can't create water or ice out of energy anymore then she can create energy. You can't prove otherwise.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
" @KingNomolos said:
" @rbysjti: When i said deserted landscape i apologize but I meant like there are no bystanders buildings and structures nothing around for joe schmoe to be bothered with... "
Dammit, I misread it and thought you were making lengths to ensure that Storm wouldn't win the way she did in that scan. 

Deserted equals a win for Storm.

@rbysjti: She can't create water or ice out of energy anymore then she can create energy. You can't prove otherwise. "
Yeah. Colossus won't be able to hurt Storm because he has nothing to throw. hehehe.",)

Hmmm... about creating water through raw energy, perhaps you are right. But I'd be glad if Storm Calling disproves it with a scan.",)
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti: She can't create water. It even stated in your scan that she used water from the atmosphere (moisture in the air). There is none in the desert. 

Storm is not God "
Hmmmm... I think Storm Calling or Stormcell can prove it.  I think Storm can use raw energy to create water or ice.  But anyway, I believe Colossus won't bear a lightning attack. "

She was creating floods in Africa to provide for her villages.  Her awareness could extend to far places and drag moisture to her location.   

Rbysjti, she can't "create" water.  She has to borrow from other places. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
They are in a deserted landscape so Colossus could chuck boulders or other large objects at her. He's had a lot of practice with those "fastball specials" and if he connects with just one, Storm would be KO'ed.   The problem is I don't think he'll connect unless Storm is careless. So Storm should win, but it would take a while. "

"Fastball specials" aren't faster than her powers though.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
They are in a deserted landscape so Colossus could chuck boulders or other large objects at her. He's had a lot of practice with those "fastball specials" and if he connects with just one, Storm would be KO'ed.   The problem is I don't think he'll connect unless Storm is careless. So Storm should win, but it would take a while. "
"Fastball specials" aren't faster than her powers though. "
Can Storm create water in a desert?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
Can Storm create water in a desert? "

Yes.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
Yes. "
There is a difference between making it rain and instantly drawing moisture out of the air to freeze someone.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
Yes. "
There is a difference between making it rain and instantly drawing moisture out of the air to freeze someone. "

Does this have to do with a statement he made prior to this?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage: The scan he posted above.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage: The scan he posted above. "

Meh
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Meh "
So can Storm do it to Colossus again in a desert?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Meh "
So can Storm do it to Colossus again in a desert? "

Actually, she should be able to.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage: How, if you don't mind my asking? There's not moisture to use to saturate him with.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @White Mage said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Meh "
So can Storm do it to Colossus again in a desert? "
Actually, she should be able to. "
 Thank you.",)

@Ferro Vida said:

" @White Mage: How, if you don't mind my asking? There's not moisture to use to saturate him with. "

Yehey! See? I know that she can without fanboyism included.",)  

But yeah! I want to know the answer too though i believe i already know the answer because she doesn't really depend on what's available that she could manipulate. Is it raw energy she's going to use White Mage?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage: How, if you don't mind my asking? There's not moisture to use to saturate him with. "

There's no moisture initially, but that's where her ability to redistribute energy comes into play. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage: So say they are in the middle of the Sahara. She's going to instantly bring moisture from some oasis to their present location? I get that she can redistribute energy (NOT CREATE IT), but I would like to see her doing something similar to this.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage: So say they are in the middle of the Sahara. She's going to instantly bring moisture from some oasis to their present location? I get that she can redistribute energy (NOT CREATE IT), but I would like to see her doing something similar to this. "

Not create it?  EVERYTHING she does is borrowed from somewhere else.  So, there's no way that she can create it (just to end future arguments).   

Now, back to my original topic...she almost died in a desert before her powers saved her.  I don't know how many people were affected by it, since she was still young, but it happened.  Then, of course, there was her incident with Ainet's village, where they were going through a drought, and she tried to save them, but ended up causing extreme damage to other villages. 
Jetshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jetshade
@White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:

I didn't say they were. I was just answering the question of how Colossus could possibly tag her if she were airborne. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Jetshade said:
" @White Mage said:
" @Jetshade said:
" @blds_bane said:
 I didn't say they were. I was just answering the question of how Colossus could possibly tag her if she were airborne.  "

I know you didn't.  It's a statement to prevent future people from using that possible scenario, due to it being very unlikely (though possible).
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rbysjti

Here's one example i think:

No Caption Provided

And Storm has been using her powers in egypt and/or africa with little or no moisture at all. So i believe she can do it.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ferro Vida
@White Mage: The not create it bit was directed at rby.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rbysjti

I couldn't find the next image

but after that pic, was a flashflood.

So she used raw energy
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brharri

storm would destroy colssus wat good is he when she can fly????

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VIZION2011

ok...im a huge Storm fanboi but even I must admit defeat, can somone please prove that storm can really hurt colosuss. In his metal form he does not need to eat or even breath ( so no pulling the air from the lungs trick) The only the she can do is blow him away or strike him with lighting. which wont do much damage. Also he can go hours figting with no rest between, so storm is gonna have to think of some pretty crafty ideas to best colosuss. I gonna gibe this to the tin man.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:

" ok...im a huge Storm fanboi but even I must admit defeat, can somone please prove that storm can really hurt colosuss. In his metal form he does not need to eat or even breath ( so no pulling the air from the lungs trick) The only the she can do is blow him away or strike him with lighting. which wont do much damage. Also he can go hours figting with no rest between, so storm is gonna have to think of some pretty crafty ideas to best colosuss. I gonna gibe this to the tin man. "

Are you sure he won't be hurt by lightning, especially when he's being poured with water first before striking a lightning?

And he has no way of hurting Storm who is flying around.

But can you show me an image , issue or link stating that he doesn't need to breathe while in steel form?
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VIZION2011

Sorry im at work lol but I am positve he does not need air or food in steel form, Second with storm flying around is going to be a bit tough but colosuss is know for a good throwing arm lmao just becuz you can fly dont mean you can get hit with a big A88 rock  : ). 
Let me find the info for give me a min k?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:

" Sorry im at work lol but I am positve he does not need air or food in steel form, Second with storm flying around is going to be a bit tough but colosuss is know for a good throwing arm lmao just becuz you can fly dont mean you can get hit with a big A88 rock  : ). Let me find the info for give me a min k? "

That is if Colossus can see her.

Lightning can hurt Colossus.

Winds too.

For example Emma in diamond form:

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Ferro Vida said:
" @White Mage: The not create it bit was directed at rby. "

I know.  That was the "just to end future arguments" part.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti said:
"I couldn't find the next image

but after that pic, was a flashflood.  So she used raw energy "

Rbysjti, the energy was pre-existing.  She didn't create the energy, just like she didn't just "create" the flood.  She borrowed a helluva lot of moisture from other places, and gathered it in a single strike.  

@VIZION2010 said:
"ok...im a huge Storm fanboi but even I must admit defeat, can somone please prove that storm can really hurt colosuss. In his metal form he does not need to eat or even breath ( so no pulling the air from the lungs trick) The only the she can do is blow him away or strike him with lighting. which wont do much damage. Also he can go hours figting with no rest between, so storm is gonna have to think of some pretty crafty ideas to best colosuss. I gonna gibe this to the tin man. "
I'm still going with Storm.  BFR.   

@rbysjti said:
" @VIZION2010 said:

" Sorry im at work lol but I am positve he does not need air or food in steel form, Second with storm flying around is going to be a bit tough but colosuss is know for a good throwing arm lmao just becuz you can fly dont mean you can get hit with a big A88 rock  : ). Let me find the info for give me a min k? "

That is if Colossus can see her.

Lightning can hurt Colossus.

Winds too.

For example Emma in diamond form:

"

That scan doesn't prove anything. 

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VIZION2011

Sorry im at work so im limited with what I can llok up and post, but I know for sure that While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, large caliber bullets, falling from tremendous heights, temperature extremes of hot and cold, electricity, and certain magical attacks.  So once again storm is gonna have to be pretty creative in this battle, the only thing she will be able to do is blow him away in which he will just come back for more, and unless the marvel book I have that is full of characters and bios has been updated then this info is correct.    

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:

"

Sorry im at work so im limited with what I can llok up and post, but I know for sure that While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, large caliber bullets, falling from tremendous heights, temperature extremes of hot and cold, electricity, and certain magical attacks.  So once again storm is gonna have to be pretty creative in this battle, the only thing she will be able to do is blow him away in which he will just come back for more, and unless the marvel book I have that is full of characters and bios has been updated then this info is correct.    

"
You mean, your office is not allowed to surf non-work related websites. am i correct? Hehehe.",)

Yeah, I think i remember that Colossus doesn't need to breathe while in steel form. 

The question is, is Colossus armored form as hard as White Queen's diamond form.

It was still stated in this site about Colossus that:

While in this state he also does not require food, water or air to sustain himself and can withstand high impact assaults as well as extreme temperatures from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Despite this near-invulnerability, however, it is still possible to injure him, and if knocked unconscious, Colossus reverts to his human form.

Tha means, Colosus cannot withstand well if Storm lowers the temperature to sub-zero levels. 

And a bolt of lightning can travel at around 60,000 m/s (130,000 mph), and may reach temperatures approaching 30,000  °C (54,000  °F),

So he's vulnerable to lightning.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By VIZION2011

Your first ponit is correct : ) lmao hahahaha and your second point is very good so depending on the fact that storm can flash freeze him and then strike him with lighting I recant my statement and im gonna go with storm : ) which sound better anyway :-P
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:
" Your first ponit is correct : ) lmao hahahaha and your second point is very good so depending on the fact that storm can flash freeze him and then strike him with lighting I recant my statement and im gonna go with storm : ) which sound better anyway :-P "
That's great to know fellow Storm fan. Storm will really win this battle.

And please check my message sent to your wall in a minute.",)
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VIZION2011

sorry once again my pc wont format to check my messages lmao
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:
" sorry once again my pc wont format to check my messages lmao "
I see. that's ok. Hope you have a copy of X-Men Worlds Apart. It's one way of supporting Storm. So get a copy and you'll never regret it. I bought the graphic novel so i can have four issues in one book.",)

I'm also gonna add your name to the Storm fans list.

If you have further questions how Storm will win against Colossus, just tell me so. but i hope you're already convinced.",)
Storm Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Storm Mage

Meh I can see it both ways.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VIZION2011

Thats awsome im gonna get the graphic noval today

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rbysjti
@VIZION2010 said:
" Thats awsome im gonna get the graphic noval today "
That's great to know.",) And you can share your thoughts about it by going to a particular thread in Storm forum.",)

@Storm Mage said:
" Meh I can see it both ways. "

Well, I don't wanna convince you any longer cos i'm kinda tired. ",) 

My question is just gonna be like this. Who takes the majority?
Storm Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Storm Mage
@rbysjti said:
" @VIZION2010 said:
" Thats awsome im gonna get the graphic noval today "
That's great to know.",) And you can share your thoughts about it by going to a particular thread in Storm forum.",)

@Storm Mage said:
" Meh I can see it both ways. "
Well, I don't wanna convince you any longer cos i'm kinda tired. ",)   My question is just gonna be like this. Who takes the majority? "
Probably Storm.