This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dream Omen (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Two beautiful and powerful woman, both have "some" knowledge of magic. Fight starts on a building roof, no prep both at their peak of power.

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

Circe SLAUGHTERHOUSE

#3 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

Circe SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"
#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

Circe wins.

#5 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

and how was storm soposed to fight CIRCE?

#6 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

Circe SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"
@Silver2467 said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

Circe SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"
"
@ComicMan24 said:
" Circe wins. "
@VIZION2010 said:
" and how was storm soposed to fight CIRCE? "
Yep. & Spite.
#7 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

(Waits For Rby)

#8 Posted by Dream Omen (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a spite, I actually like Storm. But its defenetly a mismatch.

#9 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono said:
" (Waits For Rby) "
Lol. I believe in the power of Storm.

I think, Storm has a better chance in winning this battle considering her powerset. She looks more powerful than Circe
#10 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @Fortanono said:
" (Waits For Rby) "
Lol. I believe in the power of Storm.  I think, Storm has a better chance in winning this battle considering her powerset. She looks more powerful than Circe "
THAT caught me totally by SURPRISE !! (not)
#11 Posted by WW-Fan (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

Circe is way to powerful for Storm
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @Fortanono said:
" (Waits For Rby) "
Lol. I believe in the power of Storm.  I think, Storm has a better chance in winning this battle considering her powerset. She looks more powerful than Circe "
No she doesn't. Sparks make people look more powerful and Circle's pic has more sparks, thus she looks more powerful.
#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti:
Storm is far from more powerful than Circe. Circe is a reality manipulater with her spells and has many different ways to defeat Storm. She is stronger, faster, has better reaction timing, better durability, more versatility and overall is several level higher than her in power.

She takes WW out in one shot without even giving her a look. This is while she is holding a Amazon, Queen Hippolyta, And is still trash talking afterwards.
#14 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

Circe has depowered Wonder Woman, manipulated gods, held her own against Amazons, and so on. She is an extremely powerful sorceress. Storm stands no chance in the world.

#15 Edited by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW, this has been done before. Please use the search function. Don't know how? Look Here and it will show you.

#16 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

BTW, this has been done before. Please use the search function. Don't know how? Look Here and it will show you.

"

That's exactly what I was going to say.............................well, that and "flagged- been done before"
#17 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" Circe has depowered Wonder Woman, manipulated gods, held her own against Amazons, and so on. She is an extremely powerful sorceress. Storm stands no chance in the world. "
QFT.
#18 Posted by charlieboy (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

circe easily.
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

"