#1 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe, AKA Storm

vs.

Michael Carter, AKA Booster Gold

-------------------------

- 1 day prep

- Battle takes place in downtown Philadelphia in broad daylight

- The president of Nestlé is present and spectating.

- In character

- Booster gets Skeets

- Storm gets standard current power levels... no Roguestorm or anything crazy like that.

- Start 100 yards apart

--------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by sync1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster gold wins here.

#3 Posted by XiiX (9454 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Booster gold wins here.

#4 Posted by johnny_blaze (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm easily, isn't this a spite?

#5 Posted by sync1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

How would she win?

#6 Posted by johnny_blaze (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@johnny_blaze said:

How would she win?

Wait. I had to look something up, I changed my mind. Booster has it.

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Booster FTW.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

just wait for the Raindrops. Things will change.

#9 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Why make a thread looking for certain people to argue about a point?

#10 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: No trying to get people to argue have a heated debate is not whats this is for.

You just want Storm fans to come an say Storm wins so u guys can go an start an argument with them an insult them for having an opinion.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster should win here. Durability and strength above anything she is capable of dealing with. His future tech should help him but who knows what she could put together with Wakanda's resources.

@joygirl

- The president of Nestlé is present and spectating.

Hahahahahahahahaha nice touch!!

#14 Posted by beatboks1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins.

Few questions

1. How does Storm breach a force field that can withstand a direct hit from a nuclear war heads and have walked on a sun and taken blows from Doomsday without folding?

2. What is going to protect her from his blasters than when he last faced Doomsday caused some (if minor )damage?

3. His suits servo motors vastly increase his strength to the point where he has carried air liners, how is storm protecting herself from blows from that?

#15 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster has many ways to win, Storm can only win through PIS.

#16 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

Storm wins.

Few questions

1. How does Storm breach a force field that can withstand a direct hit from a nuclear war heads and have walked on a sun and taken blows from Doomsday without folding?

2. What is going to protect her from his blasters than when he last faced Doomsday caused some (if minor )damage?

3. His suits servo motors vastly increase his strength to the point where he has carried air liners, how is storm protecting herself from blows from that?

Damn....

New Opinion: Booster curb-stomps Storm

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that ended rather abruptly .....

#18 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

BG

#19 Posted by AllStarHit-Girl (574 posts) - - Show Bio

BoosterGold

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

well could go either way i can give reasons why both can win and both loose

#21 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

Bg is underrated ey?

#22 Edited by DarkRaiden (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

Storm wins.

Her lightning breached down to the center of the earth in 1 strike. Multiple should take down the shield easily. She could also erect a pressure dome around him that essentially squashed a nuke, or if his tech runs on power at all, She could depower it, and once the forcefield is down, she can suffocate and dehydrate him.

Her lightning and wind should be able to block the blast, and she could just....dodge it too.

#23 Posted by beatboks1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

Storm wins.

Her lightning breached down to the center of the earth in 1 strike. Multiple should take down the shield easily. She could also erect a pressure dome around him that essentially squashed a nuke, or if his tech runs on power at all, She could depower it, and once the forcefield is down, she can suffocate and dehydrate him.

Her lightning and wind should be able to block the blast, and she could just....dodge it too.

Ha Ha, seriously The Earth wouldn't last seconds in the core of the sun. It wouldn't last nanoseconds in Suneater that devours solar systems. Boosters force field has withstood both but is going to be taken down by multiple strikes that's best feat is to penetrate something with a durability of about a millionth of that of his shields??

Poorest logic I've ever heard. Especially when you add in the facts that Booster's blaster gauntlets can absorb energy and have been used to create an absorbing field, plus he has time travel equipment built into his suit courtesy of Rip Hunter. Equipment that he has used without Rip's OK to try and save Ted Kord and change history.

#24 Edited by DarkRaiden (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@beatboks1:

Storm wins.

Ha Ha, seriously The Earth wouldn't last seconds in the core of the sun. It wouldn't last nanoseconds in Suneater that devours solar systems. Boosters force field has withstood both but is going to be taken down by multiple strikes that's best feat is to penetrate something with a durability of about a millionth of that of his shields??

Poorest logic I've ever heard. Especially when you add in the facts that Booster's blaster gauntlets can absorb energy and have been used to create an absorbing field, plus he has time travel equipment built into his suit courtesy of Rip Hunter. Equipment that he has used without Rip's OK to try and save Ted Kord and change history.

But at the same time, nearly featless Doomsday broke his shields. Storm's lightning should be near that level, considering it's penetration level (to Earth's core) so a multitude of strikes should work. Also Storm tends to overload people who absorb her lightning, like Polaris....which she did in one lightning bolt....the same one that pierced down to the Earth's Core.

#25 Edited by aquaman01 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold.

#26 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

bahahahhahaha "lightning should be as powerful as doomsdays blows" LMAO

#27 Posted by godzilla44 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

bahahahhahaha "lightning should be as powerful as doomsdays blows" LMAO

fanboys at their finest

#28 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I'm not disagreeing that Booster wins but I don't think his energy beam really hurt doomsday. Doomsday just seems to be standing there.

I still say Booster wins though.

#29 Posted by Roddy010 (5434 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Storm just end this with an EMP?

#30 Posted by Jodema (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold.

#31 Posted by OreoAssassin (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

BG but alot of people arent giving Storm a chance...

#32 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Couldn't Storm just end this with an EMP?

That would only work if Booster Gold's equipment was composed of digital technology. I'm assuming, since he's from the future, his tech is beyond digital technology, maybe quantum based.

However, I have no knowledge of Booster Gold, so you should probably ask @beatboks1

#33 Posted by beatboks1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'll agree the pain he caused was minimal but the loud noise DD made at the end was him feeling it without a doubt

@darkraiden: featless ?? The doomsday who broke Boosters shields was the one who killed Superman. You can't get a much better feat than that. But whatever. Besides which considering his Force field later withstood blows from a more evolved/ Adapted Doomsday you could almost call that PiS

#34 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I'm not so sure about that. In the scans you posted we see doomsday grabbing booster and he makes a similar noise (panel where booster puts his force field to the max). I think its hard to say if doomsday was really hurt by booster in that instance.

#35 Posted by RetconCrisis (4532 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanks for the shields, Brainiac 5!

#36 Edited by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

BG

#37 Posted by Roddy010 (5434 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess Storm does end this with an EMP.

#38 Posted by beatboks1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010: EMP has no effect on the shields of Brainiac 5 that Booster wears. Cosmic boys magnetic control ( which based on feats is Pretty fm close to Magneto level) couldn't affect it and the EMP he can produce is hundreds of times as strong as anyone who uses electricity to create one.

Please note I've not said once that Booster wins, I just can't see how he looses. Prora has no way of successfully bringing him sown

#39 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea booster is too much for Storm

#40 Posted by DarkRaiden (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'll agree the pain he caused was minimal but the loud noise DD made at the end was him feeling it without a doubt

@darkraiden: featless ?? The doomsday who broke Boosters shields was the one who killed Superman. You can't get a much better feat than that. But whatever. Besides which considering his Force field later withstood blows from a more evolved/ Adapted Doomsday you could almost call that PiS

By featless I mean...he never showed how hard he can hit as far as if it's mountain busting or planet busting or whatnot. Killing Supes is ok I guess, but he lacks feats besides ABC logic feats that don't really apply as much as a presumed jobber aura he seems to have around him.

#41 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

wow^

#42 Posted by Roddy010 (5434 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: interesting can I see scans? Thanks for the info this could definitely play in BG's advantage.

#43 Edited by Rouflex (20057 posts) - - Show Bio

BG

Booster Gold

Michael Jon Carter