Blink

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Power NeXus

Blink teleports Storm into a deep underground cavern with no escape tunnels. Storm goes insane from claustrophobia.

Avatar image for goddess_of_life_and_chaos
Goddess of life and chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ok this is a rare kind of battle but i will go with storm now blink is good at her teleport powers and i will also like to state that she is a good
fighter but just like nightcrawler you can't teleport forever and as far as blink goes well she has to get close to storm or get near her to send
/teleport her some where but based on storms weather powers and the way she thinks it will be hard for blink to get to her the same thing
with nightcrawler because she could summon up lots of wind and orther things to protect her . and if you remember in x-men 2 the movies
she summon a few funnels/tornados in the sky that was just a preview of what she could do in a matter of  seconds.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Precise
Goddess of life and chaos said:
"Ok this is a rare kind of battle but i will go with storm now blink is good at her teleport powers and i will also like to state that she is a goodfighter but just like nightcrawler you can't teleport forever and as far as blink goes well she has to get close to storm or get near her to send/teleport her some where but based on storms weather powers and the way she thinks it will be hard for blink to get to her the same thingwith nightcrawler because she could summon up lots of wind and orther things to protect her . and if you remember in x-men 2 the moviesshe summon a few funnels/tornados in the sky that was just a preview of what she could do in a matter of  seconds."
Well Blinks teleporting is a lot better and versatile then Nightcrawlers, if Blink wanted to kill storm she could just teleport something inside of Storm as she did against Hyperion.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By WARLOCK2792

This is an absolute who strikes first fight.  For that reason, Blink wins, and so does Storm.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower

The question is how fast is Blinks powers and are they faster than thought.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus
White Mage said:
"This is an absolute who strikes first fight.  For that reason, Blink wins, and so does Storm. "

With that asessment, I'm giving Blink a slight edge in this fight. I think that, by nature, the reflexes of a teleporter would be superior to those of just about anyone else. I think the quicker reflexes would give Blink a better chance of striking first.
Usual Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Usual Suspect

Blink.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
"This is an absolute who strikes first fight.  For that reason, Blink wins, and so does Storm. "
With that asessment, I'm giving Blink a slight edge in this fight. I think that, by nature, the reflexes of a teleporter would be superior to those of just about anyone else. I think the quicker reflexes would give Blink a better chance of striking first."
Keep in mind that all of the elements are mere extensions of Storm's psyche, and can change at will. 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Power NeXus
White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
With that asessment, I'm giving Blink a slight edge in this fight. I think that, by nature, the reflexes of a teleporter would be superior to those of just about anyone else. I think the quicker reflexes would give Blink a better chance of striking first."
Keep in mind that all of the elements are mere extensions of Storm's psyche, and can change at will.  "
But given that her powers are not the type that usually require the user to have keen reflexes, plus her somewhat pacifist nature, I don't really see her being the first one to make a move.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
Keep in mind that all of the elements are mere extensions of Storm's psyche, and can change at will.  "
But given that her powers are not the type that usually require the user to have keen reflexes, plus her somewhat pacifist nature, I don't really see her being the first one to make a move."
If she knows she is possibly in a duel for her life, I think we'd be surprised at how fast air pressure would expand in Blink's brain.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Power NeXus
White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
But given that her powers are not the type that usually require the user to have keen reflexes, plus her somewhat pacifist nature, I don't really see her being the first one to make a move."
If she knows she is possibly in a duel for her life, I think we'd be surprised at how fast air pressure would expand in Blink's brain. "

Storm has made an oath to herself to never kill another person. She would never attack Blink that viciously. She would hesitate for a fraction of a second, giving Blink ample oppurtunity to bring down the gauntlet first.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blink ftw.

i dont iknow if "who strikes first" matters when someone can teleport away from being hit or in mid-strike.

Blink teleports rock inside Storms brain, for starters, and  simply teleports here attacks to another Vs thread
where they aid in taking down a foe one of her friends is fighting.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
"Power NeXus said:
"White Mage said:
If she knows she is possibly in a duel for her life, I think we'd be surprised at how fast air pressure would expand in Blink's brain. "
Storm has made an oath to herself to never kill another person. She would never attack Blink that viciously. She would hesitate for a fraction of a second, giving Blink ample oppurtunity to bring down the gauntlet first."
Storm would murder that bitch in a heartbeat if she needed to.  I don't know if you are looking at her early versions or what, but she has killed several people without a care in the world.  The fact that she is Black Panther's wife is also a bad thing for Blink, because becoming Queen made Storm even more harsh........if she was willing to kill Cyclops, then she is willing to kill Blink.

CATMANEXE said:
"Blink ftw.i dont iknow if "who strikes first" matters when someone can teleport away from being hit or in mid-strike.Blink teleports rock inside Storms brain, for starters, and  simply teleports here attacks to another Vs threadwhere they aid in taking down a foe one of her friends is fighting."

"Brain freeze"
"Lung explosion"
possible electromagnetic pulse to the brain

All within a thought's time.  Sorry, I'm really not seeing how you "don't" believe that this cold be a "who strikes first" fight. 
spawn_obsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spawn_obsessed

blink just teleports storm to the moon

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I stand by what I said.

geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geometry

The Queen of Wakanda ftw

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm wins even if Blink teleports her to another dimension Storm can just create portal like she did when she was with Forge