Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Static Shock
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

"She was able to stop Stardust and Silver Surfer from speedblitzing her. Choke on that. "

Stardust had her back turned and was dealing with someone else. Silver Surfer wasn't trying to fight her either, and he claimed that the lightning didn't even hurt him.  Not to mention that lightning cannot strike in space because there's no atmosphere to do so.

Two more bad examples. Both of them being PIS.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By Stormcell
@vuviper said:

" @Stormcell:  About whether or not wonder woman can speedblitz storm. wonder woman flash superman and martian manhunter used their superspeed to formulate a plan and defeat an opponent so no telepath could read them because they did it all faster than a human thought. so even if storm has these supernaturally fast reaction wonder woman would be able to do much more in the same amount of time. Whether she would actually do this depends on how you'd set up the battle.   I am curious to see scans where storm has actually used her control of moisture or air to defeat an invulnerable opponent though. "

I don't have scans of her using these tactics against invulnerable opponents, I was just reasoning things out. Sometimes, using a pin rather than a mallet can be a trifle more effective and economical. For instance, Diana has moisture in her body. This moisture is going to be vital to her survival. If she has to breathe, the air in her lungs are also going to be vital to her survival. Play with these things, and you can take her down. These things would be far more effective than a punch from somebody like Colossus against Diana. Diana's body is built to withstand the kind of punishment Colossus can dish out which is overt blunt force attacks. Hit her in more subtle ways, and I'll wager it would be more lethal. Another thing Storm can do is take her down with an EMP to her brain. She battled the clone of Thor and temporarily knocked him out by beaming an EMP into his bring and short-circuiting his thoughts. 

Martain Manhunter would be much more dangerous to Ororo than Diana, if you ask me. He has energy wielding powers plus the speed. Thing is, even if Diana thinks to fast for telepaths, etc, she does not have energy projection powers. She has to get close to Storm to hurt her or she has to move to an object, grab it and throw it at Storm. Storm's attacks, on the other hand, are distance attacks and environmental. She can attack with less than a conscious thought from long range with attacks the conver the entire battlefield in an instant thus making them impossible to avoid. She can also do multiple attacks. For instance, she can use snow and fog to blind Diana while simultaneously hitting her with the kind of subtle attacks that should prove to be lethal to Wonder Woman. In the case of Ororo vs. Diana, it comes down to how fast does this "less than a conscious thought" thing happen. There is no real way to quantify this.  It gives a writer a way to have Storm beat speed blitzers though if the story calls for it. :D 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormcell said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Stormcell:  About whether or not wonder woman can speedblitz storm. wonder woman flash superman and martian manhunter used their superspeed to formulate a plan and defeat an opponent so no telepath could read them because they did it all faster than a human thought. so even if storm has these supernaturally fast reaction wonder woman would be able to do much more in the same amount of time. Whether she would actually do this depends on how you'd set up the battle.   I am curious to see scans where storm has actually used her control of moisture or air to defeat an invulnerable opponent though. "
I don't have scans of her using these tactics against invulnerable opponents, I was just reasoning things out. Sometimes, using a pin rather than a mallet can be a trifle more effective and economical. For instance, Diana has moisture in her body. This moisture is going to be vital to her survival. If she has to breathe, the air in her lungs are also going to be vital to her survival. Play with these things, and you can take her down. These things would be far more effective than a punch from somebody like Colossus against Diana. Diana's body is built to withstand the kind of punishment Colossus can dish out which is overt blunt force attacks. Hit her in more subtle ways, and I'll wager it would be more lethal. Another thing Storm can do is take her down with an EMP to her brain. She battled the clone of Thor and temporarily knocked him out by beaming an EMP into his bring and short-circuiting his thoughts.  Martain Manhunter would be much more dangerous to Ororo than Diana, if you ask me. He has energy wielding powers plus the speed. Thing is, even if Diana thinks to fast for telepaths, etc, she does not have energy projection powers. She has to get close to Storm to hurt her or she has to move to an object, grab it and throw it at Storm. Storm's attacks, on the other hand, are distance attacks and environmental. She can attack with less than a conscious thought from long range with attacks the conver the entire battlefield in an instant thus making them impossible to avoid. She can also do multiple attacks. For instance, she can use snow and fog to blind Diana while simultaneously hitting her with the kind of subtle attacks that should prove to be lethal to Wonder Woman. "
Well yeah. Because the Thor-Clone was a cyborg.. Remember, when Hercules was ripping it's head off? 

Once again. Storm isn't built to take physical punishment. She has no defense against being punched in the throat at super speeds by an amazonian of WW's status.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

" Another thing Storm can do is take her down with an EMP to her brain. She battled the clone of Thor and temporarily knocked him out by beaming an EMP into his bring and short-circuiting his thoughts.

That EMP has only worked on the Thor Clone, which wasn't really a clone, but a cyborg, from what I can remember. We don't know if the same tactic will work on the human brain, since machines are more susceptible to EMPs than human brains are.
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You still have failed to understand how powerful Storm really is. Life constantly creates electricity. When my heart beats is creates a tiny electric charge. When my eye blinks it creates a tiny electric charge. When I stomp my foot or wave my hand through the air I constantly create electrical charges. When SS or SD's molecules react they create those electrical charges. Storm can see, sense, and manipulate these electrical charges. These charges exist even in deep space. So no matter where Storm is she always has access to some kind of power. Thus her omnipotance.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Stormcell

Actually, it was a true clone. I think it was Joe Quesada or somebody who said in an interview that the issue that drew the clone a being a cyborg was a misrepresentation and that he was fully flesh and blood. 

@Lance 

I already admitted that if Diana gets her hands on Storm, it would be over. If Diana can get to Ororo before Ororo can bring her powers to bear against her, the fight is over and Diana wins. Thing is, there is canon for Storm's that questions the whole "speed-blitz" tactic working on her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

" Actually, it was a true clone. I think it was Joe Quesada or somebody who said in an interview that the issue that drew the clone a being a cyborg was a misrepresentation and that he was fully flesh and blood. "

Despite what was said by the editor (who didn't write the book), the readers saw a cyborg, and that it was even operated on by Mr. Fantastic. So, that's what it was. It may have been intended to be a biological clone, but in the end, looked like a cyborg and had the likenesses of one.

" You still have failed to understand how powerful Storm really is. Life constantly creates electricity. When my heart beats is creates a tiny electric charge. When my eye blinks it creates a tiny electric charge. When I stomp my foot or wave my hand through the air I constantly create electrical charges. When SS or SD's molecules react they create those electrical charges.

No Caption Provided
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock:
Even if you don't want to accept what was said in the interview, brain waves are still electromagnetic and Storm can interfere with electromagneti fields and energy and even control it. Also, when the issue was written, Clor (clone of Thor) was considered flesh and blood hence she beamed the EMP at his brain. If he were just a machine, she would not have to target his mind specifically, but she did and the issue made a deal about that.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#159  Edited By vuviper
@Stormcell: Without any instances where she's actually done it we don't know if it's actually in the realm of her powers. Theoretically if she can control electricity she could control the neural impulses of a person and could mind contol everyone. Maybe she can control each electron and all electrical charge and is able to basically make each living organism stop living. First we need to establish that she has the kind of control that would allow her to dehydrate someones body, or collapse their lung, or overload their neural circuit, then we need to establish whether she could do so against someone who is invulnerable, it has been demonstrated many times, mainly with superman, that invulnerability doesn't only apply to being able to stand outside forces but extremely high internal resistances as well. And then after that we can debate whether she would be able to perform those feats on someone with superspeed.

It also is good to note that Diana is a magical creature not a biological one, and as far as i know storm has little control of elements that are being manipulated by magic.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:

" @Static Shock: Even if you don't want to accept what was said in the interview, brain waves are still electromagnetic and Storm can interfere with electromagneti fields and energy and even control it. Also, when the issue was written, Clor (clone of Thor) was considered flesh and blood hence she beamed the EMP at his brain. If he were just a machine, she would not have to target his mind specifically, but she did and the issue made a deal about that. "

It won't be accepted because Quesada is the editor of Marvel, and didn't write that book himself. He allowed the writers to make the 'clone' a cyborg, so it doesn't matter what he said in that interview, or what he intended for it to be. Even if brain waves are electromagnetic, Storm has never shown to be able to manipulate them inside of a human brain, but only in that of a cyborg. The Thor clone wasn't flesh and bone, not one bit. That was proven when Mr. Fantastic made him and when Hercules took him apart. There was nothing flesh and bone about him. Given that it worked on a cyborg, that's cool. But, she's never used it on a real human brain.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
"@Stormcell said:

" Actually, it was a true clone. I think it was Joe Quesada or somebody who said in an interview that the issue that drew the clone a being a cyborg was a misrepresentation and that he was fully flesh and blood. "

Despite what was said by the editor (who didn't write the book), the readers saw a cyborg, and that it was even operated on by Mr. Fantastic. So, that's what it was. It may have been intended to be a biological clone, but in the end, looked like a cyborg and had the likenesses of one.

" You still have failed to understand how powerful Storm really is. Life constantly creates electricity. When my heart beats is creates a tiny electric charge. When my eye blinks it creates a tiny electric charge. When I stomp my foot or wave my hand through the air I constantly create electrical charges. When SS or SD's molecules react they create those electrical charges.

"

No its true I assure you.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Static Shock

" No its true I assure you. "

It's not. To be able to blink, have your heart beat, wave your hand, and stomp your foot all relies on neural (electrical) impulses. Thing is, the impulses take place before the actions do well within the body. Electrical charges aren't generated afterward. Also, I haven't seen anything that would make me think Storm can manipulate electrical impulses inside the body.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

" No its true I assure you. "

It's not. To be able to blink, have your heart beat, wave your hand, and stomp your foot all relies on neural (electrical) impulses. Thing is, the impulses take place before the actions do well within the body. Electrical charges aren't generated afterward. Also, I haven't seen anything that would make me think Storm can manipulate electrical impulses inside the body. "
Point is there is a scan around here somewhere that clearly states that she can see sense nd manipulate those impulses. And you know you've seen it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Static Shock
" Point is there is a scan around here somewhere that clearly states that she can see sense nd manipulate those impulses. And you know you've seen it. "
I'm under the impression that she can sense them like all other electrokinetics can. As far as manipulating them goes, I haven't seen that. If you're referring to what Umbraa posted last month in the Ms. Marvel vs. Storm thread, there was nothing he posted there that proves she can do what you think she can.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Point is there is a scan around here somewhere that clearly states that she can see sense nd manipulate those impulses. And you know you've seen it. "
I'm under the impression that she can sense them like all other electrokinetics can. As far as manipulating them goes, I haven't seen that. If you're referring to what Umbraa posted last month in the Ms. Marvel vs. Storm thread, there was nothing he posted there that proves she can do what you think she can. "

Son Of Storm has posted the scan a few times, and I think Umbraa posted it as well, but I'm not sure. Anyway it shows her viewing the world in energy form and it also tells what she's able to do with those energies.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Stormcell
@vuviper:
Storm has tremendous control over elements when magic is concerned. In Uncanny 120, Shaman of Alpha Flight threw a blizzard at the X-Men. Storm took control of the blizzard from him, doubled its power and turned it back upon him and Alpha Flight. He was powerless to stop her.  

Storm has shown that she can control beings made up of elements. For instance, she took control of Hydroman, she was able to manipulate the electrons that composed the Galactus herald, Stardust, etc. Anyway, what I am trying to get at is I don't think the whole Storm/Diana thing is as clear cut for Diana as people try to make it. I'm playing Devil's advocate here.  

@Everyone 
Here is the scan StormAmazonPhoenix is talking about: http://img122.imageshack.us/i/energyworld42xc.jpg/      
"Over time, she's learned to observe the weather patterns of life, from the flow of electrons leading to a burst of lightning to the glittering cataracts of the human nervous system. From those small beginnings came the gradual awareness that she could shape those energies to her will..." 

SAP has an argument.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said:
"Here is the scan StormAmazonPhoenix is talking about: http://img122.imageshack.us/i/energyworld42xc.jpg/      "Over time, she's learned to observe the weather patterns of life, from the flow of electrons leading to a burst of lightning to the glittering cataracts of the human nervous system. From those small beginnings came the gradual awareness that she could shape those energies to her will..."  SAP has an argument.  "
I feel as if that scan can be interpreted in many different ways. But, whatever...
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#168  Edited By Strafe Prower
EVERYONE, BEFORE THE BUMPED DEBATE STARTS BACK, PLEASE LEAVE THIS ONE TO ME AND SON OF STORM, THANKS :) 

@Son Of Storm:

Now, I call this a stalemate as of now. Considering, Black Lightning can't hurt her wiht lightning, but could possibly interfere with her powers via electromagnetic spectrum control. I also don't know even if that doesn't work, what she can do to him while in lightning form. I don't think she can control him because of his amount of control over electricity.  

Also, I don't see what she can do to his sheilds, seeing as they have withstood extreme cold(Cyonic Man) and Extreme Winds(Windfall) in his early days of comics. To sum it up, I don't see her having a power that can effect him effectively.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Static Shock

Can you enlarge that? I can't read it.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Static Shock said:
"Can you enlarge that? I can't read it. "

I will try to scan my actual comic so it will be larger, hold on a second.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#171  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
" EVERYONE, BEFORE THE BUMPED DEBATE STARTS BACK, PLEASE LEAVE THIS ONE TO ME AND SON OF STORM, THANKS :) 

@Son Of Storm:

Now, I call this a stalemate as of now. Considering, Black Lightning can't hurt her wiht lightning, but could possibly interfere with her powers via electromagnetic spectrum control. I also don't know even if that doesn't work, what she can do to him while in lightning form. I don't think she can control him because of his amount of control over electricity.  

No Caption Provided
Also, I don't see what she can do to his sheilds, seeing as they have withstood extreme cold(Cyonic Man) and Extreme Winds(Windfall) in his early days of comics. To sum it up, I don't see her having a power that can effect him effectively. "

O wow make the big announcement Y dont cha' LOL

I dont think that will work. Sorry. Well he is still human and she could crush him with pressure. Its not about control its about the element. Hydroman,Ms. VOght,and Berzerker all had excellent control over their abilities but they still fell under Storm's control simply because they were composed of an element.Unfortunately for BL Storm has been working with electricity since her powers first manifested...If you have them I would like to see some if his "finite" control over electricity. Well again his shields are made up of electricity. There is a STRONG possibility that she could completely cancel it out. This whole battle will come down to who has better control over electricity. And I believe that since Storm can control the energy that governs electricity that tittle goes to her.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT TECH PROBLEMS!!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:
I scanned it on my crappy printer so see if this is any better. 

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/Strafe_Prower/Eleccontrol.jpg

If thats not any better than I can't help it lol. 

Back to the debate: 
I don't see that happening because BL hascontrol of the feild that her powers come from, also I beg to differ because The same can be said for BL, I think he is the better controller. Has she ever shut of Magneto's sheild? He can throw them up jsut as fast and they are the same thing. Heres a scan. 

So I don't see her doing that to his sheild either. I still don't see her doing anything to him and vice versa.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 
I don't see that happening because BL hascontrol of the feild that her powers come from, also I beg to differ because The same can be said for BL, I think he is the better controller. Has she ever shut of Magneto's sheild? He can throw them up jsut as fast and they are the same thing. Heres a scan. 

No Caption Provided

So I don't see her doing that to his sheild either. I still don't see her doing anything to him and vice versa.

"
But once again like all the other elementals his falls under her control. Storm has in the past made electromagnetic fields similar to Magneto to threaten a phaser. Her shutting down Mags field will never happen because 1)He has better control over that set of his power. 2)Its a known fact that the majority of people who fight Magneto are written down considerably.
Well I'm not convinced that that shield will stop her power. This isn't Invisible Woman. It doesn't say that her power will be blocked out. He is for all purposes human. And by being human is still vulnerable to being crushed and needing to breath.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

"
But once again like all the other elementals his falls under her control. Storm has in the past made electromagnetic fields similar to Magneto to threaten a phaser. Her shutting down Mags field will never happen because 1)He has better control over that set of his power. 2)Its a known fact that the majority of people who fight Magneto are written down considerably.
Well I'm not convinced that that shield will stop her power. This isn't Invisible Woman. It doesn't say that her power will be blocked out. He is for all purposes human. And by being human is still vulnerable to being crushed and needing to breath.
"

I haven't Seen Storm shut down a sheild like that period, So I don't see it happening. You haven't proved that she has better control either and he can change forms inside that sheild so that won't work, seeing as he can use the sheild and use his powers for other things at the same time. Also I haven't seen proof that he couldn't just take out her powers by having control of the electromagnetic feild of earth.  

I agree on everyone being written down when facing Magneto, but the fact still remains that she hasn't done it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

No Caption Provided

"
"
I haven't Seen Storm shut down a sheild like that period, So I don't see it happening. You haven't proved that she has better control either and he can change forms inside that sheild so that won't work, seeing as he can use the sheild and use his powers for other things at the same time. Also I haven't seen proof that he couldn't just take out her powers by having control of the electromagnetic feild of earth.   I agree on everyone being written down when facing Magneto, but the fact still remains that she hasn't done it. "

She did it here. That aura is a Magnetic field powered by her suit.
Ok but changing forms wont do him any good because you still haven't proved that she couldn't control him in that elemental form. I hardly doubt that that would effect her powers. And it would take time for him to do it on a level that would render Storm useless and even then she still wouldn't be out for the count because she is immune to his powers.
I dont think anyone cannot agree on that.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

"
"
I haven't Seen Storm shut down a sheild like that period, So I don't see it happening. You haven't proved that she has better control either and he can change forms inside that sheild so that won't work, seeing as he can use the sheild and use his powers for other things at the same time. Also I haven't seen proof that he couldn't just take out her powers by having control of the electromagnetic feild of earth.   I agree on everyone being written down when facing Magneto, but the fact still remains that she hasn't done it. "

Ok but changing forms wont do him any good because you still haven't proved that she couldn't control him in that elemental form. I hardly doubt that that would effect her powers. And it would take time for him to do it on a level that would render Storm useless and even then she still wouldn't be out for the count because she is immune to his powers.
"

She doesn't have better control than him, so she can't control him.  If anything they would wear out mentally battling for that control. I don't see why not, She has never faced anyone of his magnitude outside of Magnus and as we said before, others get written badly when they fight. We are at a stalemate unless you can show me her controlling Living Lightning or something.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

No Caption Provided

"
"

"
She doesn't have better control than him, so she can't control him.  If anything they would wear out mentally battling for that control. I don't see why not, She has never faced anyone of his magnitude outside of Magnus and as we said before, others get written badly when they fight. We are at a stalemate unless you can show me her controlling Living Lightning or something. "
 What about this?
 What about this?
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

"
"

"
She doesn't have better control than him, so she can't control him.  If anything they would wear out mentally battling for that control. I don't see why not, She has never faced anyone of his magnitude outside of Magnus and as we said before, others get written badly when they fight. We are at a stalemate unless you can show me her controlling Living Lightning or something. "
What about this?
What about this?
"

That wasn't a living being of lightning, it was just a simple blast from a nobody who has no proof of being anywhere near BL's level of control of electricity by any means.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

No Caption Provided

"
"

"
What about this?
What about this?
"
That wasn't a living being of lightning, it was just a simple blast from a nobody who has no proof of being anywhere near BL's level of control of electricity by any means. "
Fine..stalemate..until further notice XD.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

"
"

"
What about this?
What about this?
"
That wasn't a living being of lightning, it was just a simple blast from a nobody who has no proof of being anywhere near BL's level of control of electricity by any means. "
Fine..stalemate..until further notice XD. "

lol, thats cool, I'm bout to log off, but I will allways be up for a good debate :) 
 (Great scans by the way,)
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#181  Edited By iLLituracy
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Diana still gets owned.
Not by Storm.

" Stormcell just proved you wrong. "
He also admitted that Wonder Woman would defeat her with a speed blitz. "
Okay that's a true for the Storm win. And a false for that speedblitz. "
And what proof is there that Storm has the speed to avoid or survive a blitz from someone like Wonder Woman?"
She was able to stop Stardust and Silver Surfer from speedblitzing her. Choke on that. "
Are we referencing the same arc that Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an armlock? Really?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

@Static Shock: 
 @Son Of Storm:

Back to the debate: 

No Caption Provided

"
"

"
What about this?
What about this?
"
Fine..stalemate..until further notice XD. "
lol, thats cool, I'm bout to log off, but I will allways be up for a good debate :)  (Great scans by the way,) "
Peace
Thanks.
Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with BL

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Static Shock

Storm.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Storm. Black Lightning is powerful, but Storm has more abilities at her command.

(I don't believe I've actually sided with Storm in a VS thread.... wow)

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#186  Edited By vuviper

Woot I'm pretty sure this was my very first battle thread

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mr Creesy

Black Lightning wins via black lightning

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#188  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Mr Creesy: LOL
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Static Shock

As powerful as Black Lightning is, Storm has too many abilities for him to contend with her. He's nothing against tornadoes and powerful winds. She could just win via BFR.
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#190  Edited By dewboy01

fight lightning with lightning, huh? looks like we'll see who has the strong willpower.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
" As powerful as Black Lightning is, Storm has too many abilities for him to contend with her. He's nothing against tornadoes and powerful winds. She could just win via BFR. "
BL can fly correct? If so he could easily dodge a tornado. Also BL could sheild himself from the winds. BL shielded the White House from a nuke. I'm sure he could handle a little summer breeze...j\k about the "summer breeze" but I'm dead serious that BL could handle Storm's winds.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mr Creesy
@william knowles said:
" fight lightning with lightning, huh? looks like we'll see who has the strong willpower. "
That would be Black Lightning.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Static Shock
@Mr Creesy:

Yes, he can fly. But, just being able to fly isn't enough. I mean, how fast is his flight speed? If he doesn't have a significant level of flight speed, dodging a tornado wouldn't be easy. He would also have to work against wind resistance, too. With his body type (since he's not superhuman), it wouldn't be easy.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By EpitomeofCool

storm.....

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By BlackDove
@Stormultt said:
"I dont think shed be to overloaded if shes taken bolts from thor. "

Agreed. Storm for the win.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By karrob

Storm

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Aero_gt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Son Of Storm: If she could control zzax I'd believe she could control Black Lightning if he goes lightning, still I agree she would win, neither of them can harm eachother with electricity, all he has left is some martial arts skills "
Which mostly likely wont help him in below 0 temps and high winds.. "

This
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Storm Calling

Ok not even read this entire thread, but what scale has BL manipulated electricity? I'm talking fine tune and range.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Static Shock
@Storm Calling: I couldn't tell you, but he was able to strike lightning from the sky on one occasion. He also has unlimited electrical power. I think most of Black Lightning's feats entail his ability to destroy things with electricity. In his fight with Geo-Force, Black Lightning nearly destroyed a small town in Markovia with an explosion of black lightning. I think there were two instances of him tapping into the Earth's EM field, and an instance where he used an EM shield to stop a nuke.

As far as using electricity in more precise ways, I think Storm has him there. 

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Storm Calling
@Static Shock said:
" @Storm Calling: I couldn't tell you, but he was able to strike lightning from the sky on one occasion. He also has unlimited electrical power. I think most of Black Lightning's feats entail his ability to destroy things with electricity. In his fight with Geo-Force, Black Lightning nearly destroyed a small town in Markovia with an explosion of black lightning. I think there were two instances of him tapping into the Earth's EM field, and an instance where he used an EM shield to stop a nuke.

As far as using electricity in more precise ways, I think Storm has him there. 

"
Interesting, thanks for the info.

I think he may be able to compete with Storm's raw power over electricity, so she'd probably have a better chance relying on her other array of abilities. I'd definitely lean toward her wind manipulation for this battle.