Storm vs Any Female Marvel Character Of Your Choice. Who Would Win?

• 131 results
Avatar image for stormapprentice
stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kokemabb200: A, Sue Richards has been talked about earlier but okay.A-- Sue Richards

B-- Proxima Midnight

C-- Female Loki

D-- Morgan Le Fay

E-- Magik

More females lets get it going.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let this thread die.

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By stormapprentice

@mimisalome: Well I would have to say...

(1.)Energy Vision: With a blink, Storm can see the physical world around her as energy,(2.) including the human body's nervous system, which in turn allows her to counter all but the fastest attack.

(Keep reading this'll get interesting watch)

Storm controls all forms of Weather Manipulation. She has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. She can modify the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture (at a molecular level), generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure.

(Earthly and Extraterrestrial hmmmm. Modify the temp. Control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture.) No matter where they were Earth or another planet or even outter space, Storm can use these abilities still. She could create heat upto very very high degrees burning her opponents inside and out with or without contact.Or lower them freezing her opponents. Humidity or moisture, if her opponent was sweaty, or had oil in her hair, or hey even salvia in her mouth (pretty sure she does). Moisture in her skin, or body ( again sure she does). Storm can use that against her. And all can be used to shut her nervous system down first.

So Storm would see her no matter where she was. Storm would strike before Spiral new the fight had begun. This is aside from storms lightning abilities that everyone talks about and displays in the movies. It is time the real facts emerge andwe see why she is a superhero, leader of the X-Men, able to hold her own against anyone in the Marvel Universe. We need to know a lot more about the "Wind Rider", "Weather Witch", wife of T'challa and more.

Of course you're pribably windering well what if Storm doesn't see her or know of her where abouts in time to attack.

Check this out:

Earth Link: Storm's mutant powers have created a psychic bond between herself and the primal life force of Earth's biosphere. This bond with the Earth and apparently the entire universe, gives Storm spiritual and material sustenance with an almost empathic sense towards living thing. Storm also possesses the ability to sense and detect life force and she has once sensed a dying tree in the Xavier Mansion. She has once sensed a snowball being tossed and sense the Blackbird cutting the atmosphere even though the distance between them was thousands of miles away.

(3.) Now I know Spiral is very very very fast so If Storm were not looking for her and she were teleportated into a volcanoe..

Resistance: Ororo has a resistance to extreme temperatures, meaning she is able to withstand extreme heat and cold to an as yet unknown degree.

So basically it would not affect her it would be like swimming in a pool not too hot or too cold for her. I don't even think Storm can sweat or be cold her body adapts to temp. upto degrees unknown.

Mind you these are all facts I wouldn't make these things up. I even described where to go to look these things up. Marvelwikia.com But all I did was try to break down the scientific term which I spent time defining. Hey I told you I know my girl Storm.

If you need me to elaborate more, you just let me know.

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: 1./4. A..ap..apparently you need me to elaborate don't you? Well, now I don't know about the whole multiverse but I do know the whole universe can be seen by Storm with the blink of any eye. But that doesn't mean Storm is at a loss, her powers stretch far beyond her physical stand point across space even. Storm's powers are pscionic which she has a precise control over. So that would take almost less than a concious thought to strike if Spiral ever stepped foot into the same universe as Storm.

2.Storm is an Expert Combatant: Ororo is a gifted and formidable hand-to-hand combatant with years of close quarter combat experience. She was trained by Achmed El Gibar and the Black Panther in her youth, and later extensively trained by Wolverine and learned techniques from the ronin Yukio. She has bested more powerful fighters like Callisto by using her prowess and her cunning. Plus her use of the wind allow her to add more force to her punches and kicks and her ability to see the nervous system she is able to counter all but the fastest attack and not to mention hit the right spots and as well evade getting hit.

Weapon Proficiency: She is an excellent marksman with handguns and is experienced in the use of various firearms. Ororo is also highly skilled with wielding knives, experienced in the use of the bo staff, and trained in sword fighting by the finest warriors in Wakanda.

3. Magical Potential: Storm's ancestry supports the use of magic and witchcraft. Many of her ancestors were sorceresses and priestesses.

Storm's maternal powers have even been linked to the real-world Rain Queens of Balobedu, the region from which her Sorceress Supreme ancestor, Ayesha, hails.

Storm's ancestor Ashake, who worships the Egyptian goddess Ma'at, also known as Oshtur, the mother of Agamotto. Oshtur appears to have strong favor for the bloodline of Ororo.

For some unknown reason, since the dawn of Atlantis, this line of African women has been given distinguishing features of white hair, blue eyes, and powerful magic potential. Although Storm has not developed her magical potential, it has been hinted at. The Tarot asserts Storm as being "High Priestess," the First Tarot's choice one-third of the time. The other draws were the Scarlet Witch and Agatha Harkness. These three characters split the High Priestess card equally. A timeline-divergent Storm became the sorceress who taught sorcery to Magik and some of Storm's alternate universe selves possess considerable magical talent. On a separate note, it has been stated that Storm's spirit is so strong that she was able to host the consciousness of an avatar (or "manifestation body") of Eternity; in a gathering consisting of herself, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Silver Surfer and the Fantastic Four, she and Strange were the only viable candidates.

5. I guessyou didn't read the part when I said Storm could swim all day and all night in a volcanoe, she is immune to extreme temps upto degrees unknown. Low or high she would just freeze the volcanoe. Or Take all the heat out from it leaving it useless in everyway she would probably end up humiliating Spiral with a quick transfer of all that heat into Spiral's body with a almost less than concious thought.

But look it is late I have school in the morning so we will continue this some other time maybe. But you put up a GREAT fight like that. Alright ya'll I'm outta here PEACE, AND CHICKEN GREASE. NO SUH I'm jUST PLAYIN'. I am outta here have a blessed night ya'll see from you later. God bless and good night Love Y'all! Til next Time.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let this thread die.

He's right.

ENOUGH leave Storm ALONE.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Roddy010
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mistress Death or Infinity. Either blink and Storm is gone.

I don't think you could classify them as females, but I agree with your outcome.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

lady death

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite female character: TOAA as a female

Winner: Storm

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By AgentSandman

@mysticmedivh: Well they take the shape of females so I figured it would work. lol

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Phoenix whether Jean or Rachel would stomp so hard we'd need a new word to describe it. Jean and Rachel themselves can also win against her. She admitted that the full force of Jean telepathy can smash any form of psychic protection and Rachel Mind raped her into losing control over her powers while being protected from the energy unleashed.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope Summers

Polaris

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By stormapprentice

People. I was just thinking I do not want this to turn into an all out war/debate/argument. I think the word battle is taken out of control. We are just people who just think that we can enjoy the same thing that being the Marvel comics and just come together and exchange thoughts on how we feel towards certain characters that we favor in some way. This doesn't need to get ugly, announcing we dislike people we don't know. Yor future wife/ husband or even family members could be on here. So this is just a group of people coming together explaining and voicing their feelings towards certain characters in a comic that we hapoen to like, right? C'mon don't take it seriously you will make me laugh at you for getting worked up it is not that serious. C'mon now.

But anty way...I am back. Heeeey!

And I do mean anty way.

Oh and anybody still here who don't wanna be..the internet is ssooooo big...it is full of things that have nothing to do with Storm and Marvel, Go. Get out unles you really wanna gain info on Storm and or other female characters. Oh wait don't tell me you just stumbled across this specific page on accident. You did it in purpose and you know it. Step. Get out the back button is that arrow pointing left in the top left corner of the screen. Go. Did you magically appear here? No wait you just gound it mysteriously. Oh you cant read now. Oh you just went on a clicking spree and just got here? Yeah I bet.

Don't come here if you don't want to be here. Leaving a comment only waists more time so....

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Enchantress.

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: In Storm's defense she was unaware of her. Now knowing enough not to underestimate her she will be more in her gaurd and quicker leaving the Enchantress little time to react. She could physically or psionic attack her quicker than she could think to defend herself. But I am sure Strom would now be more aware and strike her quicker than The Enchantress could make a move. Like She-hulk did. Except it would most likely be through her pscionic abilities helping her.

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif. Who one shots her.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meggan

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Storm stomps them all.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: In Storm's defense she was unaware of her. Now knowing enough not to underestimate her she will be more in her gaurd and quicker leaving the Enchantress little time to react. She could physically or psionic attack her quicker than she could think to defend herself. But I am sure Strom would now be more aware and strike her quicker than The Enchantress could make a move. Like She-hulk did. Except it would most likely be through her pscionic abilities helping her.

I'm honestly not getting what you are saying here. Pscionic ablities?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Seinpora solo.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel(Carol)?

Medusa

She-Hulk

Probably all win

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@outside_85 said:

@thor_parker82: Prove it then, if it's that easy.

It´s already been proven countless times in this thread.

Throwing out random scans isn't proof anymore than pissing on a wall is art.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take back the whole ordeal about Polaris. She is pre strong, but she's never been anywhere near her dad's strength. Storm is probably able to take her out, given she's near Magneto's level. I also think Storm has more skill and experience with how to use her powers. i.e. sensing people based on their bio-electricity, and reducing air pressure for a vacuum (used effectively against Magneto), etc.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#131  Edited By Jestersmiles

Storm lose?

No Caption Provided

She is powered by the wank of her fanbase, she can solo the Ivory kings, LT, and God doom with one hand.

All hail the mighty uterus.Frack Omega level mutant , she Alpha level and no one beats an Alpha level mutant, NO ONE!!!

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By stormapprentice

@bones309: Storm's powers are psionic.

Psionic- pertaining to psychic, telepathic, or paranormal

stormapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: @stormapprentice: Who is this and they better be from Earth 616. Are you speaking english. I am not trying to be funny I just really don't understand.

BenRV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers