Storm versus The Frightful Four

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By rbysjti
@-Observer- said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @-Observer-: he has taken hits from the thing and blasts from johnny before. and he could just use a sonic disruptor to stun her. or a power nullifier or something. genius inventors tend to have these things. titania is in the  100 class. she can leap like the hulk if she wants to. she would be back quick. i am just saying that storm can't hurt her. "
Intresting. Though I do have to point out that there is a difference between  physical attacks and energy attacks. Johnny attacking his shield is impressive, do you remember how much power he used? Was it his "nova flames" or just a normal blast? Again, if he had all these things with him all the time,since no prep is given, then he could have used the nullifier or the sonic disruptor when they fought in the fantastic 4 issues, he actually had preparation there.

Titania is a class 100, that is good for physical fights, however I don't see what it will do against some one who can do this:

As you see Storm doesn't actually have to hurt her, she can just remove her from the equation. "

Cool!",)
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By charlieboy
@-Observer-:
i don't think johnny ever used nova flame on him. and i am not saying storm is not impressive. i just doubt that she can take all of these people down. and storm is not going to create a huge tornado and destroy half the savage land just to get these people. that is out of character.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By -Observer-
@rbysjti 
Please, do not get the wrong idea. I've heard about you from almost every person I've talked to about Storm. Please know that I'm not saying that she wins with no trouble, as I stated before I'm still trying to figure out just how strong her opponents are.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By charlieboy
@-Observer-:
okay i feel better about you now. lol. i was going to tell you not to encourage him.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By rbysjti
@-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
Please, do not get the wrong idea. I've heard about you from almost every person I've talked to about Storm. Please know that I'm not saying that she wins with no trouble, as I stated before I'm still trying to figure out just how strong her opponents are. "
I understand. I'm just happy to know that you see what i am seeing. I know i always say Storm wins but in this thread, i am serious that Storm has the majority to win in this battle.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By dane
@rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
Please, do not get the wrong idea. I've heard about you from almost every person I've talked to about Storm. Please know that I'm not saying that she wins with no trouble, as I stated before I'm still trying to figure out just how strong her opponents are. "
I understand. I'm just happy to know that you see what i am seeing. I know i always say Storm wins but in this thread, i am serious that Storm has the majority to win in this battle. "
So why did you make the thread?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By spidey 15
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
I understand. I'm just happy to know that you see what i am seeing. I know i always say Storm wins but in this thread, i am serious that Storm has the majority to win in this battle. "
So why did you make the thread? "
Maybe for the quests...lol 
XD
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By rbysjti
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
I made this thread to see if my opinion is gonna be the same with the others. And how would the battle go. Besides, when one creates a versus thread, you just have a few ideas. And when the brainstorming gets more serious, you get  to know more of the characters and study further what would happen to the battle and who would win. Clearly, i know what Storm can do. I wanna see what the Frightful Four can do.

Besides, others think the Frightful Four would win. That's why i'm defending Storm because I believe she would win here.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By -Observer-
@charlieboy said:
" @-Observer-: i don't think johnny ever used nova flame on him. and i am not saying storm is not impressive. i just doubt that she can take all of these people down. and storm is not going to create a huge tornado and destroy half the savage land just to get these people. that is out of character. "
Hmm, then I'm still at odds about his protection from her assaults. Oh, I never thought you were,besides from what I've seen others say, I just think she has a good change. While it's true that Storm is a team player, I feel in this team at least, that she has a good chance of defeating them. Actually Storm is far less inhibited about damaging her surrounding area, so I do think that she would summon that tornado. Also, she can replicate those winds at a very fast rate to minimize damage if she really wanted to. If this was Storm from long ago I would have agreed with you.
No Caption Provided
@charlieboy said:
" @-Observer-: okay i feel better about you now. lol. i was going to tell you not to encourage him. "

I've been warned by several users who I trust, so I know what the deal is with him.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By charlieboy
@-Observer-:
ok i see your points.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By -Observer-
@charlieboy said:
" @-Observer-: ok i see your points. "
Thank you.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#62  Edited By The_Martian

This is actually the most decent Storm battle I've seen in awhile. Hydro-Man is basically useless in this fight based on his last battle with Storm. The other three alone wouldn't defeat Storm, but if they work well as a team they can defeat her.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Son Of Storm
@-Observer- 
Nice posts.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By dane
@rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
I made this thread to see if my opinion is gonna be the same with the others. And how would the battle go. Besides, when one creates a versus thread, you just have a few ideas. And when the brainstorming gets more serious, you get  to know more of the characters and study further what would happen to the battle and who would win. Clearly, i know what Storm can do. I wanna see what the Frightful Four can do.  Besides, others think the Frightful Four would win. That's why i'm defending Storm because I believe she would win here. "
So you essentially make threads you think are one sided toward your favourite character in the whole world and want to either:

A) Have people agree with you.
B) Batter people with your warped opinion until they do agree with you or leave.

There is nothing people could say about anyone opposing Storm that would convince you she can lose, you've stated this directly before. Hence, this thread has no purpose for you.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By rbysjti
@Dane said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @Dane said:

" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
I made this thread to see if my opinion is gonna be the same with the others. And how would the battle go. Besides, when one creates a versus thread, you just have a few ideas. And when the brainstorming gets more serious, you get  to know more of the characters and study further what would happen to the battle and who would win. Clearly, i know what Storm can do. I wanna see what the Frightful Four can do.  Besides, others think the Frightful Four would win. That's why i'm defending Storm because I believe she would win here. "
So you essentially make threads you think are one sided toward your favourite character in the whole world and want to either:  A) Have people agree with you. B) Batter people with your warped opinion until they do agree with you or leave.  There is nothing people could say about anyone opposing Storm that would convince you she can lose, you've stated this directly before. Hence, this thread has no purpose for you. "

1. I'm not making a one-sided thread because my opinions are not always right.
 2. I don't have that intention, though people agreeing with me is cool. They are agreeing not because i warp their opinion,, but because they might have seen my point and took consideration.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By dane
@rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
So you essentially make threads you think are one sided toward your favourite character in the whole world and want to either:  A) Have people agree with you. B) Batter people with your warped opinion until they do agree with you or leave.  There is nothing people could say about anyone opposing Storm that would convince you she can lose, you've stated this directly before. Hence, this thread has no purpose for you. "
 1. I'm not making a one-sided thread because my opinions are not always right.  2. I don't have that intention, though people agreeing wouldn't really mean they're bending to my will but that the see my point.   "

1. Your opinions are decided upon whether Storm is in the thread or not, that's all.

2. I didn't say anything about any will bending. I said that there is no point in anyone trying to teach you anything since you'll just try to batter them with out of context Storm scans and warped interpretations of hyperboles.

Again, you have no purpose debating your own Storm thread that you made with 100% conviction that Storm will win regardless of any factor.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By rbysjti
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @-Observer- said:
" @rbysjti 
 1. I'm not making a one-sided thread because my opinions are not always right.  2. I don't have that intention, though people agreeing wouldn't really mean they're bending to my will but that the see my point.   "
1. Your opinions are decided upon whether Storm is in the thread or not, that's all.  2. I didn't say anything about any will bending. I said that there is no point in anyone trying to teach you anything since you'll just try to batter them with out of context Storm scans and warped interpretations of hyperboles.  Again, you have no purpose debating your own Storm thread that you made with 100% conviction that Storm will win regardless of any factor. "
1. If that's how you see it, then it's ok. I don't agree to it though.
2. Did i actually do that in this thread? Perhaps, you have to separate my debating skills from the spite threads to the non-spite threads.
But i would understand if you're taking both seriously.  

This is not only for me, but for everybody. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Let's be realistic, here. We all know that you think Storm stomps, as you think that she does in every other batlle. The great thing about this one is that she actually loses and badly, at that. That being said. Pleaseee stop trolling. "
This is part of why I like you, Courtney; you are not afraid to say what needs to be said. :)
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Let's be realistic, here. We all know that you think Storm stomps, as you think that she does in every other batlle. The great thing about this one is that she actually loses and badly, at that. That being said. Pleaseee stop trolling. "
This is part of why I like you, Courtney; you are not afraid to say what needs to be said. :) "
Nothing against DH, but she is wrong in this case. I'm not saying Storm wins, but is no where near a "stomp" by all means.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
This is part of why I like you, Courtney; you are not afraid to say what needs to be said. :) "
Nothing against DH, but she is wrong in this case. I'm not saying Storm wins, but is no where near a "stomp" by all means. "
Regardless, even if it is not a stomp, I cannot say Storm has any favor in this battle. Her opposition is more than she can handle on her own, difficulty in victory for the Frightful Four or otherwise. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#71  Edited By Mercy_
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Nothing against DH, but she is wrong in this case. I'm not saying Storm wins, but is no where near a "stomp" by all means. "

You're right about it not being a stomp, but the rest of my statement still stands. Which is what I believe he was agreeing with anyways.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dane
@rbysjti: 

Perhaps, you have to separate my debating skills from the spite threads to the non-spite threads.  

Normal people don't have to make that distinction. You're a troll no matter what thread you're in. Here you make a thread with two options and endlessly shout down anyone who doesn't pick the one you like. You do that in every thread you're in, even if it's not yours.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Regardless, even if it is not a stomp, I cannot say Storm has any favor in this battle. Her opposition is more than she can handle on her own, difficulty in victory for the Frightful Four or otherwise.  "
It's debatable. Sure Titiana could  lay her out with a single blow. But she would have to be able to do so. As I stated earlier, based on Storm's last encounter with Hyro-Man, he is a non factor. So it's going to come down to Wizard, Titiana, and Trapster. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility for her to take them.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Regardless, even if it is not a stomp, I cannot say Storm has any favor in this battle. Her opposition is more than she can handle on her own, difficulty in victory for the Frightful Four or otherwise.  "
It's debatable. Sure Titiana could  lay her out with a single blow. But she would have to be able to do so. As I stated earlier, based on Storm's last encounter with Hyro-Man, he is a non factor. So it's going to come down to Wizard, Titiana, and Trapster. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility for her to take them. "
I would never make a case for HydroMan. SpiderMan has given him difficulty (more as a result of his intellect than anything else, but even still....). I was going to place the burden of responsibility in Wizard, Titania, and Trapster, which, in my opinion, is enough to down Storm. 
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By dane
@Nobody: He may be a non-factor but consider the concentration she requires to do that while the other 3 are laying the smackdown on her.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Martian
@Dane said:
" @Nobody: He may be a non-factor but consider the concentration she requires to do that while the other 3 are laying the smackdown on her. "
It's been while since I've read the issue, but it didn't appear that it took much concentration if I remember correctly.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By dane
@Nobody said:
" @Dane said:
" @Nobody: He may be a non-factor but consider the concentration she requires to do that while the other 3 are laying the smackdown on her. "
It's been while since I've read the issue, but it didn't appear that it took much concentration if I remember correctly. "
But it does divert her attention, and as you said, Titania could one-shot her.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By rbysjti
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti: 

Perhaps, you have to separate my debating skills from the spite threads to the non-spite threads.  

Normal people don't have to make that distinction. You're a troll no matter what thread you're in. Here you make a thread with two options and endlessly shout down anyone who doesn't pick the one you like. You do that in every thread you're in, even if it's not yours. "

If that's your opinion, then it's not mine. Lol.",) it's something that i won't agree. 

Who starts talking about something else (not sticking to the topic) and says something a bit not nice? 

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
You're right about it not being a stomp, but the rest of my statement still stands. Which is what I believe he was agreeing with anyways. "

So you are Courtney? I'm so happy to know that you were always here all the time.",) 

I still think Storm wins here since they cannot stop a tornado and doesn't have a protection for lightning strikes.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The_Martian
@Dane said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Dane said:
It's been while since I've read the issue, but it didn't appear that it took much concentration if I remember correctly. "
But it does divert her attention, and as you said, Titania could one-shot her. "
I don't know. I seem to recall Invisible Woman soloing these guys like they were nothing. I have hard time believing Storm can't do the same.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#80  Edited By Mercy_
@rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti: 

Normal people don't have to make that distinction. You're a troll no matter what thread you're in. Here you make a thread with two options and endlessly shout down anyone who doesn't pick the one you like. You do that in every thread you're in, even if it's not yours. "

If that's your opinion, then it's not mine. Lol.",) it's something that i won't agree. 

Who starts talking about something else (not sticking to the topic) and says something a bit not nice? 

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
You're right about it not being a stomp, but the rest of my statement still stands. Which is what I believe he was agreeing with anyways. "
So you are Courtney? I'm so happy to know that you were always here all the time.",)   I still think Storm wins here since they cannot stop a tornado and doesn't have a protection for lightning strikes. "

Yes. One of my first posts on this account was me answering a question of yours in the Quests forum and telling you that it was me. 

Yes. We know that you think Storm wins. You always think Storm wins. I'm getting tired of you making battles with her, saying that it's not spite, that you want to see if anybody can make a good argument for her opposition and then, when they do make a good argument, you saying that it wasn't good enough and that you still think Storm wins. It's called trolling and frankly, I don't know why it's been tolerated this long.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By dane
@rbysjti: 
It doesn't matter if you agree with me or not, it's what you literally do here. Purposefully waste other people's time, trolling.

If what I said isn't what you're doing, what is? 
Because you've provided no defense, disagreeing isn't good enough when I can catalog your time here as completely pointless. You only post in or make Storm threads and you've said that you will never, for any reason, side against Storm. There is absolutely no function to you being here or making new posts.
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sirealkillz
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti: 

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
So you are Courtney? I'm so happy to know that you were always here all the time.",)   I still think Storm wins here since they cannot stop a tornado and doesn't have a protection for lightning strikes. "
Yes. One of my first posts on this account was me answering a question of yours in the Quests forum and telling you that it was me.  Yes. We know that you think Storm wins. You always think Storm wins. I'm getting tired of you making battles with her, saying that it's not spite, that you want to see if anybody can make a good argument for her opposition and then, when they do make a good argument, you saying that it wasn't good enough and that you still think Storm wins. It's called trolling and frankly, I don't know why it's been tolerated this long. "
I know right? I dont get why he hasnt been stopped. His trolling has gotten out of control. 

Oh, also, in the picture it shows her down next to the thing. if a team cannot beat them, why can she solo. Give me a reason they dont kill her on sight. Give me a reason that She would survive this. No crap about she can create a F5 Tornado or impale them with their own breaths. No Bull.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
It's debatable. Sure Titiana could  lay her out with a single blow. But she would have to be able to do so. As I stated earlier, based on Storm's last encounter with Hyro-Man, he is a non factor. So it's going to come down to Wizard, Titiana, and Trapster. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility for her to take them. "
I would never make a case for HydroMan. SpiderMan has given him difficulty (more as a result of his intellect than anything else, but even still....). I was going to place the burden of responsibility in Wizard, Titania, and Trapster, which, in my opinion, is enough to down Storm.  "
It's debatable on weather they could put up much of a fight. Wizard usually has some sort of prep when he is a serious thread. Trapster...yeah. Titiana I see being the biggest thread.  She has the power to one shot Storm, but the issue is whether she'll have the chance to do so or not.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By rbysjti
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti:  It doesn't matter if you agree with me or not, it's what you literally do here. Purposefully waste other people's time, trolling.  If what I said isn't what you're doing, what is?  Because you've provided no defense, disagreeing isn't good enough when I can catalog your time here as completely pointless. You only post in or make Storm threads and you've said that you will never, for any reason, side against Storm. There is absolutely no function to you being here or making new posts. "
Indeed. It's what you literally do here. Puposely wasting your time, -------- 

If what you said isn't what i'm doing then it's your doing. Because you have provided no defense, disagreeing isn't good enough when i catalog your time as completely pointless. You only post in to -----,  though not all the time.

There is absolutely no function to you being here.

Anyway, it took me time whether to post that or not because it's not my nature to do so. 

Going back to the topic, If WIzard doesn't have something to block Storm's lightning then. i believe only Hydroman and Titania will be left, assuming that they bear the lightning strikes. Storm can play hide and seek here. I believe a tornado will do to Titania to suffocate her.

While it's possible that Storm can turn him back to human form, like what she did to Voght (turning Voght from mist form to human form), freezing him will give Storm time to relax and think of something to at knock him out.

No Caption Provided
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By dane
@rbysjti: That didn't make any sense. Good effort though.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By Final Arrow

I think this thread has run it's course and is mainly one person defending their fave character against many, which can be admired at times but this is not one of them.