Aokiji. CURBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZA.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rbysjti

I want the fight to be more challenging for Storm that's why in this battle, she doesn't have the ability to fly. 

Would she still win?

Avatar image for dreadpirateremy
DreadPirateRemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DreadPirateRemy
@Sexy Merc said:
" Aokiji. CURBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZA. "
What she said. Also, even if she flew I believe he could still beat her.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc
@DreadPirateRemy: I'm a dude, lol...
DreadPirateRemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DreadPirateRemy
@Sexy Merc: What he said. =P
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sexy_merc
@DreadPirateRemy:  And that isn't me on my AV, just in case you thought I looked like that and was a dude...but yeah Aokiji would win very very easily.
DreadPirateRemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DreadPirateRemy
@Sexy Merc: Sorry, just assumed that you were the girl in your avatar. =P 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@DreadPirateRemy: No worries.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rbysjti
@DreadPirateRemy said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Aokiji. CURBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZA. "
What she said. Also, even if she flew I believe he could still beat her. "
But Storm can heat up a place. Not to mention, Aokiji still needs to breathe. Hmmmm.... Let me check more about him
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aqua11500

Can you guys ease up on the Storm threads? 

That's why people are getting annoyed with her character..and her Fans..or Fanboy(s)

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" Can you guys ease up on the Storm threads?  That's why people are getting annoyed with her character..and her Fans..or Fanboy(s) "
Actually, its not that for me. Its her fanboys/trolls who always think Storm can win other than that, I am cool with Storm threads.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sexy_merc

Any of the Admirals, Vice Admirals, and a lot more people in the One Piece universe would destroy Storm.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Nerx
@Ihatecumcatchers said:
" Storm emerges victorious. She took done the Silver Surfer. This guy will prove to be short work. "
Whoa is that the same as SmvsFl?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rbysjti

Hmmm... Aokiji is actually a more challenging fighter than Iceman. 

Aokiji can freeze whirlwinds , wow. 

But ice is still no match against the power and speed of lightning.

Storm wins here.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sexy_merc
@rbysjti said:
" Hmmm... Aokiji is actually a more challenging fighter than Iceman.   Aokiji can freeze whirlwinds , wow.   But ice is still no match against the power and speed of lightning.  Storm wins here. "
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JThree47693
@Sexy Merc said:
" Any of the Admirals, Vice Admirals, and a lot more people in the One Piece universe would destroy Storm. "
There is only one Vice Admiral that can stand a chance against Storm, and thats Garp. We haven't seen much from the others anyways, so there is no reason to assume they can beat Storm.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sexy_merc
@JThree47693 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Any of the Admirals, Vice Admirals, and a lot more people in the One Piece universe would destroy Storm. "
There is only one Vice Admiral that can stand a chance against Storm, and thats Garp. We haven't seen much from the others anyways, so there is no reason to assume they can beat Storm. "
Garp would destroy her and we haven't seen anything from the Vice Admirals yet but once the manga furthers, I'll get back to this thread to quote my previous statement.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JThree47693
@Sexy Merc said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
There is only one Vice Admiral that can stand a chance against Storm, and thats Garp. We haven't seen much from the others anyways, so there is no reason to assume they can beat Storm. "
Garp would destroy her and we haven't seen anything from the Vice Admirals yet but once the manga furthers, I'll get back to this thread to quote my previous statement. "
I actually thing Storm versus Garp would be a good fight, although I do see Garp coming out on top.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc
@JThree47693 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
Garp would destroy her and we haven't seen anything from the Vice Admirals yet but once the manga furthers, I'll get back to this thread to quote my previous statement. "
I actually thing Storm versus Garp would be a good fight, although I do see Garp coming out on top. "
Depending on where the arena is set, Garp could defeat her in a second. If he can throw cannonballs with pinpoint accuracy faster than an actual ship, what would happen if he picked up a rock? It would go right through Storm's head.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JThree47693
@Sexy Merc: 
You have a point
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rbysjti
@Sexy Merc said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
I actually thing Storm versus Garp would be a good fight, although I do see Garp coming out on top. "
Depending on where the arena is set, Garp could defeat her in a second. If he can throw cannonballs with pinpoint accuracy faster than an actual ship, what would happen if he picked up a rock? It would go right through Storm's head. "
You forgot about Storm blocking Cyclops optic blast.  As i read your statement, the attack speed is slow. Compare it to the speed of lightning first.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sexy_merc
@rbysjti said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
Depending on where the arena is set, Garp could defeat her in a second. If he can throw cannonballs with pinpoint accuracy faster than an actual ship, what would happen if he picked up a rock? It would go right through Storm's head. "
You forgot about Storm blocking Cyclops optic blast.  As i read your statement, the attack speed is slow. Compare it to the speed of lightning first. "
It's been clocked at being faster than a ship's cannon when he wasn't utilizing his full strength. Seriously, no one on this site except for you and your alternate accounts debate Storm this far. Just give up.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rbysjti
@Sexy Merc said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
You forgot about Storm blocking Cyclops optic blast.  As i read your statement, the attack speed is slow. Compare it to the speed of lightning first. "
It's been clocked at being faster than a ship's cannon when he wasn't utilizing his full strength. Seriously, no one on this site except for you and your alternate accounts debate Storm this far. Just give up. "
BUt it's not faster than lightning still.
I don't have alternate accounts.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sexy_merc
@Ihatecumcatchers: Have you ever read or watched One Piece before?
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

fix

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skaddix

Unless he can freeze water internally to around absolute zero then he loses, I see nothing preventing Storm from using her lightning to split him into hydrogen or water. Or heck she could electron shred him.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Achilles.

Aokiji UBERSLAUGHTERCURBULTIMATESTOMP

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By D3athstroke
@rbysjti said:
"

I want the fight to be more challenging for Storm that's why in this battle, she doesn't have the ability to fly. 

Would she still win?

"
Dude You Are Awesome ! 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FLCL1
@Achilles. said:
" Aokiji UBERSLAUGHTERCURBULTIMATESTOMP "
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By imaginaryman
@JThree47693: I think Kizaru can beat her. Logia light element would be too much for her to handle in my opinion.

however in the case of Aokiji, its hard to say because he can regenerate even how many times storm tries to strike him with lightning, plus he can freeze the whole vicinity with Ice age
Nikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nikk

Aokiji 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By D3athstroke

Oh And Aokiji Can Fly Too any Logia user can

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JThree47693
@imaginaryman said:
" @JThree47693: I think Kizaru can beat her. Logia light element would be too much for her to handle in my opinion.  however in the case of Aokiji, its hard to say because he can regenerate even how many times storm tries to strike him with lightning, plus he can freeze the whole vicinity with Ice age "

I wasn't denying that Kizaru couldn't defeat her, I know he can beat her.
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji.