Starfire

Round 4:

Superman

Wonder Woman
#2 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

they stop around 3 or 4

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how it goes down:

Round 1: Since you've given Storm a large upgrade it's basically 2 Thor's Vs... Anyway Thor handles Gladiator and Ms. Marvel falls to Storm

Round 2: Thor beats Powergirl with moderate pain and then helps Storm finish off Supergirl

Round 3: Starfire goes down quickly and then Storm and Thor just stay off the ground and blast Juggs and Hulk to bits

Round 4: Thor battles it out with Superman but Storm lacks the same power level as Mjolnir so Wonder Woman brings her down with superior skill. While Thor Vs Superman could go either way a throwing in Wonder Woman and it doesn't go well for Thor.

THEY STOP AT ROUND 4

#4 Posted by The_Vamp_Knight (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at round 2. Round 4 would of course be a stop as well. I see them having trouble with round 1 as well. Round 3 is a clear for them though.

#5 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

why are you using storm if it an exact copy of thor? so storm fans can 'contribute' to the thread?@WWQ:

#6 Edited by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

why are you using storm if it an exact copy of thor? so storm fans can 'contribute' to the thread? @WWQ:

Because I like Storm and it is not an exact copy: Storm doesn't have Mjolnir.
#7 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: an amped character is not longer the same character. if you would have used the hammer she once used, fine. but this no. then i give thor pancake vision and he solos.

#8 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: mjolnir doesnt have power by itself. thor uses it to focus his god power. its more of a crutch.

#9 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: Doesn't change the fact that Storm doesn't have the same amount of as power of Thor

#10 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion: He uses it for barriers, energy blasts, god blast, etc, so it does have power and his abilities are different to Storm's because of Mjolnir.
#11 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't get past round 2.

#12 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: @WWQ: listen the both of you. by what wwq posted, storm is almost the same as thor. there MIGHT be a difference in weather manipulation (i dont think there is). so 2 thors. read up on mjolnir. seriously.

#13 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Round 1: Since you've given Storm a large upgrade it's basically 2 Thor's Vs... Anyway Thor handles Gladiator and Ms. Marvel falls to Storm

Round 2: Thor beats Powergirl with moderate pain and then helps Storm finish off Supergirl

Round 3: Starfire goes down quickly and then Storm and Thor just stay off the ground and blast Juggs and Hulk to bits

Round 4: Thor battles it out with Superman but Storm lacks the same power level as Mjolnir so Wonder Woman brings her down with superior skill. While Thor Vs Superman could go either way a throwing in Wonder Woman and it doesn't go well for Thor.

THEY STOP AT ROUND 4

this

@KainScion said:

@202122: @WWQ: listen the both of you. by what wwq posted, storm is almost the same as thor. there MIGHT be a difference in weather manipulation (i dont think there is). so 2 thors. read up on mjolnir. seriously.

mjolnir is a means of channeling his powers, he can do most of his stuff without it

#14 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: thats what i said

#15 Edited by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

Yes, she is ALMOST the same, but since she doesn't wield Mjolnir, there is a great difference: Mjolnir gives Thor additional abilities.
#16 Edited by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: like what? tell me something thor can only do with his hammer.

#17 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: like flying which she can do anyway..

@KainScion: Re-enforcing your point :D

#18 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion: Create force fields. Drain force fields. Molecular manipulation. God blast. Absorb energy, etc.
#19 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ said:

@KainScion: Create force fields. Drain force fields. Molecular manipulation. God blast. Absorb energy, etc.

Yeah... fair do's, draining force fields = absorb energy though.

#20 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer said:

@WWQ said:

True and Storm and Thor don't have the same fighting skills, so that also makes them different.
#21 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@WWQ said:

yes but most of these he doesnt even use

#22 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one for round 4. Wonder Woman could get to Thor's hammer, but Thor would beat Superman and Storm has beaten Wonder Woman in a fight.

I'll say they lose round 4, simply because Wonder Woman can lift Thor's hammer.

#23 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: although i have been proven wrong (though thor never uses those abilities), storm is no longer storm with thor's durability, strength speed. my point still stands.

#24 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: when has storm beaten ww? and please dont say marvel vs dc or any crossover.

#25 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: when has storm beaten ww? and please dont say marvel vs dc or any crossover.

It was in Marvel vs DC.

And if it's not a crossover, when would it be?

#26 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion: I know that if she didn't have Thor's strength, speed and durability she wouldn't make it past round 1, but she does still have her mutant powers. She's still Storm; she's just been given an upgrade for this battle and her feats that show her using her mutant powers can still be used.
#27 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: marvel vs dc is not canon so it cant be used as fact. sorry. thems the rules. but you can still prove your point by displaying feats, skills etc for the character you're rooting for.

#28 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: marvel vs dc is not canon so it cant be used as fact. sorry. thems the rules. but you can still prove your point by displaying feats, skills etc for the character you're rooting for.

No, Marvel vs DC was canon.

#29 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: thats the point of battles. we pit characters against each other as they are or have been portrayed. not with what we decide to give them. otherwise its fanfiction.

#30 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: no, it isnt. sorry.

#31 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: no, it isnt. sorry.

No, it is canon. Why does everyone want to argue this point with me?

And I always feel weird talking about canon because of my user name.

#32 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion: Well there's nothing in the rules that says we can't give characters additonal abilities, so I don't see the point in carrying on this conversation.
#33 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/is-marvel-vs-dc-canon/668272/ ive seen your posts here. its not canon. neither company has acknowledged the event as canon. PLUS there's so much PIS is it it can fill 700 issues of batman and then some.

#34 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/is-marvel-vs-dc-canon/668272/ ive seen your posts here. its not canon. neither company has acknowledged the event as canon. PLUS there's so much PIS is it it can fill 700 issues of batman and then some.

No, it's canon. It started the Amalgam universe, which is officially recognized as part of the Marvel and DC multiverse.

#35 Posted by Saren (25133 posts) - - Show Bio

It does not matter whether Marvel vs DC is canon or not (it's not). It's still PIS. Storm could not beat Diana if she was blind and had one hand tied behind her back.

Moderator Online
#36 Posted by Saren (25133 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@KainScion said:

No, it's canon. It started the Amalgam universe, which is officially recognized as part of the Marvel and DC multiverse.

Thor losing to Superman is canon too, by that logic. And yet over here, you said Thor would beat Superman "at everything". If Storm beating Wonder Woman is plausible because she's already done it, then Superman beating Thor is canon too. And yet you don't believe that Superman could beat Thor at anything.

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@TheCannon said:

@KainScion said:

Thor losing to Superman is canon too, by that logic. And yet over here, you said Thor would beat Superman "at everything". If Storm beating Wonder Woman is plausible because she's already done it, then Superman beating Thor is canon too. And yet you don't believe that Superman could beat Thor at anything.

No, JLA/Avengers (or Avengers/JLA) was not canon. Marvel vs DC was.

I don't like seeing Wonder Woman lose to Storm any more than other people do, but it happened.

#38 Posted by Saren (25133 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheCannon said:

@KainScion said:

I don't like seeing Wonder Woman lose to Storm any more than other people do, but it happened.

It was still PIS. Which is not allowed under the battle forum rules, which you should probably read.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm winning against Wonder Woman is crap.

#40 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at round 2.

#41 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@TheCannon said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheCannon said:

@KainScion said:

It was still PIS. Which is not allowed under the battle forum rules, which you should probably read.

I read it.

@TDK_1997 said:

Storm winning against Wonder Woman is crap.

It is, but it happened.

#42 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Stop at round 2.

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

THEY STOP AT ROUND 4

#44 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: i understand why ou amped her it would be unfair to stom if you just gave her normal abilities

#45 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i don't see any character-hate around here. Truthfully speaking though, it is a bit odd to give Storm that type of an upgrade. At least tone it down a little.

#46 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they could clear it, except maybe last round

#47 Posted by Lord Shiva (810 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Yeah, i don't see any character-hate around here. Truthfully speaking though, it is a bit odd to give Storm that type of an upgrade. At least tone it down a little.

Actually, the upgrade makes this interesting. I can see them getting to 4, I can even see Storm holding her own against Wonder Woman but in the long run Sups and WW speed will give them the victory.

Dang good fight

#48 Posted by SUPERBLACKHULK (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: how do wonder woman beats storm with thor powers when she cant beat normal storm like in dc vs marvel comic

#49 Posted by SUPERBLACKHULK (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion:

#50 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

That previous argument was so damn stupid. 
Storm with amped strength and durability is nothing like "another Thor". Storm and Thor work and control their powers completely different,and with the Hammer Thor has extra powers that Ororo doesn't have.A female version of Thor would be Thor Girl or "Asgardian Storm"..Ya know where she actually has her own Hammer and Asgardian armor.....The idiots on this site sometimes..smfh.  

I mean really,So Is WW  a female Superman because she has super strength, durability,flight, and insane speed....Even though they clearly have a few powers that set them apart. 

*rolls eyes* 

Sometimes I wish I could reach through the computer and ..and just punch some of these people in the face!   -__________________________-