Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

VS 

The situation:
Dr.Doom discovers a parallel Earth which is rich with resources that are foreign to our dimension.  Doom desires one village in this parallel Earth, The Hidden Leaf Village above all others, but he must 1st deal with that dimensions greatest team of heroes, The Sannin.  Doom enlist the help of Mesmero to control Storm, The Thing, And Iron Fist to take on the Legendary Sannin for him.  Who wins?

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Red_Blade

Sanin stomp

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "
Can you explain how....I don't really follow Naruto that much..
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kadeem

I do think the Sannin would win, but I do not think it would be a total stomp.  The three marvel characters have performed formidable feats in the past in their own right.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

You sure about that? I think Iron Fist could beat Jiraiya and Tsunade. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Red_Blade
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

You sure about that? I think Iron Fist could beat Jiraiya and Tsunade.  "
They are both faster then Iron Fist and Tsunade hits alot harder and can heal, They have no real way of putting down Orochimaru, he can use Rashumin gates against Storms lightning

The only thing I am worried about is that Storm can fly,  but Oro and Jiriaya have enough speed and projectiles to put her down

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "
Can you explain how....I don't really follow Naruto that much.. "

Tsunada can heal herself and has ridiculous strenght and martial art skills, on top of her speed she can take out Iron Fist

Jiriya can breathe fire, can summon giant toads and can into Sage mode which gives him ridiculous power amps, he should be able to take out Grimm

Storm is the only one that I think can cause trouble and thats because she can fly, Orochimaru has insane regeneration and is hard to kill, between him and Jiriya they have enough projectiles to take her down
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

Maybe, he could take Jiraiya, but I think Iron Fist's upclose fighting style would be too much of a liability with Tsunade.  I think for the Marvel 3 to win the fight they would have to play it out like this.
Storm VS Tsunade
The Thing VS Jiraiya
Iron Fist VS Orochimaru
Of these three I think that The Thing would be the weakest link of the marvel three.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Red_Blade said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

They are both faster then Iron Fist and Tsunade hits alot harder and can heal, They have no real way of putting down Orochimaru, he can use Rashumin gates against Storms lightning

The only thing I am worried about is that Storm can fly,  but Oro and Jiriaya have enough speed and projectiles to put her down

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "
Tsunada can heal herself and has ridiculous strenght and martial art skills, on top of her speed she can take out Iron Fist  Jiriya can breathe fire, can summon giant toads and can into Sage mode which gives him ridiculous power amps, he should be able to take out Grimm  Storm is the only one that I think can cause trouble and thats because she can fly, Orochimaru has insane regeneration and is hard to kill, between him and Jiriya they have enough projectiles to take her down "
Summoning Rashuman gates doesn't mean anything in this battle. They're just extremely powerful gates and only protect against an attack in a single direction. Not to mention it goes hand-in-hand with chakra depletion, which none of the Marvel characters have.  

I would contend the "faster" part. None of them have shown anything that can be called superhuman in reflexes or speed. Sage mode takes a very long time to enter because Jiraiya sucks at it. :P  

Tsunade doesn't have any real strength. It's a specific build-up and release of chakra that causes that damage. In a strength battle without chakra use she would destroyed by people like Kakuzu.  

Oro would be the main problem because he's a freak, even by ninja standards. He's build himself to avoid death. 
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Syn Abaddon
@CosmicSpiral:
I kno this is a joke sanin stomp, tsunade and orochimaru take point while jiriya goes sanin mode... then does chou odamaa rasangan

to the thing and possibly iron fist depending on his speed 
then orochimaru could use transperancy, sneak up on a preoccupied storm and bumbared her with a frenzy of snakes 

I just see the sanin taking this one too easy there are to many ways for them to win
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Red_Blade
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "
Tsunada can heal herself and has ridiculous strenght and martial art skills, on top of her speed she can take out Iron Fist  Jiriya can breathe fire, can summon giant toads and can into Sage mode which gives him ridiculous power amps, he should be able to take out Grimm  Storm is the only one that I think can cause trouble and thats because she can fly, Orochimaru has insane regeneration and is hard to kill, between him and Jiriya they have enough projectiles to take her down "
Summoning Rashuman gates doesn't mean anything in this battle. They're just extremely powerful gates and only protect against an attack in a single direction. Not to mention it goes hand-in-hand with chakra depletion, which none of the Marvel characters have.  

I would contend the "faster" part. None of them have shown anything that can be called superhuman in reflexes or speed. Sage mode takes a very long time to enter because Jiraiya sucks at it. :P   Tsunade doesn't have any real strength. It's a specific build-up and release of chakra that causes that damage. In a strength battle without chakra use she would destroyed by people like Kakuzu.   Oro would be the main problem because he's a freak, even by ninja standards. He's build himself to avoid death.  "
Yeah a single direction, like Storm's lightning, and they won't be breaking through the gates

I consider Jonin like Kakashi to be alot faster then any street level character Iron Fist included, these are Sanin, who are one step below Kage level.  To be honest I don't even think Iron Fist is a factor in this fight.

She can build up the chakra instantly though, in her first appearance she ended up destroying an entire brick wall just because Oro pissed her off, and she barely tapped it.  

I think Sanin win mainly because 2 out of the 3 characters on team 1 won't be of much help and Storm isn't fast enough to dodge projectile attacks from Jiriya and Orochimaru
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem
It is true that Jiraiya isn't nearly as good at using the Sage technique as Naruto eventually is, but the time issue isn't as much a  problem for him in the manga as it is in the anime.  A lot of the prep time in the anime is filler time, and when he is in combat it is the toads on his sholders that are technically performing the technique and not Jiraiya. He has the toads to it for him so he can focus on the battle while the toads are performing the technique through meditation.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Syn Abaddon: Hell, I like Naruto but it's no stomp. That was a telegraphed attack intended to test the waters, and it was swallowed up in the following panels. Jiraiya doesn't even handle Sage Mode as well as Naruto, and it took him forever to enter it. He had to literally not attack anybody. 

And people are way underestimating Iron Fist here.  

Oh, and can someone post scans of these 'ridiculous martial arts skills' that Tsunade supposedly possesses but I don't recall?  
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade

It is a stomp, these guys are too fast especially for Grimm and Iron Fist, Storm is the only threat and thats because she can fly, Iron Fist isn't even a factor, he can't even take on Cap or Daredevil, Grimm is tough but hes too slow and can't fight as well, he would go down eventually

Its going to be 1 vs 1 against Grimm and 2 vs 1 against Storm

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Red_Blade
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Syn Abaddon: Hell, I like Naruto but it's no stomp. That was a telegraphed attack intended to test the waters, and it was swallowed up in the following panels. Jiraiya doesn't even handle Sage Mode as well as Naruto, and it took him forever to enter it. He had to literally not attack anybody.  And people are way underestimating Iron Fist here.   Oh, and can someone post scans of these 'ridiculous martial arts skills' that Tsunade supposedly possesses but I don't recall?   "
She has taijutsu, she used it in her fight with Kabuto and others, all Ninjas are trained in it and Tsunade is one step below Kage level
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kadeem

I think that Syn is right in pointing out that Iron Fist is being underestimated here.  His chi manipulating skills allow him to move with much greater speed and agility than an regular fighter could.  He also has the ability to sense chi/chakra, which would be a huge tactical asset to the Marvel 3.  He has been also seen on occasion projecting chi from his fists like a blast, and releasing an explosive and destructive blast of chi (although it drains him).
Another point that I am surprised that no one has brought up is that Storm can bring tornadoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc into the battle field. I'm not saying that the marvel 3 would necessarily win (and i don't think they would), but we need to be fair to both sides.

Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Syn Abaddon

@CosmicSpiral:

dude your mental 
Tsunade has hulk like strength     
and tsunade is stronger than this chick, she trained her     
If you've ever watched naruto and seen rock lee, shes better and faster than him!!!!

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CosmicSpiral
My response to this thread: 

I seen nothing from Tsunade or Jiraiya to compare to a guy who can catch bullets and took on a train with enough explosives to destroy a city (without getting scratched at the point of the explosion). 

I'm also really annoyed that I have to explain things about Naruto to people who claim to watch it. Sakura and Tsunade use chakra to explode at the point of contact. You think Rand, one of the best martial arts on the planet who can amplify his abilities with chi manipulation, can't dodge those punches? He's dodged bullets and knocked people like Colossus through walls, and that's when he got tired from using the Iron Fist. Now he doesn't, and he has many more abilities than before. 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Red_Blade said:
" It is a stomp, these guys are too fast especially for Grimm and Iron Fist, Storm is the only threat and thats because she can fly, Iron Fist isn't even a factor, he can't even take on Cap or Daredevil, Grimm is tough but hes too slow and can't fight as well, he would go down eventually  Its going to be 1 vs 1 against Grimm and 2 vs 1 against Storm "
Too fast for a bullet-timer? HA. Kishimoto has said that if guns were introduced into the Naruto universe, the ninja world would cease to exist.  

@kadeem said:
" It is true that Jiraiya isn't nearly as good at using the Sage technique as Naruto eventually is, but the time issue isn't as much a  problem for him in the manga as it is in the anime.  A lot of the prep time in the anime is filler time, and when he is in combat it is the toads on his sholders that are technically performing the technique and not Jiraiya. He has the toads to it for him so he can focus on the battle while the toads are performing the technique through meditation. "
The frogs are there because Jiraiya doesn't have the control to properly use senjutsu in Sage Mode. Their powerful ability requires synchronization, and they had to run away from Pein to use it.  

@Red_Blade said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Syn Abaddon: Hell, I like Naruto but it's no stomp. That was a telegraphed attack intended to test the waters, and it was swallowed up in the following panels. Jiraiya doesn't even handle Sage Mode as well as Naruto, and it took him forever to enter it. He had to literally not attack anybody.  And people are way underestimating Iron Fist here.   Oh, and can someone post scans of these 'ridiculous martial arts skills' that Tsunade supposedly possesses but I don't recall?   "
She has taijutsu, she used it in her fight with Kabuto and others, all Ninjas are trained in it and Tsunade is one step below Kage level "
I'm looking for the 'ridiculous martial arts skills', not standard stuff. All ninja learn taijutsu, it doesn't mean they are all good at it. Kage level doesn't mean anything concerning taijutsu level. The clear differences are in the use of ninjutsu and genjutsu.  

@Red_Blade said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "

I would contend the "faster" part. None of them have shown anything that can be called superhuman in reflexes or speed. Sage mode takes a very long time to enter because Jiraiya sucks at it. :P   Tsunade doesn't have any real strength. It's a specific build-up and release of chakra that causes that damage. In a strength battle without chakra use she would destroyed by people like Kakuzu.   Oro would be the main problem because he's a freak, even by ninja standards. He's build himself to avoid death.  "
Yeah a single direction, like Storm's lightning, and they won't be breaking through the gates  I consider Jonin like Kakashi to be alot faster then any street level character Iron Fist included, these are Sanin, who are one step below Kage level.  To be honest I don't even think Iron Fist is a factor in this fight.  She can build up the chakra instantly though, in her first appearance she ended up destroying an entire brick wall just because Oro pissed her off, and she barely tapped it.    I think Sanin win mainly because 2 out of the 3 characters on team 1 won't be of much help and Storm isn't fast enough to dodge projectile attacks from Jiriya and Orochimaru "
The gates are really effective in the Naruto universe because they defend against high-chakra attacks without sacrificing the same level of chakra (as summoning spells). Since Storm doesn't rely on chakra, the advantage is nullified.  

You consider them to be and they are concerning most street level characters, but they are not faster than current Iron Fist. Without specific chakra use their speed and reaction time can be considered peak human.  

It only matters if she can hit Iron Fist.  

I'm not even arguing about the team. I just know everyone thinks IF isn't a factor, when in reality he could beat either Jiraiya or Tsunade. He wouldn't beat Oro when the guy relies on long-range/exotic attacks. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" It is a stomp, these guys are too fast especially for Grimm and Iron Fist, Storm is the only threat and thats because she can fly, Iron Fist isn't even a factor, he can't even take on Cap or Daredevil, Grimm is tough but hes too slow and can't fight as well, he would go down eventually  Its going to be 1 vs 1 against Grimm and 2 vs 1 against Storm "
Too fast for a bullet-timer? HA. Kishimoto has said that if guns were introduced into the Naruto universe, the ninja world would cease to exist.  

@kadeem said:
" It is true that Jiraiya isn't nearly as good at using the Sage technique as Naruto eventually is, but the time issue isn't as much a  problem for him in the manga as it is in the anime.  A lot of the prep time in the anime is filler time, and when he is in combat it is the toads on his sholders that are technically performing the technique and not Jiraiya. He has the toads to it for him so he can focus on the battle while the toads are performing the technique through meditation. "
The frogs are there because Jiraiya doesn't have the control to properly use senjutsu in Sage Mode. Their powerful ability requires synchronization, and they had to run away from Pein to use it.  

@Red_Blade said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
She has taijutsu, she used it in her fight with Kabuto and others, all Ninjas are trained in it and Tsunade is one step below Kage level "
I'm looking for the 'ridiculous martial arts skills', not standard stuff. All ninja learn taijutsu, it doesn't mean they are all good at it. Kage level doesn't mean anything concerning taijutsu level. The clear differences are in the use of ninjutsu and genjutsu.  

@Red_Blade said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Sanin stomp "

@Son Of Storm

said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Sanin stomp "

Yeah a single direction, like Storm's lightning, and they won't be breaking through the gates  I consider Jonin like Kakashi to be alot faster then any street level character Iron Fist included, these are Sanin, who are one step below Kage level.  To be honest I don't even think Iron Fist is a factor in this fight.  She can build up the chakra instantly though, in her first appearance she ended up destroying an entire brick wall just because Oro pissed her off, and she barely tapped it.    I think Sanin win mainly because 2 out of the 3 characters on team 1 won't be of much help and Storm isn't fast enough to dodge projectile attacks from Jiriya and Orochimaru "
The gates are really effective in the Naruto universe because they defend against high-chakra attacks without sacrificing the same level of chakra (as summoning spells). Since Storm doesn't rely on chakra, the advantage is nullified.  

You consider them to be and they are concerning most street level characters, but they are not faster than current Iron Fist. Without specific chakra use their speed and reaction time can be considered peak human.   It only matters if she can hit Iron Fist.   I'm not even arguing about the team. I just know everyone thinks IF isn't a factor, when in reality he could beat either Jiraiya or Tsunade. He wouldn't beat Oro when the guy relies on long-range/exotic attacks.  "
That's because they would be firing on each other and wipe out each other faster, Itachi and Kakashi aren't as powerful as the Sanin and they were able to make hand signs so fast that other ninja's weren't able to see them

What martial art skill would you like to see? Standard punches and kicks? Pressure points? Iron Fist himself has been criticized for his lack of skill and reliance on chi, I would actually like to see IF use skill without using  chi to amp himself, because when he does he gets tooled by Cap and Daredevil
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By rbysjti

Storm's companions are not really of great help but I guess they can try to beat one of the sannin and Storm will take care of the rest. 

Storm powerful winds with ice needles are one of the things that the sannin will have trouble with.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Red_Blade: What does the speed of hand seals have to do with skill level? Both of them can do that largely through the use of the Sharingan, which allows them to coordinate hand seals at a rapid pace. Kakashi couldn't even see Itachi's hand seals, which is supposed to be an intentional showing of Itachi's pure skill. None of the Akatsuki besides Itachi were particularly noteworthy on that point: Deidara beat Gaara, Pein destroyed the Leaf Village, etc. 

Yeah, Itachi is actually more powerful than the Sannin. He destroyed Orochimaru without effort. He won the fight with Sasuke while dying, on drugs, going blind, and intentionally refraining from killing his little brother.

I want to see Tsunade use 'ridiculous martial arts skills' that cannot be explained away with her precision method of attack. 

I specifically said current Iron Fist, because he has addressed those criticisms. He has feats I have yet to see from the Sannin. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rbysjti
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade: What does the speed of hand seals have to do with skill level? Both of them can do that largely through the use of the Sharingan, which allows them to coordinate hand seals at a rapid pace. Kakashi couldn't even see Itachi's hand seals, which is supposed to be an intentional showing of Itachi's pure skill. None of the Akatsuki besides Itachi were particularly noteworthy on that point: Deidara beat Gaara, Pein destroyed the Leaf Village, etc. 

Yeah, Itachi is actually more powerful than the Sannin. He destroyed Orochimaru without effort. He won the fight with Sasuke while dying, on drugs, going blind, and intentionally refraining from killing his little brother.

I want to see Tsunade use 'ridiculous martial arts skills' that cannot be explained away with her precision method of attack. 

I specifically said current Iron Fist, because he has addressed those criticisms. He has feats I have yet to see from the Sannin.  "

I have never thought that Iron Fist is that great.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Red_Blade
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Red_Blade: What does the speed of hand seals have to do with skill level? Both of them can do that largely through the use of the Sharingan, which allows them to coordinate hand seals at a rapid pace. Kakashi couldn't even see Itachi's hand seals, which is supposed to be an intentional showing of Itachi's pure skill. None of the Akatsuki besides Itachi were particularly noteworthy on that point: Deidara beat Gaara, Pein destroyed the Leaf Village, etc. 

I specifically said current Iron Fist, because he has addressed those criticisms. He has feats I have yet to see from the Sannin.  "
Itachi only beat Oro because he reversed his attack on him with Sharigan[the only thing Oro is afraid of] When him and Kisame faced Jiriya the first time they ended up running away and Itachi even said that if they fight him they will most likely die.  

Jiriya almost beat a more powerful Akatsuki member and only lost because he was unaware of his special ability

I don't know anything about current Iron Fist so I can't argue about that yet
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kadeem

This is the way I think it would play out if the Sannin wins:
Tsunade VS The Thing: 
Win goes to Tsunade (Super Strength and chakra scalpel)
Jiraiya VS Storm:
Win goes to Jiraiya (Storm is trapped with the Stone Frog's Stomach jutsu)
Orochimaru VS Iron Fist:
Win goes to Iron Fist (Oro was wining the fight, however he becomes overconfident and comes in close while Iron Fist is being strangled to death.  Out of an act of desperation Iron Fist lets out a full explosion of chi from his body destroying the snakes and knocking injuring Orochimaru to the point he can't fight.  Although he was victorious against Orochimaru, Iron Fist is now in no condition to take on the other two Sannin.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Red_Blade said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

Itachi only beat Oro because he reversed his attack on him with Sharigan[the only thing Oro is afraid of] When him and Kisame faced Jiriya the first time they ended up running away and Itachi even said that if they fight him they will most likely die.    Jiriya almost beat a more powerful Akatsuki member and only lost because he was unaware of his special ability  I don't know anything about current Iron Fist so I can't argue about that yet "
It was implied that it was relatively easy and that Oro severely underestimated Itachi.  

I already explained that Itachi was dying, drugged, and holding back when fighting his brother (who was fresh, bloodlusted, and preplanned) and he still managed to beat him. We can't even begin to judge whether Pein was stronger or not because we've never seen a healthy Itachi in a fight. 

When was this? I'm reading Chapter 148 right now, and it says nothing of the sort. Itachi retreats because the circumstances were against them. He used Tsukuyomi twice and was trapped in the frog's intestines.  

He didn't come close to beating Pein. He didn't even fight half of his bodies, and he was tired out by the time he did kill them. 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@kadeem said:
" This is the way I think it would play out if the Sannin wins: Tsunade VS The Thing:  Win goes to Tsunade (Super Strength and chakra scalpel) Jiraiya VS Storm: Win goes to Jiraiya (Storm is trapped with the Stone Frog's Stomach jutsu) Orochimaru VS Iron Fist: Win goes to Iron Fist (Oro was wining the fight, however he becomes overconfident and comes in close while Iron Fist is being strangled to death.  Out of an act of desperation Iron Fist lets out a full explosion of chi from his body destroying the snakes and knocking injuring Orochimaru to the point he can't fight.  Although he was victorious against Orochimaru, Iron Fist is now in no condition to take on the other two Sannin. "
Oro is the person IF will mostly likely lose to...
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kadeem
@CosmicSpiral: How do you think a fight between IF & one of the other two Sannin would play out?
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Braise

@CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

BS. The only thing I've ever read about Kishimoto and guns is that he simply refused adding them. He never gave any reasons why.

Otherwise, it's hard to gauge whether or not shinobi are specifically bullet-timers (since there aren't any modern guns in the series), but it is implied that they are least bullet timers in terms of ability. We get loads of examples of ninjas dodging or escaping exploding tags or other traps. Gaara's sand has protected him from explosions before (spidy-sense style too), so it says something when Rock Lee (weights off, no gates) is moving so fast Gaara's sand can't keep up. Rock Lee and Gai were said to move faster than sound, when with only 4 gates open; in Lee's case, with 4 gates open and against Gaara, he was moving so fast it appeared as though he had doubles. Gai's signature move  Morning Peacock (6 gates open), has him punch so fast he ignites the air around his fists. Both Rock Lee and Gaara pale in comparison to what the Sannin can do. I'd say the Sannin can react to Iron Fist's speed.

As tough as Thing is, the Sannin have jutsu quite capable of piercing his hide, or at least of leaving him incapable of moving.
The only one I see troubling the Sannin is Storm, considering she can summon lightning at a mere thought.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rbysjti

I firmly believe Orochimaru can beat Itachi. Could also possibly beat Pein. 

Anyway, i don't think Jiraiya can beat Storm. But i really think Iron Fist and Thing won't really help that much. Thing has to try to beat Tsunade while Iron fist with Jiraiya. Storm will handle both Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Think can at least stop Tsunade from helping the other 2 sannin. 

Storm unleashes violent winds and keep oxygen away from them so the sannins would have a hard time breathing. 

In the end, with Storm's powers. Storm , Thing and Iron Fist will win.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kadeem

What does everyone else think about how a fight between Jiyraiya and Storm would end?

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By glforthewin
@kadeem: jyiraiya  would summon the giant toad thingy and beat storm 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kadeem
@glforthewin: Yes, either that or he would trap her in the Stone Frog's stomach.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By fanboy#1
@kadeem:
hate to admit it but marvel characters would win because the naruto world is extremely weak i'll use sasuke as a comparison 
sasuke's strongest attack on his own is kirin  
in the marvel universe storm summons lightning like its nothing but it puts a heavy strain on sasuke  
thing would whoop tsunade's ass because tsunade has no durability only strength 
and i read upp on iron fist im thinking orochimaru would win because of his vast abilites
and fan art suxxxxx!
Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm solos
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kadeem
@fanboy#1: I think that Tsunade would beat Ben Grimm because  she is faster, able to punch her way through stone like its nothing, Thing would have no defense against her chakra scalpel, and she is a much better tactician.  Orochimaru i think would most likely win against Iron Fist provided he didn't get to cocky which he does some times.
Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Storm wins cuz none of them can touch her power wise
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Decoy Elite

Kinda off topic: Why is the Thing naked in the OP's pic? 

Anyway, I don't know enough Naruto crap to decide this fight.

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By fanboy#1
@kadeem said:
" @fanboy#1: I think that Tsunade would beat Ben Grimm because  she is faster, able to punch her way through stone like its nothing, Thing would have no defense against her chakra scalpel, and she is a much better tactician.  Orochimaru i think would most likely win against Iron Fist provided he didn't get to cocky which he does some times."

so what if she's faster ben can take hits and tsunade doesnt have that durability like him so one hit and she's out cold ben is a class 100 he coulde easily do that and then some what has tsunade done that comes close to that? ( picking up a toad's huge sword and using it isn't a good example)
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kadeem
@Decoy Elite: LOL I don't think he's naked, I think his arm is just in the way of those skimpy battle trunks he always wears.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Braise said:
"  @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Red_Blade said:

BS. The only thing I've ever read about Kishimoto and guns is that he simply refused adding them. He never gave any reasons why.

Otherwise, it's hard to gauge whether or not shinobi are specifically bullet-timers (since there aren't any modern guns in the series), but it is implied that they are least bullet timers in terms of ability. We get loads of examples of ninjas dodging or escaping exploding tags or other traps. Gaara's sand has protected him from explosions before (spidy-sense style too), so it says something when Rock Lee (weights off, no gates) is moving so fast Gaara's sand can't keep up. Rock Lee and Gai were said to move faster than sound, when with only 4 gates open; in Lee's case, with 4 gates open and against Gaara, he was moving so fast it appeared as though he had doubles. Gai's signature move  Morning Peacock (6 gates open), has him punch so fast he ignites the air around his fists. Both Rock Lee and Gaara pale in comparison to what the Sannin can do. I'd say the Sannin can react to Iron Fist's speed.   As tough as Thing is, the Sannin have jutsu quite capable of piercing his hide, or at least of leaving him incapable of moving. The only one I see troubling the Sannin is Storm, considering she can summon lightning at a mere thought. "
I wouldn't consider Gai and Rock Lee an example of ordinary ninja. Gate-opening usually results in severe exhaustion and stress on the body, and Rock Lee decimated his muscles in the Gaara fight. Even Gai was dead-tired after his fight with Kisame (a 30% percent clone). There are very few people who can even be considered to be bullet-timers in the Naruto universe: Gai, Itachi, etc. I haven't seen many impressive reflex feats from the Sannin. I've seen feats of quick thinking and greater power compared to ordinary ninja.  

From his feats, I say IF is more than capable of handling either Tsunade or Jiraiya at close range. 

I'm not really arguing about the outcome. The Sannin will have better teamwork and win because of that. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kadeem
@fanboy#1: Tsunade is to tactical of a fighter to just try to go take on someone with out weighing her options 1st.  She would probably acknowledge that  she has a speed advantage over him and use her chakra scalpel on him since Thing can't defend against it. What is wrong with using the giant toad sword as a strength feat?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@kadeem said:
" @fanboy#1: Tsunade is to tactical of a fighter to just try to go take on someone with out weighing her options 1st.  She would probably acknowledge that  she has a speed advantage over him and use her chakra scalpel on him since Thing can't defend against it. What is wrong with using the giant toad sword as a strength feat? "
It's inconsistent and doesn't match up with how they explain her powers to work. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rbysjti
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:

"I think Storm wins cuz none of them can touch her power wise "

"Storm solos "

Your statements make sense. Storm can really beat all the threee legendary sannin alone. She's more powerful and there's just a lot of things she can do.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Braise
@CosmicSpiral: This is true. I guess you could say each one in the Marvel team outclasses the sannin individually (Thing is toughest, Iron Fist arguably the best at fighting/fastest, Storm has unparalleled control over the elements), but team 2 acts as a sort of jack of all trades/swiss army knife. The sannin are all pretty durable, they're pretty fast, pretty strong, and their jutsu grants them fair amount of control over their environment; they've got more to play with. Orochimaru also gets a 5 (highest mark) for genjutsu (illusion tehcniques), on the most recent data book; how does team 1 manage against psychic/mind illusions? I think either team can pull a win.

I think Storm would be way too much for the sannin, though (unless they work together to bring her down).
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kadeem
@CosmicSpiral: It's not inconsistent with the explanation of her powers.  She does have super strength but she is able to use a chakra release punch to supplement her already formidable strength if her target is especially durable.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Braise said:
" @CosmicSpiral: This is true. I guess you could say each one in the Marvel team outclasses the sannin individually (Thing is toughest, Iron Fist arguably the best at fighting/fastest, Storm has unparalleled control over the elements), but team 2 acts as a sort of jack of all trades/swiss army knife. The sannin are all pretty durable, they're pretty fast, pretty strong, and their jutsu grants them fair amount of control over their environment; they've got more to play with. Orochimaru also gets a 5 (highest mark) for genjutsu (illusion tehcniques), on the most recent data book; how does team 1 manage against psychic/mind illusions? I think either team can pull a win. I think Storm would be way too much for the sannin, though. "
You're right, Team 2 has a greater variety of attacks and they have a very good healer. 

IF's chi manipulation will allow him to break through illusions. Danny claims he knows hypnotism: I haven't seen a significant example yet. Thing is probably the easiest to trick; Storm has experience on the astral plane, but not the way genjutsu works. 
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Superparody
@rbysjti said:
"@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:

"I think Storm wins cuz none of them can touch her power wise "

"Storm solos "

Your statements make sense. Storm can really beat all the threee legendary sannin alone. She's more powerful and there's just a lot of things she can do. "

Stop the fanboydom...nobody thinks its cute
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kadeem

What do you guys think would happen if Tsunade summoned her giant acid spitting slug?

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Argentino_18

Jiraiya can enter Sannin Mode.... Haves a lot of elemental based Jutsu and is a master of Taijutsu
Extremely boosted abilities and triple Jutsu Casting.... 
Tsunade with almost no effort breaks a stone wall 
Orochimaru know a hell lot of Jutsus, he can summon the others Hokage, or any dead guy (If he prepared the Jutsus) and he can surely dance like Michael Jackson 'couse they look the same...XD  
All of them can summon giant mystic animals.... 

I think is pretty obviuos no? 

@CosmicSpiral:
But if they are very fit against mental attacks how they got mind controlled in the first place? (I'm only joking)

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kadeem
@Argentino_18: I agree with what you said but to be fair we have to acknowledge that in order to perform the reanimation jutsu, Orochimaru must sacrifice one person per resurrection. On top of that the people he ressurects are not truly resurrected people, but living copies of the deceased that cannot be more powerful than Orochimaru.  That's why when he used the reanimation jutsu on the 1st and 2nd Hokage, they weren't as powerful as the real 1st and 2nd were.