Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Strictly Melee weapons.Swords,nunchuks,staff,shurikens,that stuff.25 minutes prep for Shadow and Cat.

Battle is in the a training room,filled with things to grab onto and jump,and flip.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

WTF? lmao

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

I dont even know.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Don't want to rack my brain for a victor but I'd like to watch this fight. From a safe distance of course.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The lack of Snake Eye's and Nightwing's usually gear leads me to think Cat and Storm Shadow can win. Its tough though cause Snake Eyes owns Storm Shadow everytime they throw down. Nightwing and Tim together should be able to hang in there long enough for the man in black to finish off Storm Shadow making it a three on one.

Not sure what good the prep would do seeing as how the weapons and location have already been established. In character Storm Shadow would go after Snake Eyes and vise versa, thus any plan they had goes out the window. Unless by prep you mean Cat and Storm Shadow get folders and or detailed info on their opponents. Then it changes things. Say for instance they know the style Nightwing uses, or that Tim is stronger with a staff then he is with a sword (I don't know if thats true but you don't see him with a blade very often)

I'll take team.....two simply because they have the numbers.
Post Edited:2008-05-29 00:35:28

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Storm Shadow seems to be the weak link,not because he isn't a factor,but because he will automatically go for Snake without a moment hesitation,but knowing the weaknesses of Snake Eyes,Storm might send Cat after SE.That match up won't be that much of match for the Cat IMO.

Tim Drake is the weakest link on the other team,I see him losing to any of the two.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont see the Cat being anything Snake Eyes couldn't handle. Not saying it would be easy, but what in your opinion gives the Cat an edge over Snake Eyes?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Akira Overdrive says:

"The fact he can handle about any weapon.The fact that he can break metal with bare hands,and the fact that he is a Top Tier martial artist.Not to mention his agility."

Everything you just named Snake Eys can and has done. In fact I'd say Snake Eyes has more knowledge of weapons then the Cat does (grenades, handguns, automatic weapons, etc..) but as for the weapons you mentioned above Snake is a master of those as well. The Cat's agility isn't any greater then Snake Eys (in my opinion)

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The fact he can handle about any weapon.The fact that he can break metal with bare hands,and the fact that he is a Top Tier martial artist.Not to mention his agility.