Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ssj_god

@roddy010:

@magnificentstorm said:

@ssj_god said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@ssj_god: Oh no no no

for one Storm is very very close to being a omega level mutant if not already being one. Ice-Man can freeze Thor all he wants Minjor has a greater span of power that Storm does but not in terms of control. Storm has been show multiple times to be able to break free when she has been trapped in different forms.

Theres no shame in Bobby losing to the one that taught him how ot use his powers when he became an omega level mutant which was thanks to Emma by the way.

iceman is an omega level mutant .. storm is not.. thus storm is less powerful than iceman in the eyes of the x-men makers.

LoL oh yea because a possible omega level mutant means that she just so weak right. Must also mean that Wanda is weak as well right an Magneto an Professor an Emma because none of them have officially been labeled Omegas but they all have to potential to be a omega.(maybe SW was but i think i would remember that)

An Storm has been show to be able to do a lot more that Ice-Man an oh look there are 2 scan of her beating him hmmm look at that.

no .. omega level mutant is not a status .. it levels a class .. i.e the power level of the mutant..

i'm taking my case back though .. because i'm not really a fan of either of these two characters .. just that .. when last time i checked, iceman was an omega level, storm wasn't.. that's why i pointed out .. though for some odd reasons .. in comic vine omega level mutant list .. storm does have a place.

omega level mutants list

edit: the link isn't working :(

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: LoL awesome scan XD I love Storm. Hopefully in her Solo they can just say shes a omega so we can stop with this lol.
She controls enough forms of energy to be classified as one you have to be able to control 7 to 8 forms.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Who said status either way the word could still be used in this context

An its not a odd reason in the slightest its because SHE HAS THE POWER TO BE A OMEGA there are many things that classify omega level mutants Immortality, The amount of energy they can control, the number of different types they can control, an also tp level.

oh an your link is wrong by they way.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Roddy010

@ssj_god: she been hinted at in a couple of issues I.e. during Civil War by Iron Man's sentinel and most recently...

No Caption Provided

However this is the only classification we seem to have for Ro. I personally don't care for the classification anymore since going by feats Storm has accomplished way more than Iceman has.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Roddy010

arr will still stuck on round one with Storm vs Iceman

No we're not. She clearly stops at 7 or possibly 8 if were talking current Magneto.

TROLLER_LEGACY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

Storm is omega level. She is definitely underrated in these forums. And don't get me started on the movies.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troller_legacy: I love how this is your first post on these forum ever an you pick to post here on this forum of all the battle forums that were above this one -_-

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dynamo8

Whoa this whole Iceman vs Storm debate is stretching a lot further than I thought, and I actually like both characters (yeah I tend to like almost everyone, I'm sorry).

I like Bobby as much as the next person but in terms of controlling atomospheric pressure since Bobby can only decrease themeral energies around him, Storm powers stems from the 4 factors of weather manipulation: air, electricity, water and themeral.

What I'm trying to say is even if Bobby is able to flash freeze, wouldn't Storm be able to decrease the moisture/ air (oxygen) around him thus prevent Bobby from performing any of his signature abilities? I don't mind being proven wrong, just asking about the outcome.

oh btw, Pixie on the gauntlet list? wouldn't rain soak up her wings and her "dust" be render useless as well? I mean she is insect-like, no?

@thunderbolt30: She's beaten a psychic before!? Well shoot that's news to me; point me which issue.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@dynamo8: she's beaten multiple telepaths (Emma Frost, Shadow King, Elias Bogan,etc.).

She defeated Emma in Uncanny X-men #152. This was first issue Storm developed her TP resistance. She fought and defeated Emma again in X-Treme X-Men #22.

Pixie is more of a fairy mutation. She has flown through rain with no problem before. Her threat to Storm is the

Ability to BFR her via her teleportation spell.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dynamo8: you're welcome :-). I have scans if you want to see them.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only battle storm will have trouble in is with magneto. she has proven herself that she is worthy. she's not the leader of the x-men for nothing. storm is more powerful than some of the omega levels mutants. a storm is coming and these bi????? better move out of her way.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dynamo8 said:

Whoa this whole Iceman vs Storm debate is stretching a lot further than I thought, and I actually like both characters (yeah I tend to like almost everyone, I'm sorry).

I like Bobby as much as the next person but in terms of controlling atomospheric pressure since Bobby can only decrease themeral energies around him, Storm powers stems from the 4 factors of weather manipulation: air, electricity, water and themeral.

What I'm trying to say is even if Bobby is able to flash freeze, wouldn't Storm be able to decrease the moisture/ air (oxygen) around him thus prevent Bobby from performing any of his signature abilities? I don't mind being proven wrong, just asking about the outcome.

oh btw, Pixie on the gauntlet list? wouldn't rain soak up her wings and her "dust" be render useless as well? I mean she is insect-like, no?

@thunderbolt30: She's beaten a psychic before!? Well shoot that's news to me; point me which issue.

those four and a whole lot more like Electromagnetism, potential energy, tidal energy and chemical energy.

I think bobby COULD freeze Ororo but the statement professor X brought to the table was "the colder it gets, the warmer she becomes". However i don't know if she could defend against him turning her into ice .. its iffy

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

storm stops at round 5 against EmmA Frost

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1.

1. Pyro

2. Ice Man

Yeah.. stops round 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF storm gets through bobby, she might stop at emma. if she beats emma, she won't get past jean

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't iceman lose to kaine?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she could stop at round 4 if nightcrawler teleported behind her and stabbed her before she could react.

if that doesnt work, then she stops round 5 due to emma frost TP attacks

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Stops at Iceman

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Solos , she is on league with beyonder .

haha...This

Kidding aside...She doesn't get past round 1...

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She doesn't get past iceman.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#74 god_spawn  Moderator

Storm's usually been shown to come out on top against Emma, so I'm not sure why some are saying she stops there.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: it could go either way .. one psybolt from Emma is all it takes .. though emma hit her with one and she dropped right out of the sky, but she did recover quickly .

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@bmezy: i'm confused .. is this supposed to be until KO or something? .. and i do think she would stop at bobby if he just outright turns her to ice, i've never seen her defend from that type of attack but external ones .. "the colder it gets, the warmer she becomes" Charles words ..

now if she somehow gets past iceman .. she stops either at jean or magneto .. meh.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#78 god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn: it could go either way .. one psybolt from Emma is all it takes .. though emma hit her with one and she dropped right out of the sky, but she did recover quickly .

It doesn't go either way. While a psibolt can work to get past psionic resistance, both of these's characters' speed and attacks work on thought, so both are likely to land some sort of attack at the start. A psibolt can also have numerous different affects that doesn't necessarily put the character down instantly. While Storm's powers give her a protection against a straight forward telepathic assaults, Emma's only defense against Storm would be diamond, and that would only protect her from certain attacks. So Emma thinks psibolt, Storm thinks thunderbolt. The latter is more inclined to put Emma down than vise versa. So I'm not going to disagree that Emma could win, but more often than not, Storm has trumped her. So out of a majority, no, Emma does not win most, therefore Storm won't stop there.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm solos all at once.

Sorry, I wanted to know what it felt like to be a storm Fanboy. xD

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jeepeh said:

Storm solos all at once.

No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

Storm solos all at once.

Right though? I mean is there some reason why they never just threw storm at magneto or any of the past threats, clearly she is a god.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By adamTRMM

Iceman is literally water....which Storm can control. He can't really win that fight.

So? He trumps her control over moisture with his confirmed to be planetary Omega level power over moisture and temperature.

@roddy010 said:

Not without that Death Seed amping his powers lol

It was stated that Death Seed didn't amp him and actually unlocked his true potential so the point is still standing. The whole idea of that arc was to show how much Bobby is holding back and how he is afraid of that "unstoppable (and inhuman) force of the nature" part of himself.

@roddy010 said:

@ssj_god: A status does not equate a win. Bobby can't hide behind his omega level status when Storm is kicking his incompetent a**. Lol

Storm just beats him verbally
Storm just beats him verbally

I guess he made her change her mind :3
I guess he made her change her mind :3

---------------------------------

BUT, Omega level or not, Storm beats regular Iceman handily. Morals off, I just can't see how.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Lol nice comeback though I still don't see him owning Storm without morals. She has defenses to his powers while he doesn't and she has more global feats under her belt than Iceman does using the death seed. Also can you give me some comfirmation that it wasn't the death seed amping his powers, because the latter has been stated everywhere.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By adamTRMM

@roddy010:

Lol nice comeback though I still don't see him owning Storm without morals. She has defenses to his powers while he doesn't and she has more global feats under her belt than Iceman does using the death seed.

Thanks lol. More global than that? Like Roguestorm you mean? Correct me if I'm wrong (with the scans please), it still took her some time to make those weather disorder and also she went almost/completely morals off? Also, don't forget how Iceman dealt with Thor.

Also can you give me some comfirmation that it wasn't the death seed amping his powers, because the latter has been stated everywhere.

Sure:

Mystique's statement after experiencing the power of Death Seed as Bobby is still performing the same level of power without it.
Mystique's statement after experiencing the power of Death Seed as Bobby is still performing the same level of power without it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ssj_god

@roddy010: @adamtrmm:

actually, i don't think iceman is an omega at all. i've seen some shit*y omega level lists including comic vines... but what i've realized, that original omega levels are on a completely different league than these guys (franklin richards, mad jim jasper, legion, mr. m, post retcon beyonder, onslaught, phoenix empowered hosts (jean, rachel, hope) nate grey, apocalypse, god cable, stryfe etc.)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By adamTRMM

@ssj_god:

Mad Jim Jaspers, Onslaught, Apocalypse and Cable are not Omega level mutants as they were never stated to be ones on panel. You see, the term is very problematic, let's say OLM like Elixir, cannot compete with some of the Alphas like Magma or Rockslide. His Biokinesis still remains unmatched, it's just his powerset won't work on inorganic materials, at least for now. Iceman's powers are not "psionic", he is an elemental, that's why you won't see him reality warp or create a baby universe, but in his powerset - he is also unmatched. I think this is what Omega level classification stands for. And this is were the logic ends. Now, let's take Hope for an example, she is an Omega level mutant that cannot even perform any ability until there's some mutant power to copy around, or Cable who was only confirmed to be an Omega level telekinetic, while his clone (Stryfe) confirmed himself to be an Omega level mutant recently, should we assume that makes Cable an OL mutant as well? But then, we stray from the path of accepting only official confirmations, with that we can now assume that any powerful mutant can pass as one as well. There's also a writer mistake where he nominated an OL telepath as OL mutant and now we have a mess lol

For the record, the only beyond Omegas to be confirmed are: Franklin, Vulcan and Mr. M.

Ones with the potential to become Omegas (whatever it means) are: Storm and Chamber.

Omega level telepaths: too many lol

Omega level threats aren't necessarily mutant so..

In the end, this term doesn't mean much these days as you can see it has become nothing but a plot device.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm beating Iceman in the first round?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Storm fanboys.... I can't tell who's worse between them and the Narutards....

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jeepeh said:

@malachi_munroe said:

@jeepeh: lmao YES! i died XD

Glad I could bring a smile. >.>

lmao i shouldn't be laughing at this! i was gasping for air

@justsomerandomkid said:

These Storm fanboys.... I can't tell who's worse between them and the Narutards....

Roddy and Thunderbolt aren't fanboys they're actual fans like myself (Don't let a few ones ruin the reputation we're slowly trying to regain) .. you really don't want to attract Maask12 to this battle .. now that right there is a fanboy..

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By robertloucksjr

Round 1.

1. Pyro

2. Ice Man

Yeah.. stops round 1.

Agreed. She is a glass cannon. I am not sure she can put down Bobbi and he can quickly take down her.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr: just out of curiosity .. how does bobby freeze things anyway? does he do it like storm by removing thermal energy of does he just freeze everything?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maask12 to this battle .. now that right there is a fanboy..

... Well now I want to tag him.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@malachi_munroe said:

what!? nooooooooooo! you can't! you'll condemn this thread to death and restart the "storm fanboys" nonsense! :'( i mean .. he said storm could beat phoenix and that she's omnipotent .. have a look ...I can't even ..

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By jeepeh

@jeepeh said:

@malachi_munroe said:

what!? nooooooooooo! you can't! you'll condemn this thread to death and restart the "storm fanboys" nonsense! :'( i mean .. he said storm could beat phoenix and that she's omnipotent .. have a look ...I can't even ..

No Caption Provided

You mean this?

XD

No Caption Provided

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at round 1, she can´t beat Iceman

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jeepeh: yes ..then i try to talk some sense into the whacko and he called me a disgrace of a storm fan .. i ended it in one swift motion, quite infuriating really.

Off topic: anyone who likes Greg Pak's work .. feel free to check out his worded preview for Storm's solo Her First Solo Preview.