Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Additional details :

Storm gets help  from T'challa's bodyguards.The Dora Milaje are given permission by T'challa to assist Storm on her journey as back up(adored ones

Storm CANNOT use her powers. *edit*(The only ability she gets is her the power to see the human synapses sand nervous system)

*edit* 
Storm gets use of a knife and vibranium spear   
Dora Milaje get Two dual Swords.

Round 1:   Black Widow  & Hawkeye

Round 2: Elektra  

Round 3:  Gambit 

Round 4: Captain America 

Fight takes place : In The Savage Lands 
even though they are photographed with weapons, Mystique nor BW gets to use firearms. 

Scenario 1: Morals on 
Scenario 2: Morals off 

Can they clear the Gauntlet Viners??? 

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Stops at Gambit and X-23

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Iamlovewithin500: Do the others get their powers (meaning for Mystique, Gamit, and X-23 mainly)?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's not getting past Round 1 unless the Dora Milaje help her from the beginning by fighting BW and MB first. I dont know how skilled the Dora Milaje are but if BW manages to knockout one and start the battle with Storm then Storm loses

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Storm gets stomped at Round 1. She is not that good.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ImmortalOne

Doesn't even make it past Round 1.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Do the others get their powers (meaning for Mystique, Gamit, and X-23 mainly)?

Yeah Mystique can shape shift ,Gambit can throw his usually deck of charged Cards 

X-23 healing abilities are nerfed though.Enough to where she isn't insanely invulnerable. 

@Nefarious said:
@ImmortalOne said:

Doesn't even make it past Round 1.

Positive? 

You can go into more detail if you'd like...
Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y run when U can fly?

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@redbird3rdboywonder said:

She's not getting past Round 1 unless the Dora Milaje help her from the beginning by fighting BW and MB first. I dont know how skilled the Dora Milaje are but if BW manages to knockout one and start the battle with Storm then Storm loses

The Dora Milaje are highly trained assassins.They are the best  if not the deadliest warriors in Wakanda.,, Obviously if they were chosen to protect King T'challa himself.I belive they have given Black Widow trouble before.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Iamlovewithin500: Thanks. At beat they can make it to round 2, but I am on the fence as to whether Storm and doras can make it past round 1. Both Mockingbird and Black Widow are more skilled and accomplished in h2h than Storm. She may be able to her hold her own long enough for the doras to double team and beat either MB or BW. If the doras lose, Storm would be beaten either of these ladies.

If that works out in round 1 they will stop at round 2. She would need the two to doras to double team Elektra and I don't know if they could beat her. I recall seeing that Elektra was stalemated by Black Widow on one occasion but I don't the circumstances to believe that the way the doras fight ended with Widow would be the same with Elektra.

I think Storm is a better h2h fighter than Mystique is, but Raven's enhanced durability and strength will probably garner her the win. Without her powers, I think Storm would beat Mystique. I haven't seen anything for Raven to suggest her skill is beyond Storm's.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kcaz

wont past round 1

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Iamlovewithin500: I think you should edit the OP. The odds are just not fair enough for Storm and the doras.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@THUNDERBOLT30:  k
FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By FourthDeity

H2H gauntlet? she goes down Round one.

IF she had powers gambit and Laura would massacre her

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Nefarious said:

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThatThorFan

You should of put Black Widow down more. I think you underestimated her.

Storm dies in Round One!

Give her powers, she gets killed at Round 3 by Gambit easily.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kajitatsu

Is this a 3 v 1 now? I think BW has a chance but Elektra takes the slight majority. If you change the OP a lot more it's going to be a stomp in Storm's favour.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@ThatThorFansaid:

You should of put Black Widow down more. I think you underestimated her.

Storm dies in Round One!

Give her powers, she gets killed at Round 3 by Gambit easily.

@FourthDeity

said:

H2H gauntlet? she goes down Round one.

IF she had powers gambit and Laura would massacre her

I agree on the h2h scenarios but if you gave Storm powers she would STOMP everyone here. Outside of Remy's death powers, they have no defense to Storm's abilities. Giving her powers would also make this battle unfair.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@kajitatsu said:

Is this a 3 v 1 now? I think BW has a chance but Elektra takes the slight majority. If you change the OP a lot more it's going to be a stomp in Storm's favour.

Only because i get the impression that BW is too skilled. So 3 on 1 wouldn't be as hard for her as you'd think,nor Elektra.and Gambit can use his powers
What if it put Hawkeye in somewhere?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@kajitatsu said:

Only because i get the impression that BW is too skilled. So 3 on 1 wouldn't be as hard for her as you'd think,nor Elektra.and Gambit can use his powersWhat if it put Hawkeye in somewhere?

I think 3 on 1 for Natasha would be too much. Elektra could probably win but I am not sure how much better, if at all, she is than Black Widow. She is more skilled than Gambit though in h2h, but I can see him winning with his powers. Hawkeye would need to be teamed up with someone for him to win. On his own, I think Storm can possibly beat him solo, but 2 additional doras would be too much.

With these changes to the OP, I think they can make it to round 3 but would likely lose. Gambit can one-shot all of them simultaneously with a big enough charged blast or unleashing multiple cards simultaneously. They may possibly dodge one or two shots butI think he would eventually nail them and his near super human agility will make it hard for them to lay a finger on him. They would definitely get pounded at round 4 but I don't think they make it past 3, and it's debatable for round 2.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kajitatsu

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@kajitatsu said:

Only because i get the impression that BW is too skilled. So 3 on 1 wouldn't be as hard for her as you'd think,nor Elektra.and Gambit can use his powersWhat if it put Hawkeye in somewhere?

Well BW has no firearms, just H2H and her suit, I'm not sure what equipment the team has but I assume some swords and Storm's unarmed? I think that situation let's them take down Widow. Then Elektra > Widow with a H2H advantage. Hawkeye without arrows is lower than everyone here. With normal arrows he might be higher than Elektra. With his special arrows above Gambit.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#22  Edited By Joygirl

Loses instantly.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By FourthDeity

@THUNDERBOLT30: yeah mostly everyone here would be struck down by lightning before this started

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm loses round 1. Eat it Storm fans. BOOM

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The Dora Milaje beat the living hell out of Black Widow. Storm held her own against them (though they eventually got the upper hand). Black Widow is not going to pwn anyone in that 3 on 1 fight

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@kajitatsu:  Okay then Storm gets a knife and a spear. The Miljae Get dual swords  

Hawkeye gets arrows(regular) 

@VercingetorixTheGreat:  

Eat it Storm fans. BOOM

Why you trollin bro? 

We were really having a serious debate.First normal Storm thread I've debated in for awhile.Lets keep it that way.  

@White Mage said:

The Dora Milaje beat the living hell out of Black Widow. Storm held her own against them (though they eventually got the upper hand). Black Widow is not going to pwn anyone in that 3 on 1 fight

Exactly what i was thinking .BW got her ass dropped if i remember correctly,Storm lasted longer than Natasha.. long enough to use her powers to defeat them.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@THUNDERBOLT30:

I think 3 on 1 for Natasha would be too much. Elektra could probably win but I am not sure how much better, if at all, she is than Black Widow. She is more skilled than Gambit though in h2h, but I can see him winning with his powers. Hawkeye would need to be teamed up with someone for him to win. On his own, I think Storm can possibly beat him solo, but 2 additional doras would be too much.

With these changes to the OP, I think they can make it to round 3 but would likely lose. Gambit can one-shot all of them simultaneously with a big enough charged blast or unleashing multiple cards simultaneously. They may possibly dodge one or two shots butI think he would eventually nail them and his near super human agility will make it hard for them to lay a finger on him. They would definitely get pounded at round 4 but I don't think they make it past 3, and it's debatable for round 2.

Yeah That's why I'm putting Hawkeye with her.Eelktra can definitely hod her own,especially with her enhanced senses and reflexes and what not. Haven't the Miljae given Black Panther a hard time before when they turned against him..or was it a sparing match..hmmm 

Can't remember... 

Gambit would definitely be tough with powers,but lets not forget that Storm is very quick too.Can't she read the human synapses. Though that would require power.... 
If so that would be the only ability I would allow for Storm to use. When  it comes to fighting Storms very resourceful and cunning..not as  much as Gambit,but she is resourceful enough to use ehe environment as we've seen numerous times with her h2h feats. 

I can Imagine her dodging his cards,but if he starts charging huge things and larger objects they may be in trouble.
jonnystorm777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jonnystorm777

Storm can easily get through the first 2 fights, but the next challenger Gambit knows he has a problem here. One - he is friends with storm she is the one who brought Gambit into the x-men. Also knows that storm is more powerful than most people think. But they have to fight. Storm isn't usuing her powers so Remy says " I ain't gonna use mine either cher" . So it's him vs her with no powers. Storm attacks first with a long air kick right to gambits head. He get spun upside down but lands in his classic stance. Out pops the staff , he spins it while running toward her slams it in the ground and using it to swing into storm licking her so hard she flies back against the wall, weezing from loss of breath. Gambit grabs her hair and picks her up off the ground and says " i'm sorry and punches her in the face a few times. Storm wraps her legs around his neck and squeezes so hard Gambit almost loses consciousness. his hand is on a rock he has the urge to carge it up with kinetic energy and slam it into her back. But he can't use his powers so he grabs some dust and small rocks and whips it at storms face. in a split second he lunges up and punches her in the temple , knocking her out. As she falls Gambit catches her ever so gently and lays her on the ground. without powers Gambit wins. His street smarts and fighting skill is better than storm.He waits for her to wake up and then asks her out to dinner as an apology. hehe

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Joygirl said:

Loses instantly.

..............................................no she doesn't

Iamlovewithin500