Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Godabed
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Godabed: The writer explained the feat to clarify that it wasn't what you claimed it was in your earlier post about the hydrogen bomb. He explained that he never said that. Storm stated herself that she pulled stray hydrogen atoms to that area of space and shaped a sphere around SS. Could she have pull the hydrogen directly from solar wind, since a major part of solar wind composition is hydrogen? Yes, she could have....doesn't mean she has to and she didn't state that she did it that way. Either way, it is not a new power at all considering that Storm has shown direct control over the elements that fall under her purview.

again Thunderbolt30 me explaining it had nothing to do with the semantics of what you or anyone is calling the reaction after the hydrogen. Fireball or Bomb does not matter to me. I have stated that already. Yes in atmosphere she has shown to be able to manipulate elements under her control, Space doesn't have atmosphere, which requires her powers to adapt to it's surroundings differently, which is why she can use solar winds to manipulate energy in space and on other planets. To say simply because the book didn't state this, even though her powers have been explained as this, is a very big stretch because otherwise her powers would not work.

@Vance Astro

: A lot of what you said is utter fluff . You brought up a point that you later called PIS, after the instance didn't fit what you were talking about at all, stating it was a lighting feat, which it wasn't. 
-Then you make a comment about Ms. Marvel's Strength making this fight an easy KO, but when comparing strength, be it physical or via energy manipulation you come up with some BS claim that it's irrelevant when Ms. Marvel strength clearly is outclassed by Storms. Then trying to say that strength is only relevant during combat, and lifting doesn't count for strength??? What? That's how maximum strength is determined. As far as combat even without powers Storm has better combat feats, with superpowered beings with enhanced strength,agility, and speed.  
-Yeah you actually did state that,  you made some bogus claim that what worked on BP wouldn't work on a person of Ms. Marvel's Caliber. When both of them have human physiology, there is no reason it shouldn't work. By your logic Storm preventing the air in Phoenix's lungs shouldn't work either because she's of a higher caliber than a Wankandan soldier.  News flash it works on anyone with Human Physiology, regardless of how powerful they are. 
- I think i made a pretty good case with Storm's usages of wind/pressure powers, and the many ways in which she could use it to counter Ms.Marvel. i mentioned several ways she could hinder Ms. Marvel's speed, perception, and can counter her force  via pressure shielding. Storm is also known for using Tornado's offensively, and able to localize them to maximize her desired affect. Since Storm has for knowledge of Ms. Marvel's powers, I'm sure she wouldn't use lighting against her, but seeing Ms. Marvel's showing in the last New Avenger issue, I am in some serious doubt as if it really would be an issue at all. Ms.Marvel definitely wasn't countering Robothor, with energy absorption. Downed by 1 lighting strike.
-Then you brought up Champion as a means to show She-Hulk's combat skills, when that comic was a complete joke, and knew that the version of Champion shown wasn't him anywhere near full strength or skill. if you consider an out of shape Champion "Normal" I'd seriously question your judgement.
herbe10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By herbe10

Emma & Storm wins

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By torzone

Bump.

Thinkagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Thinkagain

Ms Marvel could be a threat to storm if things got physically I don't imagine she'd stay grounded for She hulk. However given Storms control over the air it could make flight for Ms Marvel impossible thus nullifying her strength and speed. Storm has complete command of the elements so I don't think a blitz would work, lighting and concussive gusts of wind would keep Ms Marvel away but if she manages to land one hit and Storm goes down. Storm can fight h2h so I don't think that punch comes easy.

Then you have to consider Emma frost could make she hulk and Ms Marvel fight each other or see things while storm protects her. I see Emma taking control of Ms Marvel (fragile pysche) and having her attack She hulk, storm would levitate emma and protect them with a vortex of wind while she calling down lighting repeatily. And if She hulk jumps at them ? Game over.

Other then a blitz or carelessness I dont See the Storm and Emma team losing.

edit:

@Vance Astro said:

@Godabed said:

I'd also consider Storm casting heavy fog or mist as prep, lowering the team 1's visibility to nothing. Which would make a speedblitz impossible.

Ridiculous tactic.

Actually, it's not. Combined with emma's TP which is at the speed of thought so much faster then Ms Marvel or She hulk it could devastate them easily. Emma at the start mentally stun/paralyzes both while storm casts a fog. Then Emma blocks their hearing while tracking the two, maintaining a while linked to storm (meaning storm knows where she is and does, plus vice versa) Emma mentally misdirects the two into believing it's her (mental illusions, sounds and etc) nudging them to attack each other. Emma's main focus would be impedeing Ms. Marvel's flight while directing her to fight She hulk while storm rains down lightening and the other powers of the elements on each of them.

@Vance Astro said:

@Godabed said:

Emma's diamond skin makes her invincible and enhanced strength, also she can't be killed in this state, although she can be shattered if the proper pressure point is found.

Emma is not invincible with Diamond skin...Bullseye penetrated her with an arrow and her strength is irrelevant because in that state She-Hulk and Ms.Marvel are both still immensely stronger than her.Neither She-Hulk or Ms.Marvel would even have to fight her in diamond form.They are both faster and way stronger than her she could be easily BFR'd.

I do think Diamond form other then in a pinch would be a disadvantage better to go at it with TP.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheThe

Cant Storm kill them by stopping their capacity to breathe ?

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TheThe

@god_spawn said:

@Vance Astro:

Emma is not invincible with Diamond skin...Bullseye penetrated her with an arrow

I don't see how Bullseye could have penetrated Emma with arrow...like at all unless it was made of adamantium or some other high-grade substance.

LOL. How could he penetrate such a georgeous woman with an arrow? Maybe you mean "his man arrow" ? LOL

Lucas996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Storm wins...

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ms. Marvel speed blitzes Team 1.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GonnaRain

Could go either way, but I give Team 1 the edge. At the end I see this as Storm & Emma vs. She-Hulk, since Carol will probably fall first because of TP, or well, since Emma can't K.O her as stated in the rules, she could at least trap her in an illusion or just get her out of the way while they handle She-Hulk.

I don't really know how resistant to TP She-Hulk is, but since most of the Hulks are immune or have high resistance, I guess it's the same for She-Hulk then.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as much as i like storm ... imma give team 2 this battle , miss marvels physiology has it going for her , isnt she a kree hybrid ? since she is i doubt storms powers would affect her greatly .. mainly because she isnt completly human so ... and i dont think that anything that evolves to live on a planet should be immune to its weather .;... she hulk ... maybe storm could ... maybe she couldnt , but it could go either way , storm is the heavy hitter on team 1 and miss marvel team 2 ... but like i said it could go either was , i dont know if she hulk is immune to immense pressure domes that ororo could generate tho ... just my opinion :)

MugsyOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ms marvel doesnt speed blitz then emma would mind rape both of them. idk if ms marvel or she hulk is resistant against telepathy so it could go wither way

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#112  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@mugsyog: Emma's already screwed with Ms. Marvel telepathically. I can't remember if Jen is though Hulk's are generally tricky to use telepathy on, well Banner Hulk is anyway.

MugsyOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: then storm can handle she hulk shes an omega level mutant

FrostChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mugsyog said:

Not officially. But Storm does have more than enough raw power to handle She-Hulk.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mugsyog said:

I thought to be an Omega level mutant you have to be able to exist in a pure energy state such as Iceman, Onslaught, etc does? I always thought that Storm was in the category right under being an Alpha level mutant.

MugsyOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MugsyOG

@evil_incarnate: you don't need in a pure energy state to be an omega level mutant. Hope summers, Franklin Richards, Rachel Grey and etc. are all omega and look normal. you just need super awesome powerful powers with no flaws

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#117  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@evil_incarnate: In order to be an Omega mutant you need unlimited potential towards your power ala Jean Grey, Franklin Richards, Quentin Quire, Rachel Grey, Ice Man etc. Storm is not an omega level mutant, though. That's just something people throw around because she was scanned or listed once as "potential" omega. She is an alpha level mutant.

On a side note, they did introduce a side class of power where a mutant's power can range but without being unlimited in potential. Xavier and Emma Frost are omega class telepaths because their powers can rival that omega level, but they have a cap on their power thus eliminating unlimited potential. If that makes sense.

Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy: What happen to human when cannot breathe??

if you forget she-hulk need to breathe and what if Storm dont allow she-hulk to breathe

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma solos

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By chiq
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#121  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Marvel and Shulk take this I think. Ms Marvel could get to Storm before she did anything of impact and if She-Hulk has any resistance to Frost at the start I think she can lay her down. Either way Ms Marvel is too powerful, too fast, and too skilled to lose this.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Carol speedblitz to take down Emma then Team 2 wins.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 should take this easily enough

Emma is fast enough to have team 2 attacking thin air until Storm puts the whammy on them

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Leaning towards team 1 mostly due to Emma's telepathy

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Emma solos via TP or either member of team 2 punches the others into space.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The win goes to Storm and Emma...Storm has more attacks than lighting to take down ms. marvel. Emma frost can turn them against each other, and them both to fight, while her and storm watch.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To many variables in this fight.