Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Wonder Woman is grounded for this fight and thus cannot fly.  
She gets her standard gear.

CIS and PIS are off. 

Fight to the death.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Crap. Why'd you have to include Storm?!

Wonder Woman should win this.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theicon

storm beat wonder woman    so she wins

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@theicon said:
" storm beat wonder woman    so she wins "
Not canon.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Wonder Woman is grounded for this fight and thus cannot fly.  She gets her standard gear.CIS and PIS are off.  Fight to the death. "
Even without flight WW still wins this. Her speed is more than enough to take down Storm(who would be the "biggest" threat in this battle). Her strength/durability is more than enough to obliterate Colossus and She-hulk. Then she could just have fun with Shaw.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theicon

this thread is not canon  whats ur point..........they fought   wonder woman lost, and im hard core wonder woman fan  ..as far as  canon  its been printed  it happend  wealther alternet realm   world,  they fought, she lost  Storm beat her   nuff said

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CylonDorado
@theicon:
The threads not canon, but we argue about characters with canon. Canon Wonder Woman could have blocked the lighting, and if she kicked Storm in the head like she did in that comic, she'd have to clean the brains off her boots.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By courtney12490
@Son Of Storm said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Wonder Woman is grounded for this fight and thus cannot fly.  She gets her standard gear.CIS and PIS are off.  Fight to the death. "
Even without flight WW still wins this. Her speed is more than enough to take down Storm(who would be the "biggest" threat in this battle). Her strength/durability is more than enough to obliterate Colossus and She-hulk. Then she could just have fun with Shaw. "
Finally! Somebody with the word Storm in their name who realizes that she doesn't win every fight. Thank you! 

@theicon said:
" this thread is not canon  whats ur point..........they fought   wonder woman lost, and im hard core wonder woman fan  ..as far as  canon  its been printed  it happend  wealther alternet realm   world,  they fought, she lost  Storm beat her   nuff said "
Battle forum rules dictate that non-canon things can't be used in threads. Things such as Amalgam, crossovers and things from other universes.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
@courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
Even without flight WW still wins this. Her speed is more than enough to take down Storm(who would be the "biggest" threat in this battle). Her strength/durability is more than enough to obliterate Colossus and She-hulk. Then she could just have fun with Shaw. "
Finally! Somebody with the word Storm in their name who realizes that she doesn't win every fight. Thank you! 

Are you new?
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By courtney12490
@Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

Are you new? "
I've been here maybe two months. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son Of Storm
@courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

Are you new? "
I've been here maybe two months.  "
O..Ok. Now I see. Well not every one of Storm's fans should be mentally institutionalized.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By courtney12490
@Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

Are you new? "
O..Ok. Now I see. Well not every one of Storm's fans should be mentally institutionalized. "
I'm beginning to see that. I'm also beginning to see that there is a difference between a fan and a fanboy.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son Of Storm
@courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

Are you new? "
O..Ok. Now I see. Well not every one of Storm's fans should be mentally institutionalized. "
I'm beginning to see that. I'm also beginning to see that there is a difference between a fan and a fanboy. "

You get a......
'
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By rbysjti
@theicon said:
"this thread is not canon  whats ur point..........they fought   wonder woman lost, and im hard core wonder woman fan  ..as far as  canon  its been printed  it happend  wealther alternet realm   world,  they fought, she lost  Storm beat her   nuff said"

I gotta agree with you. Storm has struck WW with two regular lightnings only and she was rendered unconscious.

Storm solos this fight.",)
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son Of Storm
@rbysjti said:
" @theicon said:
"this thread is not canon  whats ur point..........they fought   wonder woman lost, and im hard core wonder woman fan  ..as far as  canon  its been printed  it happend  wealther alternet realm   world,  they fought, she lost  Storm beat her   nuff said"
I gotta agree with you. Storm has struck WW with two regular lightnings only and she was rendered unconscious. Storm solos this fight.",) "
And that was FAN VOTED NON CANON. WW has survived lightning form ZEUS!!!!!!
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@rbysjti:  That's typical of you.
Storm loses.
As stated, WW could reflect the lightning bolts, and Storm doesn't really have the durability to take a kick from WW.
Also, WW is faster than Storm and Storm is ground bound.
Storm loses this fight.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By courtney12490
@Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

Are you new? "
I'm beginning to see that. I'm also beginning to see that there is a difference between a fan and a fanboy. "

You get a......
'
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  "
Thank you :D 

@rbysjti said:
" @theicon said:
I gotta agree with you. Storm has struck WW with two regular lightnings only and she was rendered unconscious. Storm solos this fight.",) "
That was non-canon. You know that and you know that it can't be used in the threads.
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@rbysjti:  Agreeing with someone based on a non-canon with no support also makes no sense. 
You back Storm no matter who she fights.
There are times where you should seriously stand down....
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Argentino_18

WW deflected Omega Fuc%$&# Beams with her  bracelets

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@courtney12490 

@rbysjti said:
" @theicon said:
That was non-canon. You know that and you know that it can't be used in the threads. "
@Mord McCleaver said:
" @rbysjti:  Agreeing with someone based on a non-canon with no support also makes no sense.  You back Storm no matter who she fights. There are times where you should seriously stand down.... "
And that the MAIN PROBLEM. He knows that he's wrong yet he still posts. This dude has been here for almost a year.Even by accident he should have gained SOME common sense...
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By SilverSentry

No Caption Provided
Wonder Woman wins this no effort . Also a random cat picture
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Son Of Storm
@SilverSentry said:
"
No Caption Provided
Wonder Woman wins this no effort . Also a random cat picture "
LMAO!
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Fire-brand

WW speedblitz FTW. she would then have to clean the gore off her tiara. storm dies first just because.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By courtney12490
@Son Of Storm said:
" @courtney12490 

@rbysjti said:
" @theicon said:
That was non-canon. You know that and you know that it can't be used in the threads. "
@Mord McCleaver said:
" @rbysjti:  Agreeing with someone based on a non-canon with no support also makes no sense.  You back Storm no matter who she fights. There are times where you should seriously stand down.... "
And that the MAIN PROBLEM. He knows that he's wrong yet he still posts. This dude has been here for almost a year.Even by accident he should have gained SOME common sense... "
I just lol'd. Even by accident. The sad thing is, that it's true. I just don't understand how somebody can truly think that Storm wins against everybody you can possibly think of, including Galactus. It's nonsensical.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@theicon said:
" this thread is not canon  whats ur point..........they fought   wonder woman lost, and im hard core wonder woman fan  ..as far as  canon  its been printed  it happend  wealther alternet realm   world,  they fought, she lost  Storm beat her   nuff said "
Either you're new and don't understand, or you are just bias. Either way, non-canon things do not matter.

It's the same reason that Ghost Rider cannot beat Galactus - he only did so in a TV show, which is just as canon as the Storm vs Wonder Woman fight (which is zero). It is not canon. Period.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26  Edited By charlieboy

diana takes this. she is far stronger than jen and pete.  storm would be no prob. shaw would actually be the interesting one. she could not just beat him into submission. but could do a choke hold. and make him pass out.
Anole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Anole

WW ftw Storm gets stomped colossus and she hulk  and shaw get destroyed
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RavenDark

I think that many people do not know how powerful and invulnerable Sebastian Shaw really is.....
The truth is that a weaker opponent has a better chance of winning against him than a stronger one, due to his mutant power....
He absorbs kinetic energy converting it to strength, speed, endurance and invulnerability....He does not have too wait to get hit to increase his stats, however, cause he can always punch the wall, instantly becoming stronger then it.....
And the more kinetic energy he has, even more can he increase (exponentially)....The comics did not put a limit cap to his mutant power....

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                               Not many people can "whip-out" Colossus

No Caption Provided

When he gets going, he is like a train....like a juggernaut...
So to paraphrase..."Nothing Stops Sebastian Shaw!"

I can clearly see this guy going head to head with Jugsy or Hulk and holding his own....
I can see Shaw soloing against land-locked WW
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467
@RavenDark: True, he can absorb a lot of kinetic energy from attacks. However, he can be overloaded, and Wonder Woman is far more powerful than Colossus. Even grounded, Diana has the strength, speed, durability, skill, and equipment to pull this off without much difficulty. 
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RavenDark
@Silver2467: But the situation to overload him must be such that the kinetic energy hitting him must be vastly greater then the energy he absorbed....If She hulk and Colossus(and Storm) use him as a punching bag to super-charge him (a tactic that he ordered his minions to do) ...I cant see him overloading...

Edit: Technically, in a prolonged fight he'd win by default, because he'd eventually exceed the physical power of his opponent due to his mutant ability...
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By rbysjti
@Silver2467 said:
" @RavenDark: True, he can absorb a lot of kinetic energy from attacks. However, he can be overloaded, and Wonder Woman is far more powerful than Colossus. Even grounded, Diana has the strength, speed, durability, skill, and equipment to pull this off without much difficulty.  "
Correct. Sebastian was overloaded by Storm's lightning.",) It  was energy though, different from physical force. 

@RavenDark said:
" I think that many people do not know how powerful and invulnerable Sebastian Shaw really is.....
The truth is that a weaker opponent has a better chance of winning against him than a stronger one, due to his mutant power....
He absorbs kinetic energy converting it to strength, speed, endurance and invurlnerability....He does not have too wait to get hit to increase his stats, however, cause he can all was punch the wall, instantly becoming stronger then it.....
And the more kinetic energy he has, even more can he increase (exponentially)....The comics did not put a limit cap to his mutant power....
Not many people can "whip-out" Colossus
When he gets going, he is like a train....like a juggernaut... So to paraphrase..."Nothing Stops Sebastian Shaw!"  I can clearly see this guy going head to head with Jugsy or Hulk and holding his own.... I can see Shaw soloing against land-locked WW "

You do have a good point. Shaw's power is pretty interesting.",)
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CylonDorado

Apparently Shaw can take damage from being crushed, which shouldn't be too hard for WW.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33  Edited By charlieboy

plus she could just tie him up with her lasso which is unbreakable. but he would definitely be the most difficutl.
jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jimroote99

sebastian shaw solos