@JediXMan: yep :)
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By charlieboy

since jean is phoenix then yes. of course iron man and cyclops cannot beat phoenix. normal jean then iron man solos.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dark Zoom
@charlieboy said:
" since jean is phoenix then yes. of course iron man and cyclops cannot beat phoenix. normal jean then iron man solos. "
Avatar image for deranged_midget_
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget
@JediXMan said:
" Jean solos both teams. "
This, and it would be nice to see a thread without storm.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stormultt
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rbysjti

Storm solos this fight cos she can strike two lightning at the same time one for Cyclops to puthim into subconscious state, the other one for Iron Man to overload.
cortlin626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cortlin626

If Jean Really Wanted to she could rip apart ironman's suit with her telekenisis

PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PushMunky

Cyclops woul put Jean in her place by telling her to "Come and get your snack from Daddy". 
Tony Stark would shut storm down by flashin some green. Chicks love dudes with money.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti: a lightning bolt is not going to overcome iron man. and by that token iron man can hit her with a repulsor blast and cyke could hit her with a optic blast. if the team wins it is because of jean.
@Phoenix of the Black Throne:
that was a long time ago. iron man has upgraded his armor since then.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
"@rbysjti: a lightning bolt is not going to overcome iron man. and by that token iron man can hit her with a repulsor blast and cyke could hit her with a optic blast. if the team wins it is because of jean. @Phoenix of the Black Throne: that was a long time ago. iron man has upgraded his armor since then. "

Well, Storm's lightning is powerful. You have already seen how big and powerful they are that even mutants who has the ability to absorb energies would overload. 

Once again, Storm is agile. If Iron Man is fast but is not fast enough for Storm not to notice him and his attacks.  

Jean can create a shield for her and Storm to assure their victory.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By charlieboy

and iron man could drop both of them with a sonic attack. and iron man has computer targeting. storm is not going to dodge so easily. and iron man can take a lightning strike. it is not like his armor does not have shields.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
"and iron man could drop both of them with a sonic attack. and iron man has computer targeting. storm is not going to dodge so easily. and iron man can take a lightning strike. it is not like his armor does not have shields. "

Storm has shown blocking sound with ease.  Storm sees the energies and senses the environment. Iron man may  be able to take one lightning strike , depending on how powerful Storm has summoned. and how many strikes can Iron Man take? Many times, Storm has proven destroying suits or armors by playing with temperature. Wind bursts is definitely  stronger than Iron Man.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Storm Calling
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: a lightning bolt is not going to overcome iron man. and by that token iron man can hit her with a repulsor blast and cyke could hit her with a optic blast. if the team wins it is because of jean. @Phoenix of the Black Throne: that was a long time ago. iron man has upgraded his armor since then. "
Storm could deflect Cyclops's optic beams with her winds or lightning and Jean could defend the two from Ironman's repulsors.

Jean and Storm win this one
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
dude iron man is a lot tougher than a sentinel or a mandroid. and storm would not have time to set up a defence against the sonic attack. that is silly. she would have to have it set up before he did iti.  and iron man does have shields. like i said before. and i am pretty sure is powerful enough to get through her winds. iron man is faster reaction wise because of the suit. the only way the team will win this is because of jean.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: dude iron man is a lot tougher than a sentinel or a mandroid. and storm would not have time to set up a defence against the sonic attack. that is silly. she would have to have it set up before he did iti.  and iron man does have shields. like i said before. and i am pretty sure is powerful enough to get through her winds. iron man is faster reaction wise because of the suit. the only way the team will win this is because of jean. "

Storm setting it up, when air is anywhere and Storm can easily shaped air by her will.  Storm has faster reaction because she has control on the elements. Air is everywhere. One more thing. Storm has shut down a giant spacecraft.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
lol. ok whatever. i have already been called a storm hater tonight by another storm fan. . so i am not going to argue any more. i will never convince you that storm could lose. so what's the point? have a good night dude. hope you are doing well.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xmenfallen

THIS FIGHTS VERY EASY
PHOENIX SOLO STORM IS JUST AN INSECT BOTHERING PHOENIX
but if jean doesnt have the phoenix then ironman solo 

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: lol. ok whatever. i have already been called a storm hater tonight by another storm fan. . so i am not going to argue any more. i will never convince you that storm could lose. so what's the point? have a good night dude. hope you are doing well. "

Hey, sorry. Hope we're cool. BUt Storm is not really a helpless character on this fight. I firmly believe Storm may be the strongest on team 1, but definitely not the weakest.

@xmenfallen said:

" THIS FIGHTS VERY EASY PHOENIX SOLO STORM IS JUST AN INSECT BOTHERING PHOENIX but if jean doesnt have the phoenix then ironman solo  "

PLease buy the last copy of x-men world's apart in fullybooked, ayala.",) I will buy another one to keep it as a collectible.",)

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
no i am not upset with you. i expect this from you. i just don't like getting cussed at because i don't think storm can solo and i don't think storm is all powerful. and i have never said i thought storm was weak. when storm is going to win i say she does. like last night i voted for storm in a storm vs. vixen post. i just don't think that storm could solo here and that is all that i am saying.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rbysjti
  @charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: no i am not upset with you. i expect this from you. i just don't like getting cussed at because i don't think storm can solo and i don't think storm is all powerful. and i have never said i thought storm was weak. when storm is going to win i say she does. like last night i voted for storm in a storm vs. vixen post. i just don't think that storm could solo here and that is all that i am saying. "

I know what you mean. You know you're not a Storm hater so you don't have to feel bad, unless........................................................................................................................................... you're really a Storm fan.  Hehehe.",)
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
i actually am a storm fan. i love the x-men. but when she loses she loses. storm can be beat.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xmenfallen
@rbysjti: wow really how much is it
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By ComicStooge

Iron Man solos...

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: i actually am a storm fan. i love the x-men. but when she loses she loses. storm can be beat. "
See??? So you feel hurt when somebody would say you're a Storm hater when the truth is you really are a Storm fan. You're just like Son Of Storm who admits that Storm would lose. But in my opinion though, Storm would win, posting images always back me up.",)
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
well i don't have a scanner. i rely on comic knowledge. and always try to give the issue number if requested. and you have to admit i have shot some of your scans down in the past.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: well i don't have a scanner. i rely on comic knowledge. and always try to give the issue number if requested. and you have to admit i have shot some of your scans down in the past. "
Hmmm... about Storm beating Gladiator. I knew that already. The problem that i would encounter on posting images is if it was canon or not. But then again, like i said, non-canon doesn't always mean it can't be done. Before, i always post an image whenever i explain. Now i don't cos i think , if i have continued, this might turn into a Storm site.",)

I'm not sure though if jean's telekinesis is strong enough to control Iron Man.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
lol. you are impossible. but likeable. the problem with non-canon images is that it  is against the rules. and if you are going to debate you should follow the rules. normal jean could probably not take iron man. but phoenix could.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rbysjti
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: lol. you are impossible. but likeable. the problem with non-canon images is that it  is against the rules. and if you are going to debate you should follow the rules. normal jean could probably not take iron man. but phoenix could. "
It doesn't mean non-canon is already out of the rule. Storm taking out Kitty is not a great feat. And doing that feat is really something a regular Storm could do. For a fact that the power Storm used to affect Shadowcat's powers is something Storm can do any time of the day.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
that may be but you cannot use a non-canon scan to show it. it is against the rules. if you want to show storm affecting kitty while phased you have to show a canon scan of it. because non-canon is just not allowed. and you know that. lol. i know you have been told that before. just because you don't agree with a rule does not mean you can break it. and not to start another argument that scan shows non-canon storm affecting a solid non-canon kitty. it does not show her affecting kitty while she is phased.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@charlieboy:Congrats for your patience.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By charlieboy
@Morpheus_:
thanks.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
i do have a question for you tho. do you have a scan of storm controlling hydroman? or what issue it was in?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rbysjti
@xmenfallen said:
" @rbysjti: wow really how much is it "

I think it was about P1,500 but it's issue 1-4

@charlieboy said:

" @rbysjti: i do have a question for you tho. do you have a scan of storm controlling hydroman? or what issue it was in? "

Storm only dispersed Hydroman. It was on the new fantastic four issue. 

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: lol. ok whatever. i have already been called a storm hater tonight by another storm fan. . so i am not going to argue any more. i will never convince you that storm could lose. so what's the point? have a good night dude. hope you are doing well. "

Hey, sorry. Hope we're cool. BUt Storm is not really a helpless character on this fight. I firmly believe Storm may be the strongest on team 1, but definitely not the weakest.

@xmenfallen said:

" THIS FIGHTS VERY EASY PHOENIX SOLO STORM IS JUST AN INSECT BOTHERING PHOENIX but if jean doesnt have the phoenix then ironman solo  "

PLease buy the last copy of x-men world's apart in fullybooked, ayala.",) I will buy another one to keep it as a collectible.",)     "
if its all sold out in Ayala, why doen't you try Fullybooked in Bonifacio High Street.. its about ten times bigger than the one in Ayala.. its probably the biggest in the country.. the comic book section is on the basement level.. that is where i buy my comics.. if i weren't that busy i could give you guys a tour.. ^__^
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rbysjti
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:

@xmenfallen said:

PLease buy the last copy of x-men world's apart in fullybooked, ayala.",) I will buy another one to keep it as a collectible.",)     "
if its all sold out in Ayala, why doen't you try Fullybooked in Bonifacio High Street.. its about ten times bigger than the one in Ayala.. its probably the biggest in the country.. the comic book section is on the basement level.. that is where i buy my comics.. if i weren't that busy i could give you guys a tour.. ^__^ "

i'm talking about ayala, cebu.",)
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:

@xmenfallen said:

if its all sold out in Ayala, why doen't you try Fullybooked in Bonifacio High Street.. its about ten times bigger than the one in Ayala.. its probably the biggest in the country.. the comic book section is on the basement level.. that is where i buy my comics.. if i weren't that busy i could give you guys a tour.. ^__^ "
 i'm talking about ayala, cebu.",) "
lol.. oh yeah.. miss that part.. sorry about that.. how big is Fullybooked back there??? here its a whole four story of pure geek heaven.. yeah, plus all the books and stuff.. ^__^
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rbysjti

@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @rbysjti said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:

@xmenfallen said:

lol.. oh yeah.. miss that part.. sorry about that.. how big is Fullybooked back there??? here its a whole four story of pure geek heaven.. yeah, plus all the books and stuff.. ^__^ "

Whoa! that's awesome. The fullybooked here is not big. it's only like 3-5 classrooms only. 

Anyway, to stay with the topic, is jean without phoenix force powerful enough to stun Iron Man?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti said:
"  @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:

@xmenfallen said:

lol.. oh yeah.. miss that part.. sorry about that.. how big is Fullybooked back there??? here its a whole four story of pure geek heaven.. yeah, plus all the books and stuff.. ^__^ "
  Whoa! that's awesome. The fullybooked here is not big. it's only like 3-5 classrooms only.    Anyway, to stay with the topic, is jean without phoenix force powerful enough to stun Iron Man? "
hmmm.. can't say.. but Jean was able to penetrate Juggernauts mind even with his helmet on.. so with this, i think Jean can probably blast and affect Tony with a psi blast..

No Caption Provided

or she could just telekinetically rip Tony's armor from him..
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15

Since the OP doesn't make clear if Jean has phoenix force then Iron man solos with easy.....=]

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rbysjti
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @rbysjti said:
"  @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:

@xmenfallen said:

Whoa! that's awesome. The fullybooked here is not big. it's only like 3-5 classrooms only.    Anyway, to stay with the topic, is jean without phoenix force powerful enough to stun Iron Man? "
hmmm.. can't say.. but Jean was able to penetrate Juggernauts mind even with his helmet on.. so with this, i think Jean can probably blast and affect Tony with a psi blast..

No Caption Provided
or she could just telekinetically rip Tony's armor from him.. "

thanks a lot for the image. I knew you had something to share.",) 

@spidey 15 said:
" Since the OP doesn't make clear if Jean has phoenix force then Iron man solos with easy.....=] "

Thanks for dropping in.",)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@rbysjti: No prob...=]
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti:  thanks.. and here are some pictures of Fullybooked here in Bonifacio High Street..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^__^
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By charlieboy
@rbysjti:
that is actually pretty cooll.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By courtney12490
@spidey 15 said:
" Since the OP doesn't make clear if Jean has phoenix force then Iron man solos with easy.....=] "
If the OP doesn't make it clear, then it's the most current version, which means WPoTC.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15
@courtney12490 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
If the OP doesn't make it clear, then it's the most current version, which means WPoTC. "

Darn...>_<
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By courtney12490
@spidey 15 said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
If the OP doesn't make it clear, then it's the most current version, which means WPoTC. "
Darn...>_< "
I know.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stormultt
@spidey 15 said:
"Since the OP doesn't make clear if Jean has phoenix force then Iron man solos with easy.....=] "

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rbysjti

Team 1 would still win against Team 2.

With the image posted above, perhaps Jean could even beat Iron Man alone.

Of course, Storm wins against Cyclops easily