Storm and Bishop vs Silver Surfer and Blade

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Fire Star

SS solo. Easily.
RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By RLAAMJR

I think Storm has a better chance of overloading somebody than Bishop absorbing somebody

Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Super415
@Green Skin:   It doesn't matter if nobody cares about the story line or not. What matters is what happens at what period of time under what writer. If you haven't read the comic then you really shouldn't just assume SS could beat everyone. READ THE DAMN COMIC. One more thing Popularity doesn't equal power.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Green Skin
@Super415 said:
" @Green Skin:   It doesn't matter if nobody cares about the story line or not. What matters is what happens at what period of time under what writer. If you haven't read the comic then you really shouldn't just assume SS could beat everyone. READ THE DAMN COMIC. One more thing Popularity doesn't equal power. "
I have read the comic, that's why I'm saying it was PIS.   You apparently haven't read any other comics.  Bishop can't handle that type of power, period.  That's why Cyclops was able to overload him in 198.  Now how would that be possible?  Are Cyclops optic blasts more powerful than SS?  Or more powerful than the Celestials?  No they are not. If what you are trying to say is true than that wouldn't have happened, Bishop should have been able to absorb everything Scott had.  But he couldn't because his energy absorption is nowhere near as powerful as you seem to think it is. 

Next time research all the characters involved before you make a battle, that way you won't look so ignorant.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By The Average Bear
Silver Surfer solos. This is awful.
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Super415
@Green Skin:  It was probaly a different writer for Bishop when he got overloaded by Cyclops. I really can't believe that you and I read the same thing and you still couldn't get what I was saying about Bishop. Wow, that made my day. I will upload the scan and show you.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By difficlus
@Super415: Silver surfer doesn't even need to blast him, he can turn on all the pain receptors in his body, destroy him telepathically, turn him into a carrot, teleport him to space, put him to sleep, negate his mutant x-gene and turn him into an ordinary human, open a blackhole in his head, take him on in close combat etc. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Surfer turns up , one shots both the other team. He leaves without Blade  even moving

Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Super415
@difficlus: 
From what I have read in the bio and have seen when Black Panther had him in a arm lock I didn't see him do anything that you talked about. Remember this isn't what you the fan would do with SS's power but what would SS do against another another person with his powers. From seeing the picture you have of SS I'm going to assume you have read his comics. You are suppose had developed an understanding of what your character SS would do against a certian type of character. Remember popularity doesn't equal power. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By difficlus
@Super415:  That BP incident was PIS. Bp can only do that because he was somehow draining SS's power cosmic with tech. However even without his power cosmic Silver Surfer nearly Killed WB Hulk in close combat and out-wrestled  him in an armlock. BP should have gone down hard.. He could have sent the board to him and trapped or KOEd BP. BP claiming he could rip his arm off when WB Hulk had trouble is bad writting. Add to that BP in that issue shouldn't have even survived what Stardust did to him. 
   I admit he won't necessarily use all those powers with morals on but things like pain receptors and negating X-gene is a thumbs up. I know popularity isn't win, thats all over in threads like Mr Majestic vs Superman or Midnighter vs Batman. Midnighter and Majestic still win so this isn't a matter of popularity. Its a matter of overall power.  
SS outclasses Bishop in every  way. 
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Manchine
@PirateKing69 said:
"lol SS solos "
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Super415
@difficlus:   Good point. Still that doesn't mean that Bishop Can't  absorb SS's power. This is about the way a character uses their power, not one being more powerful than the other.  
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By Final Arrow

Wow all this arguing about absorbing, This is an unfair battle and the match would had nothing to do with absorbing it would not get to that point, SS wins by BFR within the first split-second. 

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Green Skin
@Super415 said:   Whatever, I'm done.  You clearly have no grasp on Bishop or SS, you're hopeless man