#1 Edited by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm has become the avatar of Gaea, mother Earth. She uses her awesome powers of controlling the elements to bring peace to the world and pwns the Juggernaut left and right. This angers Cyttorak, so he teleports her to his cosmos to kill her. But Storm as Gaea's avatar will have none of it! Can the crimson entity destroy someone as powerful as Storm, while she's powered by a god no less?

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Cyttorak STOMPS in his realm.

#3 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

This

#4 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

How's he gonna stomp if he gets zapped by lightning? Storm has lightning quick reflexes and can punch him multiple times before he can react. And these punches will hurt him thanks to being amped by Gaea. Juggernaut once punched out Cyttorak.

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Living_Monstrosity said:

@Jayfournines said:

How's he gonna stomp if he gets zapped by lightning? Storm has lightning quick reflexes and can punch him multiple times before he can react. And these punches will hurt him thanks to being amped by Gaea. Juggernaut once punched out Cyttorak.

Cyttorak is all powerful, omnipotent and omniscience in his realm if I recall correctly. While he's in his dimension, there is no defeating him.

#6 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Jayfournines said:

Cyttorak is all powerful, omnipotent and omniscience in his realm if I recall correctly. While he's in his dimension, there is no defeating him.

Except for those times when he was defeated by Juggernaut in his realm - twice. lol

#7 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Despite the fact that Cyttorak has been defeated by the Juggernaut in his own realm.

This is the single most absurd argument I have ever heard for someone to beat Cyttorak.

#8 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#9 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: How the hell did Cyttorak lose to Juggernaut? That's like Galactus losing to Silver Surfer. It just shouldn't happen, no matter where it takes place.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: Juggernaut defeated Cyttorak because Gomurr and Tar made it so that Marko could use Cyttorak's own power against him....only then could Juggy defeat his master in the Crimson Cosmos.

However that is NOT the case here as Storm does not have Cyttorak's power nor anything of the sort, please people, stop making it seem as if Juggs beating Cyttorak was anything other than PIS. CYTTORAK STOMPS.

#11 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: @Jayfournines said:

@Moonchilde: Juggernaut defeated Cyttorak because Gomurr and Tar made it so that Marko could use Cyttorak's own power against him....only then could Juggy defeat his master in the Crimson Cosmos.

However that is NOT the case here as Storm does not have Cyttorak's power nor anything of the sort, please people, stop making it seem as if Juggs beating Cyttorak was anything other than PIS. CYTTORAK STOMPS.

What he said ^^

#12 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#13 Posted by XiiX (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak.

#14 Posted by TabithaCucumber (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm amped by Gaea? Wow, she roflstomps Cyttorak. Guy couldn't even beat up the super powerful bank robber known as Juggernaut!

LOL

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Cyttorak.

#16 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Jayfournines said:

Except for those times when he was defeated by Juggernaut in his realm - twice. lol

That wasn't a fight. It was a test.

No point in granting an avatar a portion of your power if you don't test if he is worthy of having it. No point of granting him a portion of your power if you kill him either.

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

While he's in his dimension, there is no defeating him.

Umm.... yes, there is. TOAA, the Fulcrum, PR Beyonder, the Living Tribunal, HotU Thanos, the Demiurge, Mad Jim Jaspers, and so on.

Cyttorak is all powerful, omnipotent and omniscience in his realm if I recall correctly.

Not really. Those terms would be hyperbole, but Cyttorak was powerful enough to frighten the Vishanti, multiversal beings. Also, the most powerful Vishanti, Oshtur, is also an Elder Goddess and is equal to Gaea in terms of power. And she was frightened by Cyttorak. Thus, I see no reason why Gaea would fare well against Cyttorak, and a Gaea-amped Storm would get destroyed.

#18 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#19 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Jayfournines said:

While he's in his dimension, there is no defeating him.

Umm.... yes, there is. TOAA, the Fulcrum, PR Beyonder, the Living Tribunal, HotU Thanos, the Demiurge, Mad Jim Jaspers, and so on.

The Living Tribunal almost lost to Nebulos when he was in Nebulos realm. Who do you think is stronger in terms of infinite power? Nebulos or Cyttorak?

@ShootingNova said:

Cyttorak is all powerful, omnipotent and omniscience in his realm if I recall correctly.

Not really. Those terms would be hyperbole, but Cyttorak was powerful enough to frighten the Vishanti, multiversal beings. Also, the most powerful Vishanti, Oshtur, is also an Elder Goddess and is equal to Gaea in terms of power. And she was frightened by Cyttorak. Thus, I see no reason why Gaea would fare well against Cyttorak, and a Gaea-amped Storm would get destroyed.

Oshtur is more powerful than Gaea. You should make a thread of the two.

#20 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak stomps. He kicked Colossus with Phoenix power out of his realm.

#21 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Phoenix Force is weak as hell so that isn't impressive at all.

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince_RehteStroC: Since when is the Phoenix weak as hell? That is silly.

#23 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

This is what i was going to say actually
#24 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: I thought Oshtur was stated to be the most powerful Vishanti. But it could be very possible she was stated to be the most powerful Elder Goddess.

#25 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: When she was an Elder God, she was close to Gaea in terms of power, but after her ascendance to the higher plane of the omniverse, she became "omnipotent". Hoggoth was the deity that helped her to her ascendance and once she ascended from Elder God to omnipoent extradimensional deity, she spawned Aggamotto for the purpose to be the guardian of the multiverse.

The title of guardian of the multiverse is also called Sorcerer Supreme; therefore, Agamotto was the very 1st Sorcerer Supreme.

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: She is said to have "omnipotent hands" but she isn't omnipotent (obviously, since she was frightened of Cyttorak, and the combined power of the Vishanti only stalemated Shuma-Gorath). Yes, I know about Agamotto. However, Agamotto was spawned when a tear fell from her cheek. I think she was watching some child or something. I don't remember.

#27 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

since the phoenix force got blown apart by a planetary emp and got beat up and bfr'd by a few members of x-men and ultraforce.

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince_RehteStroC: That malibu story was just poorly written if you ask me. I read it and thought it was awful. And are you talking about when Jean got killed by the fake Magneto?

#29 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Yeah, that was after her ascendance. Oshtur ascended into the extradimensions before Set corrupted all of the Elder Gods which forced Gaea to spawn Atum. While this event was happening, Oshtur was already multiversal witnessesing all universes from a higher plane of existence. Watched Earth from another parallel universe and spawned Agamotto.

If Oshtur was keeping an eye on the main continuum from which she was created from, she would have single handedly stopped Set.

While Chthon was busy studying magic and utilizing it into the Dark Arts, Oshtur was gathering magic from all extradimensional deities for the Book of the Vishanti.

#30 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

@charlieboy said:

since the phoenix force got blown apart by a planetary emp and got beat up and bfr'd by a few members of x-men and ultraforce.

Speaking of Ultraforce, there was this one character that was holding Rachel, and Juggernaut was the one that had to rescue her. Who was that character? He looked like Blackheart, but of course he isn't Blackheart because this was taking place in the Malibu Multiverse.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: Rachel? Summers?

#32 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: Yeah, I know this.

Chthon and Oshtur are equal in power.

#33 Edited by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@TheSecondOpinion: Rachel? Summers?

Yea.

@charlieboy said:

@Prince_RehteStroC: That malibu story was just poorly written if you ask me.

It proves that Cyttorak's powers can stretch and reach to another multiverse that isn't Marvel and still power up the Juggernaut into an unstoppable force. Even the Living Tribunal was powerless in the Malibu Multiverse. Living Tribunal had to send Silver Surfer to chase after Rune from Marvel to the Multiverse because the Living Tribunal couldn't leave the Marvel Multiverse without depowering.

#34 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: I was mostly talking about how poorly the phoenix force was written in that series. And i don't remember the name of the character you are asking about.

#35 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@TheSecondOpinion: Yeah, I know this.

Chthon and Oshtur are equal in power.

No, not really. Chthon can weaken because he is not extradimensional. The point of my bringing up Oshtur, is that Oshtur is the only Elder God, that is extradimensional. She's the only Elder God that transcended beyond an Elder God and ascended from being an inner-dimensional ethereal spirit into an extra-dimensional deity.

#36 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: Especially since she was also a Vishanti.

#37 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

of course lightning,it can solo/stomp the octessence, the avengers, DC, TOAA, and everything else at the same time. ALL HAIL THE GREAT LIGHTNING

#38 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Elemental Magic doesn't hurt the Juggernaut, sorry. The only magic that can hurt him is extradimensional esoteric magic.

Elemental Magic is inner-dimensional. Anything that relates to physics doesn't harm him.

Example: Elemental Magic

vs extra-dimensional magic:

If you want to learn more about Innerdimensional Magic (Ecocentric Magic) vs Extradimensional Magic (Exocentric)

Click here.