#1 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield: NYC.

Scenario: Trion Juggernaut has gone completely insane and starts to to destroy and kill everyone/everything in his path.

• Cyttorak has managed to lock a force-field on Earth, meaning that no Gods, Cosmics, Celestials, or anything outside of Earth can help stop him, but Thor is already on Earth in this scenario and can help.

• Juggernaut is fully powered by Cyttorak aswell, and possesses Adamantium Armor (he probably doesn't need it but he just has it for the sake of it).

• Cyttorak can telepathically tell Juggernaut of what the team is planning, but he cannot interfere, he only knows what he's up against.

Team Rules:

• The Team can consist of 8 heroes/villains (they're both working together in this scenario as well).

• Can only consist of one high-intelligent genius (E.g: Reed Richards, Dr Doom,) Hulk is also allowed but stays as Hulk for the entire scenario, not Bruce Banner.

• If you use fast heroes such as Zoom or The Flash, they cannot speed-steal, blitz or vibrate through him and kill.

• The team gets a maximum of one week prep before they are forced to stop him.

So who can stop him?

#2 Edited by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre... lol

#3 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Let's include him in the No Gods, Cosmics, Celestials etc, and put him outside of Earth in this scenario, I don't want Juggernaut losing that easily....

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@king_saturn: Let's include him in the No Gods, Cosmics, Celestials etc, and put him outside of Earth in this scenario, I don't want Juggernaut losing that easily....

Okay...

How about Plastic Man and Mr. Majestic then ?

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

It might not be possible with the restrictions....

#6 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Hmm... Tough, I don't think Plastic Man would be able to stop him because Juggernaut is at full power and Cyttorak is aiding him in this fight, but with Mr. Majestic it could go either way....

#7 Edited by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man can serve as a Distraction...

#8 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Possibly, but Cyttorak can tell Juggernaut that he's going to try and distract him, so Juggernaut would be able to counter alot of what they can think about.

He will know everything they can plan, and Cyttorak will be able to help him plan to counter their plan, so it will be quite tough for the two...

#9 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom

H/P Doomsday

World Breaker Hulk

Fantomex

Beta Ray Bill

Martian Manhunter

Goku

Vegeta

#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how anyone could stop him with 8 standard superheroes/super villains but maybe I'm not a prep guy.

#12 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: They don't exactly have to be standard, just not Godly, Cosmic, Celestial-Level, etc. You can pick powerful versions of some heroes, such as Superman Prime...

#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

My interpretation of godly and cosmic differs from yours then. And even he'd be hard pressed to stop Trion Juggernaut, IMO.

#14 Posted by rpottage (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West Flash and he uses Speed-steal to completely immobilize Juggernaut.

#15 Posted by pooty (11054 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

Leech

Amazo

SBP

Captain Atom

Quasar

Darwin

Vulcan

#16 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: They aren't allowed to use speed-steal, I said that in the first post...

#17 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Martian Manhunter

Dr Doom

Mr Majestic

wally west

Superman

classic strange

Golden amazo

Well, i think these should.......be enough.

#18 Edited by lordraiden (7021 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Majestic w/creation blades, Despero, Martian Manhunter, Subperboy Prime, H/P Doomsday & Morg w/wol is my team of 8 to do the job thoroughly!

#19 Posted by MrPwnage112 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Hulk

Superman

Ultimate Iron Man

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (not sure if he applies im just assuming he is on earth at the time)

Doctor Doom

Flash

Captain America

Iceman

Im Pretty sure my team gets the job done

#20 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

War Hulk:

Hulk with funny looking armor that let him beat up Thanos:

#21 Posted by lordraiden (7021 posts) - - Show Bio

What was that from?

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a clone. It's always a thanos clone.

#23 Edited by pooty (11054 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden: in the first scan, that is Hulk with power ups from Apocalypse. In the second scan that is Hulk with physic armor from X-Man(nate grey). and it was a Thanos clone.

#24 Posted by reikai (4197 posts) - - Show Bio

Prior to that, neither of them could even hurt that Clone who was still juiced on the Teraforming Energies and pretty much slapped them both down until that power faded with him being out of that dimension.

#25 Edited by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

Galactus

Apocalypse

Ultron

Magneto

Professor X

Indestructible Hulk

Cyclops

#26 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

John stewart as the marksman

Three space sectors away

says hello

Forge to reverse engineer hot pursuit's speed force bike and recreate the mechanism to that of a high powered sniper rifle. Rose Tattoo creates the bullet and imbues it with a 'certain kill' power. Nemesis kid is on standby as distraction, as well as Fury (MJJ).

Tangent superman is there for the hell of it and Black Alice to suck out his powers

;)

GG cain

#27 Posted by merd35 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Magneto
  • Storm
  • Hulk
  • Jean Grey
  • She-Hulk
  • Mrs.Mavel
  • Thanos
  • Apoc.
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Thor
  • Wasp-Giant Man
#28 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Rune King Thor
  • World Breaker Hulk
  • Void
  • Hunter/Prey Doomsday
  • Magneto
  • John Constantine
  • Dr. Strange
#29 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: Please read my first post, No people as powerful as Thanos or Galactus are allowed, also Professor X would be useless, (Cyttorak would protect him from telepathic attacks) and there is no "indestructible Hulk"...

@merd35: That is 11 people, I said 8 so choose your eight out of those and again Thanos isn't allowed.

@the_lunact_and_manic: It is Regular Thor, Void is out of Earth isn't he? Therefore he isn't allowed.

People please read the first post thoroughly before posting......

#30 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Void out of Earth?

I know that The Void is dead, but, I don't remember It living outside Earth.

#31 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lunact_and_manic: Sorry, I did think he was out of Earth, my mistake. But anyway people need to stop using people who are outside of Earth, such as Thanos or Galactus, etc.....

#32 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Joshua Coldrake

Magik

Dr. Occult

Martian Manhunter

Deadpool

Bob Agent of Hydra

Josh uses his powers to dampen Juggs magic while Magik sticks her Soulsword through his chesta and Dr. Occult deploys his anti-magic artifact. Individually these might not be enough but together they should take out all of his magic so that MMH can rip off that helmet and mind rape him. Deadpool and Bob have a tea party.

#33 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

I got this........and i'll use only Marvel characters

1) pre retcon Molecule Man 2) adult Franklin Richards 3) Sorceror Supreme Dr.Strange 4) current Starbrand 5) Warlock (technarcy) 6) Shaman Nate Grey 7) WWH 8) insane genis Vell (is he within parameters?) if not......then, DOOM!!!!!

should be sufficient, and think I followed the OP?

#34 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught reborn! Troll

#35 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously he could win!

Anyway not including him...

R Richards

Doctor Doom

Thor (is odinforce or rune king aloud)

WwHulk or Breaker

Sorcerer supreme

Cosmic Spider-Man (powers come when a crisis appears, and this is a crisis

#36 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: It is Regular Thor, and only one genius level character is allowed, not two. (You picked Reed Richards and Doom).

#37 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Thor is aloud and I meant to say Richards' son, whathisname? Franky

#38 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Universe Spider-Man

Doctor Doom

Thor Buster Iron Man

World Breaker Hulk

Dr.Strange

And Onslaught

#39 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry

then

Hulk

Wolverine

Magneto

Carnage

Red Hulk

Collossus

Cyclops

#40 Edited by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i can beat him with a team of Four.

Legion, Dr. Doom, Scarlet Witch and Wiccan. David distracts Trion Juggernaut by BFRing him all around the world via Reality Warping, while the three magic users cast a spell that writes Cain Marko out of exsistance.

#41 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: All of them would get beaten severely, it will just take a little longer for Hulk & Red Hulk...

#42 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: OK

I give up ! Juggernaut Won ! (;

#43 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8079 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Dr.Doom

Spot (Can't he just Open a big hole then close it while Juggs is in it?)

Gravity