#1 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Your enemy :

Omega lvl mutant who wants to kill all life on earth.

Powers : Reality warping. He can't warp the world around him but,he can warp his own body,giving himself any ability he wishes.If he touches an object or person he can warp it in any way he wishes.The object can t be biger than a house

Genius level intelect

Your team can't have more than 10 members.Nothing at the same level or above Galactus

Reality warping not allowed

Magic not allowed

Power mimicry restricted ( Ex : Amazo can copy only the abilities from the other members of your team)

Abilities to cancel powers (ex : Leech) not allowed

Location : You can choose the batlefield (dimensions that will enpower one character are not allowed)

1 day prep for both sides

Your team is in character

He is bloodlusted

No BFR

* Don't come with posts like "My team stomps".Bring arguments

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6800 posts) - - Show Bio

The Illumanati without much trouble. They are a team composed of prep masters, rulers, and strategists. They'll can destroy him with that prep.

#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungJustice said:
The Illumanati without much trouble. They are a team composed of prep masters, rulers, and strategists. They'll can destroy him with that prep.
Agreed.
#4 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Among them Richards is the best at prep and your enemy is on the same level with richards.Magic is not allowed so no D Strange.

You face an enemy who can have all superpowers in the world just by thinking .He will block xavier with TP,against Iron man he will use magnetism adn so on.Not to mention that u are morals on and he is off.He can speed blitz your team

#5 Edited by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh*

Amazo

Cythonna

Zoom

Dr. Manhattan

The Doctor

Professor X

Juggernaut

Deadpool

Amazo absorbs the powers of Cythonna, Zoom, Juggernaut, Deadpool and Professor X, granting him virtually limitless Speed and Strength, a massive healing factor and telepathy. Dr Manhattan tells the Doctor what he needs to defeat him, the Doctor fetches it, gives it to Amazo/Zoom, they use it before your character can react.

#6 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla, King Kong + Flash, Prof X, and 6 random superhero for distraction. Flash gives them speed, "bad guy" can't warp them. Prof X defend them against TP.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constatine

Bayonetta

Laxus

Mario

Jimmy Neutron

#8 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: You have no prep characters.He teleports to xavier and cuts his head off the he mindrapes your speedsters. Or he gives himself nano second reaction and he will be able to warp them if they touch him.Try harder.

#9 Posted by THORSON (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'LL BE FAIR NOT NOT CHOOSE MY FATHER.

magneto

iceman

juggernaut

mr. fantastic

storm

jean grey

professor x

deadpool

nightcrawler

cable

#10 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@SSJ4Hulk: De powered Lucifer morningstar from the house of windowless rooms. He's outsmarted and murdered gods.
#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk:

Blindfold

Dr. Doom

Reed Richards

Tony Stark

Ray Palmer

Hank Pym

Amadeus Cho

Fantomex

Darwin

Wally West

Strategy: Blindfold's precog lets me see what the Mutant will do with his day of prep, and which powers he'll generate for himself.

Doom, Reed, Tony, and Amadeus all work together to prep for him. Pym and Palmer use their experience with size changing to amp Fantomex' shrinking/enlarging gun, then join the rest of the preppers.

Wally amps everyone to near-light speeds with his speed-lend ability, turning my prep into relative months.

Battle Itself: Wally will take the shrinking/enlarging ray and enlarge everything in the battlefield to "bigger than a house" size, removing the mutant's ability to warp anything but himself. Fantomex will use Misdirection, assuming Blindfold has shown that the Mutant won't prep for it. If he has prepped for it, Fantomex will use his mutant-skin bullets and fighting skills to be a distraction and maybe get a lucky shot. The rest of the prep-masters will employ their clever plan at light-speed. With 6 geniuses working for seemingly months, I'm skeptical that they couldn't finish him off.

#12 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: Stops time and kills all of them.

#13 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: This is what i m talking about.Finaly a good chalange.

He gives himself imortality and time manipulation.Stops time and spends an eternity preparing the fight.When he is ready he starts time again.Blindfold will not be able to predict anythig because he will not do anythig.At the begining of the fight he will have all the powers necesary to counter you.

Your team is good but this guy is versatility god

#14 Posted by THORSON (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk said:

@THORSON: Stops time and kills all of them.

professor X can stop time too and then mind rape him slowly.

#15 Posted by VeganDiet (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk said:

He gives himself imortality and time manipulation.Stops time and spends an eternity preparing the fight.When he is ready he starts time again.Blindfold will not be able to predict anythig because he will not do anythig.At the begining of the fight he will have all the powers necesary to counter you.

This is exactly why these threads are always garbage. That guy came up with a great strategy and all you had to do to counter it was say "My guy gives himself immortality and time stopping" and you win. If he can literally make himself immortal then what's the point of a battle thread with him?

#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Charles Xavier

Emma Frost

Martian Manhunter

Manchester Black

Psylocke

Kid Omega

all pool in to brainwash the warper to commit suicide

Fury (MJJ)

if all else fails

#17 Edited by Dextersinister (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

@SSJ4Hulk said:

This is exactly why these threads are always garbage. That guy came up with a great strategy and all you had to do to counter it was say "My guy gives himself immortality and time stopping" and you win. If he can literally make himself immortal then what's the point of a battle thread with him?

Vegandiet has a point, your thread is pointless if you have a character that's power is all the powers. Can't he just give himself reality warping to effect the battlefield. OP's character.

#18 Edited by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

John Taylor (Nightside Novels)

Tao

Doctor Who

Superman

Fantomex

Leon Nunez

Schrödinger

Elixir

For prep I have Elixir heal John of all the stress his gift has been putting on his body and to bring Leon out of his coma. Leon then proceeds to tattoo the horrifying cat boy. He gives him the abilities of the rest of the team minus Superman and The Doctor. The Doctor for his part in all this simply goes back in time the instant the fight is over. Your mutant has no way of knowing he is even on the team or suspecting what happens next. If the team loses the initial battle The Doctor simply travels through time and leaves a message for them to find, with every action played out in advance over the course of many fights these messages are encoded both with The Doctor's DNA and a series of ciphers that only The Doctor himself would know and is capable of deciphering during the prep. The plan will then be adjusted for mistakes.

The Original Plan: John and Tao are here to do their things respectively, Tao talks, Taylor finds. Fantomex tries a small misdirection while the mutant is busy with Schrödinger whom is also talking and finding at the same time, if the misdirection works, Fantomex tries to misdirect his use of his powers by making him believe that his power is giving him an effect different from what his mind is wishing for. If Fantomex's misdirection doesn't work directly, we soon find out if it works indirectly because the mutant was being misdirected by Fantomex to not notice Superman which is actually rather heavily backed up by Tao's talking as well as Schrödinger's (they are trying to break down the mutant's mind and manipulate him as well, but while doing so they are also keeping his attention elsewhere). Superman's effort up until now was doing this:

If Taylor or Schrödinger finds the source of the mutant's power, one, the other, or them both destroys it. If that's not possible, he then looks for any Time Slips (think naturally or unnaturally occurring wormholes) that just sort of pop up in this reality or weaknesses within reality itself around the battlefield that could lead to this and brings it to the mutant and opens a Time Slip inside of him.

After the plan is over your mutant is either depowered, dead, both, or BRFed into another dimension that he's going to have to find his way back to Earth from within a limitless ocean of possible futures or realities. Also even if the original plan fails, it is adjusted to your actions each additional first fight. As for freezing time, not gonna happen with Schrödinger around, being everywhere and nowhere that also means he should exist outside of time. And in the mutant's brain. And that's actually the end of the plan.

#19 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom

Reed Richards

and the prep king, Batman.

Amazo

Silver Surfer

Thanos

MM

Flash

Prof X

and this girl.

Probably she can solo.

Gives an excruciating pain to your character till he dies.

Or Amazo copies her ability with the rest of my team. That would double the pain.

#20 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#21 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk I could still make a decent debate for my first team, but I'm making a new one instead.

Martian Manhunter

Karnak

Blindfold

Blink (David Richards Version)

Daken w/ Muramasa Claws and Bloodstone

Hourman 1 Million

Tony Stark

Prometheus

Graviton

Nemesis

Pre-Battle: Blindfold will use her clairvoyance and precog to see what the Omega will do. Tony and Prometheus will prep to counter that. Hourman will prevent the Mutant from stopping time.

Battle: Martian Manhunter will TP link my team. Karnak will use his power to detect the Mutant's weak points, and J'onn, Daken, Karnak, Prometheus, and Iron Man will target them. Blink will teleport the Bloodstone into the Omega's body to keep him from healing. Blink will then teleport parts of the Mutant's body off. Prometheus will use his neural chaff to stop the Omega from using any complicated powers by disrupting his thoughts, while J'onn attacks the Mutant telepathically. If the Mutant somehow manages to resist all of this, then Graviton will encase him in a forcefield and Nemesis will throw in some genetic grenades, destroying his DNA.

#22 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: what? That's the best joke i've heard in a long time

#23 Edited by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

The fury is all I need. Amazo and Doomsday can also hop in for funsies. Why would the fury at it's peak win? Because at it's peak the Fury not only beat 616 Mad Jim Jaspers, it utterly curbstomped him. And MJJ was a multiversal scale threat before the Fury put him in a shallow grave.

#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by consolemaster001 (5348 posts) - - Show Bio

All-Star Superman

Martian manhunter

Thanos

Silver surfer

JLU Amazo

#26 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathnote.

#27 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by THORSON (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk said:

@THORSON: what? That's the best joke i've heard in a long time

it wasn't a joke.

#29 Edited by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

Mr Fantastic

Dr Doom

Batman

Sliver Surfer

World Breaker Hulk

Superman Post Crisis

Wally West

Bary Allen

Kid Flash.

On my team I have four preps. Three Power houses. Three Speedsters.

Battle: Midnighter, Mr Fantastic, Dr Doom and Batman make a up some kind of device that can temporaily disable the bad guys powers, with Midnighters computer he can also tell the Power houses and Speedsters 100 ways how they can beat him and they try all of them. Also Speedsters can just distract him hitting him with thousands of blows, while Superman and Sliver Surfer combined their powers (Heat Vison and Cosmic) making a deadly attack taking down the bad guy and Hulk could throw either one to the bady penatrating him.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.