#1 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has got his hands on the Power gem of Infinity. The Illuminati find out it is missing a start searching for it.

Meanwhile Apocalypse recruits Hulk as his horseman War again. As soon as he has a bodyguard he goes to the Negative zone to get the Cosmic control rod. Apoc and War make short work of Annihilus and return to earth. Apoc knows he needs 3 more horsemen. But has only time for 1.

Apoc finds King Hyperion and makes him a deal he cant refuse. Serve Apoc for 2 weeks and he gets to not only use the Cosmic control rod, but also keep it for himself after 2 weeks. KH agrees and joins Apocalypse as his second. They head for the Inhumans on Attilan as Apoc think Black bolt has one of the Infinity gems.

Rules

• Bloodlust ON
  • 2 days prep for both
  • Your team can be Maximum 7
  • Your team can be DC/Marvel
  • no one above Silver Surfer/Thanos
  • Your team needs a Leader and a 2nd in command. One of them must be a street-leveler.

Team Apocalypse

Apocalypse with the Power Gem

King Hyperion with the Cosmic control rod

War Hulk with Celestial armor

F F F F FIGHT !!!!!!

#2 Edited by Pyrogram (34450 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Sentry

Superman.

Reed Richards for smarts. - Leader + street level , but intellect makes up for that cos of prep.

Ghost Rider

Gladiator

Juggernaut

I win?

#3 Posted by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfffftttttt

Dr. Doom-Leader

Reed Richards-2nd in command

Captain Atom

Sentry

Martian Manhunter

Ms. Marvel/Binary

Superboy

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered Hank Pym (street level)
Thor (magic powers) - second in command
Gladiator (speed)  
Hyperion (speed)
Shaman X-Man
Messiah Cable (molecular manipulation gives me any resources I need) - first in command.
Ghost Rider - cheap shot (PS and Hellfire)

Apoc is indestructible now, so I  needed telepaths: Shaman X-Man plus Messiah Cable  > Apoc's TP abilities. They at least hold him, but in any other thread I would say that either can solo.
Gladiator + Hyperion > KH, they will hold him for GR.
Thor one-shots Hulk with thunder.
Ghost Rider burns Hyperion's soul and then deal with Apoc.

#5 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

Thor

Sentry

Superman.

Reed Richards for smarts. - Leader + street level , but intellect makes up for that cos of prep.

Ghost Rider

Gladiator

Juggernaut

I win?

Good team in power, brains and Magic and excellent leader. But i really dont think your team takes it.

War Hulk won classic Juggy but would get beat by Thor, Sentry, Supes and Glads,. King hyperion has the cosmic control rod and can beat any of those i just mentioned. And then you have a crazy powered Apocalypse with TP, TK and Teleportation to deal with. It would be a great fight, but imo your out gunned.

@beautifulrevery said:

Pfffftttttt

Dr. Doom-Leader

Reed Richards-2nd in command

Captain Atom

Sentry

Martian Manhunter

Ms. Marvel/Binary

Superboy

Ok Doom would be my choice as well for a leader. You have Martian for TP and Cap Atom and Sentry as power. All those are needed to keep Apocalypse in check. But who will take KH with CCR and War? KH would Destroy Superboy, Binary and maybe Sentry without the CCR. He would slaughter them with the CCR imo. Again great team, but you need power.

I would replace Richards with Thanos, Superboy with SBP and Binary with Silver Surfer. Then it would be a serrious fight :)

@czarny_samael666 said:

• Depowered Hank Pym (street level)
  • Thor (magic powers) - second in command
  • Gladiator (speed)
  • Hyperion (speed)
  • Shaman X-Man
  • Messiah Cable (molecular manipulation gives me any resources I need) - first in command.
  • Ghost Rider - cheap shot (PS and Hellfire)
  • Apoc is indestructible now, so I needed telepaths: Shaman X-Man plus Messiah Cable > Apoc's TP abilities. They at least hold him, but in any other thread I would say that either can solo.
  • Gladiator + Hyperion > KH, they will hold him for GR.
  • Thor one-shots Hulk with thunder.
  • Ghost Rider burns Hyperion's soul and then deal with Apoc.

Ok i really like this team. You have Apoc covered and the same with War.

Gladiator, GR and Hyperion would beat King Hyperion i agree. But KH has the CCR that would stop any of those 3 imo. either Glads or Hyperion gets smoked before reaching KH. And then its 1 flyer and GR vs KH.

Still this is a great fight :D

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: does gravity play into affect?

#7 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Greendevil: does gravity play into affect?

not for my team. Dont know about yours lol.

#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman(leader)

Black Bolt(2nd in command)

Mirror Master

Cyborg Superman

Beta Ray Bill

Etrigan

Professor Zoom

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil
I thought KH will get CR after this fight.

Now, what beside fight with Juggy War Hulk has shown? To my knowledge nothing that would allow him to survive Thor's thunder.
In this case, I am taking Thor and I place here Void. Void will give KH run for his money and Rider will take out War Hulk by PS. By prep Pym can make some teleport device that will allow his enemies to come to them one by one.
#10 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Batman(leader)

Black Bolt(2nd in command)

Mirror Master

Cyborg Superman

Beta Ray Bill

Etrigan

Professor Zoom

very nice team. Batman with 2 days prep with Inhuman technology and Zoom to help him out? now that will be a pain for my team. what would you do with 2 days prep? You have Speed/power and Magic.

What roll will Mirror master play here? I know he an underrated Flash villain. But what would he do here? I would also like to know how you would use Henkshaw. Also if i was you, id put in a TP guy just in case. Great team dude.

#11 Posted by dondave (33599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil:

Lex Luthor (Leader)

Martian Manhunter 2nd in command with Tactigon fully intergrated

Gladiator with Quantum Bands

Despero with crimson ruby of cytorrak

Blue Marvel with Nega Bands

Thor with Odin Sword

Eradicator

#12 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil:

I thought KH will get CR after this fight.
Nah he gets to play/use/barrow it for 2 weeks. Its his after he serves his time as Apocs second.

Now, what beside fight with Juggy War Hulk has shown? To my knowledge nothing that would allow him to survive Thor's thunder.
None. And i agree, Thor shold win via Thunder/Godblast etc. Also agree GR can PS Hulk.

In this case, I am taking Thor and I place here Void. Void will give KH run for his money and Rider will take out War Hulk by PS. By prep Pym can make some teleport device that will allow his enemies to come to them one by one.

Now we are talking.
Void is a great choice. and yes he would give anybody a run for their money. But how will he handle the CCR blasts? who will back him up?

Depowered Hank Pym (street level)
Thor (magic powers) - second in command VOID/Sentry
Gladiator (speed)
Hyperion (speed)
Shaman X-Man
Messiah Cable (molecular manipulation gives me any resources I need) - first in command.
Ghost Rider - cheap shot (PS and Hellfire)
#13 Posted by Greendevil (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Greendevil:

Lex Luthor (Leader)

Martian Manhunter 2nd in command with Tactigon fully intergrated

Gladiator with Quantum Bands

Despero with crimson ruby of cytorrak

Blue Marvel with Nega Bands

Thor with Odin Sword

Eradicator

lol dude. how the hell is

• Gladiator getting the Quantum Bands
  • Despero getting the crimson ruby of cytorrak
  • Blue Marvel getting the Nega Bands
  • Thor getting the Odin Sword

in 2 days ?????

Other than that you have a great team. Despero and Martian vs Apoc would be awesome. Thor can take Hulk and the rest on Hyperion. KH would beat Eradicator, Gladiator and BM imo. He stomps the individually with the CCR. But with prep they might have a chance (with some causalities of course)