Fighting here
#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6800 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack in 10 seconds flat.

#3 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9160 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack murderstomps 616

#5 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9160 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

God, i love stitch and jack, but jack has this, he is superior in skill and speed, while stitch is stronger, and normally more durable, but against jack's sword it won't help.

Jack takes this.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch isn't fast enough to contend with Jack, and his strength and durability is irrelevant with Jack's enchanted sword.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch, flawless victory.

#9 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, please, why?

These are like 2 of the 5 cartoons that i watched more during my youth, and i can't see 626 win this.

#10 Posted by DeathandGrim (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack in 10 seconds flat.

Stitch isn't fast enough to contend with Jack, and his strength and durability is irrelevant with Jack's enchanted sword.

These

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@cadencev2 said:

Hey, please, why?

These are like 2 of the 5 cartoons that i watched more during my youth, and i can't see 626 win this.

Punch Buggy, o punch back.

Also there is no guarantee that Jacks sword can cut through Stitch at all. That is fan bias. Stitch has easily withstood Plasma Weapons, the force of exploding propane tanker, and Lava. Stitch has never been penetrate by bullets or shrapnel either.

Jack could not cut through the super metal of these assassin bots without a 5 minuet prayer or the super arm to give him the strength to do it.

So why should he cut through Stitch who is more Durable than any known substance on earth short of Diamonds? Ontop of this stitch has the super human strength around 10-20 tons. He grabbed a passing by Semi truck with full load and stopped the momentum with total ease!

Jack fans seem to forget that stuff.

#13 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: LoL, if you go and check: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-stitch-1517437/

I know all stitch's abilities and feats,i am really a great fan, but jack's sword is magically enchanted, so i firmly believe it'll be able to cut thru him.

And his speed is so good that, even if theoretically stitch's brain should react to him, he never proved to be able to react to such speed.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Those robots were made of the Jackverse's adamantium, and I don't see Stitch tagging Jack under any circumstances.

#15 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:

@cadencev2: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @pierpat: Didn't Stitch react to lightning when fighting the first cousin he met/ one of the other genetic aliens.

Nope, he reacted to shocks created by a cousin,who are not lighting speed, and it was probably aimed dodge.

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cadencev2: Those robots were made of the Jackverse's adamantium, and I don't see Stitch tagging Jack under any circumstances.

Show me any feats of that Jack verse Adamantium any tougher BY FEATS to Stitch Durability. Prove it YNCG. Its really bias speculation IMO.

I mean this in a nice way, reads pretty harsh.

@pierpat said:

And his speed is so good that, even if theoretically stitch's brain should react to him, he never proved to be able to react to such speed.

Jack is not faster than say Wolverine or Captain America, I would not even say is any faster than Plasma bolts that Stitch reacts too half the time.

Base on feats, Jack has never faced a durable foe as Stitch, and his sword has PROVED not able to cut thru anything and everything like some believe.

#18 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Show me any feats of that Jack verse Adamantium any tougher BY FEATS to Stitch Durability. Prove it YNCG. Its really bias speculation IMO.

@pierpat said:

Jack is not faster than say Wolverine or Captain America, I would not even say is any faster than Plasma bolts that Stitch reacts too half the time.

Base on feats, Jack has never faced a durable foe as stitch and his sword has PROVED not able to cut thru anything and everything like some believe.

Hm.....what?!

These are supersonic feats.

#19 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude the adamantium was able to tank Jack's sword. That's a feat in itself. In S4E10: The Four Seasons of Death, there was a sword that was forged with diamond, heated with the breath of a dragon, conditioned in harsh ice, enchanted with lightning magic, and was able to bust an entire mountain. Jack's sword halved it in one strike.

#20 Posted by dorukesin (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack in 10 seconds flat.

i give 4 seconds bro

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Dude the adamantium was able to tank Jack's sword. That's a feat in itself. In S4E10: The Four Seasons of Death, there was a sword that was forged with diamond, heated with the breath of a dragon, conditioned in harsh ice, enchanted with lightning magic, and was able to bust an entire mountain. Jack's sword halved it in one strike.

Heated Diamond and then harsh Ice.... what? That crap does not work the same for Diamond as it does for Steel and Iron?! No wonder Jack cut through it, the process weaken the Diamond :/

I stand by my assessment. That Admantium has shown nothing to me that surpasses Stitches durability.

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

Hm.....what?!

These are supersonic feats.

Water dropping is super sonic now? I seen this feat. Barely faster than a arrow if timed right.

Your suggesting all those characters he fought were Super Sonic?

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Heated Diamond and then harsh Ice.... what? That crap does not work the same for Diamond as it does for Steel and Iron?! No wonder Jack cut through it, the process weaken the Diamond :/

I stand by my assessment. That Admantium has shown nothing to me that surpasses Stitches durability.

Man I don't know how to describe it. It's some fairly complicated phrases only a blacksmith would know. All I know is it was one durable sword and it was nothing compared to Jack's sword.

[11:45 - 17:00] Here you see the making of an ultra-durable sword, and how it is nothing compare to Jack's own blade.

#24 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: he did all that fight in the time the raindrop falled, i never stated drops are supersonic, but in less than a second he did all that, summing up all his movements and the time he stood still he did move more than 340mts.

and in his verse, like in alot of verses, men training can get alot over "peak human".

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@cadencev2: he did all that fight in the time the raindrop falled, i never stated drops are supersonic, but in less than a second he did all that, summing up all his movements and the time he stood still he did move more than 340mts.

and in his verse, like in alot of verses, men training can get alot over "peak human".

Count out loud, One Mississippi, in your normal speaking speed, and realize nothing Supersonic about it.

Man I don't know how to describe it. It's some fairly complicated phrases only a blacksmith would know. All I know is it was one durable sword and it was nothing compared to Jack's sword.

[11:45 - 17:00] Here you see the making of an ultra-durable sword, and how it is nothing compare to Jack's own blade.

Nothing about the sword is Superior to modern heavy duty metals from what I seen. They make it sound magical, but other than mountain busting power which is magical destructive power, what feats is there for it being tougher than Conan the Barbarian own sword made in much the same way? It a high quality Black Smith Weapons with magical destructive capability, nothing about it shows or really compares to Durability. Made with Dragons fire... that is how hot? Do we have a variable to judge from here?

See what Im getting at?

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (41339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmn.

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Nothing about the sword is Superior to modern heavy duty metals from what I seen. They make it sound magical, but other than mountain busting power which is magical destructive power, what feats is there for it being tougher than Conan the Barbarian own sword made in much the same way? It a high quality Black Smith Weapons with magical destructive capability, nothing about it shows or really compares to Durability. Made with Dragons fire... that is how hot? Do we have a variable to judge from here?

See what Im getting at?

Dude the sword would absolutely wreck any modern heavy duty metals with ease. The sword was crafted by the gods Odin, Ra, and Vishnu and is powered by the righteousness of the Samurai Lord/Samurai Jack. The magical destructive capability shows how something as powerful and durable as the orc's blade still pale in comparison to the gods' blade.

However I just noticed something. The sword won't harm Sitch regardless because it won't hurt anyone that is good.

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

See what Im getting at?

Dude the sword would absolutely wreck any modern heavy duty metals with ease. The sword was crafted by the gods Odin, Ra, and Vishnu and is powered by the righteousness of the Samurai Lord/Samurai Jack. The magical destructive capability shows how something as powerful and durable as the orc's blade still pale in comparison to the gods' blade.

However I just noticed something. The sword won't harm Sitch regardless because it won't hurt anyone that is good.

Clarifying for ya. The Sword is very powerful as in destructive, but nothing of that sword showed or described to me durability. The term Glass Cannon comes to mind.

The Sword does not cut the pure of heart or something isnt it?

#29 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Clarifying for ya. The Sword is very powerful as in destructive, but nothing of that sword showed or described to me durability.

I can agree with that.

And yeah, the sword can't hurt anyone with a pure heart.

#30 Edited by Cooldes (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

i just watched that episode, and never was it even implied that the sword was made of diamonds. it was some unnamed blue crystal.

The greatest thing about the sword was it's lightning enchantment that was never even utilized.

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Clarifying for ya. The Sword is very powerful as in destructive, but nothing of that sword showed or described to me durability.

I can agree with that.

I suppose it could be argued if Stitch is pure of heart. he had programming to be destructive, but chose to be good when given a choice.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

I can agree with that.

I suppose it could be argued if Stitch is pure of heart. he had programming to be destructive, but chose to be good when given a choice.

Had he killed before? Because there was this robot named X9 that was programmed to kill and do Aku's wishes, but he went rogue or retired (not sure which), and turned good. However, Aku took his dog Lulu as a hostage and he was forced to fight Jack, but he lost and the blade was able to cut him.

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@cadencev2 said:

I can agree with that.

Had he killed before? Because there was this robot named X9 that was programmed to kill and do Aku's wishes, but he went rogue or retired (not sure which), and turned good. However, Aku took his dog Lulu as a hostage and he was forced to fight Jack, but he lost and the blade was able to cut him.

Stitch never killed anyone, only destroyed property and such. It was a kid movie lol.

#34 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:.

Stitch never killed anyone, only destroyed property and such. It was a kid movie lol.

Yeah I assumed so lol. Stitch should be immune then.

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Silverrings (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Stitch sorta stomp this? He's leagues above Jack in terms of strength and durability, and i'm personally very strongly inclined to think Jack's sword couldn't cut through Stitch easily, if at all. Jack has him in speed, and wins in anything skill-based, but looking at the fight as a whole, i don't see how Jack could win, in the long run. He basically can't kill Stitch. Way i see it, eventually Stitch wins.

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm already setting up a CaV with another user, and I'm kind of tired of debating for Jack, so maybe sometime later with a different character.

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm already setting up a CaV with another user, and I'm kind of tired of debating for Jack, so maybe sometime later with a different character.

Cool.

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong....Jack can cut whoever the hell he wants, it only doesn't work in the hands of someone evil...did any of you even bother to look up the quote? "Jack's sword can only by used for good, but in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent..." meaning in the hands of evil the sword is useless.... in Jacks hands, it is just as powerful as usual

Jack stomps....Cadence, stop playing devils advocate for Stitch, your whole argument was chalk full of misinformation and assumtions...I've seen Stitch get handled by much less than Jack, the sword would decimate him in one strike. LOL @ using adamantine (the strongest natural substance in Jacks universe) empowered by dark magic to lowball Jack....

#40 Posted by XiiX (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai Jack.

#41 Edited by Wolverine08 (41339 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack.

#42 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: jacks sword can only be used for good, (used for good, meaning for a good cause in the hands of a good person, so it is not meant to be used for evil, which is basically killing good people, who stich is) but in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent..." meaning in the hands of evil the sword is useless.( actually, if you phrased right of course, it still basically means the same thing, in the hands of evil cannot harm innocent, it did not say anything about harming the unjust)

#43 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@ancient_0f_days: jacks sword can only be used for good, (used for good, meaning for a good cause in the hands of a good person, so it is not meant to be used for evil, which is basically killing good people, who stich is) but in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent..." meaning in the hands of evil the sword is useless.( actually, if you phrased right of course, it still basically means the same thing, in the hands of evil cannot harm innocent, it did not say anything about harming the unjust)

who are you to dictate what is good and what is not good, are you saying that Jack has only harmed evil people with that sword? That would be completely false if you were, Jack has harmed some "good" people with the Magic Sword (like some frog monks who were trying to cure him of aku's sickness) ... It doesn't matter what your definition or concept of "good" is, only Jacks. This is a battle and in any battle good is what Jack wants it to be according to his morals, and by his morals, he is going to kill this little blue furball alien...probably with some remorse, but he'll get over it.

#44 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

Wrong....Jack can cut whoever the hell he wants, it only doesn't work in the hands of someone evil...did any of you even bother to look up the quote?"Jack's sword can only by used for good, but in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent..." meaning in the hands of evil the sword is useless.... in Jacks hands, it is just as powerful as usual

Jack stomps....Cadence, stop playing devils advocate for Stitch, your whole argument was chalk full of misinformation and assumtions...I've seen Stitch get handled by much less than Jack, the sword would decimate him in one strike. LOL @ using adamantine (the strongest natural substance in Jacks universe) empowered by dark magic to lowball Jack....

Let me know when Jacks Adamantium has feats on par with Stitch durability, oh wait, there is none, its pretty featless stuff. LOL back at you.

Sry if I have a differing view from yours.

#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me know when Jacks Adamantium has feats on par with stitch durability, oh wait, there is none, its pretty featless stuff.

Ripping through metal robots like cardboard (this is durability since they are substantially more durable than normal futuristic automatons, causing and withstanding the heat of their own attacks which was incinerating an entire robot village, tank and block laser fire from robots, tanking fiery explosions from robots they killed at point blank. But nah those aren't feats cus the Ultra-bots made of futuristic magic infuse adamantine have no durability feats....none at all...and certainly none that suggest they're more durable than a furry blue alien who's never been stabbed with sharp metal objects due to the rules of being in a disney kid show....They can't possibly be the strongest metalic beings in their own universe even though they were effortlessly tanking blows from a superhuman samurai with an unbreakable sword that can cut through anything that isn't particularly enchanted or the hardest substance in the universe...it's totally a matter of opinion even though you've shown nothing to prove Stitches superior durability and continue to spew misinformation and lowball in a futile attempt to strengthen a failed argument.

Sry if i have a lack of knowledge on a subject and can't properly form an argument based on that.

apology accepted

#46 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: no, it's not, and far from it, just because your views on it is biased desont mean what you thinks true is true. and shut it if you have to insult our posts every time

#48 Edited by DatSwampertAzz (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@ancient_0f_days: no, it's not, and far from it, just because your views on it is biased desont mean what you thinks true is true. and shut it if you have to insult our posts every time

name one insult I gave to you in that post, if you can't ... you're whining over nothing and you're soft for considering my tone insulting. Facts are facts....Jack can hurt whoever he wants by proven facts cus his heart is pure...deal with it.