Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos
Krypto
Krypto
caption

Krypto Vs Stitch

Battle takes place on an abandones beach in Hawaii...

please attempt to use logic in this battle lol

M
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Hmm...I think that Krypto out powers Stitch pretty badly(I may be mistaken.) The other thing that Krypto has is that Stitch can't swim(i know he doesn't know that) but if Stitch got knocked into the water, its over.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Methos

you mean aside from Stich being indestructable and strong enough to chew through metal?

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian
Methos said:
"you mean aside from Stich being indestructable and strong enough to chew through metal?

M"
He's indestructible? I said, I think Krypto out powers him, I could have been wrong. But his flight and Stitch's ability to not swim could be huge.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Krypto wins here because he has shown to have more physical strength than Stitch plus Krypto is faster... I dont even know how Stitch will react of Krypto blitzes him like he did Kal Kent...
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shaper

Idk, I've just seen the tv series more than the movie and it seems the series kind of downgraded him. So, to me there are like verisons of him. In the first movie, he was like able to do so much crap!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos
Shaper said:
"Idk, I've just seen the tv series more than the movie and it seems the series kind of downgraded him. So, to me there are like verisons of him. In the first movie, he was like able to do so much crap!"

ahh i've only seen the movie version...

he was able to survive pretty much anything along with limited shapeshifting and could chew through anything on earth

M
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shaper

Yea, he could. But, Krypto  could some crazy stuff too. Remember he's pretty indestructable too. And he could chew through more then metal. He chew through Superman-Prime skin. Who is a more powerful version of Supes.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

i say stitch wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
You gotta be kidding me ? I would watch the cartoon with my sister sometimes and Stitch didnt seem like he could beat Krypto... Stitch isnt that fast. Krypto is much faster than Stitch and also Krypto is that weak either... 
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos
King Saturn said:
"You gotta be kidding me ? I would watch the cartoon with my sister sometimes and Stitch didnt seem like he could beat Krypto... Stitch isnt that fast. Krypto is much faster than Stitch and also Krypto is that weak either... "

the cartoon was seriously downgraded...

Stitch in the movie is a planetary level threat lol

M
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shaper
King Saturn said:
"You gotta be kidding me ? I would watch the cartoon with my sister sometimes and Stitch didnt seem like he could beat Krypto... Stitch isnt that fast. Krypto is much faster than Stitch and also Krypto is that weak either... "
Which is why I said the cartoon downgraded him. He was much stronger in the movie.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh I See... well I never saw the movie. So I shall retract my statements then
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
Methos said:
"King Saturn said:

the cartoon was seriously downgraded...

Stitch in the movie is a planetary level threat lol

M"
The show did down grade him alot. They introduce his so called "cousins" and each one could hurt stitch in some way, either through shock, cold, fire, sound, etc. Also I remember them stating I think the movie that Stitch could only lift 300x his body weight. Well Lilo is able to pick him up so I'm guessing he weights less than 50 lbs. But lets say he weight 50 that would one be 7.5 tons, which isn't even close to Krypto level
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

King Saturn said:

Stitch
  • bulletproof
  •  fireproof
  • shockproof
  • can pick up
  •  ultraviolet and infra red light
  •  lift up to 3003x his weight and size
  •  thinks faster than a computer
  • flexible night vision
  • Very intelligent
  • speed
  • survival in unstable environments
Biggest weakness
His dense molecular structure leaves him unable to swim or float
 hydrophobia

read his abilities on Wikipedia and refer to the movie the list goes on an on and have situations of things he has survived that prove him basically indusctuable

Krypto
  • strength- matched
  • speed - matched
  • flight - not matched
  • super breath
  • freeze breath - can be taken by stitch
  • super vision - stitch has
  • heat vision- stitch can take extreme temperatures plus he is fire proof

now can yall actually sit her and tell me stich looses this

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos
Nobody said:
Ithink the movie that Stitch could only lift 300x his body weight. Well Lilo is able to pick him up so I'm guessing he weights less than 50 lbs. But lets say he weight 50 that would one be 7.5 tons, which isn't even close to Krypto level"

hell no, Stitch is way above that... in the movie he lifted a space ship up that was bigger than a sky scraper with one hand...

M
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

@Prima: Stitch has strength, but no where close to what Krypto has. Stitch's speed also does'nt come close to Krypto. Depending on what version of Stitch, he has been not only frozen and burned before. So Krypto's freeze breath and heat vision, could work. Super Vision not that it matters, Stitch's doesn't compare to Krypto's.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
Methos said:
"Nobody said:
Ithink the movie that Stitch could only lift 300x his body weight. Well Lilo is able to pick him up so I'm guessing he weights less than 50 lbs. But lets say he weight 50 that would one be 7.5 tons, which isn't even close to Krypto level"

hell no, Stitch is way above that... in the movie he lifted a space ship up that was bigger than a sky scraper with one hand...

M"
I'm just saying what the Scientist guy said.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Nobody said:
"@Prima: Stitch has strength, but no where close to what Krypto has. Stitch's speed also does'nt come close to Krypto. Depending on what version of Stitch, he has been not only frozen and burned before. So Krypto's freeze breath and heat vision, could work. Super Vision not that it matters, Stitch's doesn't compare to Krypto's."
not true, stitch could easily take Krypto's heat vision and freeze breath.  have you read up on stitch ( no offense lmao im a mean debater)   there are examples to proveit also   Stitch is smarter. i lookedat Krypto's stats and it said nothing on intelligence and if i missed it i still saw no examples in which he used extreme bouts of it. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Nobody said:
"@Prima: Stitch has strength, but no where close to what Krypto has. Stitch's speed also does'nt come close to Krypto. Depending on what version of Stitch, he has been not only frozen and burned before. So Krypto's freeze breath and heat vision, could work. Super Vision not that it matters, Stitch's doesn't compare to Krypto's."
not true, stitch could easily take Krypto's heat vision and freeze breath.  have you read up on stitch ( no offense lmao im a mean debater)   there are examples to proveit also   Stitch is smarter. i lookedat Krypto's stats and it said nothing on intelligence and if i missed it i still saw no examples in which he used extreme bouts of it. "
I made an error on the strength level for stitch.

It was 3,000x not 300 which would put him about 75 tons if he weighed 50 lbs. Still not close to Krypto's strength level.

As for the Freeze and Heat vision, I have seen him be frozen and burned by his cousins things once. Not to being defeated, but it was enough to where it effected him. Krypto could at the very least slow him down with it, though with his speed, he shouldn't need too. As for Krypto's intelligence, I'm not sure about currently but there have been times where he is shown to be human smart(but he can't talk).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Isnt Krypto above the 100 ton strength level ?
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Nobody said:
I made an error on the strength level for stitch.

It was 3,000x not 300 which would put him about 75 tons if he weighed 50 lbs. Still not close to Krypto's strength level.

As for the Freeze and Heat vision, I have seen him be frozen and burned by his cousins things once. Not to being defeated, but it was enough to where it effected him. Krypto could at the very least slow him down with it, though with his speed, he shouldn't need too. As for Krypto's intelligence, I'm not sure about currently but there have been times where he is shown to be human smart(but he can't talk)."
he could still use the strength to his advantage. no matter who is stronger it is how it is used not how it is said to be.  And stitch has proved Many Many times his human intelligence even interacting and basically doing mainly human things.   Yes but it took one of His Own to effect him that largely  not Krpto.  his on species could kill him and effect him easier in any case.  as for the other sitiuations where it wasnt his own species attacking him he left with bearly a scratch.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
King Saturn said:
"Isnt Krypto above the 100 ton strength level ?"
says where..........
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
PRIMAV3RA said:
"King Saturn said:
says where.........."
On the DC Database I believe...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
King Saturn said:
Yes he has the strength that Superman would have, if Superman was a dog. So I believe he is a little weaker than Superman who is way above 100 tons.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
Yes he has the strength that Superman would have, if Superman was a dog. So I believe he is a little weaker than Superman who is way above 100 tons."
Well if thats the case. Then Krypto should be at least around the 100,000 ton strength level
New Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New Jack

Both get taken to a dog pound. :D

On a more serious note, I think that Krypto should win. He can probably out muscle him strength wise, and Krypto also the freeze and heat vision. While Snitch is resistant to both, I think it might be able to slow him down. Krypto can also win be hitting Stitch into water, seeing as Stitch can't swim and is afraid of water.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

methos where are you????????

okies krypto might win but this is not a HANDS DOWN FIGHT there are still different variables and situations that can lean towards stitch wining

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
PRIMAV3RA said:
"methos where are you????????

okies krypto might win but this is not a HANDS DOWN FIGHT there are still different variables and situations that can lean towards stitch wining"
Well I havent seen the movie... I can only go by the TV Show... and from that Krypto should beat Stitch easy there... now from what everyone is saying about what Stitch can do on the movie... maybe Stitch would put up a good fight...but Krypto is basically Superman as a dog... I dont see him losing here. Especially since Krypto is faster too
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

its still not an hands down fight

although you made stellar points king^^

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian
King Saturn said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:

okies krypto might win but this is not a HANDS DOWN FIGHT there are still different variables and situations that can lean towards stitch wining"
Well I havent seen the movie... I can only go by the TV Show... and from that Krypto should beat Stitch easy there... now from what everyone is saying about what Stitch can do on the movie... maybe Stitch would put up a good fight...but Krypto is basically Superman as a dog... I dont see him losing here. Especially since Krypto is faster too"
I don't see Movie Stitch winning. He is stronger than tv show stitch, but his difference in overall power I think is still too great compared to Krypto's.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
PRIMAV3RA said:
"its still not an hands down fight

although you made stellar points king^^"
Thanks

Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:

Well I havent seen the movie... I can only go by the TV Show... and from that Krypto should beat Stitch easy there... now from what everyone is saying about what Stitch can do on the movie... maybe Stitch would put up a good fight...but Krypto is basically Superman as a dog... I dont see him losing here. Especially since Krypto is faster too"
I don't see Movie Stitch winning. He is stronger than tv show stitch, but his difference in overall power I think is still too great compared to Krypto's."
I can agree with this
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

bias is taking part  in this in my opinion lol

i think were going to keep bumping heads

Excessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Excessive

Well if im correct. Krypto losses his powers near kryptonite?
Well if stitch is smart enough...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
Well I will definietly see the Lilo and Stitch movie now... see exactly what this fella is capable of
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Martian
Excessive said:
"Well if im correct. Krypto losses his powers near kryptonite?
Well if stitch is smart enough..."
Cause the stuff is just laying around all over the beach of Hawaii and Stitch knows about the weakness.
Excessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Excessive
Nobody said:
"Excessive said:
"Well if im correct. Krypto losses his powers near kryptonite?
Well if stitch is smart enough..."
Cause the stuff is just laying around all over the beach of Hawaii and Stitch knows about the weakness."
Duh, its in the coconuts
Fergie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fergie

Duh, Krypto!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By NightFang3

Krypto wins because he out powers Stitch.