stitch is funny as hell

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Power NeXus

Beast wins. I don't know Stitch's strength level, but I don't think he's a match for Beast's strength (30 tons). Also, Beast is much faster, more agile, smarter, and has vastly superior training and experience in combat.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ARMIV

Stitch.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By vegeta
@Power NeXus said:
"Beast wins. I don't know Stitch's strength level, but I don't think he's a match for Beast's strength (30 tons). Also, Beast is much faster, more agile, smarter, and has vastly superior training and experience in combat. "

stitch is just as strong and quick
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Kastiel

Stich, Beast loses.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus
@vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"Beast wins. I don't know Stitch's strength level, but I don't think he's a match for Beast's strength (30 tons). Also, Beast is much faster, more agile, smarter, and has vastly superior training and experience in combat. "
stitch is just as strong and quick "

But does he have training from the likes of Wolverine and Cyclops in areas like unarmed combat and advanced military strategies? No. If given prep time, can Stitch build a machine that will neutralize his opponents powers? No.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta
@Power NeXus said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
But does he have training from the likes of Wolverine and Cyclops in areas like unarmed combat and advanced military strategies? No. If given prep time, can Stitch build a machine that will neutralize his opponents powers? No. "

yes he can build stuff
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus
@vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
But does he have training from the likes of Wolverine and Cyclops in areas like unarmed combat and advanced military strategies? No. If given prep time, can Stitch build a machine that will neutralize his opponents powers? No. "
yes he can build stuff "

And what does he have to match the combat training?
Plus, whether they are equals in strength and speed or not, Beast's size would be a great advantage. His arms are probably at least 3 or 4 feet long. Stitch's entire arm span is probably about 1 foot. Beast could strike from farther away, and his fists (and feet) will generate much more speed and power when swinging. Stitch's arm length makes his fighting style akin to fighting in a straight jacket.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

STITCH!

Beast=EPIC FAIL!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Stitch might actually win this
Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Power NeXus said:
yes he can build stuff "
And what does he have to match the combat training?Plus, whether they are equals in strength and speed or not, Beast's size would be a great advantage. His arms are probably at least 3 or 4 feet long. Stitch's entire arm span is probably about 1 foot. Beast could strike from farther away, and his fists (and feet) will generate much more speed and power when swinging. Stitch's arm length makes his fighting style akin to fighting in a straight jacket. "
Beast's size could actually be a disadvantage especially in close combat. Also Stitch is very durable(shown when he survives his ship crashing to earth, plasma blasts, and being run over by an 18 wheeler)  and fast so if Beast got a hit it wouldn't stop Stitch in his tracks.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power NeXus

No Caption Provided
This is a picture of Beast singlehandedly thrashing Danger. Danger is the sentient embodiment of the X-Men's Danger Room. She is equipped with extremely advanced alien technology, and is aware of all of the X-Men's powers, strengths, and weaknesses. But even she could not handle Beast when he is sufficiently pissed off.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By MrDirector786

I think Stitch can lift about 3000 times his own weight. Or was it 2000. Not sure.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Power NeXus

Considering that a little plushy toy loke him can't weigh more than about 15 pounds max, that would put him at the 20ish-ton range. Beast is at 30 tons.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By castleking
this is asinine we know who wins here.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vegeta

who

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@castleking said:
"this is asinine we know who wins here."

We all appreciate that intelligent contribution to this debate, and I personally would like to thank you for giving sound rebuttals to all of my points.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vegeta
@Power NeXus said:
"@castleking said:
"this is asinine we know who wins here."
We all appreciate that intelligent contribution to this debate, and I personally would like to thank you for giving sound rebuttals to all of my points. "

lmao
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Akwa
@Power NeXus said:

Stitch can lift exactly 1,000 times his own weight. How much does Stitch weigh?
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@Akwa said:
"@Power NeXus said:
Stitch can lift exactly 1,000 times his own weight. How much does Stitch weigh? "

Well, we know that his body is dense enough that he can't support his own weight when trying to swim. But since his limbs are incredibly short, that's not entirely surprising.
Let's go for the high estimate of 30 pounds.
That would put him at the 15 ton range, which is half of Beast's strength.
sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akwa: Stitch can lift 3000 times his own weight. He is the same height as Lilo a girl of her age averages 50 pounds (give or take) but with stitches higher muscles density. It would be a safe assumption to say Stich on the high end is 100 pounds with a low end of 60 pounds

iamjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch owns...the only thing beast has on him is speed. Stitch has a brain more powerful than a supercomputer, can lift exactly three thousand times his own weight, and is nearly indestructible. Beast will get tossed around.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By random_nerd
MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Stitch. Much faster and stronger.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just copy and pasting this bloody thing. Personally I think Stitch takes this. Wasn't aware of Beast being a 30 tonner (Actually thought this was disney's beast at first XD) but yeah. For Weight calcs there was an episode where stitch lifted a bunch of stuff and Gantu put a feather or something on top of that and then stitch couldn't hold it... so there's that. Can't remember the episode exactly but I'll look. Anwho...

• Feral Mind (temporarily): In the original Lilo & Stitch movie, Jumba claimed that Stitch's "destructive tendency was taking effect" and that he would be irresistibly drawn to large cities to "back up sewers, reverse street signs and steal everybody's left shoe."
  • Dense Body Tissue: Although we rarely see Stitch shot at with a bullet, he does survive the crash of his spaceship with only a scratch, is only briefly stunned by a fall of several thousand feet and has to be run over by three tractor-trailers in succession to be knocked out.
  • Fireproof Skin: He drives a tanker truck of gasoline into a volcano and ends up only a little singed.
  • Bulletproof Skin: Weapons fired from plasma guns seem to cause him discomfort, although he can hold it in his hands long enough to throw the plasma back at his enemies.
  • Shockproof: He also has some resistance to electricity; he was able to take a electrical attack from Sparky and he quickly recovered from it. However, he can still feel pain from shocking despite his immunity to electricity.
  • Hypercognition: Thinking faster than a super computer is harder to quantify, but he does escape from captivity fairly ingeniously, builds a model of San Francisco after only glancing at a postcard; grabs a crossword puzzle from the table and finishes it in about 7 seconds; builds a bomb out of a plasma-bolt, a doll and a roller skate; builds a "bucking bronco" out of a toaster, a vacuum cleaner, and a lamp; reads aloud a description of a display at a local museum at a remarkable speed; is able to understand he can use a human as a shield from Jumba, by Pleakley's presence; and generally picks up quickly on what is happening around him.
  • Lingual Intuition: Stitch can converse fluently in over 20 different languages, but prefers Tantalog (his native language).
  • Cooking Intuition: He can cook 372 recipes, but prefers Chinese food.
  • Parallel Computing: He is an information repository, with a dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia, and experiment catalogue, and records every moment of his life, in a reserved portion of his brain that can theoretically store up to 300 PB.
  • Guitar Player: He is also fluent in playing the guitar.
  • Vehicle Intuition: Also driving any sort of vehicle, which can be as simple as riding a tricycle or as complex as piloting inter-galactic spaceships.
  • Enhanced Strength: His ability to lift objects 3,000 times his own size and weight is seen several times throughout the franchise, including incidents where he picks up a descending blast door, hits Dr. Jumba with a thrown Volkswagen Beetle (shouting gleefully, "Blue punch buggy! No punch back!") and stops an 18-wheeled tanker of gasoline dead in its tracks. The reason why Stitch can lift 3,000 times his own weight even though he has small arms is because his muscles contain excessive compressed amounts ofmyofibril in one muscle cell. This muscular arrangement makes Stitch's muscles contract 1,000 times faster than a human's muscle can and makes them much much more powerful. The ability is sometimes joked about in the later series; for example, in Stitch! The Movie, Hämsterviel, while physically restraining Stitch for a cloning experiment, counters Stitch's strength with restraint devices that are equal in strength themselves, as Hämsterviel loudly declares, to "three-thousand and one!" times Stitch's own weight. This was accomplished due to the fact that Stitch cannot lift even an ounce larger than 3,000 times his size and weight.
  • Wall Crawling: Pads on Stitch's hands and feet can secrete a sticky substance allowing him to adhere to almost any surface and scale buildings and walls.
  • Spherical Form: His skeletal system is very flexible, allowing him to put his feet into his mouth and become a rolling ball and also to allow him to squeeze through tight spaces.
  • Enhanced Jump: Stitch's legs are small, but powerful enough to enable him to jump several feet into the air.
  • Electromagnetic Vision: His eyes can pick up various forms of light and he can filter out one or the other if necessary. Stitch can see in normal vision, during this mode, his eyes appear black in color. Furthermore, he can also magnify his vision.
    • Night Vision: Eyes appear green.
    • Infrared Vision: Eyes appear red.
    • X-Ray Vision: Eyes appear bright green.
  • Audio Amplifier: He also can act as an audio amplifier, radio and/or microphone, illustrated when he uses a claw as the needle on a record player, and the music comes out of his open mouth.
  • Enhanced Hearing & Smell: He has an acute sense of smell and hearing.
  • Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combat: He is also dexterously skilled in hand-to-hand combat, using all four arms or just two.
  • Alien Form: In his alien form, he has three spines on his back, two antennae on his head, and can grow two extra pair of arms.
  • Dog Form: Stitch can hide his spines, antennae and extra pair of two arms in his body, taking the form of an ordinary Earth dog; he used this to become Lilo's dog.
  • Semi-Immortality: Stitch can't age; when Skip flashed 10 years ahead, he didn't age a bit, but for some reasonBabyfier's powder reversed him into an infant, meaning he's immune to aging older.
  • Vacuum Adaptation: Along with the rest of his cousins, Stitch can survive in the vacuum of space due to being a genetic alien.

Weaknesses

• Water: Stitch's greatest weakness is his inability to float or swim due to his dense molecular structure, which causes him to sink like a stone in water. Stitch originally had an instinctive aquaphobia, but was able to overcome it because of Lilo's influence over him.
  • Sonic Blasts: Another weakness is the fact that his super-sensitive hearing can lead to temporary deafness when exposed to sonic blasts, such as Yaarp's destructive sound blast.
Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aressword
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stitch's h2h is actually quite good.His durability and instinct would give him a win here. As funny as it may seem stitch has a more killer instinct than beast. Stitch wins with small difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stitch's h2h is actually quite good.His durability and instinct would give him a win here. As funny as it may seem stitch has a more killer instinct than beast. Stitch wins with small difficulty.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aee

Stitch wins easy as fucked.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers