No prep

Both in character

Morals off

Stitch gets 4 blasters

Fighting Here
by *speedking

Who Wins and Why?

#2 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

stitch has shown high resistance to electricity multiple times, he should be able to win.

#3 Posted by joewell (6245 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

stitch has shown high resistance to electricity multiple times, he should be able to win.

Yeah but Pikachu has other attacks, like iron tail

#4 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: what's tat?

:]

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu wins because plot device powers

#6 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3656 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Stitch, but Pikachu FTW!

#7 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@kameo said:

Yeah but Pikachu has other attacks, like iron tail

Stitch has tanked worse.

#8 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

I love Stitch, but Pikachu FTW!

waaaaat?

stitch iz awesome!

he saved the world twice!

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Stitch.

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (12839 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Pikachu doesn't have plot device powers. He loses a lot.

#11 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

pikachu wins. 
then ash capture that blue "thing" via master ball.

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu has little battle experience on his own and relies on Ash, while Stitch knows how to fight.

Pikachu can really only use his speed and try to end it quickly, but I see Sitch winning this.

#13 Edited by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Pikachu doesn't have plot device powers. He loses a lot.

Well kind of. Seeing how he beats Drake's Dragonite, and a Regice due to plot, but then loses to some random 1 episode Pokemon in the next.

Yea he's pretty inconsistent.

#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

As Stitch's creator has stated before 

"He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than super computer, and lift objects 3,000 times his size."

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

As Stitch's creator has stated before "He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than super computer, and lift objects 3,000 times his size."

That better be based on thought speed, not intelligence.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Pikachu...it has speed blitz capabilities.

#17 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch FTW

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch stomps though if the writing had remained consistent before Dawn came in Pikachu would fair much better

#19 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch murders Pikachu.

#20 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch has waaaay more durability and raw power than Pikachu. If im not mistaken, he survived reentry into the earths atmosphere. So he wins.

#21 Edited by Goku12345 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I see Stitch winning this heck I am think Stitch could beat Naruto as well since Stitch is PROBABLY not actually I am just guessing this but at most Stitch is probably weighs 40 Pounds while Stitch probably weighs 20 pounds in the least so 40 x 3,000 is 120,000 Pounds which is equivilant to 60 Tons while 20 x 3,000 is 60,000 which is equivilant to 30 Tons so Stitch could probably lift 60 Tons at most while he probably could lift 30 Tons in the least so to me Stitch would destroy Naruto heck he could probably overpower Base Goku Physically without him turning into a Super Saiyan depending where you put his weight of course and don't forget Stitch is pretty dense to so he should be heavy and Base Goku when he was training in other world and was wearing weights Goku said he would barely be able to move if 10 Tons of weight was put on both his Arms and Legs and he has 2 Arms and 2 Legs (Obviously) so 4 x 10 Tons is 40 Tons so Stitch is WAY stronger then you think so ya my vote is definitely for Stitch

#22 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6927 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch eats Pikachu like he did this dog.

#23 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to go with stitch according to his wiki page here are a list of his abilities: http://liloandstich.wikia.com/wiki/Stitch_%22626%22

Experiment 626 is being sought for escaping from interstellar custody of Prison Transport Durgon. He is considered four-armed and mischievous. He is of unknown orgin and of an unknown species.

• Primary Function: Destruction of urban population centers.
  • DNA: Experiment 626's DNA and RNA structure is based on covalent, chemical bonds, which is modified in the lab of Dr. Jumba Jookiba for the infamous to incorporate sequences from a variety of other different creatures across the galaxy.
  • Basic Morphology of Stitch: Experiment 626 is an intelligent, bipedal, carbon-based organism with four arms, binocular vision, excellent night vision capabilities, acute sense of smell and hearing, and has the ability to transmit and receive microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on his head. The preferred frequency for 626's antennae is 2.5GHz, coincidentally the same as terrestrial microwave ovens. The blood-like compound that circulates carbon-rich nutrients and oxygen through his body primarily consists of water, being like that of terrestrial organisms of the planet 'Earth'.
  • Body temperature: Experiment 626's body temperature sets to a height of 112 F. This temperature is fatal to Earth beings and himself, due to the breakdown of weak hydrogen bonds in DNA, but the stronger covalent bonds of 626's DNA keeps his body's organic modules intact at this high being temperature.
  • Vision: Experiment 626 has extremely large, forward looking eyes with red, reflective, photosensitive retinas to allow efficient and safe locomotion in trees and equipped with acute binocular and excellent night vision capabilities. He also has an extra eyelid that covers the eyes so it protects them from light. Jumba started working on the various building blocks of 626's DNA.
  • Hearing: Experiment 626 has extremely large, motor controlled ears, which are large compared to his body size, but account for acute, fine hearing and use of sonar. Like terrestrial bats, 626 uses sonar, which accounts for the size shape, and fine motor control of his ears and there are two 'chips' in each ear. One in the top of his right ear, and the other towards the bottom of his left ear. 626 can detect the sound of a blood-sucking leach at a hundred yards, and can move by emotion and capable hearing extremely well. He is highly sensitive because his eardrums are on the inside.
  • Smell: Experiment 626 has acute senses of smell. His large nose is able to pick up any scent for a very far being distance away, smell up to 10 miles away. He is highly sensitive, has tiny pore in the nose for which he can breath through.
  • Skin and Skeletal Structure: Experiment 626 has blue, navy and dark blue-themed skin/fur theme. His skin contain polymers, which render him flame-proof, in addition to genetically modified metallic concentrations in his bone and tissue that render him bulletproof. His skeleton and tissue contains iron and titanium instead of the calcium and phosphate compounds of Earth organisms. He has a strong, flexible backbone, which allow him to become a rolling ball/buzzsaw. His spinal cord is on the ventral, not doral side of his spines, and he lacks the vertebral structure of neural spines, but 626 has transverse, vertebral processes, which serves as attachment points for his ribs. He has two set of shoulders, (accounting for extra set of arms) one below neck and another pseudo-shoulder in his mid body. When extra arms retracts, two sets of muscles alternate tensing and releasing enable the lower arm to operate like a switchblade and slide along the groove. His pelvis is built of five fused bones on each side, rather than the three of all terrestrial vertebrates. Due to his very strong skeletal system, and extra limbs for support, 626 is able to scale buildings and walls due to extremely sharp retractable claws and pads which contains sticky suction-like substance and are able to dig into the mountain sides and used as mountain picks, and lift 3,000x his on weight. 626's claws are made of hardened keratin. It can rip open his prey like an overripe mango, and can be retracted completely or harshly. 626 has building speaker inside of his vocal cords, so he can play whatever he listens to what the other evil co-workers are saying. 626's three sharp spikes on his back are filled with a poisonous toxin which is fatal to himself and Earth beings. His tail wags with emotion, and is sensitive for stabilization. His very sharp teeth are capable of breaking through wood, bone, glass and weak metals. If one falls out of his gums, it is quickly replaced by a new one. His front row has incisors for tearing and back row has molars for grinding.
  • Brain: Experiment 626 uses 90% of his brain for high mental functions, unlike the rest of Jumba's 600 series creation, as opposed to the few percent used by humans. He is able to understand thousands of alien languages and sub-dialects, including some of the most obscure in the Galaxy. 626 is easily able to operate auto mobiles as well as be able to programs computer with amazing rapidity that comes easily to him and de-bug Windows Operating System software.
  • Weight: Because Experiment 626 has a density that cause him to sink like a stone in water, it is natural for him to fear bodies of water and to avoid pools whenever possible. As you can imagine, he probably did not appreciate landing on the water-planet, Earth!
  • Abilities: Experiment 626 has excellent night-vision capabilities, an acute sense of smell and hearing as well as some ability to receive and transmit microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on his head. The subject has been recorded as capable of manipulating objects 1000 times his own mass. Due to his high molecular density, 626 has a natural aversion to all bodies of water.
#24 Posted by Nheritor (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Stitch is very intelligent and a fast thinker, plus he can lift 3000 times his weight. Stitch is a triple threat

#25 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu curbstomp.

#26 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Nope Stitch curbstomp

#27 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbird3rdboywonder: How so?
#28 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu wins, he has a huge range of attacks, awesome durability (come on how many immense final evolution pokémon has he survived) and is ridiculously quick I believe that agility is supposed to take him to supersonic speed levels although I can't remember where I read that and may have mis-remembered, but yeah he is definitely faster, more agile and more powerful and he beat a Raichu which can create 100,000 volts of electricty, I think Stich would be fried by that, considering that careless contact with a Raichu can take down a full grown African Bull Elephant as stated in the pokédex.

#29 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Stitch is nearly indestructible, more agile, can lift 3000 times his own weight, more agile and most importantly shock resistant. There's nothing pikachu can do to harm Stitch in the slightest unless it can magically start using water attacks

#30 Posted by BlackWind (5473 posts) - - Show Bio

Stitch is designed for destruction. Pikachu loses without plot armor.

#31 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

Pikachu wins, he has a huge range of attacks, awesome durability (come on how many immense final evolution pokémon has he survived) and is ridiculously quick I believe that agility is supposed to take him to supersonic speed levels although I can't remember where I read that and may have mis-remembered, but yeah he is definitely faster, more agile and more powerful and he beat a Raichu which can create 100,000 volts of electricty, I think Stich would be fried by that, considering that careless contact with a Raichu can take down a full grown African Bull Elephant as stated in the pokédex.

actually an Indian Elephant.

#32 Posted by sECUREij (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: Pikachu grounded himself against raichu his tail acted as a lightning rod) and he lost in their first battle. Also a lot of those final evo's took more then one of ashs pokemon, with Pikachu landing the final hit.

#33 Posted by DeathHero61 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is old but stitch takes this with ease.

#34 Posted by DBVSE7 (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu gets stomped lol

#35 Posted by thelocust619 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised to see anyone picking Pikachu at all...is he really on that level? What has he done? Cuz speedy or not, he's not faster than a laser...n I don't see him accomplishing much of anything against someone like Stitch even with an absolute speed advantage. He'd probably get tired n then Stitch eats him. If this isnt the near-mismatch I think it is can someone enlighten me??

#36 Posted by anguslight (46 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by mjolnirson (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Sich stomp he is massively strong, durable, agile, and fast. also he plays guitar.

#38 Posted by DeathHero61 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh.... stitch stomps. Although stitch is slow in comparison, he only needs to land one casual hit to end pikachu. Pikachu isn't exactly ash's most resilient pokemon. Although ash has thought of some amazing strategies, Stitch is a super computer and although ash's plans are rather impressive sometimes, we all know ash is a dumbass. Stitch can form formulated plans to an extent, and has several environmental advantages. He is far too durable for pikachu to even do anything in the first place.

As much as it pains me to say this. Pikachu gets stomped.

#39 Posted by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

stitch has everything going for him except or speed