Who Wins and Why?

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kameo

stitch has shown high resistance to electricity multiple times, he should be able to win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@kameo said:

stitch has shown high resistance to electricity multiple times, he should be able to win.

Yeah but Pikachu has other attacks, like iron tail

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kameo

@joewell: what's tat?

:]

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Pikachu wins because plot device powers

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#6  Edited By StMichalofWilson

I love Stitch, but Pikachu FTW!

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chronus

@joewell said:

@kameo said:

Yeah but Pikachu has other attacks, like iron tail

Stitch has tanked worse.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kameo

@StMichalofWilson said:

I love Stitch, but Pikachu FTW!

waaaaat?

stitch iz awesome!

he saved the world twice!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Probably Stitch.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Pikachu doesn't have plot device powers. He loses a lot.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiendninja

pikachu wins. 
then ash capture that blue "thing" via master ball.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ximpossibrux

Pikachu has little battle experience on his own and relies on Ash, while Stitch knows how to fight.

Pikachu can really only use his speed and try to end it quickly, but I see Sitch winning this.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

@nickzambuto said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Pikachu doesn't have plot device powers. He loses a lot.

Well kind of. Seeing how he beats Drake's Dragonite, and a Regice due to plot, but then loses to some random 1 episode Pokemon in the next.

Yea he's pretty inconsistent.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

As Stitch's creator has stated before 

"He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than super computer, and lift objects 3,000 times his size."

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ximpossibrux

@OmegaDynasty said:

As Stitch's creator has stated before "He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than super computer, and lift objects 3,000 times his size."

That better be based on thought speed, not intelligence.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'mma say Pikachu...it has speed blitz capabilities.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Stitch FTW

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch stomps though if the writing had remained consistent before Dawn came in Pikachu would fair much better

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RingSlinger

Stitch murders Pikachu.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch has waaaay more durability and raw power than Pikachu. If im not mistaken, he survived reentry into the earths atmosphere. So he wins.

Goku12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goku12345

Ya I see Stitch winning this heck I am think Stitch could beat Naruto as well since Stitch is PROBABLY not actually I am just guessing this but at most Stitch is probably weighs 40 Pounds while Stitch probably weighs 20 pounds in the least so 40 x 3,000 is 120,000 Pounds which is equivilant to 60 Tons while 20 x 3,000 is 60,000 which is equivilant to 30 Tons so Stitch could probably lift 60 Tons at most while he probably could lift 30 Tons in the least so to me Stitch would destroy Naruto heck he could probably overpower Base Goku Physically without him turning into a Super Saiyan depending where you put his weight of course and don't forget Stitch is pretty dense to so he should be heavy and Base Goku when he was training in other world and was wearing weights Goku said he would barely be able to move if 10 Tons of weight was put on both his Arms and Legs and he has 2 Arms and 2 Legs (Obviously) so 4 x 10 Tons is 40 Tons so Stitch is WAY stronger then you think so ya my vote is definitely for Stitch

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Stitch eats Pikachu like he did this dog.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ms__omega

Gonna have to go with stitch according to his wiki page here are a list of his abilities: http://liloandstich.wikia.com/wiki/Stitch_%22626%22

Experiment 626 is being sought for escaping from interstellar custody of Prison Transport Durgon. He is considered four-armed and mischievous. He is of unknown orgin and of an unknown species.

• Primary Function: Destruction of urban population centers.
  • DNA: Experiment 626's DNA and RNA structure is based on covalent, chemical bonds, which is modified in the lab of Dr. Jumba Jookiba for the infamous to incorporate sequences from a variety of other different creatures across the galaxy.
  • Basic Morphology of Stitch: Experiment 626 is an intelligent, bipedal, carbon-based organism with four arms, binocular vision, excellent night vision capabilities, acute sense of smell and hearing, and has the ability to transmit and receive microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on his head. The preferred frequency for 626's antennae is 2.5GHz, coincidentally the same as terrestrial microwave ovens. The blood-like compound that circulates carbon-rich nutrients and oxygen through his body primarily consists of water, being like that of terrestrial organisms of the planet 'Earth'.
  • Body temperature: Experiment 626's body temperature sets to a height of 112 F. This temperature is fatal to Earth beings and himself, due to the breakdown of weak hydrogen bonds in DNA, but the stronger covalent bonds of 626's DNA keeps his body's organic modules intact at this high being temperature.
  • Vision: Experiment 626 has extremely large, forward looking eyes with red, reflective, photosensitive retinas to allow efficient and safe locomotion in trees and equipped with acute binocular and excellent night vision capabilities. He also has an extra eyelid that covers the eyes so it protects them from light. Jumba started working on the various building blocks of 626's DNA.
  • Hearing: Experiment 626 has extremely large, motor controlled ears, which are large compared to his body size, but account for acute, fine hearing and use of sonar. Like terrestrial bats, 626 uses sonar, which accounts for the size shape, and fine motor control of his ears and there are two 'chips' in each ear. One in the top of his right ear, and the other towards the bottom of his left ear. 626 can detect the sound of a blood-sucking leach at a hundred yards, and can move by emotion and capable hearing extremely well. He is highly sensitive because his eardrums are on the inside.
  • Smell: Experiment 626 has acute senses of smell. His large nose is able to pick up any scent for a very far being distance away, smell up to 10 miles away. He is highly sensitive, has tiny pore in the nose for which he can breath through.
  • Skin and Skeletal Structure: Experiment 626 has blue, navy and dark blue-themed skin/fur theme. His skin contain polymers, which render him flame-proof, in addition to genetically modified metallic concentrations in his bone and tissue that render him bulletproof. His skeleton and tissue contains iron and titanium instead of the calcium and phosphate compounds of Earth organisms. He has a strong, flexible backbone, which allow him to become a rolling ball/buzzsaw. His spinal cord is on the ventral, not doral side of his spines, and he lacks the vertebral structure of neural spines, but 626 has transverse, vertebral processes, which serves as attachment points for his ribs. He has two set of shoulders, (accounting for extra set of arms) one below neck and another pseudo-shoulder in his mid body. When extra arms retracts, two sets of muscles alternate tensing and releasing enable the lower arm to operate like a switchblade and slide along the groove. His pelvis is built of five fused bones on each side, rather than the three of all terrestrial vertebrates. Due to his very strong skeletal system, and extra limbs for support, 626 is able to scale buildings and walls due to extremely sharp retractable claws and pads which contains sticky suction-like substance and are able to dig into the mountain sides and used as mountain picks, and lift 3,000x his on weight. 626's claws are made of hardened keratin. It can rip open his prey like an overripe mango, and can be retracted completely or harshly. 626 has building speaker inside of his vocal cords, so he can play whatever he listens to what the other evil co-workers are saying. 626's three sharp spikes on his back are filled with a poisonous toxin which is fatal to himself and Earth beings. His tail wags with emotion, and is sensitive for stabilization. His very sharp teeth are capable of breaking through wood, bone, glass and weak metals. If one falls out of his gums, it is quickly replaced by a new one. His front row has incisors for tearing and back row has molars for grinding.
  • Brain: Experiment 626 uses 90% of his brain for high mental functions, unlike the rest of Jumba's 600 series creation, as opposed to the few percent used by humans. He is able to understand thousands of alien languages and sub-dialects, including some of the most obscure in the Galaxy. 626 is easily able to operate auto mobiles as well as be able to programs computer with amazing rapidity that comes easily to him and de-bug Windows Operating System software.
  • Weight: Because Experiment 626 has a density that cause him to sink like a stone in water, it is natural for him to fear bodies of water and to avoid pools whenever possible. As you can imagine, he probably did not appreciate landing on the water-planet, Earth!
  • Abilities: Experiment 626 has excellent night-vision capabilities, an acute sense of smell and hearing as well as some ability to receive and transmit microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on his head. The subject has been recorded as capable of manipulating objects 1000 times his own mass. Due to his high molecular density, 626 has a natural aversion to all bodies of water.
Nheritor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nheritor

@XImpossibruX: Stitch is very intelligent and a fast thinker, plus he can lift 3000 times his weight. Stitch is a triple threat

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Pikachu curbstomp.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious: Nope Stitch curbstomp

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious
@redbird3rdboywonder: How so?
SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SSJLozza

Pikachu wins, he has a huge range of attacks, awesome durability (come on how many immense final evolution pokémon has he survived) and is ridiculously quick I believe that agility is supposed to take him to supersonic speed levels although I can't remember where I read that and may have mis-remembered, but yeah he is definitely faster, more agile and more powerful and he beat a Raichu which can create 100,000 volts of electricty, I think Stich would be fried by that, considering that careless contact with a Raichu can take down a full grown African Bull Elephant as stated in the pokédex.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious: Stitch is nearly indestructible, more agile, can lift 3000 times his own weight, more agile and most importantly shock resistant. There's nothing pikachu can do to harm Stitch in the slightest unless it can magically start using water attacks

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlackWind

Stitch is designed for destruction. Pikachu loses without plot armor.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@SSJLozza said:

Pikachu wins, he has a huge range of attacks, awesome durability (come on how many immense final evolution pokémon has he survived) and is ridiculously quick I believe that agility is supposed to take him to supersonic speed levels although I can't remember where I read that and may have mis-remembered, but yeah he is definitely faster, more agile and more powerful and he beat a Raichu which can create 100,000 volts of electricty, I think Stich would be fried by that, considering that careless contact with a Raichu can take down a full grown African Bull Elephant as stated in the pokédex.

actually an Indian Elephant.

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: Pikachu grounded himself against raichu his tail acted as a lightning rod) and he lost in their first battle. Also a lot of those final evo's took more then one of ashs pokemon, with Pikachu landing the final hit.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is old but stitch takes this with ease.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pikachu gets stomped lol

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised to see anyone picking Pikachu at all...is he really on that level? What has he done? Cuz speedy or not, he's not faster than a laser...n I don't see him accomplishing much of anything against someone like Stitch even with an absolute speed advantage. He'd probably get tired n then Stitch eats him. If this isnt the near-mismatch I think it is can someone enlighten me??

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sich stomp he is massively strong, durable, agile, and fast. also he plays guitar.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh.... stitch stomps. Although stitch is slow in comparison, he only needs to land one casual hit to end pikachu. Pikachu isn't exactly ash's most resilient pokemon. Although ash has thought of some amazing strategies, Stitch is a super computer and although ash's plans are rather impressive sometimes, we all know ash is a dumbass. Stitch can form formulated plans to an extent, and has several environmental advantages. He is far too durable for pikachu to even do anything in the first place.

Loading Video...

As much as it pains me to say this. Pikachu gets stomped.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stitch has everything going for him except or speed

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By kbroskywalker

I've haven't watched the show lilonstutch in years so I don't remember what he's capable off so he may well win but pikachu is being underplayed.

Pikachu actually can fight on its own and has even suggested strategies to ash.

Power wise pikachu is solidly legendary. Yes he idoesn'y consistently operate at that level but that's for obvious pis reasons as if pikachu were to operate at his peak ash would easily win every single battle. What should be noted is the feats that are considered outliers by some here are actually consistent with how h performs vs legendaries. He consistently performs at a high level when face with high level Pokemon.

Pikachu has beats a fully rested regice trained by one of the best trainers in the world in Brandon. He's tied Latios who had received no prior damage and based on his other showings vs high level opponents. Pikachu hurt a near perfect replica of new 2 and beat dragonite who was trained by the best trainer in the orange islands. He has tagged the Alamodome darkrai and made him groan in pain. Said darkrai contended with the Pokemon of time and space. He hurt Arceus when h didn't the plate that made him immune to lighting. It's worth noting without said plate Arceus tanked the Lightning of dozens of Pokemon for several minutes as well as solve water.

Pikachu has resisted mind control that took control of one of the three most powerful legendaries of the unova legion.

Pikachu is legendary level

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 anthp2000  Moderator

Pikachu stomps

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cpt_nice

Pikachu eventually. Stitch has good durability but he is way too slow to catch Pikachu, who can create after images using quick attack and agility.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All his lightning attacks probably will inconvenience Stitch at most but he has other tricks such as Iron Tail which is bound to hurt.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ash: what kind of Pokemon is that (opens pokedex)

Pokedex: KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Ash: okay ready pikachu!?.... Pikachu?

Ash looks down and around but can seem to find pikachu then looks at stitch

Stitch: buuurp(with sparks coming out of his mouth)

Then stitch picks up his four blasters shooting in the air laughing maniacally

Stitch notices ash and waves

Stitch: hiiiiieeee

Ash runs like a girl crying

Battle over stitch wins the battle but looses the war trying to digest and poop out a pikachu later that day

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 anthp2000  Moderator

Pikastomp

Alright, it's not a stomp but Pikachu wins.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. Stitch

Arnold15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the match could go either Way Pikachu has taken pretty bad hits before and managed to beat a Regice and a Dragonite and tied with a Latios but then stitch has super strength Pikachu is faster either way this match can go both ways a better match up would Alakazam vs stitch maybe

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Gilateen

Pikachu wins, faster, stronger, and durability

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stich.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch stomps...his fellow experiments are stronger than Pikachu and he has fought them off...he could always just kill Ash and theb without him Pikachu would be unable to get necessary direction...also Stiches blasters can be an instant kill...