No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

15 minutes of prep time.

Full knowledge for both teams.

Onaga has Kimigoto.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place in a Roman Coliseum.

They start out 75 feet away from each other.

Discuss which team you believe wins.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Listing my teams capabilities:

Raziel: Reborn vampire, granted his powers by an Elder God, who he later rebeled against and helped slay.

Physically very powerful, althought strength has never been given a quantitative value, he can lift and throw humans with ease, move stone blocks and boulders weighing several thousand pounds, and push down massive stone columns.

Speed is also undefined, but he is superior to both humans and vampires. Making him roughly 3 to 4 times faster than the normal humn.

Carries the wraith Soul Reaver blade, which is bonded to him, effectively making it impossible to disarm him. Each strike with the Soul Reaver "charges" the blade, and when fully charged he can release the stored energy in at outward 360 degree blast.

Telekinesis: Raziel has the ability to blast foes with telekinetic energy, or suspend them in the air, holding the for several seconds. While holding them he can push or pull them, essentially bringing them to himself.

Soul Eating: When Raziel vanquishes a foe, he can devour their soul to heal himself. In game he has been able to acquire certain abilities of exceptionally powerful characters (i.e. he become immune to water after eating the soul of a vampire who evolved past their weakness to water).

Alcatraz: United States Force Recon Marine wearing the Nanosuit 2.

■Armor Mode: Prevent Health Damage by Draining Suit energy, slowing down user and

increasing noise.

Power Mode: Extra melee damage, tripled jump height, sprinting speed and reloading speed.

Cloaking - Similar to Predator or the cloaking in Halo

Hands-free Radio

Night Vision

On board computer - can mark and track threats, provides a "radar" similar to a montion sensor

Temperature stablization (down to -200 C)

Increases wearers strength (exact amount is unknown but Alcatraz can tear the turret off a tank and toss cars short distances)

Reaction time is half the speed of a normal human.

Thermal vision

Defibulator - automatically activates upon Alcatraz's heart stopping.

Rebreather - unlimited breath underwater

His suit runs on energy, which the suit recharges on its own after a few moments.

Every superhuman feat (cloaking, armor hardening, super punch, super jump, etc)

drains a bit of the energy. Every time he does something that does not

consistute one of those abilities, his suit begins to recharge. Using multiple modes at once (i.e. armor and power) drains his suit rapidly.

Alcatraz is a fully trained Force Recon Marine, trained in extensive combat arms, support

manuvers, covert and scouting operations, and Special Operations hand to hand

combatives.

James Heller: USMC Sergeant infected with the Blacklight virus granting him superhuman powers.

Heller can shift is body to form any slashing or crushing weapon (similar to Carnage). He can also reach out with razor sharp tendrils to shred and grab. He can also generate two shields with this shifting, protecting him from multiple angles.

Heller has superhuman strength, speed, agility, and endurance. Allowed him to run faster than cars and tear apart armored vehilces, and perform acorbatic parkour-type moves a normal human could not.

Heller has enhanced durability and healing factor, like his predacessor Alex Mercer.

Heller possesses a viral "sonar sense" a tool which allows him to find a target in a crowded area.

Heller is also a fully trained US Marine. Capable with any firearm, knife, and well versed in combat tactics. Before his infection he took out a Brawler (an infected creature in game) using nothing but his knife.

Wall of text, sorry for that. Just getting the stats out there. Raziel is my big beast, he the fastest, strongest, and most versatile. He's slain demons, vampires, Hyldan (otherworldly beings), and an battled an Elderr God. I think he can take Onaga without much trouble. Alcatraz could handle Scorpion, as he is stronger, faster, and better armed. With his nanosuit hardened, he's shrugged off a tank shell blast. Scorpion is the better hand to hand fighter, but it'd be easy for Alcatraz's cloaking, armor, and power to overtake him. Metal Sonic is the tough one, he is definately fast than my characters. Heller with his healing would have to be able to tank him until Raziel and Alcatraz were finished, and with Raziel's telekintic holding abilities hold Sonic while the other two pick him apart. Thanks for reading, this is fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@GraniteSoldier: Impressive, sounds like you have quite the team. Now I must wait for joewell's argument.

Also, anybody else agree Team 2 wins?

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BloodsunXL

Heller could solo tbh. Onaga may be difficult but others wouldnt be as much use.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

Team 1 has Scorpion. Nobody messes with Scorpion. He'll pull your lungs out your ear!

No Caption Provided
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BloodsunXL

@GR2Blackout: Scorpion is my favorite MK character, but he doesnt have the durablity feats to put him anywhere near Heller. Metal Sonic can't really do much either but maybe be used as a distarction. I say Heller solos 6/10 and Team 2 wins 10/10

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

yeah probly, im totaly out classed :(

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Metal Sonic is the key here in my opinion, but onaga scorpion don't a chance so metal sonic would be ganged up on

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well since joewell believes he loses, I guess GraniteSolider advances.