#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

well

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie wins easy. he can create weapons and traps, hell he even created a mini shuttle once to go in and kill his un born brother.

Cartman can manipulate but Stewie is a genius.

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie hardly manages to pull off any of his schemes. Unlike Cartman, who kills that kids parents and gets him to eat them. How many times has Stewie tried to kill Lois? How many times has he succeeded, i havent seen all the episodes but im pretty sure hes tried alot and hasnt killed her. Cartman would lay the smackdown.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Stewie wins easy. he can create weapons and traps, hell he even created a mini shuttle once to go in and kill his un born brother.Cartman can manipulate but Stewie is a genius."

OMg that's hilarious!

#6 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Stewie hardly manages to pull off any of his schemes. Unlike Cartman, who kills that kids parents and gets him to eat them. How many times has Stewie tried to kill Lois? How many times has he succeeded, i havent seen all the episodes but im pretty sure hes tried alot and hasnt killed her. Cartman would lay the smackdown."

not always true he just fails with his parents but Tortured that bully who took his bike and got those foreing kids at the foster home to fight. "Dance puppets dance!"

#7 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman has manipulated people far worse then making a couple of baby's fight eachother. That bully was pretty stupid, Cartman has also came up with traps (like my example above, Scott Tinnerman or sumthin like that, Cartman tells stan and kyle his plan to embarrass Scott knowing they would tell him, they do so Scott gets his parents to go to the farm for what ever reason and tresspassers get shot on site, cartman knew this and got took the newly dead body's from the crime scene cut them up and put them in the kids stew.) But anyways Cartman wins, Stewie's traps wouldnt work and Cartman would beat the crap outta him.

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie has created mini ships to navigate his fathers insides, he plots on how to kill his mother while Cartman is a mommas boy. He's created everything from time machines to death rays, hell he's even been Darth Stewie. Cartman talk big but as soon as he has to fight he runs or gets the crap kicked out of him.

#9 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny how this is getting serious

Cartman is more evil and stewies is just cute evil

they probably wont have stewie kill anyone because its cute/funny when he fails

although he really pwn brian "wheres my money stop ducking me man!"

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Its funny how this is getting seriousCartman is more evil and stewies is just cute evilthey probably wont have stewie kill anyone because its cute/funny when he failsalthough he really pwn brian "wheres my money stop ducking me man!""

He jacked Brian up that whole episode :P

#11 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm Stewie id say because of tech
#12 Posted by ms_precious (7 posts) - - Show Bio

i say cartman because he has the power to have all the powers

#13 Posted by SP1D3RxV3N0M (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie
#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman can't touch this. 

#15 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman 

The guy killed a kids parents and tricked him into eating thier remains. Thats just evil.

#16 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman is evil, but he can't fight worth a bag of flaming dog poo. 

#18 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"

Stewie wins easy. he can create weapons and traps, hell he even created a mini shuttle once to go in and kill his un born brother.

Cartman can manipulate but Stewie is a genius.

"
#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Sun King (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay, I have to go with Cartman here.  Stewie is badass but is still a little too innocent and naive at times.  Cartman is too cunning here, chances are he'll convince Stewie that he's on his side and then backstabb him.  Besides, Cartman almost destroyed the entire Family Guy universe.............   (I really have too much time on my hands).

#21 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:
"

Nay, I have to go with Cartman here.  Stewie is badass but is still a little too innocent and naive at times.  Cartman is too cunning here, chances are he'll convince Stewie that he's on his side and then backstabb him.  Besides, Cartman almost destroyed the entire Family Guy universe.............   (I really have too much time on my hands).

"

first stewie wouldnt trust him stewie wants world domination cartman got beat up by a girl
#22 Edited by Sun King (390 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta:
I don't know.  A bit of faltery has worked on Stewie in the past.  If Cartman panders to Stewie's Ego and asks to be a follower in his new regime, a humble minion to Stewie great genius.
#23 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:
"@vegeta: I don't know.  A bit of faltery has worked on Stewie in the past.  If Cartman panders to Stewie's Ego and asks to be a follower in his new regime, a humble minion to Stewie great genius. "

If Stewie isn't fooled by Brian's fake moustache, then he won't be fooled by Cartman's lies.
#24 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

cartman
stewie is smarter but without prep time or weapons cartman would just fall on top of him

#25 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie