• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Stewie creates a portal to an alternate Earth where he encounters Eric Cartman. 
 
Cartman accidentally discovers a portal to another dimension/Alternate Earth... 
 
It takes place in a Earth that's a combination of both worlds.. 
 
Fight to the Death, who wins? Who's smarter? Who's more evil? 
 
Stewie Griffin: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VS. 
 
Eric Cartman: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RULES: They both have half a day prep time before battling to the death. All weapons they have and create apply.
#2 Edited by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie is a megalomaniac so i'd say stewie

#3 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie would annihilate Cartman  unless it was a joke telling contest.

#4 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie

#5 Edited by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Simpson owns all.  Sadly, he isn't fighting, just those who are ripoffs of him.

#6 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Stewie and Cartman are nothing like Bart.... 
 
Stewie is far smarter then Cartman and Bart together lol

#7 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

lol, Stewie and Cartman are nothing like Bart.... 
 
Stewie is far smarter then Cartman and Bart together lol

"
But see, they are both evil, cruel children.  And Bart is actually a tactical genius and is multi-lingul in English, French, and Japanese.
#8 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

cartman maid a kid eat his parents with a couple hours prep. he wins

#9 Posted by nickj54 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman stomps
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman stomps his evil and plotting feats blow Stewie out of the water

#11 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderkid, lol I never said Bart's dumb...just that Stewie is very smart...and evil as well(they're all evil lol) that goes without saying but Stewie has invented ray guns, futuristic weapons, time machines, technology to get smaller and just a ton of things I'm forgetting right now but you get the point :) 
 
I think it would be epic for sure. 
 
This is how i'd rank the 3 of them personally: 
 
Smarts:

Stewie>>Bart>>>>>>>>>>>Cartman

Evilness:

Stewie>>Cartman>Bart(bart is more of the Dennis the menace type rather then evil honestly)

Most Twisted:

Cartman>>Bart>>>>>Stewie

Best with Prep:

Stewie>>Bart>>>>>Cartman

 
Most Athletic:

Bart>>>Stewie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cartman

 
lol

#12 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: Stewie has next to no feats with prep like Cartman does and Cartman is by far more evil than Stewie Stewie still has emotions and grows bonds to people
#13 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

@spiderkid, lol I never said Bart's dumb...just that Stewie is very smart...and evil as well(they're all evil lol) that goes without saying but Stewie has invented ray guns, futuristic weapons, time machines, technology to get smaller and just a ton of things I'm forgetting right now but you get the point :) 
 
I think it would be epic for sure. 
 
This is how i'd rank the 3 of them personally: 
 
Smarts:

Stewie>>Bart>>>>>>>>>>>Cartman

Evilness:

Stewie>>Cartman>Bart(bart is more of the Dennis the menace type rather then evil honestly)

Most Twisted:

Cartman>>Bart>>>>>Stewie

Best with Prep:

Stewie>>Bart>>>>>Cartman

 
Most Athletic:

Bart>>>Stewie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cartman

 
lol

"
My major point was that the others were inspired by Bart, each enforcing one of his qualities hugely.
#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well, everyone is inspired by someone...Bart and the Simpson were inspired by Looney Tunes among every other cartoon just about if you want to go that route, know what I mean?  
 
But I do think Stewie is unique being a "smart, evil, talking baby" 
 
@Son, I have to disagree...Stewie's shown better feats then Cartman and for one rarely works alone and needs his friends to help with his plans half the time. Stewie if you read my earlier post, has done quite a few impressive things as well as being far smarter then Cartman...

#15 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman with prep has made people eat their own parents, infected Kyle with aids, amassed a cult of gingers that followed his every bidding, froze himself to get to the future and found his way back, and has beaten Satan ; in the south park movie. With prep he is one evil bastard.

#16 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Eric Cartman with the win, I love Stewie only he hasn't earned the respect that Eric has when it comes to acts of evil.
#17 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Taliax said:
"Cartman with prep has made people eat their own parents, infected Kyle with aids, amassed a cult of gingers that followed his every bidding, froze himself to get to the future and found his way back, and has beaten Satan ; in the south park movie. With prep he is one evil bastard. "

yes when cartman puts his mind to it...he can be batman with prep
#18 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie wins here.

#19 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:
Cartman wins
#20 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I beg to differ mate ;) Stewie will kill fatty lol

#21 Posted by SilverGalford (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie kicks his fat ass.

#22 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie wins he can make really powerful weapons

#23 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie because of the weapons (he invented a time machine, I'm sure his tech. is enough to kill the fat asshole)
#24 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman still wins South Park is still a better show Family Guy is $%^&ing awful

#25 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Cartman still wins South Park is still a better show Family Guy is $%^&ing awful "
co signed
#26 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

 FG>>South Park but I like both shows really. 
 
Give me stewie anyday, if anything I'd say he's more like Batman with prep lol with his cool gadgets

#27 Edited by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

You can get Stewie on a good day where he wont be 100% evil. You can almost go as far to say that you can reason with Stewie. Maybe even sit down and enjoy a drink with him. Stewie Griffen at times shows signs of being  vitreous and loving.  
   
You cannot get Eric Cartman on a good day, he will resemble Satan as much today as he did yesterday. 

Eric Cartman may be pure evil, but Stewie is completely matricidal, which in my book is an evil on its own.  
It's a tough one but... 

Stewie wins this, not with a laser gun or a thoroughly thought out plan, but instead just a snyde & witty remark.
#28 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman always does something crazy.....he made a time machine before just like Stewie
#29 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman wins.  
 
Stewie genuinely has morals, and since the fight with lois in the white house, he's appeared to have given up taking over the world.  
 
Cartman makes Stewie eat Rupert, and the of the fight Stewie is sobbing into the fluff 
 
"MMmmmm, lemme taste your tears Stewie. Oh, they taste sooo good!!"
#30 Posted by Roddy010 (5257 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie destroys Cartman...

#31 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Cartman still wins South Park is still a better show Family Guy is $%^&ing awful "
So true, I only watch family guy when im bored and need a quick laugh lol
 
Anyways...
 
Prep Battle- Cartman destroys Stewie
Evil Battle- Current Cartman has toned down on his 'evilness' imo, but he's still more 'evil' than Stewie.
Cunning battle- Cartman
Fistfight- Well we all now Cartmans a lil punk lol, Stewie kicks his a$$
#32 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  What about evil stewie?
#33 Posted by imblackjames (275 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie STOMPS cartman in everything but evilness cartman is WAY more evil

#34 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems spite

#35 Edited by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Smarter? Stewie 
More evil? Cartman by a long, llllllloooonnnnggggg ways! What has Stewie done in the realm of killing a kid's parents, putting them in chili, and feeding it to the kid? Stewie has killed, and I would say his darkest moment was beating that dad to death in the latest Christmas special, but he isn't as diabolical as Cartman. Both characters have gotten soft in the last few few years, but Stewie has turned into a vehicle for gay jokes, whereas Cartman is still the the master of torture. 
 
Who wins a battle to the death? Hard to say. Stewie has better weapons, but if Cartman catches Stewie off guard we'll be looking at footage for Hostel 3. 
#36 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

CARTMAN ftw easily if he has access to the dark lord Zolo of the chaos dimention. 
 
RESPECT HIS ATHOROTA. 
 
#37 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman may be more evil but he's not smarter and he cannot fight to save his life. Stewie destroys him in fighting skills and tech.

#38 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman Subdued and manipulated the Dark Lord Cthuhlu, and then had his friends send to a hell dimension.. then systematically had cthuhlu destroy everything he didn't like.  Not to mention the Scott Tenderman episode where he fed the boy his own parents.  He also in the future me espisode that he double crossed himself. 
 
i give the most evil to cartman for sure. And Cartman is the better planner, and would use people as decoys, getting the upper hand on stewie. Stewie is the smart but i have never seen him manipulate a darklord. and he has awesome weapons if he's able to use them right.  I think with prep Cartman would win.
#39 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio


With prep: Cartman
Evilness : Cartman easily

Cunningness: Cartman

Fistfight: Stewie easily

#40 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" cartman maid a kid eat his parents with a couple hours prep. he wins "
Exactly what I was going to say.
#41 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

  

#42 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11662 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
"cartman maid a kid eat his parents with a couple hours prep. he wins "

carman made his half brother eat his dad to put it correctly
#43 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman

#44 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @thetitan0 said:
"cartman maid a kid eat his parents with a couple hours prep. he wins "
carman made his half brother eat his dad to put it correctly "
No, I think he's referring to Scott Tenorman or what ever his name was that kept cheating him out of his money by selling him pupes. So, Cartman made this whole elaborate plan for Scott's parents to be killed by a farmer and then hacked their body up and put it into a chili for the chili contest and fed it to Scott.  
 
  
#45 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3582 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie would kill Eric Cartman very quickly. 
 
Eric Cartman is a whiner and a crybaby, and in one of my favorite episodes "Breast Cancer Show Ever", Wendy beat him up pretty quickly despite being a girl who favors talking over fighting.

#46 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11662 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @thetitan0 said:
"cartman maid a kid eat his parents with a couple hours prep. he wins "
carman made his half brother eat his dad to put it correctly "
No, I think he's referring to Scott Tenorman or what ever his name was that kept cheating him out of his money by selling him pupes. So, Cartman made this whole elaborate plan for Scott's parents to be killed by a farmer and then hacked their body up and put it into a chili for the chili contest and fed it to Scott.  
 
  
"

have you ever seen episode 201 scott tenorman is his half brother
#47 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" Stewie would kill Eric Cartman very quickly.  Eric Cartman is a whiner and a crybaby, and in one of my favorite episodes "Breast Cancer Show Ever", Wendy beat him up pretty quickly despite being a girl who favors talking over fighting. "
Oh yeah, I think I remember that episode. Isn't that were he was begging for her not to fight him because he was afraid she would beat him up and humiliate him. He even ate his own underwear to be spared to fight against her. 
#48 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3582 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio

"Heh Heh heh heh heh heh!! I Made you eat peter and lois! heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!" 
 
"GOOD GOD MAN!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???" 
 
 
Cartman wins hands down.
#50 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorg said:
" "Heh Heh heh heh heh heh!! I Made you eat peter and lois! heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!"  "GOOD GOD MAN!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???"   Cartman wins hands down. "
Yes he does