#1 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Steven Segal with his mastery of japanese martial arts gets his hands on the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and jumps into a DC comic book and fights the Man of Steel? What would happen? 

#2 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#3 Edited by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think superman would punch Steven and Steven will grab his fist and do a bone breaking twistamajig barrel-rolling Superman into the air and onto the ground. 
So what is everyone elses opinion?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha... I could see this happening... 
there would be cut scenes of stunt doubles with pony tails attacking Superman and then Kal El falls over... and the screen would cut back to Steven Seagal's face... lol
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Adding Segal seems pointless as giving him 8th Day Juggernaut's powers MAKES HIM 8th Day Juggernaut....

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Steven wins.

#7 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
there would be cut scenes of stunt doubles with pony tails attacking Superman and then Kal El falls over... and the screen would cut back to Steven Seagal's face... lol
LMAO that was so funny XD 

@Vance Astro said:
Adding Segal seems pointless as giving him 8th Day Juggernaut's powers MAKES HIM 8th Day Juggernaut....
But Cain Marko is a terrible fighter so I wanted to add some skill behind that brawn and what better than pasting Seagal's face on Cain's body XP 
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
@King Saturn said:
LMAO that was so funny XD 

@Vance Astro said:
But Cain Marko is a terrible fighter so I wanted to add some skill behind that brawn and what better than pasting Seagal's face on Cain's body XP 
Does being a terrible fighter really matter when you are invulnerable...TO EVERYTHING?
#9 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

nice body :D

#10 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman BFR.

#11 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phylos said:

nice body :D

#12 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty

Steven wins.

Lol
#13 Posted by Reticle (14 posts) - - Show Bio

seagal

#14 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

STEVE SEAGEL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Segal wins. His PIS is stronger. Lol!