#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Predaor receives a task to hunt and kill a human called Steven Seagal, a very worth hunt. A Young blood Predator accepts the hunt and goes after Steven Seagal.

Predator

-Has wrist blades.

-Two Plasma casters.

-Claws.

- Plasma Bombs, Acid Bombs, Pulse Bombs and Heat Bombs.

-2 Spears

- Nuclear Bombs.

-5 tip of visions.

-Other weapons and element of surprise.

Stevean Seagal

-Has 2 pistols.

-One machine gun.

-A knife and a Machete.

-Two thugs to defend him.

-Martial techniques

-Anderson Silva as an Allie.

#2 Posted by boschePG (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Seagal movie character would Smiley be hunting?

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

Which Seagal movie character would Smiley be hunting?

Any version.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (44290 posts) - - Show Bio

What I want to say:

Steven Seagal is unstoppable. He cannot even be harmed. Some people say he "died" in Executive Decision but the man doesn't need a parachute to survive a fall from that height. No, he landed gracefully and walked off into the distance.

What I should say:

The Predator stomps. Seagal is mostly about countering. Well, good luck countering a plasma cannon, man.

Staff
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha what k4tz wanted to say.

#6 Posted by Whitelightning1234 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

This is almost a spite thread. Seagal has 2 pistols and a machine gun? I mean Predators can go invisible and they stay in hiding most of their time. Seagol only showed to be a real good mixed martial artist, he never showed from the movies I have seen him to fight anyone on a level of a Predator. Steve would have to be smart and think of a way to outsmart the Pred like Arnie, Danny and Royce did.

Predator 8/10

#7 Edited by Frocharocha (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Whitelightning1234 said:

This is almost a spite thread. Seagal has 2 pistols and a machine gun? I mean Predators can go invisible and they stay in hiding most of their time. Seagol only showed to be a real good mixed martial artist, he never showed from the movies I have seen him to fight anyone on a level of a Predator. Steve would have to be smart and think of a way to outsmart the Pred like Arnie, Danny and Royce did.

Predator 8/10

This is a Young Blood, so i'ts basically a Predator on it's first hunt. Otherwise Steven Seagal wouldn't last a second.

#8 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Steven Seagal uses his chi blast to incinerate predator lol then he teaches anderson silva a secret predator killing chi blast.

Just kidding Steven Seagal's pelt gets worn by the predator as a joke.

#9 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: This said it all right here. Steven Seagal gets stomp, and he doesn't stand a chance. This is a spite.

#10 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Seagal should win by some ridiculous moves that sorta seem like martial arts

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

What I want to say:

Steven Seagal is unstoppable. He cannot even be harmed. Some people say he "died" in Executive Decision but the man doesn't need a parachute to survive a fall from that height. No, he landed gracefully and walked off into the distance.

What I should say:

The Predator stomps. Seagal is mostly about countering. Well, good luck countering a plasma cannon, man.

Steven Seagal can always rely on the good old fashion neck snap.

Also, most people don't know this, but Steven Seagal actually is a world renowned aikido expert. Most of his stunts and the moves he pulls are actually real fighting styles.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

What I want to say:

What I should say:

You've pretty much summed up my thoughts on the matter

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Betatesthighlander1 said:

Seagal should win by some ridiculous moves that sorta seem like martial arts

Would the predator feel the blows? They are know to walk around even crippled.

#14 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

have you seen segal run, Predator would have him in ashes before his limp wristed running form could get him out of danger.

#15 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: If Seagal was at the helm, The Living Tribunal would feel his blows

#16 Posted by dondave (37552 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator Stomps 10/10

#17 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator easily