Steve Irwin and Navi vs Gustav

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thelocust619

Steve has a rowboat, ropes, chains, meat, hooks, a bolt action tranq rifle, two darts and a Dundee-certified hunting knife. Navi is blindfolded and only here because I need someone who was in a comic.

Vs

Gustav, the largest crocodile alive. It has killed villages worth of people and been hunted with automatic weapons for years. No one can stop him...people just accept it, theyre like "yea I'm gonna go to the river, maybe I'll do some laundry, maybe I'll be murdered by a dinosaur. See ya! ...Maybe!"

Gustav will never leave the area Steve is in, and will not hide from him unless it is tactical for an attack.

Location: an 8 foot deep, 60 foot wide section of the Nile with a light current and vegetation on both sides save for a single small clearing near a river bank. It is twilight. Like the time of day I mean, no homo.

Morals off, win by Death. Navi will drown herself if Steve loses.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gustav is actually just the largest Nile Crocodile alive, there have been thousands of bigger Salt Water Crocodiles found that are bigger.

But I digress.

The Navi Warrior would likely engage Gustav in a fight without hesitation.Her species survives on a planet with a much higher level of threat, rom far more dangerous animals.Once locked in combat Gustav won't even concern himself with Steve.And do to how sharp they're weapons are she'd likely kill him with an arrow.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

The crocodile hunter solos.

Always wanted to say that..