I don't know who is Titanium Man nor Wrecking Crew. :S

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Hulk>Rulk

Iron Man>Titianna

Steel>Wrecking Crew

#5 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Edited with links to their Comicvine wikis. You know, just to get your ball rolling!:P

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen Titanium Man's prep feats and if he has them I doubt they're on the level of John Henry Iron's or Tony Stark's, but I will not argue that at this moment...as for the rest, Tony without prep can take on Red Hulk without problems and the Wrecking Crew while somewhat formidable are basically a group of buffoons who were only a threat to Thor due to their weapons being of Asgardian Magics. John has stood his ground against powerhouses in Superman's league and above including the Eradicator and a Doomsday clone who could adapt within moments and regenerate, he didn't win but he put up a legitimate fight and his other armors have stood up to Supergirl and other super powered beings of that nature so why would he have too much trouble with any of these guys? Honestly, Tony or John could conceivably solo IMO. I'm sure someone can enlighten me why the villain team even has a slight or remote chance of beating either of them but as a team, Tony and John stomp. I'm going to ignore Hulk cus he should also solo easily too, the only thing that stops anyone from team one from soloing is if Rulk is empowered by Loeb force.

Honestly though, Tony and John could solo with some difficulty. Tony with prep and in BE Armor would stomp TM easily, Rulk got blitzed once, it can happen again even easier with prep, the Wrecking Crew got wrecked by She-Hulk till Titana stepped in BUT the point is they're a bunch of 10 tonners too slow to even try to compete. John has access to fourth world tech which includes mother boxes which he's handled in the past, if they fight him they all end up in the White Zone with his Phantom Armor.

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Hulk>Rulk

Iron Man>Titanium Man

Steel>Wrecking Crew

Fixed

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Ah! I knew Wrecking Crew actually... I say Team 1 takes it easily. Anyone of them can overwhelm Wrecking Crew by themselves. Im even dared to say either Steel nor Hulk is needed here... It could be a 2v3 actually.

#9 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I knew you did. You just needed a gentle reminder (hehehe)

@ancient_0f_days: John has access to fourth world tech which includes mother boxes which he's handled in the past, if they fight him they all end up in the White Zone with his Phantom Armor.

Damn, I forgot the Phantom Armor! That thing was crazy, but I did say all Pre-Flashpoint feats applied, so... there you go.

I hope I didn't create a spite thread. The three of us hate those because they invite trolls to come in and crash the party. Hmm.. I may need to edit this, but I'm not sure how yet.

Any Ideas gentlemen?

#10 Posted by Gordyman (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Iron Man could duo these guys easily.

#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Joygirl (18504 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning team one because of Steel.

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: to be honest i almost said team 2 but steel takes it he just like another batman u know he cant be wreckin with

#14 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

its close. i want to say team 2, but im not sure. this is extremely close.

#15 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:Leaning team one because of Steel.

@oceanmaster21: to be honest i almost said team 2 but steel takes it he just like another batman u know he cant be wreckin with

Yeah, he is pretty resourceful. I just hope I gave Team 2 a fighting chance, cause I loathe "Spite Threads"!:)

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by DarkRaiden (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Iron Man routinely stomp Crimson Dynamo and Hulk routinely stomp Rulk? That makes this a pretty easy win for Team 1 methinks. especially if Steel ants Aegis.

#20 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Doesn't Iron Man routinely stomp Crimson Dynamo and Hulk routinely stomp Rulk? That makes this a pretty easy win for Team 1 methinks. especially if Steel ants Aegis.

No, no, no, HELL NO does Steel get the Aegis in this match up! That would be way too baus for this melee, bro!

#21 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

The Entropy Engine alone in that freaking thing is enough to collapse the galaxy in one shot. There is no way as a responsible OP, that I'd allow him access to that weapon. No way. The closest Marvel example I could probably give (and even then it's not even close) would be to put Stark in the Asgardian Destroyer Armor against the villains assembled.

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: No I meant maybe team 2 could win now, sorry I should have been more clear.

#24 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

Okay, gotcha. That is more clear. I thought you wanted me to give Steel the Aegis so he could "run the table" so to speak. That would've been miserable for the villains and I would've had to enable the Loebforce to get these guys to live longer than 10 seconds.

That said, how do you see Team (possibly) pulling off the win here?

#25 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by OreoAssassin (4180 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Lots of people above me have stated why and I agree:)

#27 Posted by WillPayton (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

No opinion on the outcome because I dont know much about some characters. So, I'll just bump this for others. =)

#28 Posted by patrat18 (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm lost.

#29 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I'm lost.

Really? How can I help you sir, to alleviate your confusion and thus help you arrive at a conclusion?

#30 Edited by patrat18 (8780 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#32 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Oh, I gotcha. Creel is the Absorbing Man, a Thor, Hulk, Avengers villain magically endowed by Loki with the ability to absorb the qualities of whatever he touches. He's even absorbed the powers of Thor's Uru Hammer on a couple of occasions. Titania is a She-Hulk, Avengers villain. She may very well be the physically strongest woman on 616 Marvel Earth. She's also Creel's wife.

#33 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#34 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#35 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: team 1

Ahh... How do you think they pull this off?

#36 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: honestly. i just see hulk being too much

I see. Should I replace him with the Grey Hulk, or perhaps Professor Hulk to make things more... equitable?

#38 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: honestly. i just see hulk being too much

I see. Should I replace him with the Grey Hulk, or perhaps Professor Hulk to make things more... equitable?

nah. its already 4 on 3. i think itd be a great fight. i simply see hulk being a focal point of team 2 because....well....he's the hulk

#39 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

I gotcha. Last thing I wanted to do was create a spite thread, after all!;) If Team 2 managed to neutralize the Hulk in some way, do the big-brains still rise to the occasion?

#40 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

I gotcha. Last thing I wanted to do was create a spite thread, after all!;) If Team 2 managed to neutralize the Hulk in some way, do the big-brains still rise to the occasion?

yea. team 2 could win this if it were in a comicbook or animated series. but no prep, no on the fly stuff leaves them with a world of pain

#41 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

yea. team 2 could win this if it were in a comicbook or animated series. but no prep, no on the fly stuff leaves them with a world of pain

Well, both teams do have 3 hours of prep apiece, so... do you think that plays a factor?

#42 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.