Steel and Ironman vs Namor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUNMAN

team 1 gets 1 week prep.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in Miami

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This isn't fair at all. Take away prep and I'd still back the team.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zaied

Tony and John win this with ease. Far too much prep time for two geniuses.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The prep is too much team stomps

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stomp? woah woah woah?? When did Namor's stock drop so much? This is the Submariner and he's near water.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor just got his a$$ whooped by black panther...

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SUNMAN

thats Black Panther though everyone gets their butt kicked by him

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: @sunman: Why didnt T'challa kill him ? It just says in Miami they could be very far from the beach

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Hulk saved him. Here:

@sunman said:

stomp? woah woah woah?? When did Namor's stock drop so much? This is the Submariner and he's near water.

Iron man is currently working on a weaponized star which IIRC is powerful enough to light up the moon for a month and you think he needs a week to handle namor?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Whatever hes doing with his hands is awesome Namor had no chance

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman:

True. But...

1. He's up against two of the smartest guys in anybody's universe
  2. One of which (Stark) has actuallt tangled with him before, and could thus provide valuable intel to help the prepping process
  3. Their long range attack options are multitude and absolutely embarrass Namor's attempt at the same
  4. Namor is a mutant, a notoriously easy power source to deactivate. In the DCU, both Checkmate and the D.E.O. have Siphon-Tech outfitted in all of their metahuman prisons (though not at Arkham Asylum, due to it being a mental hospital). Marvel has Genosha-Tech in the form of those neck collars. Which means either of the super-geniuses could bring/reverse engineer said tech and deploy it here before the fight even begins, taking Namor out of the fight completely

I could be here all day, but this is way more than enough for now. But don't take my word for it. Ask @jashro44, @matchesmalone21, and/or @ancient_0f_days about what I've said thus far. Namor gets in 3 hits max, then he takes a nap against his will.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@heraldofganthet said:

@sunman:

True. But...

2. One of which (Stark) has actuallt tangled with him before, and could thus provide valuable intel to help the prepping process
  3. Their long range attack options are multitude and absolutely embarrass Namor's attempt at the same
  4. Namor is a mutant, a notoriously easy power source to deactivate. In the DCU, both Checkmate and the D.E.O. have Siphon-Tech outfitted in all of their metahuman prisons (though not at Arkham Asylum, due to it being a mental hospital). Marvel has Genosha-Tech in the form of those neck collars. Which means either of the super-geniuses could bring/reverse engineer said tech and deploy it here before the fight even begins, taking Namor out of the fight completely

I could be here all day, but this is way more than enough for now. But don't take my word for it. Ask @jashro44, @matchesmalone21, and/or @ancient_0f_days about what I've said thus far. Namor gets in 3 hits max, then he takes a nap against his will.

They could also dehydrate him. Even if there near water all they got to do is keep him away from the water and it would be an easy win. I don't think that would be to hard between the 2 of them.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

Agreed. OP hates Namor, looking at his recent threads.

Z'

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sunman:

True. But...

One week prep? Steel could created a army of drones infused with Kryptonian technology or just use a phantom zone to BFR him.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark and Steel can win this, for sure. If Stark has one of his most recent armours then it's almost unfair.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony could possibly solo with this amount of prep.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Even without prep couldn't Tony solo?

And Steel....well,while I am not sure if he solos without prep,but with prep I know that he can.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

They could also dehydrate him. Even if there near water all they got to do is keep him away from the water and it would be an easy win. I don't think that would be to hard between the 2 of them.

I agree.

@matchesmalone21:

One week prep? Steel could created a army of drones infused with Kryptonian technology or just use a phantom zone to BFR him.

Exactly. And here he has help from Stark...

@kgb725:

His mutant powers are the wings

And his Caucasian-looking skin, and his ability to breathe oxygen, and his much greater than an average Atlantean strength and durability, his (infrequently used) "electric eel"-type powers, etc... You see, these are all his mutations due to the fact that his DNA is a combination of regular human and regular Atlantean DNA. Leading to a host of abilities unavailable to your average Atlantean. And since these abilities are due to a benevolent mutation, they are vulnerable to both Genoshan as well as DEO technology.

They beat him miserably. In record time. Then they go to play Blackjack in Vegas to reflect on the past weeks events.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor with relative ease.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does everyone here forget Civil War? When Namor and his crew showed up, Tony just about crapped his pants and got his butt whooped. Namor is easily 100 ton class and his durability is insane. Not to mention he's every bit as tactical, maybe slightly less resourceful than either of the team.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

@namor_curry said:

Does everyone here forget Civil War? When Namor and his crew showed up, Tony just about crapped his pants and got his butt whooped. Namor is easily 100 ton class and his durability is insane. Not to mention he's every bit as tactical, maybe slightly less resourceful than either of the team.

You mean this?

No Caption Provided

Iron man wasn't crapping his pants in the slightest. In fact he told she hulk to take it easy. And he did show up with an army so its not like it was just namor.....

And yes Namor gets curb stomped....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1 week prep and all resources for Iron Man and Steel...and you still think Namor wins? Jesus

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Tony solos,Steel could maybe solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor would lose to either of them even if they did have prep.

Badly thought out fight.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman said:

@karazor-el said:

thats Black Panther though everyone gets their butt kicked by him

Isn't he powered up by some dead-type magic from his Necro City?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

This isn't fair for Namor.