#1 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Surge

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks to have the upper hand.

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I don't know. I think Static is more powerful. He can do more, like manipulate magnetic fields and such. I also think their experience is on the same level, because they are both still developing the full range of their powers."

She just has the fighting skills and the fact he can't do much like shock her and she could contantly absorb his electricty is why i say he have to keep the distance.

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Surge.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I think Static is more powerful. He can do more, like manipulate magnetic fields and such. I also think their experience is on the same level, because they are both still developing the full range of their powers.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"She just has the fighting skills and the fact he can't do much like shock her and she could contantly absorb his electricty is why i say he have to keep the distance."
Yes, but Static could absorb her electricity as well. And, he couldn't be hurt by her either. Problem is, he has to be really to absorb her attacks. And, yeah, Surge has the fighting skills, but they are of no use if Static is in the air. We all know that he fights in the air from a distance. He rarely fights on ground level."

Thats what i ment so if she manages to get him off that thing some how then she could have the upper hand if she doesn't he throws a five ton truck at her game over lol.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"She just has the fighting skills and the fact he can't do much like shock her and she could contantly absorb his electricty is why i say he have to keep the distance."

Yes, but Static could absorb her electricity as well. And, he couldn't be hurt by her either. Problem is, he has to be ready to absorb her attacks. And, yeah, Surge has the fighting skills, but they are of no use if Static is in the air. We all know that he fights in the air from a distance. He rarely fights on ground level.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 20:19:45

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

So, it could go either way, huh?

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically cause she got that wolverine training and electricy static good in the air and with elecricty so unless she has second to learn to do what he does then learn to fight in the sky it all depends.

#11 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Surge.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

static shock

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with Surtur.............

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I gotta go with Static.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"i go with Surtur............."

LMFAO!

#16 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Static

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

^_^

#18 Posted by Evilone65 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Surge,static is a joke to all superheroes.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Evilone65 says:

"Static is a joke to all superheroes."

I disagree.

#20 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Evilone65 says:
"Static is a joke to all superheroes."
I disagree. "

surge is awsome way better then static although i do love static hes cool i used to watch his show but surge has got superspeed and way more power full electricity he only controls static which is obviously not as powerfull

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"surge is awsome way better then static although i do love static hes cool i used to watch his show but surge has got superspeed and way more power full electricity he only controls static which is obviously not as powerfull"

Huh? Static controls electricity, electromagnetism, and magnetic fields. Static is just his name and that doesn't imply what you think. Surge controls electricity and has superspeed. Sure, she's powerful, but Static is not weak compared to her.

#22 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"kuchiku says:
"surge is awsome way better then static although i do love static hes cool i used to watch his show but surge has got superspeed and way more power full electricity he only controls static which is obviously not as powerfull"
Huh? Static controls electricity, electromagnetism, and magnetic fields. Static is just his name and that doesn't imply what you think. Surge controls electricity and has superspeed. Sure, she's powerful, but Static is not weak compared to her."

true but she could easily out run him hit him a hole bunch with electric punches

#23 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"kuchiku says:
Huh? Static controls electricity, electromagnetism, and magnetic fields. Static is just his name and that doesn't imply what you think. Surge controls electricity and has superspeed. Sure, she's powerful, but Static is not weak compared to her."

true but she could easily out run him hit him a hole bunch with electric punches

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"true but she could easily out run him hit him a hole bunch with electric punches"

Yeah, she could. Only if he was fighting on ground level. In the air, she can't do that. Note that Static fights from the air more often than not. I think that would give him an advantage. And, besides, he's beaten a speedster before. So, her superspeed may not be much of a problem

#25 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

she could run up the wall and attack him or throw bolts at him besides she doesnt really fight alone so the hellions would be there

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"she could run up the wall and attack him or throw bolts at him besides she doesnt really fight alone so the hellions would be there"

It's a one on one fight. Hellions ain't in it. She can throw bolts all she wants. Static could always dodge, or absorb them if he's ready for them.

#27 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"kuchiku says:
"she could run up the wall and attack him or throw bolts at him besides she doesnt really fight alone so the hellions would be there"
It's a one on one fight. Hellions ain't in it. She can throw bolts all she wants. Static could always dodge, or absorb them if he's ready for them. "

so could she

#28 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Then, it's bound to go either way.

But, still. I give to Static, simply because he has a wider range of powers at his disposal. And, he won't let Surge get close to him, anyway.

#29 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock

#30 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my theory Magneto's all the way in Utopia manipulating Surge's powers without Static's knowledge  & increasing her powers tenfold she overwhelms Static on the ground with her h2h Wolverine combat training he takes to the air but she's feeling the power increase from Magneto & unleashes the most devastating blast of electricity & lightning that not even Static can handle it overloads him & kills him fights over

#31 Posted by Power NeXus (9849 posts) - - Show Bio

If they both start on the ground, it's possible that Surge could speedblitz, but it he takes to the air before she can hit him then there's really no way for her to hurt him. He could then procede to use his wider range of powers (espeically manipulation of magnetic fields) to his advantage. Heck, he could use Surge's own gauntlets against her.
#32 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate static shock.

#33 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't control metal though, I think that gives Static the edge.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: Static starts all, if not most of his battles in the air.

@doordoor123: Static doesn't like you, either.

@Namor1987: This is an unlikely scenario. Why? Because it's a battle between Surge and Static only. There's no outside help here, and Magneto wasn't mentioned in this fight. Try a different approach.

#35 Posted by BlackWind (7171 posts) - - Show Bio

Static wins and then asks Noriko ilout on a date.