#1 Posted by Terrorman (155 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Aang from at the end of the series and no comets around. Bloodlust :ON!!
Setting is outside Titan's Tower and Static is 40 feet away from Aang

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the full extent of Aang abilities? I need to know before I can argue this.

#3 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Aang for this win.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... I don't know.

#5 Posted by Shiryu (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

I don't think Aang will be able to redirect all of Static's electricity, if any. If Static can find a way to bypass Aang's air sphere and connect with a Tazer Punch, then I see him winning this.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9877 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way, with an advantage to Aang. Static can deflect all of Aang's attacks with his force field and Aang's can block Static's electric blasts with earth or a wall of water, and he can redirect the blasts. I don't know if Static's output is more than Aang can handle. Aang can also make flight difficult if not impossible with his air bending. If comes down to overwhelming raw power I think Aang will take a majority. He may be able to overwhelm Static's force field over time.

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It could go either way, with an advantage to Aang. Static can deflect all of Aang's attacks with his force field and Aang's can block Static's electric blasts with earth or a wall of water, and he can redirect the blasts. I don't know if Static's output is more than Aang can handle. Aang can also make flight difficult if not impossible with his air bending. If comes down to overwhelming raw power I think Aang will take a majority. He may be able to overwhelm Static's force field over time.

dope

#8 Posted by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

QFT

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if static can find out what makes Aang's power work. Remember this kid is extremely intelligent and thinks very quickly during battles

#10 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

why so many views yet so little posts aang ftw

#11 Posted by Tohoma (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Aang. Aang has pretty fast reflexes and is extremely versatile.

#12 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aang. Too much versatility and control over the area.

#13 Posted by BlackWind (5352 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, Aang isn't redirecting electricity from Static, because he has shown multiple times he can create electrical storms, raining down multiple bolts at once.

Aang has the power advantage, but Static has better smarts and better reflexes most likely. And near Titan's Tower, Static could just absorb its power for himself.

#14 Posted by Phantim555 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Well off the bat I say Aang, just because he has the ability to water bend and static is can short out. However static has taken on water villians before such as Aquamaria as well as Fire villains like F-Stop meaning Aang would have to work with Earth and Air bending. Now because Aang is the Avatar he definitely knows how to use his powers to their full ability so here's the scenario I see happening. Aang challanges Static, Static sends a shock to Aang, Aang enters the Avatar state as Static goes full power himself. Static tries for another shock attack and Aang blocks by either Earth bending or using an air force field bubble. Assuming its the latter Static uses his electrical abilities to add ionic pressure into Aangs bubble forcing him to drop it and becoming vulnerable to Static's attack, however in response Aang uses the water from the bay next to Titans tower to water bend and weaken Static. (If his body is able to withstand the amount of electrical output being produced by static at this point, if not the battle ends here with Static as the victor) From there, Static's electrical abilities are useless and Aang either fries him with fire, drowns him, crushes him by earth bending, or puts him in an air bubble and suffocates him. Winner Aang.

#15 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans Tower is on an island surrounded by water...and air. He can control all 4 elements simultaneously. Aang can even push an island out to sea with just air. Aang has a hell of a lot going for him in this fight.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (5352 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I had no idea things were surrounded by air.Static can use his powers just fine underwater.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2160093-static_05_003.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2160096-static_05_004.jpg

And did you not see me freely admit Aang has the power advantage? I'd like to know why Aang will so casually use the AS.

#17 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9877 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

First of all, Aang isn't redirecting electricity from Static, because he has shown multiple times he can create electrical storms, raining down multiple bolts at once.

Aang has the power advantage, but Static has better smarts and better reflexes most likely. And near Titan's Tower, Static could just absorb its power for himself.

Interesting. I did not know Static could do this, and that can be a game changer for this battle. Do you have scans of this?

#19 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9877 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2067241-static_03_005_006.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2269711-thesavagehawkman_7_thegroup_006.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2269713-thesavagehawkman_7_thegroup_007.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/2269716-thesavagehawkman_7_thegroup_008.jpg

Thanks. This can be a game changer here. Aang has no way to anticipate this or the reaction time to deal with sky lightning. Or multiple electric arcs striking him from multiple angles simultaneously. Hmmm....where have I heard this argument before :-P...?

I think I am changing my vote here. Both have edges so I think there are no OUTSTANDING edges anymore, and that they are pretty even here. Depending Aang her has a shot to win via raw power and Static can definitely win with an electrical storm attack.

#20 Posted by BlackWind (5352 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Static has also shown his lightning can easily bust through steel, so just some rock will be of little help. And again, he could possibly render Aang unconcious by disrupting the electrical impulses in his brain.

#21 Posted by comic_book_fan (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

static he has power over electromagnetism which is much stronger than any power ang has.