#1 Posted by B@TTLE M@K3R (7 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm. Static is outclassed here. He doesn't have a defense against large scale weather disasters...

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223832 posts) - - Show Bio
Storm should win this fight.  Storm's powers are simply too much for Static Shock
Online
#4 Posted by Iukeenking (8 posts) - - Show Bio

static.

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Iukeenking said:
"static.
"
Static cannot win this...
#6 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

storm to easy

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Storm should win this fight.  Storm's powers are simply too much for Static Shock
"

Moderator
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

because it hasn't been said enough,

STORM

Moderator
#9 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"because it hasn't been said enough,

STORM"
one more time...

STORM
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Static, Storm struggles against opponents wiith magnetic powers.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Static, Storm struggles against opponents wiith magnetic powers."

You're comparing Static to Magneto!? Static doesn't have a chance here. He can't defend himself against intense weather conditions.
#12 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm she has the power to shor him out and ya she out class him.

#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Static, Storm struggles against opponents wiith magnetic powers."

You're comparing Static to Magneto!? Static doesn't have a chance here. He can't defend himself against intense weather conditions."
Yeah I know. I was just trying to make this thread interesting.
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah I know. I was just trying to make this thread interesting."
It's not helping.
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah I know. I was just trying to make this thread interesting."
It's not helping."
Why, was gettin on your nerves?
#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Why, was gettin on your nerves?"
Nah. I was just saying.
#17 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm takes this cake.
#18 Posted by NightFang (9904 posts) - - Show Bio
@supertrooper117 said:
"storm to easy "
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

Moderator
#20 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins this battle.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Tryna figure out why the hell this was made, anyway.

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Same reason that Bane vs. Juggernaut and Gladiator vs. Hawkeye was made.
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Sigh...
#24 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Tryna figure out why the hell this was made, anyway. "
i guess this should have been "rbysjti vs Static Shock thread". hehehe. joke!",)
 
Storm wins with ease, unless we're talking about the adul Static Shock, then Static shock could possibly make a good fight though he'll lose.
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" i guess this should have been "rbysjti vs Static Shock thread". hehehe. joke!",)
Bad joke.
 
#26 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.
#27 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:
" i guess this should have been "rbysjti vs Static Shock thread". hehehe. joke!",)
Bad joke.
 
"
Sorry. hope you didn't feel bad about it. Cos i'm cool. we can be friends.",)
 
Liked the Static cartoon series.
 

#28 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins this one
#29 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

storm

#30 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is more skilled in using electricity than Static. Isn't it simple? 
 
Storm has other elements that she can control.
 
Storm is obviously more powerful than Static.
 
Storm wins here