• 69 results
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sceonn

Ok! I've long heard people saying how static is a magneto jr. and crap and i just want to say: MAG AIN'T GOT S**T ON STATIC! 

Magneto's power is NOT electromagnetism, if you actually pay attention to him you'll see that it has no relation to magnetism at all. I dare say magneto's ability is telekinesis. 
Why? Well he can neither generate electricity nor magnetism, in fact his power has no relations to his body at all. Just like a pyrokinesis manipulates flammable gases to create flame, magneto simply manipulates magnetic FIELDS. He learned to tap into the electromagnetic spectrum from that being a genius with 40 years of experience with the stuff and all.

Now Static.  
Statics is like a star or a planet in that he generates his own electromagnetic ENERGY, only difference is that he can also manipulate it being sentient and all. Of course since static is only human there's a limit to how much energy he can produce, i mean, he's like a very verry verrrrry tiny little short lived planet. On the other hand he can absorb already existing electromagnetic energy whether electric or magnetic in nature to boost himself up. He can also magnetize and/or demagnetize nonmetallic substances like humans. 

Now a fight between these two would be like a toddler trying to take on an adult, why? Because Magneto has access to the entire planets' worth of energy although there is a limit to how much of it the man himself can mentally control altogether .But again, Static can demagnetize whatever mag throws his waytaking it out of his control.  

Any opinions? Again, this is from my personal observations of the two and their dissimilarities.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daak1212
@sceonn: Na Magneto is more powerful than Static and has more experinece but I cant also debate this with you because Dwayne McDuffy claimed that Static was equal to Magneto in terms of overall anything but Static has never showed such ability.  In fact Dwayne got into an argument with someone on Comicvine about this.  Magneto's power is electromagnetism if you also didnt know
Avengers Disassembled: Claiming Wanda
EM field baby
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sceonn
@daak1212:  
I didn't say he didn't have electromagnetic manipulation abilities i sad his baseline power which makes it possible for him to control this particular spectrum is psionic based similar to pyrokinesis, cryokinesis.  Pyro for example is very similar to Magneto in that he cannot generate any heat or flame but he can manipulate already existing ones however he desires. A good example of this is magneto requiring the use of his helmet to protect himself from telepaths.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212
@sceonn said:
@daak1212:  
I didn't say he didn't have electromagnetic manipulation abilities i sad his baseline power which makes it possible for him to control this particular spectrum is psionic based similar to pyrokinesis, cryokinesis.  Pyro for example is very similar to Magneto in that he cannot generate any heat or flame but he can manipulate already existing ones however he desires. A good example of this is magneto requiring the use of his helmet to protect himself from telepaths.
Well actually he has survived a couple of times with out the helmet.  He also flown himself into space using his own power and not a ship.  There wouldnt be anything to manipulate in space.
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

1. Static cannot beat magneto 
2. he is right magneto can psionically control manetic field aloowing him to control magnetism

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

Magneto is an extremely powerful ferrokinetic for the record

sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sceonn

He Always wear metal and EM fields exist in space as well, earth is not the only planet and a star will have a far reaching EM field.

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sega_Shaman

Needing a helmet doesn't prove anything about Magneto's power. Telepaths are pretty good at interfering with anyone, and since Magneto knew one of the most powerful ones, he obviously would make something to guard against them. Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature, and the force that holds electrons and protons together in atoms. Magneto mostly just goes on the magnetic field side of the spectrum. Static can act as an electromagnet, producing a magnetic field by an electric current, but he mostly just zaps stuff.

sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sceonn
@Sega_Shaman:  
Static does not produce a magnetic field through electric current, it has been stated that he generates  Electromagnetic Energy and that's how he creates an  Electromagnet Field around his person. Basically for static whether just zapping, ferrokinesis, explosion or anything else it all has to revolve around his own field whilst in magneto's case around a celestial body. That's why he prefers zaping has it allows him to integrate his energy into said objects to do anything else he wants with it without having to exert himself by enlarging his personal field. And also magneto has never proven capable of resisting/repelling mental attacks without the use of his helmet has much as static, Proves that he doesn't generate but only manipulate.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke
@daak1212 said:
@sceonn: Na Magneto is more powerful than Static and has more experinece but I cant also debate this with you because Dwayne McDuffy claimed that Static was equal to Magneto in terms of overall anything but Static has never showed such ability.  In fact Dwayne got into an argument with someone on Comicvine about this.  Magneto's power is electromagnetism if you also didnt know
EM field baby
I'm pretty sure it wasn't on vine and it was with Static himself, which is a little funny in on itself.
Seth_Olympia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Seth_Olympia
@sceonn: Telekinesis surpasses Statics abilities,IF it IS Telekinesis as you say.He has manipulated Electricity,metal,and the magnetic fields.He also can lfit normal Earth,as he did in his battle with proteus when he lfited a huge chunk of the Earth into Space to use as a battle ground,then he manipulated the atoms of Proteus's body(Which showed no sign of having any connection with the magnetic spectrum at all).

I have never seen Static do anything similar to this.I believe it is due to his lack of experience.He struggles doing things Magneto would easily do.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

@isaac_clarke: Yeah, it was me. I don't care if McDuffie is turning in his grave. Magneto can do anything Static does and more. He's more powerful and experienced than Static will ever be.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@Static Shock said:

@isaac_clarke: Yeah, it was me. I don't care if McDuffie is turning in his grave. Magneto can do anything Static does and more. He's more powerful and experienced than Static will ever be.

Don't say that...  

I think The OP is partly right, Mangeto's powers seem to be high level telekinesis in relation to electromagnetic fields. he is wrong however because Magneto can also create his own magnetic fields. However it must be telekinesis and matter control because he manipulated things that don't even have a hint of metal or electric fields in them. But he is still tied to electromagnetism.  
Static's powers are interesting but unless the overcomes his human limits and gets serious training he can't be considered near Magneto's level. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aqua11500
@Static Shock

Yeah, it was me. I don't care if McDuffie is turning in his grave.

HURTFUL..... 

-_-
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Static Shock said:

Which you still get a thumbs up from me. 

@Aqua11500 said:
HURTFUL.....   -_-
Nah.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Aqua11500
@isaac_clarke:  
@Static Shock:  

Just play nice you too. You dont talk down on the dead,they'll come for you my children...i have spoken
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Aqua11500: I'm sorry. But, McDuffie has favoritism over Static, too much to the point that he think he's close Magneto in power, even though McDuffie himself has never written him as such. not just that, McDuffie was very rude and disrespectful to his fans. Me, especially. When he tried to get condescending with me, I had to tell him about himself. Whether dead or alive, I don't take back what I said to him. Just saying. 

@difficlus said:
Don't say that...    I think The OP is partly right, Mangeto's powers seem to be high level telekinesis in relation to electromagnetic fields. he is wrong however because Magneto can also create his own magnetic fields. However it must be telekinesis and matter control because he manipulated things that don't even have a hint of metal or electric fields in them. But he is still tied to electromagnetism.  Static's powers are interesting but unless the overcomes his human limits and gets serious training he can't be considered near Magneto's level. 
I said it, and I meant it. 

Magneto's power isn't telekinesis at all. It's all magnetism manipulation. Even for things that don't have metal in it, all sub-atomic particles have electromagnetic fields of there own, allowing him to manipulate them also. Static does the same thing, moving objects that aren't metallic with electromagnetism. It's just that Magneto has greater control. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@Aqua11500 said:
Just play nice you too. You dont talk down on the dead,they'll come for you my children...i have spoken
I'm not talking down anyone. I meant what I said. I don't care if he's dead. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212
@isaac_clarke: Yeah it wasnt on the vine but someone from here.

@Static Shock said:

Haha epic.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@daak1212: Yeah. Me. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:

And also magneto has never proven capable of resisting/repelling mental attacks without the use of his helmet

Yes, he has. The helmet is of no consequence. Magneto is a latent telepath, with telepathic defenses of his own.  

First and foremost, Magneto can generate his own electromagnetic energy. This is why. 

Note that the ship had absolutely no power in it. But, Magneto is able to give it power in order for it to move again. Electromagnetic energy had to come from somewhere.
 Note that the ship had absolutely no power in it. But, Magneto is able to give it power in order for it to move again. Electromagnetic energy had to come from somewhere.

Some astral projection scans. You have to be a telepath to do this. A helmet cannot do it. 

Deflecting Karma's psychic attack while his helmet is off. He states that he's had psychic training and sufficient will to resist.
 Deflecting Karma's psychic attack while his helmet is off. He states that he's had psychic training and sufficient will to resist.

Xavier knows about Magneto's latent telepathic powers.
 Xavier knows about Magneto's latent telepathic powers.

Here, he uses telepathy to probe the Blob's brain. A helmet cannot do that for him, even though he's wearing one.
 Here, he uses telepathy to probe the Blob's brain. A helmet cannot do that for him, even though he's wearing one.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Aqua11500 said:
@isaac_clarke:  
@Static Shock:   Just play nice you too. You dont talk down on the dead,they'll come for you my children...i have spoken
Pssh I saw the Mummy, if my cat can scare away an unkillable Mummy it can handle McDuffie's ghost.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212
@Static Shock said:
@daak1212: Yeah. Me. 
Yeah I kinda figured when Isaac said it then pointed out the irony in the situation.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aqua11500
@Static Shock: When did you meet him Static? I'm very interested on the discussion you two had and what was said
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@Aqua11500: I never met the guy in person, but we had this discussion on his forum. Check my blog. I don't have links to what was said because he got so butthurt that he deleted my posts.  

Dwayne McDuffie: Let me clear my throat.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Yeah OK, I know Static is powerful (and one of the few DC characters I like) with a lot of potential but I'm not seeing how Static is at all close to being as powerful as Magneto. I don't collect his appearances but from what I have seen of him on CV, Magneto is well beyond him.
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sceonn

Ok, i never said static is more powerful than magneto if anything i said it would be like a battle between an adult and a toddler. 
@Static Shock:  A mental block, Proper psychic training and will to resist, my actual sentence was:  
   "And also magneto has never proven capable of resisting/repelling mental attacks without the use of his helmet has much as  static, Proves that he doesn't generate but only manipulate." 
 Magneto had to train himself over the years and obviously with a em field what he did is very doable as he's done it, static on the other hand has never had any sort training and is just naturally immune to it. He's even manage to nullified the anti life equation over time imagine if he actually trained himself has much as magneto had, his resistance would surely be further boosted up.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssejllenrad

All this electromagnetic, pyrokinetic, blah blah blah is making my head hurt.

Magneto is an awesominetic and that's that! :D

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:
Ok, i never said static is more powerful than magneto if anything i said it would be like a battle between an adult and a toddler. 
With Static obviously being the toddler, not to mention that he'd lose, anyway. 

@sceonn said:
Magneto had to train himself over the years and obviously with a em field what he did is very doable as he's done it
Decades before that showing, he was still resisting telepathy from people like Professor Xavier (who is more powerful than Karma), and the helmet was inconsequential of that nor did he have any training then. Training or not, he's been able to resist telepathy without the helmet, regardless, and it doesn't take away from the fact that he's still a telepath. I read your actual sentence, and I only addressed the most important part, which was wrong from the start, anyway.  

Even in the scan where he deflects Karma's attack, it doesn't say that he used an EM field to do it. So, there's no 'obviously' if Magneto himself explains how he did it. He simply resisted it. Fact is, Magneto is a latent telepath as I've shown with his own mental defenses. The helmet doesn't help resist telepathy, and it was never stated to do so in his comic book appearances. Ever. 

@sceonn said: 
static on the other hand has never had any sort training and is just naturally immune to it.
Static isn't immune to telepathy. Push was able to read his thoughts. Swarm was able to attack his mind with success. After that, Static attempted to push him out of his mind. There's no immunity present, because if there was, telepathy would have no effect. Resistance and immunity are not the same thing. 

@sceonn said:
He's even manage to nullified the anti life equation over time 
Yeah. It took him long enough. While it took him several minutes to resist it subconsciously, Magneto has been able resist telepathic attacks before they are even able to affect him, and he's done it on a regular basis. That's even more impressive.
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sceonn
@Static Shock:   
Ok there's a BIG difference between 40 years of experience and teenage high schooler who's just getting the hang of what he can truly do. How would you explain how magneto reflected that telephatic attack to the other guy because obiously there was no other explanation other than "but not foolproof, against one with proper psychic training and sufficient will to resist"

@Static Shock
said:

Decades before that showing, he was still resisting telepathy from people like Professor Xavier (who is more powerful than Karma), and the helmet was inconsequential of that nor did he have any training then. Training or not, he's been able to resist telepathy without the helmet, regardless, and it doesn't take away from the fact that he's still a telepath. I read your actual sentence, and I only addressed the most important part, which was wrong from the start, anyway.  

Did i ever said magneto was incapable of resisting mental attacks? i only stated that he was not as natural at it as static was and i'm sure anyone can see that as one trained in the art and the other didn't. I don't know how magneto resisted telepathy decades before that showing as it's older than i, What i do know is that it has been stated that his helmet is there to block telepaths from reaching his mind and that's what it does. I give you that static is not immune to telepaths, wrong word on my part, but his natural resistance is higher than that of magneto's again because he generates his own em field. In fact all those with similar generative abilities are somewhat resistant to the stuff.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:

@Static Shock:   
Ok there's a BIG difference between 40 years of experience and teenage high schooler who's just getting the hang of what he can truly do. How would you explain how magneto reflected that telephatic attack to the other guy because obiously there was no other explanation other than "but not foolproof, against one with proper psychic training and sufficient will to resist"

You just answered your own question. So, does the scan.  

@sceonn said:

Did i ever said magneto was incapable of resisting mental attacks? i only stated that he was not as natural at it as static was and i'm sure anyone can see that as one trained in the art and the other didn't.

That's the problem. His ability to resist is natural in a sense that he's actually a telepath at a very low level. You did, however, say that Magneto was unable to resist mental attacks without his helmet, which was proven to be incorrect.  

Training or not, Magneto actually had mental defenses. Why? Because he's a telepath, too.  I'm sure you saw the scan in which Xavier states he has latent telepath powers, and the scan where Magneto uses his telepathy the probe the Blob's mind. Neither of those actually required training.  

@sceonn said:

I don't know how magneto resisted telepathy decades before that showing as it's older than i, What i do know is that it has beenstated that his helmet is there to block telepaths from reaching his mind and that's what it does.

No, it doesn't. The helmet was never stated to block telepathy. Did you get that from a Wiki or something? The only version of Magneto, in which the helmet blocks telepathy is the movie version of Magneto. 

@sceonn said:

@Static Shock:   
but his natural resistance is higher than that of magneto's again because he generates his own em field. 

Not exactly. Considering the fact that Magneto has resisted more powerful telepaths (Professor Xavier) with his defenses and has actually resisted telepathic attacks before they could even affect him (unlike Static), the evidence is against this claim, electromagnetic field or not. 
Seth_Olympia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Seth_Olympia
@sceonn said:
@Static Shock:  A mental block, Proper psychic training and will to resist, my actual sentence was:  
   "And also magneto has never proven capable of resisting/repelling mental attacks without the use of his helmet has much as  static, Proves that he doesn't generate but only manipulate."  Magneto had to train himself over the years and obviously with a em field what he did is very doable as he's done it, static on the other hand has never had any sort training and is just naturally immune to it. He's even manage to nullified the anti life equation over time imagine if he actually trained himself has much as magneto had, his resistance would surely be further boosted up.
Dude...The guy named Static is debating against Static......little Ironic huh?
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sceonn
@Seth_Olympia said:
@sceonn said:
   "And also magneto has never proven capable of resisting/repelling mental attacks without the use of his helmet has much as  static, Proves that he doesn't generate but only manipulate."  Magneto had to train himself over the years and obviously with a em field what he did is very doable as he's done it, static on the other hand has never had any sort training and is just naturally immune to it. He's even manage to nullified the anti life equation over time imagine if he actually trained himself has much as magneto had, his resistance would surely be further boosted up.
Dude...The guy named Static is debating against Static......little Ironic huh?
Nothing appears as it seems...young skywalker. lol
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Static Shock said:
@sceonn said:

I don't know how magneto resisted telepathy decades before that showing as it's older than i, What i do know is that it has beenstated that his helmet is there to block telepaths from reaching his mind and that's what it does.

No, it doesn't. The helmet was never stated to block telepathy. Did you get that from a Wiki or something? The only version of Magneto, in which the helmet blocks telepathy is the movie version of Magneto. 

Actually Static he might be referring to the showing in UXM 534.1. Magneto did say his helmet blocked out telepathic intrusions.
No Caption Provided
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sceonn
@Static Shock

@Static Shock

How would you explain how magneto reflected that telephatic attack to the other guy 

You just answered your own question. So, does the scan.  
No i didn't, resist/repelling are different from reflecting. 
Resist is to endue, repel is to push back, reflect is to redirect. 
@Static Shock said: 

Yes it WAS! Look up, a kind friend has manage to get us a little proof of that. 
  @Static Shock said:   

Not exactly. Considering the fact that Magneto has resisted more powerful telepaths (Professor Xavier) with his defenses and has actually resisted telepathic attacks before they could even affect him (unlike Static), the evidence is against this claim, electromagnetic field or not.   

Again, same as he did in that scan you kindly provided, it didn't reach/affect him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
@Son Of Storm said: 
Actually   Static he might be referring to the showing in UXM 534.1. Magneto did say his helmet blocked out telepathic intrusions. 
No Caption Provided
It's wrong. Several sources prove that the helmet doesn't do that. Apparently, the writer is off his rocks.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:
Yeah, even though he said 'sufficient will to resist,' right? 

@sceonn said:
Again, same as he did in that scan you kindly provided, it didn't reach/affect him.
There are more examples than that. 

@sceonn said:
I saw it, and it's wrong. For years, the helmet has never done that. 

His psychic defenses wouldn't be natural if they all came from the helmet. 

Rogue, after taking Druid's power, states that Magneto's psychic shields are strong. Where's his helmet?
 Rogue, after taking Druid's power, states that Magneto's psychic shields are strong. Where's his helmet?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Static Shock said:
@Son Of Storm said: 
Actually   Static he might be referring to the showing in UXM 534.1. Magneto did say his helmet blocked out telepathic intrusions. 
No Caption Provided
It's wrong. Several sources prove that the helmet doesn't do that. Apparently, the writer is off his rocks.
It was Gillen. So you're probably right.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
@Son Of Storm: Exactly. So, how does a character who's been established as a latent telepath need a helmet to do his work for him?  

I don't buy the scan, at all.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Static Shock said:
@Aqua11500: I'm sorry. But, McDuffie has favoritism over Static, too much to the point that he think he's close Magneto in power, even though McDuffie himself has never written him as such. not just that, McDuffie was very rude and disrespectful to his fans. Me, especially. When he tried to get condescending with me, I had to tell him about himself. Whether dead or alive, I
thats disappointing...never would have thought of him like that
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock
@EpitomeofCool: Just had to set the record straight for you all. There are more details in my blog. 
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sceonn
@Static Shock said:

@sceonn said:

Yeah, even though he said 'sufficient will to resist,' right? 

@sceonn said:
There are more examples than that. 

@sceonn said:
I saw it, and it's wrong. For years, the helmet has never done that. 

Both of those scans says SHIELD. When i think shield in this content only energy comes to mind.The only SHIELD magneto can make to repel telepaths would have to be EM in nature right, as plasma is more physical.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:
Both of those scans says SHIELD. When i think shield in this content only energy comes to mind.The only SHIELD magneto can make to repel telepaths would have to be EM in nature right, as plasma is more physical.
No. You're obviously trying to beat around the bush, and play semantics with what the scans say. One scan says shield. The other says defenses. Both of them serve the same purpose. At the same time, the word 'psychic' is in front of both words. So, the only energy involved is psychic energy. Again, you forget than Magneto is also a low-level telepath.  

If it were an EM shield, the scan would insinuate that. It doesn't.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By difficlus
@Static Shock: On a note i remember how bad i thought of static in issue 2 of his series where he loses to hotstreak and lies on the pavement crying and begging him to stop (and right in front of the girl he likes!). One can be sure Magneto would never go down to a bully like that. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45  Edited By Erik
@Static Shock said:

Lol I was just about to shine my Static signal.
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sceonn

Although 'psychic' does not translate telepath alone and that magneto's taping into the EM field through psyonics means itself would have to be through psychic energy. I never argued that magneto is  not a low-level telepath     as telepathy and telekinesis are just the mental and physical aspects of the same thing so i don't know why you keep bringing it up, we were discussing their natural electromagnetic resistance to telepathic attacks not who has stronger telepathy. Also i think you would only find a scan saying magneto is a telepath in those extremely old comics of the character, not modern ones. 
I say EM field because that's how he Primarly use his power. If you want to play it like that it didn't say that he repelled that attack to the other guy in your first scans to be telepathic either as you keep saying. H e said 'sufficient will to  resist', that doesn't translate low level telepath.

I believe neither of us will allow this debate to end on the other's terms so i suggest we leave that to other users.  

Also: @Static Shock said:

@sceonn said:

No. You're obviously trying to beat around the bush, and play semantics with what the scans say. One scan says shield. The other says defenses. Both of them serve the same purpose. At the same time, the word 'psychic' is in front of both words. So, the only energy involved is psychic energy. Again, you forget than Magneto is also a low-level telepath.   If it were an EM shield, the scan would insinuate that. It doesn't.
Top scan red box: SHIELD. 
Bottom scan Rogue's dialogue: SHIELD.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

How interesting... >_>

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
@Erik: LOL. 

@difficlus said:
@Static Shock: On a note i remember how bad i thought of static in issue 2 of his series where he loses to hotstreak and lies on the pavement crying and begging him to stop (and right in front of the girl he likes!). One can be sure Magneto would never go down to a bully like that. 
I know, right. LOL.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By Erik

So.... Magneto.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@sceonn said:
Top scan red box: SHIELD. Bottom scan Rogue's dialogue: SHIELD.
Doesn't change anything.