Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

They are both bloodlusted. No prep or prior knowledge.

They fight here:

No Caption Provided

They start 100 ft apart.

Round 1: They fight by Champions Online's game mechanics.

Round 2: They fight by City of Heroes' game mechanics.

Round 3: No game mechanics, just their powers and abilities.

LET IT BEGIN!

No Caption Provided

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bah, Defender is a useless chump who has trouble handling street-level human gangs in Millennium City. He's always asking the PC character to help him with useless and mundane tasks. I'm not sure if Defender's feats are superior in any of the extended material, but he seems really weak in Champions Online. His power armor is kinda like an Iron Man-lite (super strength, energy weapons, and whatnot) but he doesn't use it effectively because he loses to other characters like Black Talon (a power armor character with less effective weapons). Statesman, on the other hand, is a BADASS. Statesman possesses vast super strength, speed, and energy attacks that are actually powerful. Statesman also doesn't struggle against street-level characters, and he actually serves as a BOSS character to villain players (he was pretty damn challenging, too). So, Stateman would win, I think (again, I stress that I'm completely ignorant of Defender's feats outside of the MMORPG).

However, if you're going to make a thread about Shadow Destroyer (the more badass, evil version of Defender), then I think he would win.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1