Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 Galen marek

2 Anakin Skywalker (wearing Vader suit)

3 Darth maul

4 Darth revan

5 Darth plaguies

Fight takes place in a 20 mile long and wide forest. Sith can strike whenever they see fit.

Win by death.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put Thrawn in charge and the troopers take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That's a pretty ridiculous number, stormies win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormtroopers can't aim tho

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canonically they can't, but they have enough good legend showings if that means anything.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They force jump into the middle of the troops and casual stroll through while the storm troopers shoot eachother....

Really though it's just too much fodder for even them.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They only missed because Vader wanted them to.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk
TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 Million......fun fact, a random Jo Schmo with a lug thrower could kill Sidious in theory if he was exhausted/distracted......force wielders do have their limits.

Stormtroopers win.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

@gunsout said:
@maninthemountain said:

Canonically they can't, but they have enough good legend showings if that means anything.

Even canon they can....movies alone they showed impressive accuracy shots and had an impressive accolade to their shooting.

Would have figured my respect thread for them would have been around long enough for this to sink into people's heads and get rid of the stupid notion they suck.

Also really?...4 million?...Overwhelming numbers there..

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith take this in true Sith fashion. Since the op states they can attack whenever they want... how about they don't? At least not directly and not at first. They take their time and slowly win over/take control of vast numbers of the Stormtroopers, until eventually they figure they have the numbers and attack the rest. Giving them not only the win, but also an army to work with, and they then go on to try and conquer the Galaxy. Until GM Luke shows up, becomes one with the force, and destroys them all. The end.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shinjiro

@racob7 said:

With Thrawn this would be a colossal mismatch

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer

@shinjiro said:
@racob7 said:

With Thrawn this would be a colossal mismatch

Why would you put a FLEET commander incharge of Ground Forces?...A Ground Commander would be much more beneficial.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Leia a gun and she mows them all down.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: Yeah I thought they'd take the pickem off approach. I easily can tell NO one above read the op. They would've noticed the benefits torward the Sith team.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alphapunk

@schillenger420 said:

The Sith take this in true Sith fashion. Since the op states they can attack whenever they want... how about they don't? At least not directly and not at first. They take their time and slowly win over/take control of vast numbers of the Stormtroopers, until eventually they figure they have the numbers and attack the rest. Giving them not only the win, but also an army to work with, and they then go on to try and conquer the Galaxy. Until GM Luke shows up, becomes one with the force, and destroys them all. The end.

@dajhonmccloud said:

@schillenger420: Yeah I thought they'd take the pickem off approach. I easily can tell NO one above read the op. They would've noticed the benefits torward the Sith team.

How long would it take to pick off 4 million troops though? Even if it took them only 1-2 months to kill 1 million of them the Stormtroopers would have 3 million troops left, the only difference is those 3 million troops will have vehicles, ships, turrets and whatever else they built in that time, the Sith would have to move quick. 4 million is to much...

This is assuming the Troopers can meet there food/water/shelter needs.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer

@alphapunk: Well they have rations in their utility belts and things to survive on in the forest, all Stormtroopers are trained to survive, their training amounts to being more than a brutal hellish nightmare.

That being said, picking off 4 million troopers? I don't see being as plausible, because...they will be spotted and it's not like the Troopers don't have helmet comlinks to give position and warning, via thermal scanning, scanning in general, hearing and so on. If the Sith opt for ambush, the rest of the troopers somewhere are gonna pick up that they are being attacked and run to help.

Also...it's 4 million troopers, how the frack are they going to pick them off? This is literally an impossible method because...it's 4 million troopers, it won't work with that many numbers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dajhonmccloud: Right....picking off 4 million troopers? Not gonna be done, that many troopers they won't be far away to one another for ambushing to really even be a valuable option.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith take this in true Sith fashion. Since the op states they can attack whenever they want... how about they don't? At least not directly and not at first. They take their time and slowly win over/take control of vast numbers of the Stormtroopers, until eventually they figure they have the numbers and attack the rest.

Yeah, you're gonna have to go about proving how they'd be able to take control of even a few thousand, never mind anything even remotely close to a million.

Protip: it can't be done. Try and digest how large a number 4 million is.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Heinrich7

Nobody has the energy to fight 4 million people...as powerful as these 5 are. If they can space it out and not fight them all at once, then sure. They take it handily. However, even Sith Lords need sleep. Also, remember when Vader was outmatched by his own Stormtroopers gone Rakghoul from the Muur Talisman? He pretty much had to pull out. And they were nowhere near 4,000,000.

If Palpatine was here he could pull it off in any fashion.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Lies, misdirection, manipulation, deceit, and fear. 4 million is a large number but somebody has to be in command, that somebody has to have generals, and various underlings. Get the generals under your sway and you're off to a pretty good start, with the generals come their troops. Point is, you don't have manipulate and sway everybody, just the ones who matter. Without somebody like Thrawn on the field, it'd be difficult, but far from impossible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420:

Much easier said than done when the potential thousands of clone commanders in question are surrounded by their troops. But if you can provide an argument, backed by evidence for why these individuals could manage something like this I'd be more than happy to entertain it.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Small distinction but Stormtroopers came along after the clones. Not that it's a big deal as it doesn't change matters much, but the clones (Being all clones of Fett) were much more disciplined. Also i'd ask, who are the commanders taking their orders from? The number of people you have to threaten/cajole grows smaller the higher up you go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: I'd presume it doesn't go up any higher once they're out in the field as they are now. The OP is 4 million stormtroopers, so that's who the team is fighting.

If you did want to go into that kind of territory, you would inevitably bump into Palpatine. Then from there the team's chances of winning are royally screwed.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I see no reason why Palpatine would actually be on the field. Shoot, if you really want to go that route, Anakin/Vader makes himself known and just starts issuing orders which the troopers then follow because they don't know any better. Vader's Palpatine's second in command so it's not unreasonable for the soldiers to assume his orders are valid. Palpatine's not really a problem because that guy never once led an army in battle. He'd help in space battles with the battle meditation, but actually engaging in the fight and issuing orders? Nope. And the closest thing he ever came to a ground engagement was the shield generator on the moon of Endor.... him being in the vicinity of the moon didn't help much with that. For these reasons, the odds are long indeed that the Emperor would be on hand for this. He's more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy anyway.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhh, the 4 million Stormtroopers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I see no reason why Palpatine would actually be on the field.

Just like there would be no reason for anyone higher than a stormtrooper commander to be on the field. You can't have it both ways.

Shoot, if you really want to go that route, Anakin/Vader makes himself known and just starts issuing orders which the troopers then follow because they don't know any better. Vader's Palpatine's second in command so it's not unreasonable for the soldiers to assume his orders are valid.

Except, the point of the thread is a fight. Vader walks out and starts giving orders, the stormies shoot him to oblivion.

Palpatine's not really a problem because that guy never once led an army in battle. He'd help in space battles with the battle meditation, but actually engaging in the fight and issuing orders? Nope. And the closest thing he ever came to a ground engagement was the shield generator on the moon of Endor.... him being in the vicinity of the moon didn't help much with that. For these reasons, the odds are long indeed that the Emperor would be on hand for this. He's more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy anyway.

I wasn't literally saying he was going to take the charge on the field, so nice strawman there. I was more pointing out that if we indeed go the route of our team going above and beyond the command of stormtrooper commanders to cause infighting and rally their own army, eventually they would piss off Palpatine himself, who would proceed to rip whatever meagre control they had attained of his forces out from under them, and sentence them to death via millions of lasers.

So whatever way you want to try and spin it, you lose. 100,000 would be a pretty silly number for this thread, 4 million is incomprehensibly stupid.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith can win but I am not exactly sure they can work together (I have to betray everyone uurrr Sith dominance argh and all that)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WollfMyth209

Make it anything less than a 100.000 and I'll back the Sith.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan solos with asteroids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers