Starship Enterprise & Crew run the Star Wars ships gauntlet.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By huthimamwa

You can pick whichever crew you think is the best because that is an entirely different debate. Feats from any episode/movie can be used. The crew has 6 hours to make whatever repairs they can between each wave of attacks. 24 hours of repairs for wave 8 if they make it that far. We are assuming that each Star Wars ship is piloted by skilled/experienced pilots.

Wave 1: 2 Tie Fighters

Wave 2: 2 Tie Interceptors

Wave 3: 2 Tie Fighters and 1 A-Wing

Wave 4: 2 X-Wings

Wave 5: 1 X-Wing, 1 Y-Wing, 1 A-Wing

Wave 6: Millennium Falcon, 2 Y-Wings, 1 X-Wing

Wave 7: Slave I, 7 Tie Interceptors

Wave 8: 1 Star Destroyer.

How far does the crew make it?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd say it stops at 6.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: The millenium falcon doesn't have the damage output to put a dink in the enterprise, its tanked a lot worse than some quad laser bolts. Along with the x-wings, and Y-wings <which are pretty slow.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JakeN7

@eisenfauste: All 3 of those ships seem a lot faster than the Enterprise...

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iaconpoint

Anyone who's truly objective and not a Star Wars sycophant knows the Enterprise D and E would massacre that entire line-up. The unthoughtout weapons of Star Wars wouldn't stand a chance against a Galaxy-class starship, much less a ship built specifically to fight the Borg.

And that's quite possibly the most nerdy thing I've ever typed. Gonna post this to my facespace page.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: They aren't actually unless they go FTL then they become faster than the enterprise. The enterprise went from Earth to jupiter in 1.8 hours in the Major Motion Picure, while sources say that the x-wing goes 1,050 for its sublight speed. The enterprise is travelling at 97,000 km per second roughly to get to jupiter in that time. Enterprises also has tractor beams for when the fighters actually try to get close. X-wings range for shooting another starship is around 500 meters, they can put it out to a km if they want but its still within range of its tractor beams. Enterprise can easily one shot them all with its phasers which have been stated by Riker as having the ability to wipe out a continent. Or they could just sature the area with the starships in it with photon torpedoes that have a kiloton and much higher of energy release if they choose. Round 8 is the only place where the enterprise may be stopped, every other round is a stomp in the enterprises favor.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Well I think you've proved your point. Damn! Didn't realize how impressive of a ship it was. I'm in no way an expert on the Enterprise, and as you can see, was quite ignorant of its capabilities.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste:

Hmmm well then I just might have to make some adjustments. Btw since youre obviously more informed about Star Trek than I am, which crew do you think is the best?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: Next generation has the best tech so to make it more even, you should probably make the gauntlet out of star wars cruisers, frigates, as well as mix fighters with said cruisers or frigates. You could also dig back into the old republic to pick hammerhead cruisers, dreadnoughts, and maybe the experimental Ascendant Spear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: Does Captain Picard get his Proff-X powers.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: ....do you mean his telepathy? Or his ability to change his origin at will depending on the movie?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: Depends on the situation.

Hell, the wheel chair might come in handy.