Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By The Gray Fox

Rules:
No BFR
KO = Victory

Secret Avengers (Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Nova, Moon Knight, Beast, Ant-Man and Valkyrie)
Secret Avengers (Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Nova, Moon Knight, Beast, Ant-Man and Valkyrie)

Starlord's Suicide Squad (Starlord, Bug, Captain Universe, Deathcry, Groot, Mantis and Rocket Raccoon)
 Starlord's Suicide Squad (Starlord, Bug, Captain Universe, Deathcry, Groot, Mantis and Rocket Raccoon)
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NexusOfLight

The Secret Avengers definitely have the power, lethality, and the know how to beat Pete's team. No question about that. The Suicide Squad is definitely a good name for them, because going into a battle against them would be exactly that...suicide, but I can't bring myself to actually go against Rocket and Groot. They're just so cool. I'll say they put up a good fight, but it doesn't last long, and they're not gonna win. They're only hope is Captain Universe, but that particular one wasn't much to talk about. Pretty sure Nova could take him on and win. As for Mantis and her telepathy...that might be a bit of a challenge to work through for everyone other than Nova, but still, that's Nova. He'd be able to one shot Mantis and take that out of the equation.

How would the match ups be?

Groot vs Ant Man
Captain Universe vs Nova
Rocket vs Black Widow
Deathcry vs Moon Knight
Bug vs Beast
Mantis vs Valkyrie
Pete vs Steve

Yeah, Secret Avengers take this.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points