#1 Edited by Kingedward (16 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle is on The rooftop of the senate in Coruscant

#2 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller kills The Green Lantern. This guy force choked an entire army of storm troopers and blasted them into ashes. This is not a fair contest.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Starkillers feats? He'll need much more than a little TK to defeat Earth's greatest Green Lantern.

#4 Edited by Fire_Ant (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Will he though? I'm wondering what's stopping him from pulling the ring off of Hal's finger telekinetically, or just exploding his heart. I can see Hal pinning him down to try and talk him down, and I think that's all the opening he'd need.

Hal's got more raw power, but despite what these threads often suggest, that's not the only factor in a battle. I'm gonna go with Galen.

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (19191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#6 Posted by TheVivas (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan

#7 Posted by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal curbstomps. He's far too powerful for Star Killer to handle.

#8 Posted by SilverPool (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both pretty powerful dudes.

Can't really decide.

#9 Posted by micah (4621 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller.

#10 Posted by Zaluk (449 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a pretty awesome fight. I'm leaning towards the clone though.

#11 Posted by Noone301994 (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern.

#12 Posted by hatemalingsia (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#13 Edited by Fire_Ant (164 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of people voting for Hal. Would one of you please explain why Starkiller can't telekinetically explode his hand or his heart? So what if Hal can explode a planet? He's still made of gooshy meatstuffs.

#14 Posted by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@fire_ant said:

There's a lot of people voting for Hal. Would one of you please explain why Starkiller can't telekinetically explode his hand or his heart?

Because he's never actually done that to someone to my knowledge and even if Star Killer tried that, Hal has shields which protect him from that, he could go into orbit and rain down blasts, construct different objects etc.

#15 Edited by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, the original Starkiller is suppose to be more powerful then the Clone, but i still believe the clone Galen could take out a Green Lantern. The reason is because Starkiller has more offensive powers.

- His lightning reduced troopers into ashes

- His Force Repulse made the closest enemies into dust and send the others flying almost 100 ft away

- He used Telekinesis to move a Star Destroyer, well above a million tons

- He is extremely skilled with lightsabers and cut Troopers in half effortlessly

- He is fast enough to react to lasers and block it with the lightsabers

- He can use Telepathy to mind trick enemies into killing themselves or fighting their allies (Although it probably won't work on Green Lantern)

This could go either way but Starkiller could restrain him with TK then get in close and cut him up

#16 Edited by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Or, Hal could stay in the air and throw him into orbit.

#17 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

Like i said, Starkiller brings him down with TK

#18 Edited by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

Which Green Lantern resists due to being more powerful, then he throws him into orbit.

#19 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio
@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@leo-343 said:

Which Green Lantern resists due to being more powerful, then he throws him into orbit.

Starkiller moved a Star Destroyer and they are estimated to weight 6.4 million tons, New 52 Hal Jordan doesn't have feats that suggest he can break out of such powerful telekinesis.

#20 Posted by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@leo-343 said:

Starkiller moved a Star Destroyer and they are estimated to weight 6.4 million tons, New 52 Hal Jordan doesn't have feats that suggest he can break out of such powerful telekinesis.

No, he guided an already falling Star Destroyer, that feat is blown wildly out of proportion.

#21 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:
@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@leo-343 said:

No, he guided an already falling Star Destroyer, that feat is blown wildly out of proportion.

He still moved it.. He uses the force to change where it is going to land, everyone knows you have to move it ITC.

#22 Posted by JesterSmiles (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller

#23 Posted by highaccuser (9520 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#24 Edited by Penderor (3666 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt Hal a planetary level? Starkiller wont put him down.

#25 Edited by JesterSmiles (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@penderor: Current Nu52 Hal? pretty sure he has no feats suggesting he can brake out of Starkiller TK

#26 Posted by DrFate (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal curbstomps.

Galen is powerful but he is just not on any Green Lantern's level.

#27 Posted by synchronized_123 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: Novel Starkiller is weak sauce compared to game Starkiller.

#28 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

@drfate said:

Hal curbstomps.

Galen is powerful but he is just not on any Green Lantern's level.

Starkiller is too powerful for N52 Hal to win, prove me wrong please.

#29 Edited by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@synchronized_123: I know, I've read the novel, he was an extremely lucky bastard lol, Hal still takes this though, he's too versatile and overall more powerful.

#30 Posted by DrFate (2642 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by JesterSmiles (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@drfate: if the OP does not state which version , we use current version.

#32 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#33 Edited by BoringPerson (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lanterns passively resist basically anything force users output beyond tp... and SK's is pretty crappy by SW standards anyways. Mind trick is almost useless against minds with strong willpower anyways... and we're talking Hal Jordan willpower here.

Honestly, Hal puts him in a box and if SK can even get out (Superman couldn't break supernooby Hal's sphere with a couple strikes, and only actually breaks it when Hal loses focus), then Hal slaps him with a construct the size of Kansas...

And to the tk bypassing GL autoshields, when's the last time a Jedi's force power overcame a Destroyer Droid's shields?

#34 Posted by Dark-Nihilus (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#35 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lanterns passively resist basically anything force users output beyond tp... and SK's is pretty crappy by SW standards anyways. Mind trick is almost useless against minds with strong willpower anyways... and we're talking Hal Jordan willpower here.

Honestly, Hal puts him in a box and if SK can even get out (Superman couldn't break supernooby Hal's sphere with a couple strikes, and only actually breaks it when Hal loses focus), then Hal slaps him with a construct the size of Kansas...

And to the tk bypassing GL autoshields, when's the last time a Jedi's force power overcame a Destroyer Droid's shields?

Weaker people then Superman broke the energy constructs before.

Droidekas can get crushed by TK even with shields so it doesnt matter

#36 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Eisenfauste (9983 posts) - - Show Bio

No way starkiller is contesting with Hal Jordan.

#38 Posted by BoringPerson (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Gimme some feats of people as weak as SK breaking one of Hal's constructs...

Plus, as the saying goes, lifting is not striking. Even if we believe all the hype and say SK grabbed the ship out of low orbit and slammed it into the ground, that's still a generic powerhouse lifting feat. Not a striking feat.

Yup, they can. Has SK ever done so? Plus, they get crushed because of their shield's weakpoint.

SK would have a hard fight against a Blood Angel Space Marine or two much less a Green Lantern.

What does SK even do if Hal fires a blast the size of a bullet train at him? Dodge indefinitely? Force push an energy blast back? Block it with his sabers?

#39 Posted by i_like_swords (19191 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's worth humouring Leon in Star Wars threads any more. I mean, come on. Incessant, pointless bumping of mismatches, and inanely arguing for the Star Wars character no matter how much he has to reach to do so....

Droidekas can get crushed by TK even with shields so it doesnt matter

The day someone compares a Green Lantern's shield to that of a droideka, is the day I lose faith entirely in that person in terms of debating.

My advice: let the bumps go unanswered. It's all that can be done.