#1 Edited by Kingedward (16 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle is on The rooftop of the senate in Coruscant

#2 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller kills The Green Lantern. This guy force choked an entire army of storm troopers and blasted them into ashes. This is not a fair contest.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9821 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Starkillers feats? He'll need much more than a little TK to defeat Earth's greatest Green Lantern.

#4 Edited by Fire_Ant (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Will he though? I'm wondering what's stopping him from pulling the ring off of Hal's finger telekinetically, or just exploding his heart. I can see Hal pinning him down to try and talk him down, and I think that's all the opening he'd need.

Hal's got more raw power, but despite what these threads often suggest, that's not the only factor in a battle. I'm gonna go with Galen.

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (17410 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#6 Posted by TheVivas (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan

#7 Posted by Leo-343 (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal curbstomps. He's far too powerful for Star Killer to handle.

#8 Posted by SilverPool (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both pretty powerful dudes.

Can't really decide.

#9 Posted by micah (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller.

#10 Posted by Zaluk (231 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a pretty awesome fight. I'm leaning towards the clone though.

#11 Posted by Noone301994 (7000 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern.

#12 Posted by hatemalingsia (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#13 Edited by Fire_Ant (164 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of people voting for Hal. Would one of you please explain why Starkiller can't telekinetically explode his hand or his heart? So what if Hal can explode a planet? He's still made of gooshy meatstuffs.

#14 Posted by Leo-343 (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

@fire_ant said:

There's a lot of people voting for Hal. Would one of you please explain why Starkiller can't telekinetically explode his hand or his heart?

Because he's never actually done that to someone to my knowledge and even if Star Killer tried that, Hal has shields which protect him from that, he could go into orbit and rain down blasts, construct different objects etc.