• 68 results
#1 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

I think this is gonna be a good fight, these two characters are both very powerful, both are at full power. Who's the winner?

#2 Posted by therainmaker (117 posts) - - Show Bio

what are sephiroths feats?

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller sucks. He's not powerful.

I don't feel like contributing much more than that.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Lol, he has a powerful name for no reason.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JediXMan said:

It's a powerful name because it was originally meant to be Luke's.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth Advent Children slaughters

Safer Sephiroth wrecks

Starkiller`s force powers could help but I don`t think they`ll be enough

#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth stomps.

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@therainmaker said:

what are sephiroths feats?

Nothing as impressive as bringing down a Star Destroyer...

#9 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth murders him badly,to fast and to strong.Plus he has magic spells that can bring down meteors and such.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JediXMan said:

Lol, oh. Why did he get it?

#11 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth.

#12 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth, and it isn't even close. He is faster, stronger, tougher, smarter, better external force control (his magic prowess trumps Starkiller's Force abilities easily), better technique and more battle experience.

#13 Posted by WarlordEternal (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Sephiroth Advent Children slaughters

Safer Sephiroth wrecks

Starkiller`s force powers could help but I don`t think they`ll be enough

#14 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth with ease.

#15 Posted by Bossmonster (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller Stomps. Roth hasn't done a single impressive thing.

His magic is nothing compared to Galen's force feats. He might be a better swordsmen, doesn't really matter given that his sword has absolutely no magical properties and a lightsaber will eat through it.

Full power force repulse ashes him and that's all she wrote.

#16 Posted by Racob7 (5795 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: He can pull a Star Destroyer out of freaking orbit and vaporize many people at once. How is that not powerful?

#17 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Starkiller Stomps. Roth hasn't done a single impressive thing.

His magic is nothing compared to Galen's force feats. He might be a better swordsmen, doesn't really matter given that his sword has absolutely no magical properties and a lightsaber will eat through it.

Full power force repulse ashes him and that's all she wrote.

Probably this^^.

Seph is powerfull, and very versatile, but the force is the force. And the force is strong with Starkiller.

#18 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: just shut up you are always bagging on Starkiller and he would destroy Sephiroth's s*** and I have have seen Final Fantasy: Advent Children and played Kingdom Hearts 2 so i know enough about him.

#19 Posted by terry2012 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Said.

#20 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Roth hasn't done a single impressive thing.

True. Achieving godhood and magic mastery which can threaten planets is rather mediocre.

#21 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok sarcasm Sephiroth is impressive but not as much as Starkiller who has beat Vader twice and much more

#22 Edited by Wolfrazer (6913 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to clarify, Galen never pulled an ISD out of the sky as it was already falling and he was just merely slowing its descent and it took a lot out of him. As for him beating Vader....he did however, the 1st time he won by the skin of his teeth and the 2nd as I recall Vader was fighting him 'disinterested' meaning he wasn't going all out on him. (In the novels these are, which are canon and his power isn't so over the top as it is in the games.)

#23 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: I agree with you about the ship in the 1st one idk why people use that. Plus he beat Vader fair and square period no matter what the novels say, even if he won by the skin of his teeth and think Vader beats Sephiroth anyway so by default i choose Starkiller.

#24 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

He did move ships however out of the way win he was crashing down to Kamino

#25 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephiroth
#26 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shikarenji: was that suppose to change my mind, Starkiller has fought bigger and uglier

#27 Posted by Wolfrazer (6913 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny said:

@Wolfrazer: I agree with you about the ship in the 1st one idk why people use that. Plus he beat Vader fair and square period no matter what the novels say, even if he won by the skin of his teeth and think Vader beats Sephiroth anyway so by default i choose Starkiller.

No I know he won, its just some people like to think Galen won the 1st fight without any problem.
#28 Edited by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@Shikarenji: was that suppose to change my mind, Starkiller has fought bigger and uglier

He wouldn't survive Safer Sephiroth's supernova

#29 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7 said:

@JediXMan: He can pull a Star Destroyer out of freaking orbit and vaporize many people at once. How is that not powerful?

1. He can't pull a Star Destroyer out of "orbit." It was already falling; all he did was change its direction.

2. That's the clone, not Galen Marek. The original did the Star Destroyer thing, the clone did the vaporize thing. Be consistent.

He is not powerful compared to other Star Wars characters.

#30 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

Ok sarcasm Sephiroth is impressive but not as much as Starkiller who has beat Vader twice and much more

Once. Each.

You realize the guy in the first game and the one in the second are different people, right? The second guy is a clone. So be consistent when mentioning feats.

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny: Ease up.

#32 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

One of Sephiroth's abilities is literally a solar system buster in Safer form, which is his most powerful form as per the OP. If he can blow up the freaking Sun with an attack, he can blow up Starkiller.

#33 Posted by Bossmonster (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: Frankly speaking there is a lot of that going around these days. For all his mastery of magic and god like status, he only manage to kill a flower girl. In turn, he was defeated by a lying, faking, wannabe reject for the program he was basically king of. His ideals where limited in scope and his execution was lame.

So if you have anything outside of sarcasm to offer in terms of his feats, I'd be willing to listen.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

One of Sephiroth's abilities is literally a solar system buster in Safer form, which is his most powerful form as per the OP. If he can blow up the freaking Sun with an attack, he can blow up Starkiller.

Supernova is non-canon. Or if it is canon, it was most likely an illusion he created, Sephiroth doesn't have anywhere near the power required to explode a sun under his own power.

@Bossmonster said:

@MorganFreeman: Frankly speaking there is a lot of that going around these days. For all his mastery of magic and god like status, he only manage to kill a flower girl. In turn, he was defeated by a lying, faking, wannabe reject for the program he was basically king of. His ideals where limited in scope and his execution was lame.

So if you have anything outside of sarcasm to offer in terms of his feats, I'd be willing to listen.

Sephiroth's greatest feats far exceed killing Aerith.

Phasing / Teleportation / Soul Absorption

If Star Killer uses any force powers on Sephiroth, like force barriers, force lightning, etc. Sephiroth will absorb them. Force push and TK and etc. he obviously won't absorb, but anything composed of force energy.

0:00-1:30 - Sephiroth teleports several times, displays flight, phase walking, etc.

1:30-2:30 - Talks about how he plans to absorb the Lifestream, aka Soul/Life energy.

19:30-20:45 - Sephiroth teleports in out of nowhere, displays flight, and then compels Cloud to give him the Black Materia (which is needed to call forth a giant meteor to crush a portion of the planet, but not destroy it). Cloud starts running to Sephiroth, but it's in slow motion, you can see Cloud's spirit attempting to save him from himself, but is unable to do so at this point in the game. Notice, while everything is slow motion, Sephiroth still whips off the screen in a moments time. Extremely high levels of speed here.

The Midgar Zolom

The Midgar Zolom is a breed of snake in Final Fantasy 7, that are found in one location in the game. They are very powerful, but over and above everything else, they are giant. Now then, the largest anaconda recorded weighed about 550 lbs, and was 30 feet long, and roughly 12 inches in diameter. This thing is about 100 feet long, and about 6-7 feet in diameter, these are rough numbers based on the player's height, and the size of the tree in the following picture. But at those dimensions, it would weigh roughly 6,000 tons (actually about 6,476 but I round down). That's a big snake!

Sephiroth encountered one of these...and what was his solution to the problem? Well obviously a quick fight with it would be...too easy.

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core: Sephiroth vs. Genesis and Angeal

This is Junon. This is literally an entire city/military base rolled into one. That Cannon on top there is dang near the size of the city, and Sephiroth was able to effortlessly cut through both with melee attacks, and was able to slice then entire thing in half with a ranged attack.

Things to note:

Blocking these attacks are causing the steel structure beneath their feet to melt, this is from well over 3-4 meters away, meaning the heat generated here is extremely intense, yet Sephiroth isn't even sweating (nor is Gensis). He is fighting multiple Super Soldiers who outclass Zack Fair physically in every stat (yet he blocks and deflects their attacks with no effort), and this is portrayed as a fond memory of friends causing shenanigans for Sephiroth. So not really a serious fight for him.

0:20-1:25 - Sephiroth is outmatching both these guys in swordsmanship

1:45-1:50 - The attack from Genesis melts the steel beneath Sephiroth's feat, but doesn't even make him shed a bead of sweat.

2:15-2:50 - Cuts down every single stupid bolt, and emerges unharmed.

2:51-3:14 - Notice how easily his attacks rip through that cannon? Minimal effort

3:30-3:35 - Look at the power of the shockwave from the collision of those attacks. Melts and dents the steel beneath them.

These are just some of his lesser feats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: yes dude... I realize that thank you captain obvious

#36 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@JediXMan: yes dude... I realize that thank you captain obvious

Yet you said he beat Vader twice.

So...

#37 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:because i didnt feel like arguing technicalities, great i'm glad you know what a clone is and every little detail about Star Wars JediXMan, but he might as well be the same guy with one more saber. Plus the answer is the same sephiroth dies

#38 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@therainmaker: i heard he's like a god in a way, but im not completely sure, but starkiller had the potential to be the most powerful jedi in the galaxy, even more powerful then yoda and palpatine

#39 Posted by 18hunt (2933 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JediXMan said:

LOL this plus ur profile pic make me laugh, u sound like a negative person

#40 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@JediXMan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JediXMan said:

... excuse me?

#41 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

See my first post and the response to you by .

@JediXMan said:

@18hunt said:

@JediXMan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JediXMan said:

... excuse me?

Legend has it that Santa once brought JediX presents when he was a boy. JediX responded by throwing a jug of milk at Santa, ruining Santa's suit and guaranteeing stockings full of coal every Christmas.

#42 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: stay on topic -__-

#43 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@MorganFreeman: stay on topic -__-

You mean like I did in the beginning of my post?

#44 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: lol yes, people just love this fight so much that they want to debate on it

#45 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99 said:

Sephiroth with ease.

This

#46 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sith loses big time

#47 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Seth with or without Jenova Manipulating the minds of others?

#48 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth, he's (as is common in Japanese tradition) extremely powerful/arguably OP. He'd give Sidious a good run for his money.

#49 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth.

#50 Posted by xlab3000 (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth